PDA

View Full Version : Meteorite case opening rate question

Ninuzzo
02-27-2015, 05:30 AM
Hi everyone,
Somebody know the opening rate for the meteorite cases?
It's possible that after 3 days I have NO meteorite on my pocket using cash option??

It seams really strange!!

kmg108
02-27-2015, 05:51 AM
That is really strange. I'm actually having the opposite issue my meteorite cases. I got to 10/10 this time, which is the first time ever in 3 years. I only use the cash button and no gold.

I thought something strange was going on when I got several in a row.

kmg108
02-27-2015, 05:52 AM
I'm not down-playing your issue...just saying that what is happening to you is very close to what normally happens to me. I have no idea how I got so lucky this time.

Ninuzzo
02-27-2015, 06:05 AM
I'm not down-playing your issue...just saying that what is happening to you is very close to what normally happens to me. I have no idea how I got so lucky this time.
Same here.. Usually I get 8 or 9 for free.. Then I pay the last one with gold.
But:
Last time I've spent some gold to get the wrapper Prize, now I'm scared that the system expect me to spend gold and don't want to pay out meteorite without paying...

East Coast Bias
02-27-2015, 06:10 AM
Unless gree has changed the formula, it's been well documented what the drop rates are as you move from 7-8-9-10. Some have argued that they opened 100 in a row so they should have gotten the tenth, but as we all know with probabilities, each open is independent of each other. So in response to the OP, no it's not strange. I am on 14, 8 and 6 on three accounts. All with the same number of cash opens.

NexusImperium
02-27-2015, 09:27 AM
I've been playing for over 3 years now, and I've suspected for a while now that your chances to open with cash diminish as the event draws closer to an end.

Kefa
02-27-2015, 10:36 AM
THE authority on opening crates... although, things have changed slightly over time, and changed back (ie, each hour used to have "hot" times, like 17 past, that would last for 4 hours or so - if you found them in time, you could open 4 in a row - but that was recently changed back to a raw roulette style), this old post by McDoc is still probably the reigning authority on getting it done.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?35884-Event-Strategy-for-those-who-wanna-know-ow-it-s-done-%29&highlight=mcdoc+crates

However, some accounts truly are "luckier" than others at different times, but the "luck" factor only plays on what is already there - which is the same randomness for everyone.

bashir
02-27-2015, 10:53 AM
the authority on opening crates... Although, things have changed slightly over time, and changed back (ie, each hour used to have "hot" times, like 17 past, that would last for 4 hours or so - if you found them in time, you could open 4 in a row - but that was recently changed back to a raw roulette style), this old post by mcdoc is still probably the reigning authority on getting it done.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?35884-event-strategy-for-those-who-wanna-know-ow-it-s-done-%29&highlight=mcdoc+crates

however, some accounts truly are "luckier" than others at different times, but the "luck" factor only plays on what is already there - which is the same randomness for everyone.

player's was dropping 1500 gold on 350/180 units

Agent Orange
02-27-2015, 04:06 PM
Notice that open rates are poor, one of my guys has over 200 unopened cases and 3 opens. I honestly don't bother with these events any more.

sstuutss
02-27-2015, 04:58 PM
I honestly don't bother with these events any more.
+1. If I want to play the pokies I'll go to the pub.

Greasy
02-27-2015, 05:02 PM
I'm already at 12 opened.... best record ever

kmg108
02-28-2015, 06:52 AM
I'm already at 12 opened.... best record ever

Exact same here...I've never done this well. Unfortunately, I'm stuck at 4/8 on collect all.