PDA

View Full Version : Raid boss event is ruined now...

rubyshuz
03-01-2015, 10:30 AM
Why did you change it?

travelgirl
03-01-2015, 10:39 AM
Yes it sucks this way. The bosses are 4x stronger then last time

fdsdg
03-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Why does it suck? You have to put some effort into it now? Not every faction is able to finish the entire event? People who want to spend more time/money on it will get to move further? Yea, it's terrible

good gawd noooo
03-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Why does it suck? You have to put some effort into it now? Not every faction is able to finish the entire event? People who want to spend more time/money on it will get to move further? Yea, it's terrible

it sucks because the premise of this game is that free players are supposed to be able to be somewhat competitive to give paying players someone to pick on. with the changes gree is making it is becoming pay to survive game. many teams have worked hard and spent money to get the stats they have(now readjusted by gree threw various methods). They fought to be able to complete normal then prestige and then get a taste of masters only to have that ability taken away yet again. Gree has lost many more customers and will continue to lose them by making this game so expensive that only those willing to spend a couple hundred(us) a month will finish any events. Just one of many reasons I have opted out of faction play(been in same faction since day one) and no longer willing to do any event aside from FL(which I am sure they will find a way to ruin shortly) GREE IS NO LONGER(were they ever) interested in free players or making the game fun.. they now want you to pay to work on their game for imaginery benefits they will take away at random

Bongo
03-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Free players can be competitive amongst their own and so can gold players. ...

SurfaceToAir
03-01-2015, 03:06 PM
What's the point of a 5 day event if a load of your customers can't get past day one? I just can't see the logic in this latest stat change. I would love to see positive chatter on this forum. One day, maybe!

KillerDriller
03-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Yes it sucks this way. The bosses are 4x stronger then last time

Some are over 50 times stronger.

WBS
03-01-2015, 04:28 PM
I am of the mindset that an increase as long as it's reasonable is ok. Reasonable meaning it still feels like you have a chance to complete but you may not without a little extra help. If I feel I can obtain it it makes me want to complete it, but if it is to out of reach it is only reasonable to get as far as I can and quit. With the raid boss health out now it is only reasonable for top players not the very active lower stat or low to no gold use players to try and achieve. I take a look at the current health and I already know I won't spend an ounce of gold or even a health pack to get an extra hit in.

fdsdg
03-01-2015, 06:25 PM
it sucks because the premise of this game is that free players are supposed to be able to be somewhat competitive to give paying players someone to pick on. with the changes gree is making it is becoming pay to survive game. many teams have worked hard and spent money to get the stats they have(now readjusted by gree threw various methods). They fought to be able to complete normal then prestige and then get a taste of masters only to have that ability taken away yet again. Gree has lost many more customers and will continue to lose them by making this game so expensive that only those willing to spend a couple hundred(us) a month will finish any events. Just one of many reasons I have opted out of faction play(been in same faction since day one) and no longer willing to do any event aside from FL(which I am sure they will find a way to ruin shortly) GREE IS NO LONGER(were they ever) interested in free players or making the game fun.. they now want you to pay to work on their game for imaginery benefits they will take away at random

So the mistake then was gree ever allowing free players to touch masters. There should be different layers that factions can accomplish based on their activity and money they're willing to spend. Just for the record, I've never bought gold and never will