PDA

View Full Version : How does Funzio react with game cheaters?

xiaochungduck
10-14-2011, 09:09 PM
Hi All,

Do you guys see some game cheater in games? How would Funzio react to this kind of illegitimate actions in game?

Currently, I do see some cheaters in games. For instance, I see 1.) a guy with negative cash balance, 2.) 3 Internet Buildings at his/her hood, 3.) A guy can jumps 60 levels in 2 days with unlimited golds and game money.

I did send my complaint to Funzio. My feedback is someone is looking at it. After that no answer replied at all. I still do see those cheaters around my rival list. I am a player with 91 levels ( over 12000 attacks and 14000 defense).

Could any Funzio people look at those issues. Plus, this games crashes like hell. So many rooms for improvement especially for your programming and client services.

Many thanks,

XiaoChung

jlhy
10-14-2011, 10:57 PM
I have come across a few. It seems to take them about a week or two before they ban or punish the person if they are cheating. Sometimes a little quicker if its really blatant.

The best thing to do if you suspect a player is cheating is to take a screen shot of that player or their hood showing what you believe to be the cheat (such as 3 of the same buildings in their hood or a player that has 500+ gatling guns) and send the screenshot to mobile@funzio.com.

If you only send the players name with no screen shot its a lot harder for funzio to track down that specific player since there may be multiple players with the same name.

If you did send a screen shot then just give them some time and try to remain patient (although a lot of times its not easy).

If you already know how to take a screen shot with your Iphone disregard this. To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, just press the Home (bottom middle) and Sleep button (upper right) at the same time. On 2.0, the screen will flash white, while with 2.1, you’ll also get the camera shutter sound, and your screen will be captured.

Gunn
10-16-2011, 05:52 PM
They do ban players, but they won't ever confirm to you, or anyone, that the person is cheating. If you want to report someone, send an email to mobile@funzio.com with the subject of "Cheating." Include the person's name and level. If you can get their code or a screenshot, that's helpful too. Something I like to do when I encounter a cheater is to make them a friend, so I can monitor them and see when they've been banned. I have reported somewhere around 20 cheaters, and I have seen all of them disappear from my friends list. Just don't expect anything back from funzio.

Hero of Time
02-02-2013, 10:43 PM
I hope they cheaters get banned....

Don't necro threads.