PDA

View Full Version : where is the outrage

najewela
02-28-2015, 01:43 PM
Just a couple of days ago everyone was all up in arms about the appollo glitch because it was unfair and affected the game. Where is the moral police for ios saying gree stop the new boost buildings they are giving an unfair advantage to us over the droids because their def goes down with the new building. Or hey stop the level 20 buildings because droid cant have a building that pays out more than 2.1and while your at it take our appollo rank out since droid cant go that high in rank without getting locked out. Also Gree would you fix this new glitch for map missions that we are getting nice units at very little energy cost for. All we want is a fair game here so please do this Gree. Oh wait never mind yall wouldnt do that because it is only a crime if it doesnt help you and a programming error if it does.

BadBrad1
02-28-2015, 02:24 PM
I send letters everyday about the droid glitch. They have known for months and don't have the knowledge to fix it, or they just don't care. If your upset, then flood them with letters. It needs to be addressed before any more changes are made. It's obvious to us why there loosing money, but apparently they don't care.

Kefa
02-28-2015, 03:09 PM
Just a couple of days ago everyone was all up in arms about the appollo glitch because it was unfair and affected the game. Where is the moral police for ios saying gree stop the new boost buildings they are giving an unfair advantage to us over the droids because their def goes down with the new building. Or hey stop the level 20 buildings because droid cant have a building that pays out more than 2.1and while your at it take our appollo rank out since droid cant go that high in rank without getting locked out. Also Gree would you fix this new glitch for map missions that we are getting nice units at very little energy cost for. All we want is a fair game here so please do this Gree. Oh wait never mind yall wouldnt do that because it is only a crime if it doesnt help you and a programming error if it does.

Are you mad at Gree for not giving you something that works properly, or are you mad at others based on your assumption that they aren't as mad as you?

Every problem in the game that has been ranted and ranted about needs to get fixed, and every reasonably-minded player in the game wants the game to work the way it was intended for everyone.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 03:30 PM
See, us droid players are use to all the glitches and bias we get from GREE. Think of Android users as black people (Im black by the way) We constantly had issues with the game and know it but we wont burn the place down because of how broken it is. Android players are civil and though we may rant, we never demand but play the game the best way we can. However, iOS users are like white people. The first time they can't exploit a system, they feel as if the world is against them because of their "high horse" solidly build OS. iOS users will rant and burn the place down because they feel the world owes them something, even though they themselves have abused and exploited the system for years and gain many assets from it.

Of course this does not apply to all people since you have iOS and Android on both sides of the argument but most of the time this isn't the case. Of course us Android users want the game to be fair but we know the world does not work that way. iOS users live in a fantasy world and don't have to worry about what life is about.

Tony81
02-28-2015, 03:46 PM
See, us droid players are use to all the glitches and bias we get from GREE. Think of Android users as black people (Im black by the way) We constantly had issues with the game and know it but we wont burn the place down because of how broken it is. Android players are civil and though we may rant, we never demand but play the game the best way we can. However, iOS users are like white people. The first time they can't exploit a system, they feel as if the world is against them because of their "high horse" solidly build OS. iOS users will rant and burn the place down because they feel the world owes them something, even though they themselves have abused and exploited the system for years and gain many assets from it.

Of course this does not apply to all people since you have iOS and Android on both sides of the argument but most of the time this isn't the case. Of course us Android users want the game to be fair but we know the world does not work that way. iOS users live in a fantasy world and don't have to worry about what life is about.

Can I reply to this and request that no one reply to this... =/

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 03:57 PM
Can I reply to this and request that no one reply to this... =/

I call it how I see it.

Mr llama
02-28-2015, 04:08 PM

Of course this does not apply to all people since you have iOS and Android on both sides of the argument but most of the time this isn't the case. Of course us Android users want the game to be fair but we know the world does not work that way. iOS users live in a fantasy world and don't have to worry about what life is about.What about Hispanics and Asians
Also could you get more specific are we talking African American, African, African European. White also include Jews or are they exempt.... Your leaving a lot of grey area

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 04:16 PM
What about Hispanics and Asians
Also could you get more specific are we talking African American, African, African European. White also include Jews or are they exempt.... Your leaving a lot of grey area

I wanted to say minorities. I guess what I mean by white is "American white"

Sinner
02-28-2015, 04:16 PM
This pidgeot has to be joking right. No freaking way this is real right ?

Mr llama
02-28-2015, 04:18 PM
This pidgeot has to be joking right. No freaking way this is real right ?Thought it was, but not so sure now

Bgdaddy
02-28-2015, 04:19 PM
Let me clear this up............. Dark and light. Faded and burnt......red and green,,,,,, yellow and blue... That should cover it.

JimmyThePick
02-28-2015, 04:33 PM
This is one of the most ignorant things I have ever had the misfortune to read.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 04:34 PM
This pidgeot has to be joking right. No freaking way this is real right ?

It was a joke. The fact people are taking offense means something was right???

Sinner
02-28-2015, 04:43 PM
Nope it just means your an idiot and hopefully a moderator shuts this down before it gets out of hand

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 04:48 PM
Nope it just means your an idiot and hopefully a moderator shuts this down before it gets out of hand

No, it means you got butthurt which means there was some truth to it. Your insecurities, not mine.

GI Janers
02-28-2015, 04:59 PM
.....because he's all about that race,bout that race,bout that race

DieselPowered
02-28-2015, 05:03 PM
Pidgeot, while i do agree with your view on the droid vs ios argument, my views differ greatly on the black vs white issue in which you have used as a comparison. There are many other metaphors that could have been used instead.

Archer59
02-28-2015, 05:16 PM
No, it means you got butthurt which means there was some truth to it. Your insecurities, not mine.

I beg to differ....your well written post dripped with insecurities. If you have some social issues that you want to get off your chest, this really is not the platform to do so.

This thread really should be locked.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 05:18 PM
Pidgeot, while i do agree with your view on the droid vs ios argument, my views differ greatly on the black vs white issue in which you have used as a comparison. There are many other metaphors that could have been used instead.

I was using it as all the rich white people who have been exploiting the system for years gaining from taking advantage of others complaining when for the first time they can't use it themselves and it benefits us, they get all up in arms and demand justice for how they were "wronged".

I blame this business ethics class Im taking this semester. Some pretty heavy stuff.

Brown Out
02-28-2015, 05:20 PM
I'm on Blackberry, no problems here.

Sinner
02-28-2015, 05:20 PM
Sorry Toby I'm not butthurt or insecure. I do however have an extreme intolerance for ignorance.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 05:21 PM
I beg to differ....your well written post dripped with unsecurities. If you have some social issues that you want to get off your chest, this really is not the platform to do so.

This thread really should be locked.

It was a joke using the social structure in America. It is true that iOS users have been exploiting glitches for years while Android users sat back and said nothing. I'm being raided now by iOS users because of lowered stats bug. Like I said, anyone taking offense has some demons to check.

ezmunie
02-28-2015, 05:24 PM
It's 'regardless of what I say, it's your fault'... this mentality is getting old.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 05:28 PM
Sorry Toby I'm not butthurt or insecure. I do however have an extreme intolerance for ignorance.

So do I.

ig·no·rance
ˈiɡnərəns/
noun
noun: ignorance

lack of knowledge or information.
"he acted in ignorance of basic procedures"
synonyms: incomprehension of, unawareness of, unconsciousness of, unfamiliarity with, inexperience with, lack of knowledge about, lack of information about;

I'm very aware of of how America is and do understand the bias a lot of people have when it comes to themselves versus others. The fact here is iOS users dont complain when they can exploit glitches and don't complain about the fact they have units and boost obtained due to said glitches.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 05:30 PM
It's 'regardless of what I say, it's your fault'... this mentality is getting old.

It's called "how about everyone play the game fairly" Its clear you iOS players consider fair only when you an exploit.

Brown Out
02-28-2015, 05:34 PM
Love these iOS vs Annoyed fights.

Hours of reading enjoyment. Keep 'em coming.

ezmunie
02-28-2015, 05:36 PM
prejudice pure and simple.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 05:38 PM
prejudice pure and simple.

Prejudice is often mistaken for truth.

Robespierre
02-28-2015, 05:39 PM
My oh my...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30874/1184887-ibtl_2.gif

Twist of Cain
02-28-2015, 05:53 PM
Pidgeons threads are by far the best. If you're not cheating and lying then you're not trying....the Pidgeon motto/way.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 06:10 PM
Pidgeons threads are by far the best. If you're not cheating and lying then you're not trying....the Pidgeon motto/way.

You mean the American way^^

AHH
02-28-2015, 06:15 PM
I blame this business ethics class Im taking this semester. Some pretty heavy stuff.[/QUOTE]

I imagine in a few years, you'll look back and see your class wasn't all that "heavy". In fact, I'd be willing to bet your view of the world changes once your income level rises after school.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 06:25 PM
I blame this business ethics class Im taking this semester. Some pretty heavy stuff.

I imagine in a few years, you'll look back and see your class wasn't all that "heavy". In fact, I'd be willing to bet your view of the world changes once your income level rises after school.[/QUOTE]

People do become more conservative with age. I just have to hope I keep my integrity.

clown
02-28-2015, 06:29 PM
People do become more conservative with age. I just have to hope I keep my integrity.[/QUOTE]

Nope... You threw that away on post #4

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 06:45 PM
People do become more conservative with age. I just have to hope I keep my integrity.

Nope... You threw that away on post #4[/QUOTE]

Funny someone named clown does not understand a joke.

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 07:03 PM
Pidgeot, the fact that you even posted something as ridiculous as that is just sad. Over a year ago, all of us at the top of the stats were having that same issue with the max stats shown. It maxed at 2.147 b and that's it, you we're done. Gree told us the actual value went up, it was a display error, the problem is you keep spending, and have no way of seeing the effects on your stats. They eventually fixed it after a number of months, it affected sup players to begin with, since we were the strongest. You again seem to be clueless. The last issue was over cheating, not over game glitches, even though the cheating was able to happen because of a glitch. We have all learned to take the gree glitches with a grain of salt. Where were you when droid was able to hit boosts and iOS was not. Not a peep from you, and thay started over a year ago.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 07:12 PM
Pidgeot, the fact that you even posted something as ridiculous as that is just sad. Over a year ago, all of us at the top of the stats were having that same issue with the max stats shown. It maxed at 2.147 b and that's it, you we're done. Gree told us the actual value went up, it was a display error, the problem is you keep spending, and have no way of seeing the effects on your stats. They eventually fixed it after a number of months, it affected sup players to begin with, since we were the strongest. You again seem to be clueless. The last issue was over cheating, not over game glitches, even though the cheating was able to happen because of a glitch. We have all learned to take the gree glitches with a grain of salt. Where were you when droid was able to hit boosts and iOS was not. Not a peep from you, and thay started over a year ago.

My post was made to show bias in people with a joke using social structure. Im of aware or a glitch that prevented boost from being attack but on too many occasions android stats just disappear. the 2.1b issue is still a problem on Android yet I dont see you guys complaining to have it fixed. I know it doesn't affect you and you dont care. The thing is its proven that people complain when they themselves can't be apart of something but dont complain when it benefits them. Basic human psychology.

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 07:22 PM
You didn't make a single comment about the two above issues when they happened, or several of the others since, yet now you want everyone to do it in this case. Again, the difference is a game glitch, vs cheating. This is a more recent issue, and based on past gree history with such things, you could see a fix anytime from next week, to 4-6 months from now, possibly longer. Same as all of us have had to live with diff issues over time. droid has had issues where they could not speed tap in wd like iOS could. It bothers me when droid has these issues because we, as most teams do have some droid players. In your personal case, I find it hard to have empathy for an admitted cheater, whose excuse it that at some point in time others cheated and that seems to make it ok in your mind. I'll keep my empaty for the the legit droid players on my team, and everywhere in the game who chose not to use that glitch. People arnt going to get up in arms with every glitch, there's just too many of them.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 07:25 PM
You didn't make a single comment about the two above issues when they happened, or several of the others since, yet now you want everyone to do it in this case. Again, the difference is a game glitch, vs cheating. This is a more recent issue, and based on past gree history with such things, you could see a fix anytime from next week, to 4-6 months from now, possibly longer. Same as all of us have had to live with diff issues over time. droid has had issues where they could not speed tap in wd like iOS could. It bothers me when droid has these issues because we, as most teams do have some droid players. In your personal case, I find it hard to have empathy for an admitted cheater, whose excuse it that at some point in time others cheated and that seems to make it ok in your mind. I'll keep my empaty for the the legit droid players on my team, and everywhere in the game who chose not to use that glitch. People arnt going to get up in arms with every glitch, there's just too many of them.

Your are pretty disconnected from reality. Whatever you're smoking, you need to stop mr. morals.

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 07:50 PM
I'm probably the most realistic one in this forum pidgeot. I expect people to be better than that, if you don't, they won't. It's obvious from the way gree handled those issues in the past that that's a true statement. I'm not looking for my gaming experience to degrade into, well it's ok to cheat because everyone does, and I have to compete. Despite your words, i , and sup have been by far the most active in helping to resolve many of the issues in the game over time. It's not because we spend the most, despite what most think, we get no special treatment. What we do is organize people, and have make valid points. Random complaints don't work. Also learn to pick and choose your battles. If you fight on every single issue, soon no one is listening. This one dosnt fall into the major category. For now don't celloect that building, have someone take it down, don't uprade the rest where it gets to that value, u til its fixed. Your post here started as why is no one up in arms, etc etc, as if shaming people to help your cause will work. Post your problem, then ask gree if they have a timeline when they think they might have that issue addressed. Will it be a sooner rather than later, or a later rather than sooner. The droid player base is much smaller than iOS, so obviously they're not going to expend as much time and effort on it as iOS. It just dosnt make buisnes sense. I do know how long it took them to salve the stats issue, and it was a long time. Don't know if it was a techniCal issue, or just not high on their list. If gree has to make the app 64 bit, and it's a 32 bit issue they will have to fix it by June if they want to have new updates posted in the App Store.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 08:05 PM
I'm probably the most realistic one in this forum pidgeot. I expect people to be better than that, if you don't, they won't. It's obvious from the way gree handled those issues in the past that that's a true statement. I'm not looking for my gaming experience to degrade into, well it's ok to cheat because everyone does, and I have to compete. Despite your words, i , and sup have been by far the most active in helping to resolve many of the issues in the game over time. It's not because we spend the most, despite what most think, we get no special treatment. What we do is organize people, and have make valid points. Random complaints don't work. Also learn to pick and choose your battles. If you fight on every single issue, soon no one is listening. This one dosnt fall into the major category. For now don't celloect that building, have someone take it down, don't uprade the rest where it gets to that value, u til its fixed. Your post here started as why is no one up in arms, etc etc, as if shaming people to help your cause will work. Post your problem, then ask gree if they have a timeline when they think they might have that issue addressed. Will it be a sooner rather than later, or a later rather than sooner. The droid player base is much smaller than iOS, so obviously they're not going to expend as much time and effort on it as iOS. It just dosnt make buisnes sense. I do know how long it took them to salve the stats issue, and it was a long time. Don't know if it was a techniCal issue, or just not high on their list. If gree has to make the app 64 bit, and it's a 32 bit issue they will have to fix it by June if they want to have new updates posted in the App Store.

You dont understand speed. You do get special treatment because you spend the most. I have seen what happen to those who spend and those who do not even though we all use the same glitch. You can't sit here and tell me you have never cheated. You had many bombers in your inventory when you were not suppose to have them. Many in the top had lots of deadly bridge jumpers when they were suppose to have one and you cannot sit here and say you have not benefited from the countless energy glitches that were available for iOS. Im also sure you took part in the tank glitch and both the LTQs where all 3 days were dropped at once, same with the last epic boss. Lets not forget about the nuclear soldier epic boss event.

For you to sit here and call people a cheater is pretty ****ing big of you given your history. Its not a matter of doing it because others are doing it, its about being fair. It also doesn't matter who has the larger player base, we spend money as well as iOS users and demand the same support. Just because a group is larger does not mean its right. We also demand to have a working game. We should not have to not do something because it dont work. How about the iOS players stop upgrading their AMRs to "be fair" to us android players. I assume they wont and will continue to "exploit" the fact we can't.

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 08:23 PM
You're a complete fool, given my " history" I prob have more right to say than anyone. I've done more to stop cheaters and try to get things fixed than anyone currently in the forums. Many bombers? Three, on one of 8 games, because I was totally unaware that there was a glitch, or that those units were unlocked. It was a mistake that I caught after three units, on one game. Not an intentional attempt to get and advantage. And if they had been the units I thought they were, my stats would have actually gone up substantially more, because of the greater numbers I could have bought at the time. I actually was at a disadvantage with them. Gree as notified within minutes, and asked to remove them, over and over, just because you want to believe that nonsense about the top spenders dosnt make it true, that's why it took several months for them to finally remove those bobbers, and only after several of you here were complaining specifically about them. It finally got the attention of someone to get it done, that I , with all my mighty powers with gree because of my spending, could not accomplish. You cheated, you admitted that what you did was I testimonial, and you knew you weren't supposed to be able to have those units. You would have been just as happy to keep them too. You've already proffessed what you are, and that apparently you'd repeat the actions again, because you see nothing wrong with it. That is your choice of course.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 09:25 PM
You're a complete fool, given my " history" I prob have more right to say than anyone. I've done more to stop cheaters and try to get things fixed than anyone currently in the forums. Many bombers? Three, on one of 8 games, because I was totally unaware that there was a glitch, or that those units were unlocked. It was a mistake that I caught after three units, on one game. Not an intentional attempt to get and advantage. And if they had been the units I thought they were, my stats would have actually gone up substantially more, because of the greater numbers I could have bought at the time. I actually was at a disadvantage with them. Gree as notified within minutes, and asked to remove them, over and over, just because you want to believe that nonsense about the top spenders dosnt make it true, that's why it took several months for them to finally remove those bobbers, and only after several of you here were complaining specifically about them. It finally got the attention of someone to get it done, that I , with all my mighty powers with gree because of my spending, could not accomplish. You cheated, you admitted that what you did was I testimonial, and you knew you weren't supposed to be able to have those units. You would have been just as happy to keep them too. You've already proffessed what you are, and that apparently you'd repeat the actions again, because you see nothing wrong with it. That is your choice of course.

What ever speed. I already said I did not cheat yet you insist on it. I also noticed how you did not speak on anything else I said other than the bombers. By your own words, the very fact you had them means you're a cheater. Doesn't matter how soon you had them removed. Many dishonest people come clean, still doesn't mean they did not do it.

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 10:10 PM
Pidgeot, just because you speak, dosnt make it a fact, you did cheat, you admitted that you did so, knowing full well what your were doing. Just read back on another post here, I can't even believe you whe there. The old strereotype of the white being rich, the black being poor and whitey putting them down? Jesus, this is 2015. We have a black president. That means a very good portion of the country voted for him, twice. This isn't the 1950 and 60s. Anyone would be foolish to think racism is dead, but it's certainly not doing nearly as well as you portrayed, and hopefully will fade from memory in the near future. I don't even know why you would bring up such things in the context of this game. It seems each time you speak, you just makes things worse.

Pidgeot
02-28-2015, 11:11 PM
Pidgeot, just because you speak, dosnt make it a fact, you did cheat, you admitted that you did so, knowing full well what your were doing. Just read back on another post here, I can't even believe you whe there. The old strereotype of the white being rich, the black being poor and whitey putting them down? Jesus, this is 2015. We have a black president. That means a very good portion of the country voted for him, twice. This isn't the 1950 and 60s. Anyone would be foolish to think racism is dead, but it's certainly not doing nearly as well as you portrayed, and hopefully will fade from memory in the near future. I don't even know why you would bring up such things in the context of this game. It seems each time you speak, you just makes things worse.

Statistics dont lie. The "top" is still very rich and very white, by a large percent. However I did not expect people to get so bent out of shape about it. I should have said the "privilege" vs the "non privilege". However, the privilege is still very white by a large percent

I made the comparison to show of the "top" will complain when they cant exploit something the "rest" can.

Tee
02-28-2015, 11:42 PM
I use iOS and Android. I reckon I am black and white, privileged and un privileged, rich and poor. :)

Kefa
03-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Statistics dont lie. The "top" is still very rich and very white, by a large percent. However I did not expect people to get so bent out of shape about it. I should have said the "privilege" vs the "non privilege". However, the privilege is still very white by a large percent

I made the comparison to show of the "top" will complain when they cant exploit something the "rest" can.

Humor me for a moment... drop the race comparison for a second and just stick to platform vs. platform. List out all the known glitches you are aware of that were able to give people who used them an advantage over other players, and state for each one whether it was iOS only, Android only, or worked for both. Also state what the ultimate result was to the overall game field. Then also state for each one who caused the glitches to be available, whether it was iOS users or Android users who caused the problem.

WBS
03-01-2015, 05:02 PM

Are you racist? If I were to say all black people take advantage of an exploit and then feel the world is against them would you think I was racist.? I am pretty sure you would considering the analogy you used was based on your own beliefs. It wasn't a joke and I think everyone knows it. It is not the white people as you betray them that feel anyone owes them something it is you and those with your attitude that feel that way. I never knew there was such hatred towards IOS and android, so much so that now racism is involved. I hate to say it Pidgeot but grow up your statement is very immature. Take your anger out on gree as IOS users and android users have no say in glitches of the game.

bam bam.
03-01-2015, 05:08 PM
This is by far the dumbest conversation I have seen around here for a while.

Pidgeot
03-01-2015, 06:13 PM
Are you racist? If I were to say all black people take advantage of an exploit and then feel the world is against them would you think I was racist.? I am pretty sure you would considering the analogy you used was based on your own beliefs. It wasn't a joke and I think everyone knows it. It is not the white people as you betray them that feel anyone owes them something it is you and those with your attitude that feel that way. I never knew there was such hatred towards IOS and android, so much so that now racism is involved. I hate to say it Pidgeot but grow up your statement is very immature. Take your anger out on gree as IOS users and android users have no say in glitches of the game.

Has nothing to do with racism. This is a factual statement back by facts. However if you were to make such a statement, I would not automatically jump the gun and assume you were racist. If, supported by fact that you indeed were, then yes.

My statement was geared more to the top 10% in america. institutional racism is a thing and I suggest you look it up. I made the statement to show the the top 10%, who is very white I should add would be up in arms when something was exploitable by the masses and not them. A perfect example of this is Obama Care.

Speed ump
03-01-2015, 06:30 PM
I don't believe pidgeot will ever understand. it's gone downhill since he admitted he took advantage of the last glitch. He should have just stopped there. it's taken a twist for the bizarre.

Pidgeot
03-01-2015, 06:37 PM
I don't believe pidgeot will ever understand. it's gone downhill since he admitted he took advantage of the last glitch. He should have just stopped there. it's taken a twist for the bizarre.

Understand what? Facts are facts, no matter what you or others say. Also, what went downhill? I used the glitch and so did you. You've glitched many times as well.

narsly
03-01-2015, 06:43 PM
These forums get better and better EVERYDAY !!!!

Sinner
03-02-2015, 06:16 AM
Pidgeot isn't a 'minority' she's just an unhappy player.

The Pharoah
03-02-2015, 07:08 AM
Pidgeot speaks truly.

Android is the white-trash of operating systems because Google won't monitor it. If you have an Android phone (I do) you know that 8/10 droids apps are garbage. We're always going to be the poor-relation to iOS because Apple will cut the balls off any company hawking garbage in their App Store.

And of course if there's a problem with your OS but not the other one, you're always going to think it isn't fair.

iOS are the Highborn.

Android are the smallfolk.

We know our place lol

Speed ump
03-02-2015, 07:37 AM
Sounds like a good reason to make a change, join us on the right side of the tracks if you're going to keep using those metaphors. The free market seems to have responded according to demand. I remeber the days when apple was the small fry, yest people stuck with them. They had a better operating system, but not nearly as many programs. If you're a pc gamer, windows still has that market won.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-02-2015, 07:46 AM
Pidgeot speaks truly.

Android is the white-trash of operating systems because Google won't monitor it. If you have an Android phone (I do) you know that 8/10 droids apps are garbage. We're always going to be the poor-relation to iOS because Apple will cut the balls off any company hawking garbage in their App Store.

Last time I checked, this game, as well as many others can be found in any Android store; as well as the Apple store.

There are very few games anymore that aren't available on BOTH major platforms.

iOS are the Highborn.

Android are the smallfolk.

We know our place lol

Most people that I know (myself included) own a myriad of device types.
The issues we see with a certain "game" seem to have little basis in the old iOS vs. Android debate.
As near as I can discern, the negative treatment isn't race based or economic discrimination (to continue along your theme), its merely a product of the game maker's inability to DEW what their peers are more than able to DEW!

“The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.”

Speed ump
03-02-2015, 08:36 AM
That's because they are dewin nuttin.

Vegaman
03-02-2015, 08:59 AM
Its a shame the old divide and conquer is at work... Modern War is burning and rather than unite and send a clear message its back to petty squabbles, name calling and camps...

What a brilliant business model GREE have set up, addicts so desperate for fake honours that no matter how bad the 'goods', punters still crawl over each other to get a fix... Brilliant, sheer b... brilliance.

ScrewThis
03-02-2015, 12:51 PM
*munch munch*

Putting my popcorn down for a second, I wonder if the original poster is reading this post thinking, "WTF just happened?"

Sorry, pidgeot, you're a complete wanker. You were not just kidding or making some ironic observation. This is how you see the world. I have news for you. The vast majority of the world can and does get along fine, until people like you pipe up and make it a race issue.

I will go lurk again, this was just too good not to say something.

legalious
03-02-2015, 12:59 PM
This has evolved into an IOS/Android Superiority Dispute, Racism, Naming and Shaming thread. I will be locking this thread.