PDA

View Full Version : Your account is obsolete

Johnny Jackass
03-01-2015, 04:50 AM
4 years i have been playing Modern War, spent thousands of dollars building stats, hundreds of hours tapping away to hunt boost units, making faction minimums etc.. My stats are alright, around 30b/15b.

But now, since the android glitch, 4 years of spending money and time to build it is worthless.

Some players that i could attack last week now have hundreds of billions defense, i'm talking about the players that spent their glitched valor on their own rank units and bought tons of them before Gree Patched it, feks.. i see players with 25000 units that each cost 320.000 valor, still in their inventory.. Do the math! Gree fixed this by not fixing it, like usual!

I love playing MW, but allowing players to keep their glitch stats, that are atleast 10 times higher then my own and getting there in a few hours, makes me angry and sad that a Company like Gree cares so little about the long term players that helped pay their saleries.

I feel my account is obsolete... How do you feel?

Speed ump
03-01-2015, 05:53 AM
With the new higher incomes, it's going to happen anyways as people buy and recycle units for valor. It will equal out with time, it always does. How do you think the biggest spenders felt about being untouchable, then suddenly one day gree changes things, and anyone can hit them, people who spent much less than one tenth what they did. These things cycle, remeber the equipment, for a short time some were untouchable again, then it evened out.

Maverick0073
03-01-2015, 07:02 AM
With the new higher incomes, it's going to happen anyways as people buy and recycle units for valor. It will equal out with time, it always does. How do you think the biggest spenders felt about being untouchable, then suddenly one day gree changes things, and anyone can hit them, people who spent much less than one tenth what they did. These things cycle, remeber the equipment, for a short time some were untouchable again, then it evened out.
Well said from some one that has 3000 of those ships in his inventory . Got them legit , I bet

Sheldor Sir
03-01-2015, 07:29 AM
I feel your pain

[/I]
4 years i have been playing Modern War, spent thousands of dollars building stats, hundreds of hours tapping away to hunt boost units, making faction minimums etc.. My stats are alright, around 30b/15b.

But now, since the android glitch, 4 years of spending money and time to build it is worthless.

Some players that i could attack last week now have hundreds of billions defense, i'm talking about the players that spent their glitched valor on their own rank units and bought tons of them before Gree Patched it, feks.. i see players with 25000 units that each cost 320.000 valor, still in their inventory.. Do the math! Gree fixed this by not fixing it, like usual!

I love playing MW, but allowing players to keep their glitch stats, that are atleast 10 times higher then my own and getting there in a few hours, makes me angry and sad that a Company like Gree cares so little about the long term players that helped pay their saleries.

I feel my account is obsolete... How do you feel?

think need make faction events league / tier based, a faction can play in 1 tier (faction avg atk/def decides tier) only so Sup etc would play in Masters with monster requirements an good prize with say 3% boost, 2nd tier reasonable req that players with +6-10 regen 1-3 bil RB can finish as long as active with a lower prize with 2% boost and lowest tier with requirements that a new/small faction with +3 regen & few hundred mil RB with a reasonable prize with 1% boost.
I'm non gold user so i accept & dont expect to be able to get prizes that top 25 -100 get, but been playing for 3 years ( too much if u ask missus) have got to+7 regen, 8/5Bil stats an Iph of 190Mil but I cant finish ANY indy other than normal so its all Faction event and temp if have time.
This RB as everyone has already said is plain nuts lvl100 maybe doable but as of tomorrow most of us are at work an cant tap every 40-60min to help, so time will be huge issue when you have global factions trying to kill last 25 boss. an wrapper! well with only avg 10% chance of getting legendary fm lvl100's its a joke an small faction have no chance.

Speed ump
03-01-2015, 07:39 AM
Hey mav, I have zero ships in my inventory. Havnt bought any, yet. So what's your problem, jealousy? I'll call you out and ask you, what's one of my current game names, and the one you just claimed had 3000 of those ships. I'm waiting