PDA

View Full Version : Why all the new building levels?

00JUMBO
02-28-2015, 11:48 AM
As the title says, why did gree release 4 of the old le buildings and now put building cap to 20? Most upper factions are maxed out on bonus' , and there is nothing in this game apart from buildings that requires anything more than a couple of hundred million every so often ie frontline playing free. Why do we have all these new building levels that frankly are pointless as there is nothing to spend the cash on. Plus the fact that so much more time must now be soent getting them to 20. My question is please, give out some time reduction boosts like theres no tommorow, and secondly what is the point, and if ghere is, could anyone say, ie new faction boosts or like an lottery event whereyou put money in for the chance of boosts.

good gawd noooo
02-28-2015, 01:29 PM
they are simply trying to keep people interested .. its ego stroking at its lowest.. you are correct for the most part many people have no use for the money .. others looking to increase iph rapidly might enjoy it .. but for most part its about people bragging they have a 3b an hour income.. and nothing to do with all that money

DieselPowered
02-28-2015, 02:07 PM
I believe i remember reading somewhere (yes im too lazy to dig it up) that with this expansion there was supposed to be new faction bonuses. Maybe that statement was just a misdirection. However IF they actually planned on creating new bonuses then that would give us a temporary use for the money.

On another note, if you know someone with maxxed cash then possibly you could persuade them to help out a newer faction that has the problem of low income. Just a thought.

Theblacklamp
02-28-2015, 08:51 PM
I believe i remember reading somewhere (yes im too lazy to dig it up) that with this expansion there was supposed to be new faction bonuses. Maybe that statement was just a misdirection. However IF they actually planned on creating new bonuses then that would give us a temporary use for the money.

On another note, if you know someone with maxxed cash then possibly you could persuade them to help out a newer faction that has the problem of low income. Just a thought.

Are you guys in a newer faction do you guys need some cash?

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 09:23 PM
Also there are new high value cash units avaible to buy as you rank up. Gree always seems to have a reason when they do these things, as mentioned above about new faction bonuses, map expansions that I'm sure will be expensive, etc.

Zepson
03-01-2015, 04:48 AM
with this expansion there was supposed to be new faction bonuses. IF they actually planned on creating new bonuses then that would give us a temporary use for the money.

This will possibly be the case, because GREE did this in Kingdom Age a while back. All faction bonuses go up to 10.

DieselPowered
03-01-2015, 07:02 AM
Are you guys in a newer faction do you guys need some cash?

Thank you Theblacklamp, my faction is doing just fine. I just thought that i would throw it out there as there are many teams that could use the help.

The Pharoah
03-01-2015, 09:33 AM
The reissue of all the limited edition WD buildings a while ago signalled that things were going to get a lot more expensive within the game. I imagine that raising the upgrade maximum to level 20 is indicative of the same thing.

Sheldor Sir
03-01-2015, 11:01 AM
watch this space FL units will change an price for gunner equivalent will increase xxxxx

Laurence1
03-01-2015, 09:04 PM
I suspect as well with the new bonus items which cost gold btw. It might just be come problematic to raid someone for cash the new gun +80% it's already raised my defence by half a bil and only on L 3 of it..

Pidgeot
03-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Also there are new high value cash units avaible to buy as you rank up. Gree always seems to have a reason when they do these things, as mentioned above about new faction bonuses, map expansions that I'm sure will be expensive, etc.

Yeah, I think Im about 8 or 9 expansions from a 1 billion cost.

pelle plutt
03-02-2015, 12:45 AM
with the high rank cash units you need a massive IPH to re-buy all you lose, you easily lose 500-1000bn in troop cash value from raiding a base