PDA

View Full Version : Want to have a laugh?

bam bam.
03-01-2015, 05:53 PM
If you want to be looped in on the future prospects for MW best look on the general section of every other game GReE have. It is the same story page after page after page after page, forum after forum. They can't really communicate with us. Nor promise it will get better. They know it is too GReE'd up to do anything to save it.

Rolinz
03-01-2015, 06:02 PM
I haver been on other games' forums and they are so informative about listening to their players and trying to implement their suggestions. They have developers sections where the Developers actually share info to the players.

Star Wars Commander is just one example.

Wufnu
03-01-2015, 06:05 PM
So true, I just started a new game and they have a whole section dedicated to back and forth with the Devs. I have sent in 2 tickets which took some back and forth to sort out but both completed within 2 days. Also the PLAYER closes the ticket NOT the company.

Wufnu
03-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Guess which game?

6 days last even longer when we are promised a classic war, which did not happen in its entirety and quests remained buggy. Let's not even mention the communication from Gree.

Rolinz
03-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Guess which game?

Which game?

Wufnu
03-01-2015, 06:41 PM
First post I looked at in the KA forum.

Wufnu
03-01-2015, 06:44 PM
From the KD forum.

I've opened a ticket, only to have it closed and marked as resolved with ZERO communication or actual resolution. Each time I open a followup asking for some communication because it has not been resolved, it gets closed immediately with no resolution or communication. I've opened 3 followups asking for an explanation and get nothing other than the ticket being closed. This is terrible customer support.

sstuutss
03-01-2015, 07:08 PM
I often find it interesting or should the be entertaining? to flip through mods posts, just to see what fires they are trying to put out. Of course to don't see the fires they ignore completely.