PDA

View Full Version : Us as players are to blame;

illumin8u
03-04-2015, 08:13 AM
I've been playing this game now for over 3 years, i have played in the top 100 down to top 10 now playing in the top 50. I have enjoyed playing the game over the years due to the friends i have made here not because of the quality of game we get from gree or the service. Nothing has changed in 3 years but, the level of service we receive is pathetic and the game has been riddled with glitches/hacks from the begin. The other thing that hasn't changed is the call for us players to join together and show gree we are not happy by closing our wallets and making them feel our thoughts (concidering they haven't listened) and you know what all its ever been has been talk because people are to worried about their stats. It's time for it all to change all thats needed is the majority of the top 100 to back eachother and our game rather then sit and take what gree gives us over and over. Stop taking barely good enough and join together so hopefully we can get a game that is thought out and not just rushed through ideas to cost a bucket loads. This 7 day wd is absolute rubbish and there's talks happening now about a boycott join the fight for whats right and stop taking the rubbish we're given, hopefully together we can achieve what hasnt managed to be done since ive been playing

josempolo
03-04-2015, 10:34 AM
Totally agree with you....

beartrap
03-04-2015, 10:42 AM
The level of service between you and me seem different. I have only been playing for 2 months and I don't see anything wrong with the game, though I don't spend any real money and work hard to play and get ahead. I also don't mind the 7 day war since I am a casual player and can skip out on it naturally.

The people that I have seen on Groupme that are working on a petition, are the ones who abused glitches and purchased other players accounts.

groovy shags
03-04-2015, 10:49 AM
The level of service between you and me seem different. I have only been playing for 2 months and I don't see anything wrong with the game, though I don't spend any real money and work hard to play and get ahead. I also don't mind the 7 day war since I am a casual player and can skip out on it naturally.

The people that I have seen on Groupme that are working on a petition, are the ones who abused glitches and purchased other players accounts.

Ignorance is bliss! You will soon see just what you have gotten yourself into!

Rickdee
03-04-2015, 11:52 AM

The people working on the petition are the ones who allow you to play for free. Dont bite the hand that feeds you rookie.

Sandman 1
03-04-2015, 12:05 PM
The whole boycott idea isn't going to happen neither has it been discussed as far as I know for a total boycott. So some have talked about not going for a few days and making it a shorter WD (Which honestly surprise me if it happens) The only way to effect a business is there bottom line. The last 7 day WD the same amount of gold was spent as usually spent in weekend WD's. If teams don't hit for 1,2,3,4 days they will still spend the gold on the other days therefore Gree still gets their revenue off WD. The only way to truly make them listen is for teams to band together and don't use any GOLD during WD. Play casually thru out it but don't give them any revenue from it. Then and only then will anyone in higher management listen because us as players have effected their bottom line. Anything less just won't do anything.

beartrap
03-04-2015, 12:24 PM
The people working on the petition are the ones who allow you to play for free. Dont bite the hand that feeds you rookie.

The only one that allows me to play for free is myself. I feed myself so no other hands will be going near my mouth.

Rickdee
03-04-2015, 12:40 PM
The only one that allows me to play for free is myself. I feed myself so no other hands will be going near my mouth.

You missed the point- If you are going to call people out over starting a petition, you should at least know what you are talking about. Its more than glitches and people selling accounts.

legalious
03-04-2015, 12:42 PM
You missed the point- If you are going to call people out over starting a petition, you should at least know what you are talking about. Its more than glitches and people selling accounts.

He did not call out anyone in particular but on the other hand others seem to want to call him out (Naming and Shaming). Please refrain from attacking each other.

illumin8u
03-04-2015, 12:45 PM
I think what rick was trying to say is the spenders in the game keep the game alive without that revenue the game would have shut down so yes you let yourself play for free but there wouldnt be a game without thise that spend for you to play free.

Yes the discussion has been around only fighting for 3 of the seven days and sandman you are right only way it will work properly is a full none gold event but i doubt as much as you that will happen god forbid we dont get the pretty units for or inventory.

Rickdee
03-04-2015, 12:47 PM
He did not call out anyone in particular but on the other hand others seem to want to call him out (Naming and Shaming). Please refrain from attacking each other.

Funny- When people have real issues with this game a mod is no where to be found.. I guess we can agree to disagree. Peace

Sandman 1
03-04-2015, 05:11 PM
I think what rick was trying to say is the spenders in the game keep the game alive without that revenue the game would have shut down so yes you let yourself play for free but there wouldnt be a game without thise that spend for you to play free.

Yes the discussion has been around only fighting for 3 of the seven days and sandman you are right only way it will work properly is a full none gold event but i doubt as much as you that will happen god forbid we dont get the pretty units for or inventory.

Yes you are right I doubt it will happen either. I'm am one that does spend money on this game in a top 10/15 faction and we all agree to go gold free but we know the chances of it happening are slim to none.

maxpayne421
03-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Lol that is funny when real issues come about yall say contact clementine or relic but yet your quick to say quit making fun of someOne lol what a joke. Dude get back in your gree clown car in go duck that gree **** that u so love.

maxpayne421
03-04-2015, 05:20 PM
Ban me like i care i will make a new profile in one minute then talk ahit again

maxpayne421
03-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Either help with fixing the problem or go back in your room u nerd

iamnasty
03-04-2015, 09:55 PM
The money is yours so is the choice, STOP WHINING ! no one to blame other than yourself !!!

p/s - i love this 7 days WD.......

ScrewThis
03-05-2015, 12:14 AM
The things you complain about have been complained about for the last 3 years at least. Do you see Gree change anything? No. Because people keep playing and paying despite the issues. I wish I had a business model like this. If people want to make a difference they have to stop buying gold. That's the ONLY thing that will have an impact. But they won't. Boycotts have been mooted for years now but the top factions won't participate. If only the had done this once in the past, a lot would have changed. I'm sure they would do it differently if they could turn back time. But they have always been too precious about their rankings to do what is right. So, expect no changes. If you don't like it, stop playing. Simple really.