PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss problem!!!

Faith_1
03-04-2015, 12:51 PM
Anyone else having this issue? A boss gets summoned on one account, I need to wait for health to kill it. I switch to my 2nd account and the same boss is active there yet I can't kill (because it belongs to my main) also can't summon another! This is going to cause me serious issues if I have to wait for health on all my accounts at once!!!

Winnson
03-04-2015, 01:07 PM
Who's the what's it now?

quityourwhining
03-04-2015, 02:32 PM
i've had that same problem when switching accounts. keep trying to summon on 2nd account. it should work because i was able to do so.

polly
03-04-2015, 04:04 PM
It disappears as soon as you summon another one, and it happens quickly.

Red BD
03-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Wow- either you guys have a problem or I do.
Are you able to "summon" these (currently active) bosses, and if so, how? Sure they pop up "randomly" should you be doing jobs, but....
And once they appear, I am at a total loss as to how one would "share" a Boss' demise with another (even an alter-ego) player.
Am I getting fed a different game than everyone else, or am I just......

polly
03-04-2015, 08:27 PM
The new one replaces the old one in your goals list.

In past eb, I was able to swap accounts and have a bhoss pop up from hitting in previous and it was usable for the new account open. That it now is not is what you are experiencing.

Red BD
03-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Quite true- I am not experiencing that. Perhaps in the past I was cheated. Cie la vie.

ghetto69143
03-05-2015, 02:23 AM
Anyone else having this issue? A boss gets summoned on one account, I need to wait for health to kill it. I switch to my 2nd account and the same boss is active there yet I can't kill (because it belongs to my main) also can't summon another! This is going to cause me serious issues if I have to wait for health on all my accounts at once!!!

It happens to me every time. when you load up second account and the boss is showing, just restart the app. Main account boss is gone and then you have to trigger like normal.
The same happens with rivals list. Next time you switch, open up rivals, you will be able to attack mains rivals and vice versa.
I couldn't resist taking, when accomplices were still active, advantage of this. Mini account robbed 100mil from one hood with 120 levels difference.