PDA

View Full Version : Raid boss health. how many factions quit now?

major willy
02-28-2015, 06:27 PM
Gree may loose half it's remaining players after this epic disaster called raid boss. Gold free players have no chance anymore. Seems this game is for the millionaires club only nowdays. Was the increase due to the valor glitch and gree's way of trying to fix it. Take their units and take their valor. Don't jack up health in raid boss. Wonder if SUP will even complete.

crazeejay
02-28-2015, 06:29 PM
Gree may loose half it's remaining players after this epic disaster called raid boss. Gold free players have no chance anymore. Seems this game is for the millionaires club only nowdays. Was the increase due to the valor glitch and gree's way of trying to fix it. Take their units and take their valor. Don't jack up health in raid boss. Wonder if SUP will even complete.

LOL SUP didn't blink an eye. The game is tuned in their favor

KillerDriller
02-28-2015, 07:03 PM

Many gouups are not stupid enough to drop real cash on a broken game like SUP is. To raise the health of a boss by 25 times is bull**** in anyones books.

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 07:12 PM
Do you people not read anything that's posted in the forums. Gree has said several times that they will offer different levels, for the different levels of players, so everyone has something they can accomplish. Do you really think it's fair that you can compete with what sup does gold free? they have provided something for everyone, but some seem to feel they should be able to complete the same tasks as he top factions. And sup won't be the only ones who finish it. I see some still degrading players who do choose to spend on the game. That's their business, and their choice of they want to spend money on whatever they chose to. Also without the spenders, you could not play this game at all. I have games at many levels, including the top. I certainly do not expect my games in lower factions to be able to compete with the higher ones, or to complete the same events, etc. as I don't spend any or much on some of those. Their stats arnt such that I could even if I wanted.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 07:18 PM
Do you people not read anything that's posted in the forums. Gree has said several times that they will offer different levels, for the different levels of players, so everyone has something they can accomplish. Do you really think it's fair that you can compete with what sup does gold free? they have provided something for everyone, but some seem to feel they should be able to complete the same tasks as he top factions. And sup won't be the only ones who finish it. I see some still degrading players who do choose to spend on the game. That's their business, and their choice of they want to spend money on whatever they chose to. Also without the spenders, you could not play this game at all. I have games at many levels, including the top. I certainly do not expect my games in lower factions to be able to compete with the higher ones, or to complete the same events, etc. as I don't spend any or much on some of those. Their stats arnt such that I could even if I wanted.

Who is easy and normal for now?

Guneye
02-28-2015, 07:37 PM
I certainly do not expect my games in lower factions to be able to compete with the higher ones, or to complete the same events, etc. as I don't spend any or much on some of those. Their stats arnt such that I could even if I wanted.

Competing is not the word!!! There is no competition. Last raid boss my fraction was able to get to level 21 of 27 on prestige. This raid boss I strongly doubt we can complete regular raid boss. Last raid boss to defeat a level 90 it took 2,496,354,446 damage, now it takes 36,566,962,126!!! YOU KIDDING ME!! Clearly the lower levels struggle to complete, forget about being competitive. It is more like an pre-kindergarten team playing a major league professional team. You lost just for showing up and have no chance of scoring a single point. I can understand the GOLD players be able to finish raid boss master, but the non gold players should be able to complete regular and have a chance at prestige.

Brizzol
02-28-2015, 07:41 PM
Who is easy and normal for now?

This post explains my views perfectly.

zzyxx
02-28-2015, 07:58 PM

Your a idiot.

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 07:59 PM
I have a level 47 with 68 mil stats. we have ten people in the faction at the moment. The other players are all much stronger than mine. We will complete at least through prestige. And some portion of masters. So not sure why a full team could not do easy or regular at least.

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 08:00 PM
Zzy, thank you, comming from you, that's a huge compliment

zzyxx
02-28-2015, 08:03 PM
I have a level 47 with 68 mil stats. we have ten people in the faction at the moment. The other players are all much stronger than mine. We will complete at least through prestige. And some portion of masters. So not sure why a full team could not do easy or regular at least.

Your a idiot.

zzyxx
02-28-2015, 08:03 PM
Zzy, thank you, comming from you, that's a huge compliment

Your a idiot.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 08:14 PM

Big difference is you have deep pockets speed. You can afford to spend anything GREE ask of you. Most factions wont have a problem normal and easy, I know the faction I'm with wont but Im able to see outside of myself and think about other players. Boss 50 has over 1 billion health. BOSS 50.

This is why I said you have a disconnect with reality. The bosses can have 650 trillion health and you'll spend to drop it. Its also why I said what I did in the other thread.

Theblacklamp
02-28-2015, 08:23 PM

I agree with some of that however. What about those factions that have been slowly grinding away at getting better. Improving there stats. At one point my faction struggled to finish regular raid boss. Then over the course of time we slowly began chipping away at prestige until one day all the hard work paid off and we were finally able to finish prestige. It's the reward for playing right? All the hard work and dedication finally put us at that point. So now let's fast forward one cycle and take away years of improving stats to make events a little easier. I can understand a certain % of inflation for the health of the raid boss. But 500 to 600% increase on level 100 alone is a little outrageous.

SurfaceToAir
02-28-2015, 08:25 PM
There are a lot of Factions with 10 or less players. Surely Gree should be giving these teams some encouragement to try harder and go further. Getting through Easy and Regular shouldn't be outside their ability.

SurfaceToAir
02-28-2015, 08:29 PM
Why couldn't they have just added an extra level. Super Max or similar where just the elite can perform. Then keep the lower levels the same so the rest of us can see our improvements. Totally agree with TheBlackLamp!

Incbill
02-28-2015, 08:35 PM

If you can't see this as a method to force factions to use gold....God love you!
Minimal to no gold factions have been able to stay competitive for some stretch and it should remain that way. If this is GREE's way of saying they don't need the the little guys, then I can accept that. But I'd rather them just come out and say it instead of leading me on by dangling carrots and eventually end up in a wolf's den!!

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 08:42 PM
Gree will never say something like that. What they said is as close to it as it will get. You just can't expect free players to compete with ones spending thousands a month. Just like in car racing, the teams with smaller budgets understand they're not going to compete at the from of the field.

Guneye
02-28-2015, 08:51 PM
Gree will never say something like that. What they said is as close to it as it will get. You just can't expect free players to compete with ones spending thousands a month. Just like in car racing, the teams with smaller budgets understand they're not going to compete at the from of the field.

They may not compete regularly, but the smaller budgets still have a change to win and have won.

CoreyAV1611
02-28-2015, 09:01 PM
I hate to say it, but I like the raid boss increase. I started in a top 1000, went to top 400, then to top 125, then to top 50, now in a top 5. My faction will finish masters while spending minimal gold. But the reason we can is because we spend gold on every other event. We used to get through masters in less than 20 hours. It was not fun or challenging. With the current stats it will take a team effort and it makes the event fun again.

2MblaZ
02-28-2015, 09:04 PM
They may not compete regularly, but the smaller budgets still have a change to win and have won.

You cannot compare sport where SKILL and STRATEGY matter - this game has no skill nor strategy - it's all about $ tap or free tap, that's it... Strategy here is minimal [with exception for Frontline, where single lvl 31 player in solo faction with 400k iph can complete all faction goals FREE or with just couple free gold refills for last couple parts], very dumb yet FUN and ADDICTIVE game where all trying to be stronger than another and win yet another pixelated strength prize, it's war game, it's fun, and we're in it still, even though many quit.sold/deleted or left playing with some new acts because it's still fun game...

I've nuked my main before this next level of stat-flation insanity and simply enjoying free play with mini within top 3-400 that's not bothering doing lamest inventions ever called FLTQ/iLTQ, we will complete easy, normal, and if somebody helps - prestige, if not - screw it! We still like game, and guess what we don't HAVE to complete each and every task and Speed is right - WHY in the world in a supa competitive game must all feel entitled to be as strong as uber-spenders at top teams?!? Just play because its fun - you will never be strongest nor weakest, just cease hamster-in-a-wheel mentality and look at this as - play-when-i-want - forget about MUST play - and guess what - game will be fun again!

Top players feed the GREEd and it's a for-profit company, so they will keep doing it, and if all [most] spenders leave this game, they will close it and guess what - game over for all... SO yes, thanks for spending big spenders - WE can still play this game thanks to you...

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 09:18 PM
You're right Corey, a good team with a full roster, and everyone maxing their hits can do pretty well. Then it's a challenge. Some games I've played level out and after a point, you can do everything all the time, with ease. Not much fun. You're competing against yourselves to some extent, pushing to see how much you can do, not if you can do what I do, or anyone else. I have raced motorcycles in the past. I want ever going to be the fastest. I didn't start until later in life. I didn't have the biggest budget, my skills wernt the best. My goal was to improve myself each time I went out. I saw young guys starting out that I could compete with, improve well beyond my level, who could then make me look silly. I did it to have fun, for the thrill, to compete, against others, but also with myself. I knew where I stood, and I was fine with that.

yoyo1
02-28-2015, 09:18 PM
The reason this change is unfair is because Master 150 health was not changed.
If you could finish Master last time - you can finish it this time
Unlike regular/prestige that took the health dramatic increase

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 09:20 PM
Not really true, the master gets harder much much earlier than before. The max health is what you're refering too

Bravo Zulu
02-28-2015, 09:41 PM
I hate to say it, but I like the raid boss increase. I started in a top 1000, went to top 400, then to top 125, then to top 50, now in a top 5. My faction will finish masters while spending minimal gold. But the reason we can is because we spend gold on every other event. We used to get through masters in less than 20 hours. It was not fun or challenging. With the current stats it will take a team effort and it makes the event fun again.

I'm really happy for you all that you have found fun again. And speed ump certainly has a point. Thing is- it sure would be nice if there was ONE event you didn't have to be in a top 25 faction to complete. I've been in the 1500, I've been in the 25. I had accounts scattered all over different levels. Shut them down, too, when gree wanted too much.

I never expected to finish masters when I dropped to a lower rank faction. But struggling for prestige, with gold, is not fun either.

Nobody there is Apollo captain. Our stats didn't shoot up even legitimately. Make it challenging, more challenging even, to finish masters. But leave the rest alone. Our stats don't grow exponentially.

That ^^^ right there is a level based game. We still wouldn't get the masters prize. But we would be able to attain what is right for the growth of our faction. We already grew slower- as it should be. Now growth is negligible.

Listen, I know some people spend a lot on this game. I have too. Sure, they deserve the advantages gold can buy. But this isn't about begrudging top 10 factions their rightful places on top of the game. It boils down to fun for the rest of us as well. This raid boss? So not fun at all.

It's true what the player said about the pee wee league playing against a major league team. And you know what? I have never ever deluded myself that we could. And that's ok.

But you know what else? Leave us alone then. Play your game and understand this is frustration with gree. Don't justify their actions. Just because it benefits your faction or makes it fun for you again doesn't mean it's right. Sup will never have any competition. We don't care about getting as strong as you or any top faction. We don't care about being #1. And it's ok that other people do want that. Someone has to want that. And I want you all to have fun up there at the top. You know what? We may not care about getting to #1 but we care about fun too. And now, this just isn't.

Gree totally got the ratio wrong. Prestige should be proportionately difficult for prestige level players. Masters, easy and regular too. But when a top 50 faction can't do it? Something is wrong. Tops 75? Where is that line anyway. Gree keeps moving it based on what the highest can accomplish rather than taking a good look at their others players. I don't resent the gold players for that. But I do blame Gree for evidently not being able to get any of this right. The game is in total disarray. More is broken than works.

What I see is actually a company that is grasping at straws. Once on top they don't even make the top ten themselves. Solid conceptual ideas have morphed into money grabbing techniques with a poor standard of customer care and seemingly no interest in slowing down to put out a quality product anymore. I've played over three years- and it's sad to me. I was never one to buy into the "Gree is in its death throes" drama, but it is now apparent they are struggling. Broke update after broke update, I've been watching long term players pack it in and new players struggling to figure out what is going on. Equipment? Boosts? New boosts? Two boosts? Glitches? Hacks? Can't log in? Lost your account to Game Center? And those aren't even counting other aspects of actual game play.

If only apm was the biggest cluster- I miss those days.

mieyb3270
02-28-2015, 10:23 PM
If all who are outraged like myself, don't spend gold, and they see no one tried to complete the event, they will reset the stats back....we must stick together and not cave in and buy/spend gold.......do what we can, get as far as we can and have fun trying......... the lack of money being spent is the only thing they (GREE) listen to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ezmunie
02-28-2015, 10:27 PM
I find the increased health challenging. Most in my faction are surprised by the big increase, but we will tackle each and every one that comes up. We will get through it because that's what teamwork is.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
02-28-2015, 10:27 PM
Any tapper is free to choose how much of this he or she requires.
You can tap away 24/7/365!
You can DEW as little as you choose to DEW.
The way we DEW it might be too little for you.
SEW U DEW more, wiff yo bad self!!!
You don't have to spend one dollar on this game and you can have a ball, like we DEW.
You can spend $100,000 a day, and enjoy being the biggest, baddest MOFO in all of Modern War.
Just DEW you, let others DEW themselves.
The only fighting we should be DEWIN is fake, kung foo tapping in WD!

iamnasty
02-28-2015, 10:28 PM

Nope, SUP is sweating and probably unable to complete the easy RB, and needed your help badly ☠.........moo™👀💤💤

Tramp78
02-28-2015, 10:28 PM
We used to have 50 people in our faction but half of them quit.

Those that remain are pretty much fed up.

Two cycles back a level 100 was 6.7 billion.
Last time it was 13.5 billion (an increase of 101%)
Now it is 52.9 billion. (an increase of 292%!!)
From 2 cycles ago till now is a 690% increase. #$&% This.

A level 80 (25.5 bil) is now twice what a 100 was last time. I was killing a 55 or 60 with a single hit. Now that 60 takes the same amount that the 100 did just last cycle. Seriously?

Two cycles ago we finished Prestige. Last time we couldn't. This time we won't finish Regular. Thanks Gree. This used to be a good event with the big dogs having "Master" to play with while the rest of us had good rewards below that. Now we may just be a top 1000 faction with 24 people in it and we don't spend a lot of gold so honestly our opinion is not important. But the game should be fun for those of us who have played from the beginning. All it is now is a pay to win scenario and that gets old quick.

ezmunie
02-28-2015, 10:53 PM
Two cycles ago we finished Prestige. Last time we couldn't. This time we won't finish Regular. Thanks Gree. This used to be a good event with the big dogs having "Master" to play with while the rest of us had good rewards below that. Now we may just be a top 1000 faction with 24 people in it and we don't spend a lot of gold so honestly our opinion is not important. But the game should be fun for those of us who have played from the beginning. All it is now is a pay to win scenario and that gets old quick.

I'd say it's time to recruit more guys.

My faction isn't full and we're not in the top 400 teams, but my guys are pretty dedicated. We have a bunch of minis too, so it's not the fire power of your guys, it's all about them getting done what needs to be done. Last time we finished everything but masters. We got about half way through and I shut 'em down. They were losing interest and it got boring as hell. It was time to open it up and let them have some fun.

This time it's harder, but we are trudging right along. We aren't gold spenders although a few indulge from time to time. It's a matter choice.

It's a game. Make of it what you will. Enjoy the parts that interest you, bypass the parts that don't. It can still be fun.

Greasy
02-28-2015, 11:10 PM
We used to have 50 people in our faction but half of them quit.

Those that remain are pretty much fed up.

Two cycles back a level 100 was 6.7 billion.
Last time it was 13.5 billion (an increase of 101%)
Now it is 52.9 billion. (an increase of 292%!!)
From 2 cycles ago till now is a 690% increase. #$&% This.

A level 80 (25.5 bil) is now twice what a 100 was last time. I was killing a 55 or 60 with a single hit. Now that 60 takes the same amount that the 100 did just last cycle. Seriously?

One word for you. "Merger"
3 cycles ago I play in top 50 teams. There was natural attrition. People were leaving and retiring. We were left to about 45. Then we negotiated a merger with a similar team. Both got 30 seats. Then we pushed up to top 25 the next cycle. And now this team consist of 3 former factions, and we hit top 15 in last WD and FL. All those couldn't make the team are playing in a sister faction. Still making top 50.
Merger is the way to go.

DieselPowered
03-01-2015, 06:04 AM
I like the baseball analagy. For those at the top there is the master event. That is geared for those at the top. If things got too easy at the top then make it harder to make it more fun. But if you make the pros in the major league start using a 25 pound bat to hit a 10 pound ball to make the game of baseball more difficult then how would the t-ball team even pick up the bat or ball? little leage would be out too, highschool might be able to have somewhat of a chance of getting the basics down, college would still give the old college try.......... but its ok because things were too easy for the pros and they had to make it more difficult to have fun.

EZfodder
03-01-2015, 06:54 AM
Your a idiot.

Remember the three c's when you give feed back. Concrete, Constructive and Carring :)

Dazzj10
03-01-2015, 07:12 AM
It's a joke that they increase the energy that much that the lower of factions are struggling to kill bosses in easy goal

I guess gree are trying to claw back their losses,
All they are doing is forcing more people to quit and bring more losses upon themselves,,
what a business strategy greetards

Sheldor Sir
03-01-2015, 07:24 AM
think need make faction events league / tier based, a faction can play in 1 tier (faction avg atk/def decides tier) only so Sup etc would play in Masters with monster requirements an good prize with say 3% boost, 2nd tier reasonable req that players with +6-10 regen 1-3 bil RB can finish as long as active with a lower prize with 2% boost and lowest tier with requirements that a new/small faction with +3 regen & few hundred mil RB with a reasonable prize with 1% boost.
I'm non gold user so i accept & dont expect to be able to get prizes that top 25 -100 get, but been playing for 3 years ( too much if u ask missus) have got to+7 regen, 8/5Bil stats an Iph of 190Mil but I cant finish ANY indy other than normal so its all Faction event and temp if have time.
This RB as everyone has already said is plain nuts lvl100 maybe doable but as of tomorrow most of us are at work an cant tap every 40-60min to help, so time will be huge issue when you have global factions trying to kill last 25 boss. an wrapper! well with only avg 10% chance of getting legendary fm lvl100's its a joke an small faction have no chance.

groovy shags
03-01-2015, 08:03 AM
One word for you. "Merger"
3 cycles ago I play in top 50 teams. There was natural attrition. People were leaving and retiring. We were left to about 45. Then we negotiated a merger with a similar team. Both got 30 seats. Then we pushed up to top 25 the next cycle. And now this team consist of 3 former factions, and we hit top 15 in last WD and FL. All those couldn't make the team are playing in a sister faction. Still making top 50.
Merger is the way to go.

The amount of "mergers" over the past few months has been staggering! Why do you think so many factions are now made up of 2, 3 and sometimes 4 previous factions? It's simple...the player base is shrinking at an inconceivable rate! Players are quitting from frustration in biblical proportion! How long will it take before the game is down to only 25 or 50 factions that are really competing? I doubt we will ever see that, because the game is not going to last long enough anyway.

Iceberg dead ahead!

WBS
03-01-2015, 08:27 AM
Anyone is blind if they can't see that this amount of increase in Raid boss health was purely for more gold spending and to get the top factions to spend more. I agree with an increase as it keeps it somewhat more of a challenge, at least the type of a challenge that can come from tapping.

Modern War Forum GF
03-01-2015, 08:28 AM
Everyone should find their own challenge in THE game!

compete on THE level you want and have fun at that.
Why so Many feel they should be able to finish all and everything is beyond me.

do what you can and stop Crying! Everyone remember when RB first hit MW? Not Many factions finished, GREE didnt raise RB much during THE last Year. now they make iT a challenge again.

I prefer a challenge and fail then rush through a 4/5day event in a few hrs!

groovy shags
03-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Keep on chasing...just as the GREE monkeys intended!

Or....play a game where everyone plays by the same rules! boom beach! A truly free to play game!

Greasy
03-01-2015, 09:37 AM
Everyone should find their own challenge in THE game!

compete on THE level you want and have fun at that.
Why so Many feel they should be able to finish all and everything is beyond me.

do what you can and stop Crying! Everyone remember when RB first hit MW? Not Many factions finished, GREE didnt raise RB much during THE last Year. now they make iT a challenge again.

I prefer a challenge and fail then rush through a 4/5day event in a few hrs!

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Your make stats gain and so do the difficulty of the game. Completing the prestige level once doesn't give you the birth right to keep completing future prestige levels. Do what you're comfortable doing and call it a day. What's with all the whining ? Keep in mind, when the game is more challenging, it applies to everybody, not just you. Which means you don't lose anything and you, alone, is not in a disadvantage.
My stats continue to improve with the rate of the game and I'm able to catch up. Some faction mates gain more and they are now stronger. Some gained less and they're now moving down the ladder. It's all good people. I honestly don't understand what the big deal is here !?

Fergus14
03-01-2015, 10:10 AM
We will finish masters, it'll just take time, I don't see what the moaning is all about.

mieyb3270
03-01-2015, 10:12 AM
think need make faction events league / tier based, a faction can play in 1 tier (faction avg atk/def decides tier) only so Sup etc would play in Masters with monster requirements an good prize with say 3% boost, 2nd tier reasonable req that players with +6-10 regen 1-3 bil RB can finish as long as active with a lower prize with 2% boost and lowest tier with requirements that a new/small faction with +3 regen & few hundred mil RB with a reasonable prize with 1% boost.
I'm non gold user so i accept & dont expect to be able to get prizes that top 25 -100 get, but been playing for 3 years ( too much if u ask missus) have got to+7 regen, 8/5Bil stats an Iph of 190Mil but I cant finish ANY indy other than normal so its all Faction event and temp if have time.
This RB as everyone has already said is plain nuts lvl100 maybe doable but as of tomorrow most of us are at work an cant tap every 40-60min to help, so time will be huge issue when you have global factions trying to kill last 25 boss. an wrapper! well with only avg 10% chance of getting legendary fm lvl100's its a joke an small faction have no chance.

I agree with making it more challenging by adding additional higher stages/levels, not by increasing the lower levels as high as they did. It's a moving target with this game, and as others mentioned, it's annoying as hell. Smaller factions can't compete anymore it's forcing mergers, it's becoming way too time consuming, I honestly can tell you I don't care anymore......I quit my faction made a small little one with my 4 devices, and do what I can. Like someone stated earlier, I'm setting my own goals with the game and having fun doing it spending little to no money, and spending a whole hell of a lot less time doing it. I'm stock piling energy and health so when GREE finally gets there head out of the clouds and makes an event with a goal worth winning I can do it for free :) If the daily long time players quit or stop paying, someone at the top will notice or get fired. If SUP and the top 10 are the only teams playing, they'll stop too! Soon their will be a better product on the market that will crush them. Competition is coming and Sup and all the others who have wasted their money to gain something as meaningless as top 1 game in modern war will be holding a relic in their hands. And GREE and all who work for GREE will be laughing all the way to their million dollar retirement beach front homes!

So with all that said..............Just started RB Prestige level 2, I'm working through them when I remember, anyone want to join and have fun, it's an open faction 236-839-908....If I see people hopping in I'll try to put one out every hour or so.....Good Luck folks, and try to have fun....enjoy life, go to the movies, go outside, watch lama's run around crazy, do something else!!!!!!!

CC1
03-01-2015, 10:22 AM
...but we are trudging right along...

Curious connotation for something that is supposed to be fun and entertaining.

.... Do you really think it's fair that you can compete with what sup does gold free? ...
No one in their right mind believes they should be able to compete with SUP or any top team gold free. However, there has to be a balance between extreme spenders and light/moderate spenders. It's becoming an all or nothing game. Top spenders get the changes they want, light and moderates don't. Heavy spenders want more challenge because they are bored. But it works both ways. Mid and lower teams/spenders get bored/frustrated when it's too difficult. Maybe to some extent that's rational. I don't know the revenue totals for top 1% compared to the totals of the other 99% (of spenders not free). Btw, the fact that free players have no voice is how it has to be. The game wouldn't exist without people willing to spend. It's a business not a charity. I get that. But, I wasn't always a free player I was driven there. I just became one about a week ago due to glitches, customer service and skyrocketing requirements. It appears more and more are moving in that direction based on comments both here in the forum and the ex-gold users on our team. We are not a top team but we're also not a bottom team (450ish). We have no illusion or delusion that we should be able to complete Masters. But, I would expect based on the strength and makeup of our team we should be able to complete prestige. That certainly will not happen now. Even regular is in doubt. There are at least 4,000 teams based on the last tier of prizes. That puts us near the top 10%. I don't think prestige should be out of reach for the top 10%. Others in our shoes perceive this as a set-back. Right or wrong, perception is reality. Setbacks seem to invoke far more passion than not getting that extra challenge desired.

Perhaps it's Gree's business strategy to turn the game into one only for huge spenders all with enormous stats. Perhaps the goal is that light and moderate spenders stop spending and eventually get bored as ability to achieve goals becomes less and less possible then eventually quit altogether. Maybe this is desirable by Gree. It certainly seems desirable to many in this discussion. Based on some comments in the forum some would be happy about an exodus. Some would seem to be happy that it dissuades new players from downloading or sticking with the game to patiently climb the ranks. For those remaining, the good news is perhaps every single remaining player can claim to be on a top 100 team because there's only enough to fill a hundred teams. So you could be in last place but still be a top 100 team. Or even top 50 if the team size is expanded. That's exaggeration, of course, but it should illustrate the point. That's also awesome news for those who wanted to spend more money as Gree will have to raise your prices to make up for the loss of light & moderate spenders. Congrats to those who enjoy that. It looks like your desire is coming true.

I'm not a "doom and gloomer" nor a fortune teller. I've never been on a top team nor do I want to be. All I can say is that what us peons see and perceive as a slap-in-the-face set-back has led to discussions of a merger with a top 200 team...but for a different, non-Gree, game (a Gree game would be a non-starter). That should make those of you urging portions of the base to quit very happy.

As someone else stated, I also don't begrudge anyone that wants to continue spending. That's certainly your right. But before you jump for joy about players quitting (quitting spending or quitting the game), you may want to think about the long term unintended consequences.

CC1
03-04-2015, 07:20 PM
This thread and discussion needs to stay alive. Gree, some may be happy most aren't.

Edbl79
03-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Enough with the whining

Napgar
03-04-2015, 08:00 PM
If you can't see this as a method to force factions to use gold....God love you!
Minimal to no gold factions have been able to stay competitive for some stretch and it should remain that way. If this is GREE's way of saying they don't need the the little guys, then I can accept that. But I'd rather them just come out and say it instead of leading me on by dangling carrots and eventually end up in a wolf's den!!

Incbill, you hit the nail on the head (finally somebody who sees the reality...). What benefit is there for GREE (the company) to have 1000's (just guessing here) free players?? It's the paying customers only that count to them...
Everybody is free to play this game for free... but don't expect to get as much out of it as those who pay (I think this is what Speed Ump tried to explain...)

Pidgeot
03-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Incbill, you hit the nail on the head (finally somebody who sees the reality...). What benefit is there for GREE (the company) to have 1000's (just guessing here) free players?? It's the paying customers only that count to them...
Everybody is free to play this game for free... but don't expect to get as much out of it as those who pay (I think this is what Speed Ump tried to explain...)

What we are saying is for those of us who are lite gold players or those who play for free and spend when needed can't complete events unless we spend a lot. Were talking 40+ dollars per event for the cycle. We're saying IF event cost 10 bucks on average or MAYBE 20 bucks to complete, they will see more in returns from the BULK of players. This event is 13 events for indie. That would be 130 bucks and at most 260 for that ONE player for the cycle on indie goals. 260 bucks is a lot for a 3 week period but its doable if events have good rewards.

That would be a perfect number for lite gold players but rather than come to a common ground and make the game fair for all players, they completely alienate the players and say IF you want a boost, then you need to spend at least 200 bucks for it, every 2 or 3 days for each event during a 3 week cycle.

To a reasonable person, this is bull****.

CC1
03-05-2015, 04:01 AM
Enough with the whining

Enough with the trolling. It was the heavy spenders "whining" for more challenge. Are you saying no one else gets a voice? Yours is the only one that matters?

major willy
03-05-2015, 08:56 PM
Wow you are a looser

major willy
03-05-2015, 08:58 PM
Gree stands for greedy. Just like sck means scky.

groovy shags
03-06-2015, 05:25 AM
Wow you are a looser

Looser than what? Looser than who? Just how loose are they?

CC1
03-07-2015, 05:45 AM
Wow you are a looser

Lmao. At least this "looser" knows how to speell