PDA

View Full Version : Overnight update screwed something up.

skunk
10-14-2011, 06:21 AM
I posted this in another thread, but think it's worthy of it's own.

You cannot lose your first hit!!!!!
Hit anyone with any number of mafia, you will win. Even better, you will steal items off them if you hit much bigger players !!!

But...

Hit anyone twice, no matter how small, you will lose.
This goes for buildings too rob any building once, you win, twice - you lose.

GUARANTEED ! (well almost...)

No skill anymore you don't need items, mafia anything.
Something in the update went wrong????

khung003
10-14-2011, 06:43 AM
It just happen right?

I fought like 40 fights but not seeing anything different.

G Wiz
10-14-2011, 10:55 AM
I feel that they are testing this new patch secretly to see if it will go over well...

rustbinlid
10-14-2011, 11:11 AM
I feel that they are testing this new patch secretly to see if it will go over well...

It is NOT so secret, we appear to be the alpha and beta testers.

Reba
10-14-2011, 12:41 PM
Is anyone else having major problems logging on?
The application just drops out on my iPod immediately now!

schlumpf
10-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Agreed. Random crashes, directly after the start and this awesome "discount" pop-up, crashes after fights, crashes after collecting. And the same old hang-up trying to respond to a wall message.

Mark: Tell your coders to stop messing any more with the current version, even roll back older server code, until a new stable and solid version is ready and approved by Apple's dictators. And tell those who higher up who made the decision and the discounts to stop that. It gives a better image if they admit bugs, and announce (what I already read) that there will be a larger client update with a hopefully stable version.

schlumpf
10-14-2011, 01:20 PM
I just did attack a far stronger player from the rival list after checking his stats ... and lost, as I should.
However, I can no longer look at the news to see who robbed me. Instant crash.

Hero of Time
02-02-2013, 10:40 PM
I always rob from the newsfeed...

Don't necro threads.

Indian bong
02-02-2013, 10:44 PM
No henchmen Comments yet . . wow !!!

PawnXIIX
02-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Can we please get the IP bans started up already? It's only a half year overdue...

dudeman
02-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Can we please get the IP bans started up already? It's only a half year overdue...

http://nancymorris.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Brick_Wall.jpg

Come on dude, you've been around long enough to know how futile it is to ask Gree(dy)/Conzio to do anything about anything. There's like, one guy who actually seems to give a sht... How long can someone be the only one who actually cares before they finally just say f that noise?