PDA

View Full Version : Inventory special items all disappeared from all accounts

Skydiver2112
03-04-2015, 01:05 PM
I just noticed all my special items from inventory have disappeared from all of my accounts.
Nanny one else seeing this issue?

Fergus14
03-04-2015, 01:06 PM
There's an update in store

pick_sax
03-04-2015, 04:09 PM
technically, you are correct. there is an update in the store. or, there was, until i did it.

THE BUSTED CODE IS STILL BUSTED!

There's an update in store

Mc Drew
03-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Is this what some are asking for? To get rid of those previously used special items. I haven't updated yet and dont have that issues.

NO_BS
03-05-2015, 05:19 AM
The iOS update caused the Specials no longer to be viewable in inventory although it still exists there. And it messed the graphics of the rewards for the Energy events as well so you can’t see that either.

Kefa
03-05-2015, 07:34 AM
I just noticed all my special items from inventory have disappeared from all of my accounts.
Nanny one else seeing this issue?

This happened with the previous update. Go to the store, tap "special", and it will show you there how many you have (energy refills, health packs, stamina refills...)

Rolinz
03-05-2015, 09:21 AM
Really Gree, it was working before I updated to v.5.0.5. It showed it was fixing the Specials Inventory, but instead, broke what was working in the first place.

Did someone forget to review the new code, AGAIN?!?!?

testpilot
03-05-2015, 11:16 AM
This happened with the previous update. Go to the store, tap "special", and it will show you there how many you have (energy refills, health packs, stamina refills...)

True. Works to use all other "specials" when needed like energy,stamina and health EXCEPT Allies. Need to use them with my mini mini mini. Can't access them without that special screen under inventory. Allies are usually useless, but for my 1 account. Today's update still did not fix it.

Kefa
03-05-2015, 11:32 AM
True. Works to use all other "specials" when needed like energy,stamina and health EXCEPT Allies. Need to use them with my mini mini mini. Can't access them without that special screen under inventory. Allies are usually useless, but for my 1 account. Today's update still did not fix it.

Oh, that stinks. I forgot about those things, don't think I've ever used them. In the mean time, you can try modernwarcodes.com to get some extra allies.\

Gree sure has allot of broken stuff to fix.

Rolinz
03-05-2015, 10:06 PM
I wonder if we will have to wait for another update for them to fix it or they will push the fix via their content update?