PDA

View Full Version : certain players crashing my game

The Hammr
02-27-2015, 01:30 PM
There have been a couple instances duting this war where my game would crash every time i attack a certain player, causing me to have to restart the game every time i hit him. Other players on the opposing side i could hit with no problem. But if i go back and hit that certain player again, the game crashes.

What is it about these players that causes this? Could they be using a cheat? I know i beat them because it shows up on my W/L record as a win. If it was a glitch in my game i would expect this crash to happen randomly and not against specific players.

Vile Lynn
02-27-2015, 01:37 PM
I had this problem with PvP, too, not just during battles.
I figured it had something to do with me, an iOS player, attacking an android player.

Since cheaters always win in this game, I wouldn't think they were cheating if you're winning. :)

Or, it's just one of those GREE things... *shrug*
Constant crashes are part of the game.

The Hammr
02-27-2015, 03:43 PM
The only benefit for a cheater would be to deter people from attacking him because of the hassle.

I am on android, so maybe it is an issue with different operating systems. However, it is still annoyjng and time consuming. It needs to be fixed.

Red BD
02-28-2015, 06:38 PM
I guess such a hacked glitch could be beneficial as it will throw the attacker who could just repeatedly wh ump ur butt off, but the effort that would be needed to do it seems... Ludicrous?