PDA

View Full Version : anyone else notice

good gawd noooo
02-27-2015, 11:32 AM
when recycling now the valor adds to your bank(thank god since gree took everyones valor even innocent apples). Howver the cash your supposed to get doesn't add... is it just me or another one of the million and millions of gree programming errors that will take 6 years after game dies to fix

Speed ump
02-27-2015, 12:08 PM
They're taking away the cash u til it equals the amount for all the units sold for too cheap. Thank you for helping to subsidize others gaming experience.

Mikelord
02-27-2015, 12:52 PM
Hope so lol Thad be great for the cheaters

good gawd noooo
02-27-2015, 12:58 PM
Hope so lol Thad be great for the cheaters

yeah just like gree punished ios users by taking their valor even thou they couldn't use the glitch.. gree screws everyone that doesn't spend 1k a month

good gawd noooo
02-27-2015, 01:00 PM
They're taking away the cash u til it equals the amount for all the units sold for too cheap. Thank you for helping to subsidize others gaming experience.

sounds like gree.... however actually looking for answers on if this is widespread and affecting all or if it just another of gree's many glitches

sstuutss
02-27-2015, 03:26 PM
when recycling now the valor adds to your bank(thank god since gree took everyones valor even innocent apples). Howver the cash your supposed to get doesn't add... is it just me or another one of the million and millions of gree programming errors that will take 6 years after game dies to fix
Mines the other way around. I get the money but not all/most/some of the valor. They don't care, I wouldn't your breath waiting for a reply, as for getting an answer........

ezmunie
02-27-2015, 03:53 PM
Mines the other way around. I get the money but not all/most/some of the valor. They don't care, I wouldn't your breath waiting for a reply, as for getting an answer........

So, does this mean you were one of the 'exploiters' of the previous 'glitch'? lol

Pidgeot
02-27-2015, 04:07 PM
So, does this mean you were one of the 'exploiters' of the previous 'glitch'? lol

If you know anything about how recycling works, you would know its a complete crap shoot. The more units you recycle, the more random amount of cash and valor you can get back. I've gotten cash from a single unit even though I've recycles thousands all the way up to the full amount. Its like the mission map targets, they give you as much cash as they want.

sstuutss
02-27-2015, 04:18 PM
No, but it does mean you don't have a clue.

Just for the record I've been complaining about this for months on and off. I'd give you a link but thats not how things seem to be done around here. I make claims with no need to back it up. Now go dig it up yourself. Now for a little story the makes me feel like the president of russia with my big tap tap army, to bad I went north coz my compass is out of wack

MW Flake
02-27-2015, 04:29 PM
No related directly to this, but did anyone else notice that once again things are "going away" instead of being dealt with?

Robespierre
02-27-2015, 06:14 PM
No related directly to this, but did anyone else notice that once again things are "going away" instead of being dealt with?

Oh the irony.

Maybe a self-fulfilling prophecy!

Greasy
02-27-2015, 07:36 PM
MY valor was not touched by Gree. I have about 24m saved and they're still there in my bank.

ezmunie
02-27-2015, 08:15 PM
I've not had any trouble with recycling.

tricksy
02-27-2015, 08:20 PM
Are you sure Greasy? Might want to check that next time you log-in. Gree's script hasn't fully worked its way through the database yet.

tricksy
02-27-2015, 08:28 PM
And, are YOU sure EZ? Do you independently calculate expected payout each time you recycle something, and then calculate whether it was correctly awarded? Or do you rely on Gree's coding to do that correctly for you?

sstuutss
02-27-2015, 08:45 PM
I've not had any trouble with recycling.
Oh I guess it can't be happening to me then. After all, all grees glitchs(of which there aren't any) apply equally across all platforms and all users.
Well either that or maybe, like gree, you can't add.

ezmunie
02-27-2015, 09:10 PM
Oh I guess it can't be happening to me then. After all, all grees glitchs(of which there aren't any) apply equally across all platforms and all users.
Well either that or maybe, like gree, you can't add.

I merely posted that I had no problems with recycling units. However, you've earned a spot on my ignore list. What a jerk!

Speed ump
02-27-2015, 10:24 PM
Tuuts, I see you're still putting words in people's mouths, and translating what they really said. You'd be a good sidekick for bill OReilly and Brian Williams. They need some help with creative writing and story telling I heard.

Pidgeot
02-27-2015, 10:30 PM
Tuuts, I see you're still putting words in people's mouths, and translating what they really said. You'd be a good sidekick for bill OReilly and Brian Williams. They need some help with creative writing and story telling I heard.

lol bill OReilly.

sstuutss
02-27-2015, 11:56 PM
I'd ask for a link speed but your record in backing up the things you say isn't the best.
On the other hand I was agreeing with your little mate and offering an alternative explanation.
I can't help but notice you didn't call him a troll for 'asking' if I was a cheat. I simply 'asked' if he could count. Interesting. Did you find that compass yet?

good gawd noooo
02-27-2015, 11:58 PM
EZ not everything that happens to be an issue is a direct result of someone glitching.. still find it amusing some have to harass those they "think" took advantage of gree's mistakes. Personally I would love to know what your in game name is and lvl so I can look for ya and see for myself if any of the items earned from grees mistakes are in your inventory. NOt that there is anything wrong with that as 98% of the people finished eb 6 day event in 24 hours .. but really find it hard to swallow that ANYONE saw that error and stopped the event just to be 100% honest.... and even if you did I am sure members of your team didn't and that means u still got the rewards.. and whether you kept attacking or not having the units means you benefitted from a glitch. and that is just ONE recent examply of glitches gree has let go. but all things aside gree punished the glitchers I think its about time you let gree handle it all by themselves.

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 05:38 AM
Gawd, he dosnt have to think they took advantage. We all know they did. You guys want to use the argument that others did this or that, to take away that they did. So a theif should be exempt from prosecution because other people stole, and maybe didn't receive any jail time? That's a lame excuse. I Wasn't even aware of the eb thing because I never follow what the prizes are, I get what I get. For all I know gree didn't give me some of the prizes I've earned, I'd never know. In that case I'd say if you can't complete an event because of something gree has done, the that's on them. In this case it had zero to do with any event, and it's completion. If it had been, I would have been In agreement with the players who got the prizes for that event, and would strive to be sure that gree did the right thing, just as I did this time. It's a way different thing. Did you ever hear about the nascar race where they lowered the pit speed to zero. An obvious mistake, and technically every violated the rules, or they would not have been able to finish the race. This was many years ago. Obviously is was a nascar error, and no one was penalized, nor should they have been. What these guys did was like jumping positions after a restart on a red flag. Gues what, you get black flagged.

Greasy
02-28-2015, 10:53 AM
Are you sure Greasy? Might want to check that next time you log-in. Gree's script hasn't fully worked its way through the database yet.

Yes I'm sure. 23.3m Valor still safe and sound in my bank

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 11:22 AM
How about now?

good gawd noooo
02-28-2015, 11:44 AM
Gawd, he dosnt have to think they took advantage. We all know they did. You guys want to use the argument that others did this or that, to take away that they did. So a theif should be exempt from prosecution because other people stole, and maybe didn't receive any jail time? That's a lame excuse. I Wasn't even aware of the eb thing because I never follow what the prizes are, I get what I get. For all I know gree didn't give me some of the prizes I've earned, I'd never know. In that case I'd say if you can't complete an event because of something gree has done, the that's on them. In this case it had zero to do with any event, and it's completion. If it had been, I would have been In agreement with the players who got the prizes for that event, and would strive to be sure that gree did the right thing, just as I did this time. It's a way different thing. Did you ever hear about the nascar race where they lowered the pit speed to zero. An obvious mistake, and technically every violated the rules, or they would not have been able to finish the race. This was many years ago. Obviously is was a nascar error, and no one was penalized, nor should they have been. What these guys did was like jumping positions after a restart on a red flag. Gues what, you get black flagged.

again your missing the point.. time to let it go gree dealt with this one... and you have you view I have mine and everyone is entitled to their opinion.. all glitches whether error in the start/end time of an event or being able to buy a unit that is above your level or getting unit for a price that is clearly a mistake.. they are ALL a result of gree's programming.. same with recycle price.. whether you knowingly take advantage of a price of complete an event early or whatever benefit the glitch gives you are guilty and if you don't pay attention at the time if your in forum and see it was a glitch if you don't remove the units then guess what you benefit from them.. I am just tired of holier then thou attitudes... point is glitches cant happen if gree doesn't screw up... and whatever a persons perspective on what is right or wrong .. people cant take advantage if not given the chance.. perhaps if gree took more time testing or hired programmers with more experience this glitches wouldn't happen. but the glitch is over gree has striped some that are guilty and even a few not so guilty.. its a dead horse quit whipping it

ezmunie
02-28-2015, 12:22 PM
its a dead horse quit whipping it

Please take your own advice and stop whipping the dead horse.

Thank you.

good gawd noooo
02-28-2015, 01:00 PM
Please take your own advice and stop whipping the dead horse.

Thank you.

you jump my post that had nothing to do with that glitch..so lol I was done til you had to run your mouth..you chose to bring it up.... I am glad to let it go

major willy
02-28-2015, 01:15 PM
Good god no is what I think when I see you post another novel.

good gawd noooo
02-28-2015, 01:19 PM
Good god no is what I think when I see you post another novel.

sweet earned my name yet again:)