PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gree

mikeh20
02-28-2015, 01:00 AM
Well at this point and time it has been over 4 hours sense TKM (Texas Killing Machine) has been able to get a war. Just says war declared and never get matched. We were fighting close to top 10 which at this point is never going to happen. Now we are on the verge of losing top 15. Is any other team having this issue? I just wonder what kind of cookie cutter excuse we will hear this time. Do you think it will be made right for us? Let's hope so because the money all our players put in to this event just to get screwed is just unacceptable. Could use a answer fast. Anyone with suggestions would be great as well.

TKM MASSACRE

PollekeW
02-28-2015, 01:30 AM
It is weekend. You are screwed

sstuutss
02-28-2015, 02:20 AM
Could use a answer fast.
Weren't you here last weekend?or the weekend before or the weekend before that or the.............
Monday if you're lucky, but mostly Tuesdays

mikeh20
02-28-2015, 03:46 AM
So maybe something sometime next week huh lol. It's been 9 hours now and no match up yet. They really are a treat. Would love a mods input here. We are being stolen from.

sstuutss
02-28-2015, 04:21 AM
So maybe something sometime next week huh lol.
Sad but true. It would appear your war is over. but maybe lightening will strike??

kmg108
02-28-2015, 07:30 AM
Since you are a top 10 team, I'm making a guess they will treat you right. Your circumstance shouldn't happen to any team, but they can't allow a top tier team to not spend. They will want to fix this one correctly.

If this had happened to my top 750, that would be a very different story.

mikeh20
02-28-2015, 11:12 AM
Maybe. Update is 14 hours later and 45 minutes to go still no war. There amazing customer service sent all of us the same ticket. (Sarcasm) what a frontline.

MI.DOC
02-28-2015, 11:15 AM
Quite strange this thing happen to us (TKM). Last hour for FRONTLINE, we still can't matched with any rival. We are drop from 12th to 20th now. Normally, we have to get at least TOP 15 for +1 Energy Regen unit+++.

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 11:21 AM
You will get form letters with the appropriate appology. Well maybe not appropriate, but they will be sorry. Hope that makes you feel better, but I doubt it.

ezmunie
02-28-2015, 11:39 AM
Quite strange this thing happen to us (TKM). Last hour for FRONTLINE, we still can't matched with any rival. We are drop from 12th to 20th now. Normally, we have to get at least TOP 15 for +1 Energy Regen unit+++.

I see you at 21 now. Sorry you're gonna miss out on the top 15 bonus. Best to get your points early and not wait for that last big push.

Junky
02-28-2015, 11:42 AM
Looking at the intel from dockbot.... I have a very reasonable explanation...
It is my belief that gree locked teams that made heavy use of the valor ship glitch out of FL.

So far I know of 10 teams that are complaining, and when I look back at their intel, it is OBVIOUS (10b to 80b defense in one day) what was going on. All ten had obvious cases of exploitation of the code (ToS anyone) and while Gree is a slimey goo of a company, but they can see the same data we can and much more.

mikeh20
02-28-2015, 12:08 PM
Junky that's the dumbest thing I ever heard or I know you would be locked out. I played just fine. Umm TKM is not a Baby little Girl team like yours and we have Apollo players on our squad so you can take the dumbest thing I ever heard and moving you jelious hating little baby kid crap down the street little baby. Use gold then your account won't be worthless. We don't have to cheat to beat lame guys like you. Back to serious topic here. Thanks for everyone's support.

mikeh20
02-28-2015, 12:38 PM
Oh and let's see that docbot Intel your checking out champ.

sstuutss
03-02-2015, 06:01 AM
So what was the end result? I'm pretty sure I know but thought I would ask.