PDA

View Full Version : A second call to our Community Managers

MW Flake
02-27-2015, 04:43 PM
Members, let's make this strictly a question thread. Please feel free to add your own, but please refrain from making actual comments and leave that to our Community Managers should they choose not to ignore us. Thank you.

So what are we to expect from here on out? Was this weekends Gree up enough to take quality control more seriously than what you claim the devs currently do?

Will you continue to have no support available when it's really needed?

Will there be any changes made to the deployment schedule to better react to the recurring update issues?

Will you post and keep updated a running count of Events Glitch Free?

Will it be made clear what is and isn't a glitch, and will it be done in a timely manner?

Will all glitches in the future be addressed uniformly in the handling of afterward?

Are the players expected to know what is and isn't an exploit and intended game play?

Will a Community Manager ever respond to this?

Will a Community Manager ever provide an answer in a clear and concise manner, rather than muddying the waters with more ambiguity?

What is the deal with the current wrapper? Boost bonus, or not?

*When does the line between development error and glitch become clear?

*When will get communication that has at least a basic amount of clarity, consistency and integrity?

bam bam.
02-27-2015, 04:47 PM
You are spot on here flake, don't let the insecurities of the overlords stop the basic questions from getting answered. Why your thread was locked is beyond any reasonable human being. It is in no way against any ott rules we have on the forum code of conduct.

Here is my question;

Why are we treated as the enemy by our community managers who we are sincerely trying to help?.

andy2
02-27-2015, 04:49 PM
would like to start seeing questions actually answered instead of just locked. if all communication with gree staff is supposed to be via PM then what is the point of the forum? stop hiding behind your new rules and actually post helpful information here.

bam bam.
02-27-2015, 04:57 PM
Hope flake enjoys his spell on the side lines. That's what you get for trying to help the forum I guess. My thread got locked too, next ill get banned for some misdemeanour too. How about we all chip in and send our mods to Vegas for the week end so they can loosen up and just hang with us. Get to know we are cool guys who just want to game. Games are for fun. I think cause the title is modern war they figure that we must want war

bam bam.
02-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Also can we get a ban the moderators function?.

If we get 100 members in 24 hours who click the ban moderator function the mod gets banned for 24 hrs for a first offence, 48 for second, 7 days for 3rd then if int happens again they are released of their positions and moved sideways in the company. Move to where all the helpful staff go...customer service!

Relic
02-27-2015, 05:09 PM
You are spot on here flake, don't let the insecurities of the overlords stop the basic questions from getting answered. Why your thread was locked is beyond any reasonable human being. It is in no way against any ott rules we have on the forum code of conduct.

Here is my question;

Why are we treated as the enemy by our community managers who we are sincerely trying to help?.

We don't see you as enemies, but we do expect civil behavior on the forums and adherence to the Code of Conduct.

would like to start seeing questions actually answered instead of just locked. if all communication with gree staff is supposed to be via PM then what is the point of the forum? stop hiding behind your new rules and actually post helpful information here.

We answer questions as we get answers to them. Also, we don't expect questions to be asked via PM, we expect issues with staff not to be posted publicly. Which you haven't done, yet again, because of your last post.

sstuutss
02-27-2015, 05:19 PM
Hope flake enjoys his spell on the side lines. That's what you get for trying to help the forum I guess. My thread got locked too, next ill get banned for some misdemeanour too. How about we all chip in and send our mods to Vegas for the week end so they can loosen up and just hang with us. Get to know we are cool guys who just want to game. Games are for fun. I think cause the title is modern war they figure that we must want war
Come on bam bam, you know you're in north korea, everything is good here, everything works as it should.

The 'last 10' visitors to flakes profile include our two 'CM's' and 3 player mods. Is that a sign? lol

Insight is what most are looking for. otherwise we have to draw our own conclusions from grees.action/inaction.

andy2
02-27-2015, 06:17 PM
We answer questions as we get answers to them. Also, we don't expect questions to be asked via PM, we expect issues with staff not to be posted publicly. Which you haven't done, yet again, because of your last post.

The thing though is that there are many questions that are unanswered and have been out there for some time. Take many of the bugs posted in this stickied thread http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103578-Comprehensive-List-of-Bugs-Issues-in-MW. If they do not get answered how are we supposed to ask for them to be? And don't tell me via PM because I have tried that too and have never had a response. It can't be against the TOS to ask for answers to when major bugs will be fixed in public. I thought that was the point of the forums and the job of a community manager. To be a go between for Gree developers and management and your customers (us players) and to provide a better experience for us, which means keeping us up to date with accurate information in a timely manner.

BaziOne
02-27-2015, 07:31 PM
When can I expect to get my missing units from the map missions?

Can we get a detailed description of the new boost and money buildings so I can decide which ones I might purchase?

bam bam.
02-27-2015, 07:50 PM
This is all beyond a joke

Gileas
02-27-2015, 08:01 PM
We don't see you as enemies, but we do expect civil behavior on the forums and adherence to the Code of Conduct.

For people who do so little you expect an awful lot.
Gil

kenesis711
02-27-2015, 08:04 PM

We answer questions as we get answers to them. ]Also, we don't expect questions to be asked via PM[[/COLOR]/U], we expect issues with staff not to be posted publicly. Which you haven't done, yet again, because of your last post.

"[U]All issues you have with GREE staff should be done via PM and not publicly. This is in our Code of Conduct."

Locking this one up too. Please send a PM if you would like this addressed.

IDK sounds contradictory

bam bam.
02-27-2015, 10:32 PM
"All issues you have with GREE staff should be done via PM and not publicly. This is in our Code of Conduct."

Locking this one up too. Please send a PM if you would like this addressed.

IDK sounds contradictory

I got an infraction for this.

Mikelord
02-28-2015, 07:13 PM
This sounds like policing

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 07:35 PM
There can be legal reasons why they can't post the answers you'd like to see. Also no matter what they post, people will rip them apart. We'd all love to see some changes in they way they handle things, the way the respond and inform us,but I think it's a pipe dream of you really think much will change from the way it's always been. Just starting posts to flame and degrade will get you nothing, nada, zip. If you want more, find a more constructive way to say what you want, and garner some support for it before you start. I know we see a lot more issues in this game than any of us like, and some have referenced how COC has so few issues. According to most recent reports, COC daily revenue is 1.64 mil, and MW is 55k. I'd bet that allows a much larger developer staff than here, and MW has many more elements to the game to deal with, than COC does. I know MW revenue was much higher at one point, but that's still as huge difference. Dosnt mean we have to be happy about issues, and I think it be a much smother relationship if they would handle it differently, I think that some would take advantage of that though, and use it against them, in their minds, and from posts here, I'd probably agree.

bam bam.
02-28-2015, 08:55 PM
There can be legal reasons why they can't post the answers you'd like to see. Also no matter what they post, people will rip them apart. We'd all love to see some changes in they way they handle things, the way the respond and inform us,but I think it's a pipe dream of you really think much will change from the way it's always been. Just starting posts to flame and degrade will get you nothing, nada, zip. If you want more, find a more constructive way to say what you want, and garner some support for it before you start. I know we see a lot more issues in this game than any of us like, and some have referenced how COC has so few issues. According to most recent reports, COC daily revenue is 1.64 mil, and MW is 55k. I'd bet that allows a much larger developer staff than here, and MW has many more elements to the game to deal with, than COC does. I know MW revenue was much higher at one point, but that's still as huge difference. Dosnt mean we have to be happy about issues, and I think it be a much smother relationship if they would handle it differently, I think that some would take advantage of that though, and use it against them, in their minds, and from posts here, I'd probably agree.

Absolute rubbish. Accurate info is not illegal to give. They used to be up to date and on the ball years ago. We are not asking for anything unreasonable. They can answer 99% of the questions we ask... simply... they just don't!

It used to positivity around here but these guys are intent on screwing the majority of us (outside top 10 factions).

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 08:59 PM
Do you even think before you post? And you wonder why you can't get responses. I never said anything bout it's illegal for them to post answers. If they posted honest answers it could put them in a portion where someone could use that response in a lawsuit against them. its to protect themselves. So if they were trying to be helpful, they could screw themselves.

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 09:02 PM
Yeah yeah, they cater to the top ten factions only, no one else matters. In sup we snap our fingers and they ask us how high we want them to jump,lol. Stop wondering why you won't get responses, you wouldnt understand the answers.

bam bam.
02-28-2015, 11:42 PM
You said there may be legal issues, the questions asked in no way have anything to do with legalities. Anything they say the should be held accountable for.

I am a firm believer in you spend you should gain an advantage, but the way it's going...all the energy n health regents, double n triple strikes, any prize worth a damn you have to spend big for. This is no way to build a product that you want to last. Not to mention the back flips and changes without notice.

As to do I think before I spray?, no I don't. I don't want to waste any more than a fleeting over-reaction on things around these parts. I have tried and tried. You have seen my efforts in info gathering, in pushing for changes (some even I don't even want but the community as a whole resoundingly spoke up for). I have done the right thing and just get spoken to like I'm garbage by our mods. I have been civil and it got me no where.

You and I should be united in our efforts to save this game not bickering at each other. Same for you and the rest of the community!. Yes you have pocket money to spend. The rest of us are working for the dream to have as much cash as we want to blow on whatever whims we want. In the mean time an affordable game is what we want to spend our down time doing. For the masses we just want to play a game for less than $100 a month (PS and Xbox games cost $100 and they r yours to keep). Here, your account is devalued in months. You more than anybody know this to be true. It is just price gouging gone too far.

Balance is not here, hasn't been for a long time. Communication, non existent. Fun, mostly gone but for a lot it is hard to throw away years of work when you know at the building blocks of the game is a sustainable product that could last.

bam bam.
02-28-2015, 11:45 PM
It's an auction game for big egos in the top 10 with occasional strategy which is usually spend more wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it....now!

Speed ump
03-01-2015, 06:07 AM
You are correct with that last post bam, of course it is. As some others noted in the 64 bit thread, their answers seem watered down, when they do give answers, as if the legal team edited them. If they admit to dealing with eve twin issues, or explain why they do some of the things they do, it can be used as legal grounds for someone looking for ammunition against them. they protect themselves with very vague answers, which contain very little real info.

Mikelord
03-01-2015, 11:35 AM
You are correct with that last post bam, of course it is. As some others noted in the 64 bit thread, their answers seem watered down, when they do give answers, as if the legal team edited them. If they admit to dealing with eve twin issues, or explain why they do some of the things they do, it can be used as legal grounds for someone looking for ammunition against them. they protect themselves with very vague answers, which contain very little real info.

Sadily I agree with this pirate^^ the better open lines of communication that we have all been promised has never been their, look at clementine she/he (idk)always says she's trying harder to reach out and same with relic, but sadily the only unpaid mod HELLRAZOR to my knowledge has been the ONLY mod (unpaid or not) to actually be forwarding messages to the staff on our behalf, and has given us a limited but somewhat support in raising questions when there are clear glitches and hacks, who posts daily weather it to shut down a thread for violation or to continue the chain of thought.
With every other mod they like you suggest, have a legal team water down their responses so nothing can be ever held against them, and that could be why we see very little responses if ever when thing happen out of the blue?.. Oh my look the sky is falling

bam bam.
03-01-2015, 04:59 PM
Yes hellrazor gave us a fair go. Not perfect, but to his credit you gave him constructive criticism and he usually took it on board and if he didn't he at least considered it as a thought through human being.

sstuutss
03-01-2015, 07:27 PM
Yes hellrazor gave us a fair go. Not perfect, but to his credit you gave him constructive criticism and he usually took it on board and if he didn't he at least considered it as a thought through human being.

+1
I many not always agree with the guy but at least I think he is listening and can form a sentance without needing to call poeple names or questioning their moral compass.

Rolinz
03-01-2015, 08:51 PM

How about answering MW Flake's original posting?