PDA

View Full Version : some suggested changes for k&d

ronnie1947
03-04-2015, 01:16 AM
NOTE: Christiansoljas has 3 family generations actively participating in our guild. I am grampa at 67 years old, my son at 39, and 3 grandkids, 2 boys ages 12 & 9, 1 girl age 11. Would like to know other guilds that have 3 or more generations actively participating.

1. GREE, please allow us to see potential to be crafted even while all crafting armories are currently busy with crafting. This would allow us the opportunity to know what we need to farm while waiting on armors to finish crafting.

2. Give members of guilds that rank below 500 the opportunity to use 3 friends before friends must rest and allow 15 or more friends to be used before friends must rest.
REASONING: Knights on the rise have trouble reaching level 43 fighting epic bosses to get
plus(+) level armor to be able to pursue the heroic armors.
Knights trying to get 5* epic armor through battling heroics without already
4*(+) armor and at least one decent 5* armor have a very low chance of
Completing 64 heroic gems plus all the times the heroic boss doesn't drop
A heroic gemstar. Ones like my grandkids attending school, having homework,
Chores to do, and a 9 or 10pm bedtime get VERY frustrated with limited
Time to battle and not enough friends to battle epic bosses and so many
Nondrops by heroic bosses.

2. Greatly reduce the number of nondrops by heroic bosses for the first 8
Heroic bosses because of limited time constraints on kids in school.

3. Allow fusion STONES (not fusion armors) to be used to upgrade buildings
And purchase energy in arena and fighting epic and heroic bosses.

4. Increase the rewards for guilds below 500 with more gems, fusion armors,
And better armors. These kids in school battle after school unless they have
Athletic practice and/or games, soccer (or other sports)practice/games on
Saturday, and church Sunday morning and evening, and school Monday mornings.
These are your up and coming k&d players today that will be able to afford to buy
Gems "tomorrow". Keep them encouraged and motivated to spend time now, and you
Will develop players who can and will buy gems to compete for top spots in all guild
Competitions. Invest in them now and reap financial rewards in the future.

4. Any changes you can make now as suggested by other players are an investment
you can make that will reap financial rewards in the future!! Include long range
Plans in your decision-making process to make a profit and not limit your vision
To what profit can I make today. Development of happy, up-and-coming, repeat
Players for "tomorrow" is your preparation for REPEAT BUSINESS which means
Increased profits by looking at the short run and long run of your business.

roookey1
03-04-2015, 03:32 AM
Interesting points! I don't think that the game should be made much easier up to mastering the DP stage though ... it takes time and it's good that way. I think it took me a year or so until I had my first good epics? It's a long way and it's something to enjoy getting on step after step.

I agree with you about the long-term thinking of the company though. The 'war buyers' as I like to call them are pampered (even by accepting that most basic rules of a game, like killing an enemy, should only be possible for 1 time, are bent and adjusted for them in order to make them spend more), while there is little to find for < T25 guilds in wars. Yeah, it's nice to try your armor against someone else, but after 5-6 times of getting killed you'll have enough if there's nothing to gain from keep on trying. Luckily, they have introduced a few nice other features that indeed DO take into consideration that creating long-term K&D fans can pay off well in the future - I'm talking about Raids and Heroic mode. So a guild like yours may - for the time being - see wars as something to avoid getting frustrated in and save your time in participating in them, but to focus on the things that everyone can do and get his effort rewarded, like weekly EB's, heroics, raids, arena.

cheers, r.

Pimatsu
03-04-2015, 05:27 AM
1. GREE, please allow us to see potential to be crafted even while all crafting armories are currently busy with crafting. This would allow us the opportunity to know what we need to farm while waiting on armors to finish crafting.

2. Give members of guilds that rank below 500 the opportunity to use 3 friends before friends must rest and allow 15 or more friends to be used before friends must rest.
REASONING: Knights on the rise have trouble reaching level 43 fighting epic bosses to get
plus(+) level armor to be able to pursue the heroic armors.
Knights trying to get 5* epic armor through battling heroics without already
4*(+) armor and at least one decent 5* armor have a very low chance of
Completing 64 heroic gems plus all the times the heroic boss doesn't drop
A heroic gemstar......
2. Greatly reduce the number of nondrops by heroic bosses for the first 8
Heroic bosses because of limited time constraints on kids in school.

3. Allow fusion STONES (not fusion armors) to be used to upgrade buildings
And purchase energy in arena and fighting epic and heroic bosses.

4. Increase the rewards for guilds below 500 with more gems, fusion armors,
And better armors..... Invest in them now and reap financial rewards in the future.

4. Any changes you can make now as suggested by other players are an investment
you can make that will reap financial rewards in the future!!

1. I agree
2. Rank? Our guild do not participate wars atm...so our Guild lvl75 and maxed bonuses gets also 15 friends^^
- is it good if everybody gets "Heroic+ armor"?...NO
3. Less money to Gree and ruin economy.
4. Wars are for rewards. People use less gems if they can get nice rewards so easiely.
5. In future...lol..and now you talking about around 10 years...haha

roookey1
03-04-2015, 11:55 AM
4. Wars are for rewards. People use less gems if they can get nice rewards so easiely.
The term 'rewards' is only justified for positions above #25.

Having to battle for 3 days in a row to get a legendary (T500) feels like a joke or rather a slap in the face.

Who in possession of a sane mind would spend gems for that, even if Gree 'generously' throws in a Fusion Boost or a DP Key (most likely returning a 2-star...lol) on top of that (T26-T250)?!