PDA

View Full Version : Write a Modern War Review at the app store

Tinker
03-05-2015, 09:51 AM
I think it is time, if you haven't already done so, to write a review of this game at your app provider. Please describe the wonderful tech support you recieve from Gree and your level of satisfaction you have with that tech support. Touching on the wonderous improvements and how they effect game play might also be in order. The numerous glitches that are created and the swiftness of Gree's response to them might also be important. Of course the constant pressure to drive in game Gold sales is an annoyance for some but not if money is no object to your gaming experience.

Rolinz
03-05-2015, 09:56 AM
I just did this morning.

NexusImperium
03-05-2015, 12:57 PM
Funny, I actually had a good experience with customer support and have encountered them 2x. The first time took them a few days to get back to me but they were very helpful.

ezmunie
03-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Customer service/support hasn't disappointed me at all. I've contacted them several times and they've taken care of all my requests within a day or two. The staff has been very helpful to me.

KillerDriller
03-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Except for my latest issue about not having any map missions, support has been very helpful. They transferred my game a couple times in very short order. Also assisted wit a couple other problems I was having.

CC1
03-05-2015, 04:45 PM
I think it is time, if you haven't already done so, to write a review of this game at your app provider. Please describe the wonderful tech support you recieve from Gree and your level of satisfaction you have with that tech support. Touching on the wonderous improvements and how they effect game play might also be in order. The numerous glitches that are created and the swiftness of Gree's response to them might also be important. Of course the constant pressure to drive in game Gold sales is an annoyance for some but not if money is no object to your gaming experience.

Did it last week after yet another inapplicable answer was received to yet another issue I had. Man I don't get how you other guys are having all the luck getting helpful responses. Is this another Droid vs iOS glitch? Because if service is based on platform, I'll switch.

Tinker
03-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Did it last week after yet another inapplicable answer was received to yet another issue I had. Man I don't get how you other guys are having all the luck getting helpful responses. Is this another Droid vs iOS glitch? Because if service is based on platform, I'll switch.

It might be that Gree is smart enough to provide good service to their heavy Gold users. It is troubling those well served people are so out of touch with reality that they think their experience with Gree is the norm. I no longer buy Gold because I believe if you reward bad service you will only get more bad service. The continual examples of the roll out of faulty MW upgrades and "improvements", the failure to address glitches in a timely manner and the creation of new glitches on a regular basis proves my point. Rewarding bad service gets more bad service. There will be no improvement as long as the Gold continues to roll in. Why should they change what appears to work?

Your post made me laugh. It reminded me of a ticket I sent in and the response I got that had absolutely nothing to do with the problem. It was a WTF moment. I guess they hit the key for the wrong canned response. I'm not the newbie my Forum stats might suggest.

ZekesFrock
03-06-2015, 08:58 AM
I am a pretty decent gold user and I have been waiting over a week for a response to missing reward units from map missions. So I don't think its gold use that involves how fast you get helped.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-09-2015, 10:54 AM
lol well that post got deleted they sure dont like the truth from their own staff about how bad it is.