PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Boss Healths

Comrade John
02-28-2015, 04:02 PM
So I see nobody had posted about this. I know I'm no heavy hitter with 900M Atk, but I used to be able to kill a 60 with a quick attack (maybe even higher levels, idr) but now even a PA against level 50 doesn't seem to kill them. wtf?

It's like the developers are thinking "Let's increase their stats, but increase the challenge more than they can catch up for free".

It would seem as if the June death of this game can't come quickly enough.

crazeejay
02-28-2015, 04:17 PM
Yup it's running on fumes now

ezmunie
02-28-2015, 04:20 PM
If that's the way y'all feel, why wait until the end.... Just leave now!

Avoid the mad rush to the exit! lol

creature
02-28-2015, 04:33 PM
Yep the ****heads at gree just ****ed up the game again, but hey that's nothing new! Not much left to enjoy so we should take Ezmunies suggestion and quit now. Good luck I'm sure a ban is coming! Lmfao!

DieselPowered
02-28-2015, 05:08 PM
i still have popcorn and soda left so ill wait until the credits are over and the traffic clears ;-)

major willy
02-28-2015, 05:24 PM
My guess is gree is hurting financially or just wants to go out of business. Are the rewards any better? Not even worth playing if you on a smaller gold free faction.

Big John
02-28-2015, 05:27 PM
It will only be non glitchers left at this rate.

Bubseg
02-28-2015, 06:09 PM
Its an absolute joke. Im at 4bill att and a pa barely touches a lvl 60

The end of game is approaching fast

major willy
02-28-2015, 06:20 PM
I have no chance with 300 million attack. I liked raid boss and now it just sucks.

Theblacklamp
02-28-2015, 07:07 PM
Use to be my favorite. I think the gradual increase of health was fine but damn this new health is outrageous.

Brizzol
02-28-2015, 07:37 PM
The forum is such a depressing place to look at now. Why do you all care so much...The obvious things to do are to play at a higher team that can complete, quit the game or play at the level you can and be happy about it. Sick of people here just consistently moaning...just quit the game already?

mieyb3270
02-28-2015, 10:31 PM
I agree with your post, I'm outraged at the new boss health, so I'm just going to play as far as I can........the only fun event left is frontline....I wonder when GREE will screw that one up........other than FL just play and skip the events that annoy you....eventually GREE will notice the lack of revenue and make changes.....or go out of business!!!!!!

bam bam.
03-01-2015, 12:41 AM
Need a poll to confirm the obvious

Z-Infierno
03-01-2015, 01:10 AM
How can you explain Boss level 50 ------>You must deal at least 186936 damage to this Raid Boss to earn a reward.

Really DAMAGE DEALT needed -----> 3981452668 :confused:

https://i.groupme.com/720x480.png.bfd76faacf444a67be6385b751ac7b61.large

GREE MATHS --->1+1=PURPLE BAHAHAHHAA

Sheldor Sir
03-01-2015, 01:56 AM
last one out turn off the lights

Tee
03-01-2015, 02:18 AM
There is a positive side to this.

Free players - Lower expectations of RB completion. Finish what is manageable and enjoy more time away from the game.

Gold spenders - Enjoy a bigger challenge and continue on.

The lights will remain on. Sorry doom and gloomers. Be happy happy happy

Sheldor Sir
03-01-2015, 02:33 AM
they should remove wrapper goal from anyone / faction with atk below 2bil avg as there is no way for smaller factions players to ever complete and face t the goals folder is so crowded with crap that now over 80% can't get close to finishing

crazeejay
03-01-2015, 04:06 AM

Free players - Lower expectations of RB completion. Finish what is manageable and enjoy more time away from the game.

Hahaha keep telling yourself that.

Sparkle
03-01-2015, 04:50 AM
I did move several times from a top 500 to a top 50 team getting stronger each time. Being able to swallow level 80 raid bosses whole and seeing half of the 120's go down was very satisfying. The increased health requirement set me back to the top 500 level where I can't see any progress. There is no satisfaction in my effort. There's nothing but frustration with every blow. Gree thinks this is fun?

Agent Orange
03-01-2015, 04:55 AM
Yup goals for lower level players are impossible, used to be able to do 1 hit on a L30 not any more. I would say the end is near.

Rotsch
03-01-2015, 05:45 AM
I don't know what you guys from GREE intend to catch with this unreal health increase on the raid bosses. It seems that you **** off all new members and all other members with lower stats than the top 10 faction members. Not everybody is using gold because it's simply much too expensive. 1'500 gold for 100 bucks is just crazy. And with the new raid boss health it is getting impossible for even top 250 factions to finish even the prestige level. How you think is it possible for a new member to increase his forces, if you don't give him the possibility to fight in the game with realistic figures?

So please go back to raid boss health of the pre-last boss event because already for the last event you increased the force of the boss extremely. Then do a further level for the top top players to give them the motivation to play. E.g. regular, prestige, master (reasonable health for all top 500 factions) and then a further one.

Keep the game playable for ALL players!!!

Cannot Connect To Server
03-01-2015, 06:04 AM
yes i agrea rb was good event and challenging we used to do ltqs and other events to try get stronger to beat rb.

last rb was very hard did not beat it far due to increase and loss of so many team from gree bugs and ppl quit for many reasons.

so now were struggling badly. gree have made it clear all events are for top 100 +teams gold usets only the rest of us are nothing.

we had ppl using gold but now they quit. if the top teams stopped buying gold for one month maybe gree would rethink. i doubt it.

but course top teams too afraid to stop in case others dont and they miss out on a fake cartoon with meaningless numbers which wont do anything to help their bases anyway when gree raises the bar so high only sup can win.

vff who? bth what? the game will have a ranks system that says 1 only sup wins .... 2-50,000 void. no one else could play.

gree truly are the most stupid company and staff ever to exist IN MY OPINION.

as you simply do not know how to program. how to create and maintain fun games or even how to run a business.

next year when we pass your staff in the street as you push your shopping carts full of trash from alley to alley well make sure to give you a helping hand.... and a foot or three.

no company ever known in gaming history has caused so much damage to customers their devices their games or theyre own business. you really have no clue.

a simple thing for rb was to have left the changes at last rise and just made masters harder for the high teams that complain of no challenge.

if you want a real challenge stop using gold and fight each other without instant regen and short cuts. yiur only cheating yourselves suckering to grees every whim sad to say. gree made this game for gold and as long as u keep kissing their arse gree will always bend over.

no offense meant to any gold players you fight hard you have a lot of hard work fighting each other and trying to beat things but cos gree cater only for you the game is now screwed for everyone else.

keep buying gold its your rights to feel you have some kind of trophy stature in a game where everything is virual and you can never own anything at all.

id rather a house food and a car that works over a cartoon. imo.

sorry for making it sound gold players fault part is mostly not ... you only bought things to advance and try stay top as thats what life taught you try to win but thats what we all do we just not rich or silly enough to waste it on gree.

gree scrwed up long time ago and they simply are too stuoid to know how to fix it as they only see gold rush 1885 and not a wider customer base.

the games not free it never was. i hope they do end the game now.

it is a very addicicting game and used to be challenging and fun.

question i dont know if sup (only saying sup as everyone knows u ok not digs at u or anyone) etc find it fun? you can beat anything with ur gold few hours its done? wd harder fl harder but as long as u buy energy and deploys and u tap fast whats the challenge anymore? how do u have fun when i would imagine ur mostly tapping buy more buy more constantly rather than playing the game or having a challenge abd u prob match the same teans over and over so know who to hit.

thats like live american football but uve seen it 15 times before its even started... you know everything before its played?

i can see no fun in that... i know when we match same teams its the same they hit us same we hit them same no fun.

so for you guys who do truly work hard tapping regen tapping deploy tapping where is the fun anymore? when its the same repeat process and you already know who won the entire game?

top teams work hard but where is the fun for you now? i dont know im not thr with u to see so its question...cos gree took the fun out for the rest of us months ago and now just took the fizzy and cups.

if you have second teams or llp teams go thr ask them see how tough it is.i know nico helps loads of ppl hes a great guy as are hundreds of others and thank you to you all who help many.

but the game became different or more challenging for you this week but a waste of time for the rest of us.

gree in 100 metre hurdles your not meant to put in high jump bars.

your not meant to throw javelin using a track track.

all teams gold or free or mixed from mighty sup to toms one man team just want to play what used to be a great game.

please sell mw to any other company ANYONE cos you truly have no idea what to do.

there is no FUNzio in a gree game.

sorry long and please dont be pisd abt saying gold users im in msv pain right now and rambling helped me focus away from it. my game will end anyways. but for you all wouldnt it be nice to have the fun back that brought you all in and kept you all playing.

gree dont know what to do but you do.

sup etc you and the top teams should buy mw and fix it u hv the power to make it good again then u can really own something and make it challenging too.

you would make it good again. MW by SUP etc. sounds a lot nicer than Gree.dy.

sorry pain increasing please fix the game so it works and is fun again.

or just end it before you destroy it all by your errors gree.

you make us all suffer. gree you are the grinch 24/7 you are the humbugs. who destroyed an entire community.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-01-2015, 06:44 AM
Gree i will give u $3.46 cents to buy MW off u.

thats 50,000+ gree maths more than its worth now.

CC1
03-01-2015, 08:29 AM
Perhaps it's Gree's business strategy to turn the game into one only for huge spenders all with enormous stats. Light and moderate spenders stop spending and eventually get bored as ability to achieve goals becomes less and less possible then eventually quit altogether as desired by Gree. Based on some comments in the forum some would be happy about an exodus as well. For those remaining, the good news is perhaps every single remaining player can claim to be on a top 100 team because there's only enough to fill a hundred teams. So you could be in last place but still be a top 100 team. Or even top 50 if the team size is expanded. That's also awesome news for those who wanted to spend more money as Gree will have to raise your prices to make up for the loss of light & moderate spenders. Congrats to those that want to spend more.

So....good luck with that.

Comrade John
03-01-2015, 02:08 PM
if we dont complain they wont fix it. if we do complain they still wont fix it.

Pidgeot
03-01-2015, 02:30 PM
if we dont complain they wont fix it. if we do complain they still wont fix it.

The goal is to not spend money on events.

good gawd noooo
03-01-2015, 02:31 PM
many players like myself been here almost since day one are simply dropping out of factions stopping all events and just kicking back collecting and chilling.. its the ONLY way to have fun in this game since gree turned it into a ob with constant events sometimes 3 at a time. Now they increasing xp off of the ltq's/fltq's and the boss health is ridiculous at best. and its hilarious when people are saying "whats the problem". Gree created this problem by making all bonuses for top teams permanent and now only top teams can compete or give top teams a run for their money. and the top teams stats regens and plus to energy are so high that nothing challenges them unless its totally out of reach for the common player. most event as high as they are they "could" complete for free but that would mean waiting which they wont do need to be able to brag they did it in half the time or less. Gree needs to get used to losses I am simply chilling playing what I like ONLY and waiting for the day I try to log in and the game is no longer there. I agree FL is the ONLY event I will faction up for other then that is chil upgrade collect... gree and this game is kinda like a terminal cancer patient(no offense to anyone with cancer or the family there of). All we can really do is take comfort in the good they did and hold the best times in our heart as we watch them slowly slip into enternal peaceful slumber.. RIP mw

ShortyBang
03-01-2015, 02:32 PM
I may be a dbag but i kinda like it. It involves all of the faction in it instead of just one guy blowing thru the first ones by himself saying "look at me i just screwed all of you out of prizes"...good move gree

2MblaZ
03-01-2015, 03:01 PM

Straight to the point. +1

Comrade John
03-01-2015, 06:21 PM
I may be a dbag but i kinda like it. It involves all of the faction in it instead of just one guy blowing thru the first ones by himself saying "look at me i just screwed all of you out of prizes"...good move gree

You do know good factions will either beat the whole thing and then get unit bosses at the end, or go as far as they can and get the unit bosses for their faction members who couldn't get it? my faction never finished masters, however we usually have a majority of our players get the unit wrapper prize.

major willy
03-01-2015, 07:52 PM
Then quit "good gawd noooo" you could write a book with your wisdom. Lmao. You say you will quit but keep on pecking away.