PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think raid boss has turned in to a joke post your thoughts

Tricke
03-01-2015, 09:17 AM
Post a reply if you agree. Let's get as many as we can and maybe they might change doubt it but worth a shot

codys21
03-01-2015, 09:22 AM
Well I just logged on for the first time during the event and we were on 65s so I summoned one and hit it once because it's usually a one hit kill. I hardly moved the health bar and I figured it was a mistake but I checked the health and the health of the level 65 is over 10 billion. I nearly shat my pants.

Gannister
03-01-2015, 09:28 AM
A joke is an understatement, at one time I could kill a 70 with one qa, now I'm a couple
billion attack stats higher and can't kill a 55, there's definitely something
out of order.....since gree seems to follow their sitting on their head policy
I don't see this getting fixed real soon.

fdsdg
03-01-2015, 09:29 AM
I think the old format was a joke. We're a top 200 faction, we finished prestige in a day. Now you have to work at it a little bit, the horror!

Big John
03-01-2015, 09:31 AM
Do the paid mods not have access to a pc, laptop or device at the weekends to comment?

garen argon
03-01-2015, 09:32 AM
devils advocate:

how do you run an event that caters to players at the same level but with stats that can vary by 50B or more due to gold expenditure?

if you are the developer do you focus content to keep the top 10% happy as they are the ones that fund your title or balance to the rest?

My stats are decent; lvl 115 atk 1.6B, and this is now a brutal event.

my attitude with gree is: play the game your way. don't let gree dictate how you play. If you can only finish normal when you used to
finish prestige; then so be it.

smbass77
03-01-2015, 10:37 AM
I think Gree did this because we will still have guild increases. With 80 members, RB will be more attainable.

On the other hand, it's concerning to see the number of factions leaving the game. My first faction, 48 member have all left to play clash of clans. Many from the second faction I was in are now playing boom beach. What will be the implications of many people leaving the game? GREE will still need to hit their revenue targets, so it will cost more for those of us still playing.

garen argon
03-01-2015, 11:02 AM
just to give you an idea...kingdom age wd's only give out individual awards to the top 1200 finishers. Here it is top 40,000 if that gives you any indication of the health of this community. When they lower and keep lowering the qualifications for wd indy rewards; that will give you a clear idea of the health and size of the mw community.

Bongo
03-01-2015, 11:13 AM
I can't wait for farming bosses for wrapper...

Pidgeot
03-01-2015, 01:53 PM
devils advocate:

how do you run an event that caters to players at the same level but with stats that can vary by 50B or more due to gold expenditure?

if you are the developer do you focus content to keep the top 10% happy as they are the ones that fund your title or balance to the rest?

My stats are decent; lvl 115 atk 1.6B, and this is now a brutal event.

my attitude with gree is: play the game your way. don't let gree dictate how you play. If you can only finish normal when you used to
finish prestige; then so be it.

But GREE does decide how we play the game. They effectively killed easy and normal on LTQs. They no longer have refills or specials and if you finish, you get no boost. If you're serious or at least want to grow, you need to play in prestige.

Its now very hard to play the way you want and remain competitive.