PDA

View Full Version : A third account??

Red BD
03-01-2015, 07:45 PM
So I have 2 CC accounts. I want a third, but neither my iPhone or iPad will seem to let me get one - even if I try for the HD Version. I got involved in the Internet in the Late 80s, but only sporadically kept up with it. Today they have Apps and crap and frankly I suspect if I go over to the BIG computer at home or (worse) at work to try and solve this problem I won't get anywhere.
Call me stupid; call me old, but I REALLY want a 3rd acct. Is that too much for an ancient Alzheimer's riddled addict of a player to ask? OK- just say so.
Or help a poor boy out. PLEASE??

Captain Torgue
03-01-2015, 07:47 PM
When I was your age we didn't have colour television young whippersnapper and kids back then were taught respect.

Evan1000
03-01-2015, 08:04 PM
You need three devices.

Welcome to this century man.. your music and legal drinking age was better though

Red BD
03-01-2015, 08:48 PM
You need three devices.

Welcome to this century man.. your music and legal drinking age was better though

Thanks-- as I've considered commandeering a device I'm responsible for but realize doing so might be a big mistake, is the big computer at home another device? How about the one at work? How about ALL of them at work? Just wondering.

Perin
03-01-2015, 09:19 PM
Borrow a friend or family members phone for 30 minutes, download CC, start your 3rd game. Then you'll be able to link accounts once the 3rd one has a name (tutorial finished).

Stubby1113
03-02-2015, 05:57 AM
Do a factor reset on one device or download blue stacks on pc then transfer

Max Power
03-02-2015, 06:16 AM
Do a factor reset on one device or download blue stacks on pc then transfer

Great advice for a technology neophyte....LOL!

OP, get yourself another device, like an old iPod touch, download the game, use the account transfer in Game Center after that. Make sure the game center has the same login. Or, if you are planning on upgrading your phone, keep the old one as a backup and use that the same way. That's what I did.

Evan1000
03-02-2015, 06:54 AM
If you want to play on your computer, you could download bluestacks, I've never done it before but it sounds like an annoying process. Just go online and find a tutorial.

From a personal perspective though, I don't see the point in having a third account. Two is more than enough for me