PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 5 uses locked out

Agent Orange
02-27-2015, 05:27 AM
Seems a new bug has surfaced, noticed two nights ago that my iPhone 5 could not log in, just spinning. So deleted app and logged back in.

Last night same thing happened plus also on iPad. So said screw it and left it till this morning. iPad back in iPhone still locked out even with a delete and reinstall. Also notice from app store comments other iPhone 5 players are reporting being locked out.

Got back in once after experimenting with logging into my game centre account, switched players in linking but now back to being stuck on log in screen.

rutty
02-27-2015, 05:54 AM
I've had similar issues with my 5s. It's intermittent, but the problems logging in (stuck on the 'connecting to server...' bit) are always when a Frontline event is on.

East Coast Bias
02-27-2015, 06:07 AM
Not experiencing the above. I have had to reinstall when the target could not be hit, but I'm playing on an ipad2, 5s and 6+.

HGF69
02-27-2015, 06:08 AM
No issues here on a 5. Maybe it's to do with country or network.

Merc_mw
02-27-2015, 07:28 AM
I have had the spinning wheel on both iphone5 and IPAD2. Both running 5.0.4 and latest iOS upgrade. I fully close the MW app and have been able to log in upon reopening.

-Commando-
02-27-2015, 07:34 AM
Same problems 4s. It usually will let me in after I restart my phone. Some times I can get it to load when stuck on connecting by: Return to home screen and tap MW icon, (it will start to load then crash); Tap the MW icon again and it will load.

Greasy
02-27-2015, 08:20 AM
no problem here. 5s. Quick load time. about 20 seconds to start.

Rolinz
02-27-2015, 08:51 AM
Look at your data usage, data stored for MW. I notice that when I get over 500MB, I experience problems loading the game.

So I delete the app and re-install and that seems to fix my problem.

Kefa
02-27-2015, 09:12 AM
Seems a new bug has surfaced, noticed two nights ago that my iPhone 5 could not log in, just spinning. So deleted app and logged back in.

Last night same thing happened plus also on iPad. So said screw it and left it till this morning. iPad back in iPhone still locked out even with a delete and reinstall. Also notice from app store comments other iPhone 5 players are reporting being locked out.

Got back in once after experimenting with logging into my game centre account, switched players in linking but now back to being stuck on log in screen.

Same thing is happening on my iPhone 6 as well. I can log in fine on my iPads, but the phone will work a few times, then I have to shut the phone down and reboot it to get MW to connect.

Area51z
02-27-2015, 10:38 AM
This is happening with one of my two oldest accounts on all devices. Ipad 2 , iPad air, iPhone 5 and iphone 6, on all devices I have to delete and reinstall each time I want to open them. Llps no problem.

psuengineer
02-27-2015, 10:51 AM
This is happening to me also! The one thing I have found though is that it is most prevalent when I switch to my linked account. Main account that is "native" to my phone will generally load no problem. Switch to linked account and end up watching a spinning wheel forever. I have probably deleted and reinstalled at least 50 times in last 2-3 days. This problem started at the exact same time as the increase in building levels from capping at level 10 to level 20. Not sure if there was other data deployed at that time which is causing this issue.

Agent Orange
02-27-2015, 02:42 PM
Seems to have improved a bit since this afternoon but still inconsistent. Also having to try multiple restarts as well as full shut downs. I have a feeling this is linked to the Game Centre and MW not actually seeing that we are logged in but just a guess at this point.

Agent Orange
03-01-2015, 05:05 AM
Ok back to being broken with Raid Boss, did someone put the 4.5.x code back in as it is acting a lot like it. iPhone 5 and 6 both freezing logging in. Full shut down helps slightly. Reinstalling helps occaisionally. iPads are slightly better but locking up as well. Plenty of free memory so that is not the issue.

Someone posted a while back about wifi issues vs cellular, I did notice that if I turned off cellular access in the system of the phones I got an error message saying it was turned off and app froze, could this be part of the problem?

Also have a feeling that there is a disconnect with the Game Centre.

In any event the combination of the hopelessly impossible raid boss coupled with IOS log in issues is pretty much the final nail in this coffin.....

Speed ump
03-01-2015, 05:49 AM
Orange, how many times have we heard that, yet people keep playing. I've ben listening to that talk almost from the beginning. Someday you'll be right, even a broken clock is right twice a day. You'll keep playing the game, though I remeber long ago you were pretty much done with it. So said a lot of people. These problems pop up, and every single one is the end of the game, yet it isn't. Come next week they'll get on the problem and resolve it. Maybe.

sstuutss
03-01-2015, 05:56 AM
Maybe he enjoys spending your money?

Speed ump
03-01-2015, 06:10 AM
Could be Tuuts, could be. Except it seems he's not enjoying it much from the posts I keep seeing. Maybe I'm torturing him by making him play, since I spend and help keep the game going. I'm feeding his addiction, and he can't help himself,lol. Maybe, maybe not.

Agent Orange
03-01-2015, 07:20 AM
Orange, how many times have we heard that, yet people keep playing. I've ben listening to that talk almost from the beginning. Someday you'll be right, even a broken clock is right twice a day. You'll keep playing the game, though I remeber long ago you were pretty much done with it. So said a lot of people. These problems pop up, and every single one is the end of the game, yet it isn't. Come next week they'll get on the problem and resolve it. Maybe.

Tut tut tut Bump, the clock be indeed broke, the battery dead, the hands falling off and the face cracked and withered but there is that one aspect called hope. There must be hope considering the number of folks still paying to try and defeat sup...

You still sore because I teased you about being owned by GI and Ding? Lighten up will ya, this game is gonna be the death of you if you take it this seriously...... Though they really did own you and GI is still the architect of some of the most brilliant and funny things that happened in this game. Pity that fun part of the game is gone, sadly. Now the only clock that be a ticking is the death clock.....

Speaking of which I wonder whatever happened to Crime City Mark? Surely he didn't just disappear once Gree completely cleaned the Funzio house? I miss him and some of his other Funzio mates who were seeded within the game it made life interesting....

Ah yes the good old days, they seem so far away now.....

Speed ump
03-01-2015, 07:48 AM
CJ was always better than ccm. At least he tried to work on things, and prob why he was let go. He pushed more to get things fixed. Once I figured out who mark was, I realized he early lied to me about the gold bonus program, as in he explicitly denied there was such a thing. I played for months believing it did not exist, until gi informed me that yes it did. For a long time I did think you had quick based on your posts in the forum, and that you were no longer posting for a period of time. Apparently the addiction has you too, what remains to be seen is who will ride it to the end, and who drops off before then.

TheRealAnarchy
03-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Having problems logging in as well... iPhone 5, latest MW, latest iOS... Game stuck on splash/connecting to server... seems to be intermittent

Agent Orange
03-02-2015, 05:33 AM
CJ was always better than ccm. At least he tried to work on things, and prob why he was let go. He pushed more to get things fixed. Once I figured out who mark was, I realized he early lied to me about the gold bonus program, as in he explicitly denied there was such a thing. I played for months believing it did not exist, until gi informed me that yes it did. For a long time I did think you had quick based on your posts in the forum, and that you were no longer posting for a period of time. Apparently the addiction has you too, what remains to be seen is who will ride it to the end, and who drops off before then.

CJ was indeed much better than CCM. Plus I liked him because I own and have owned a few CJs in my time... Granted his handle probably had nothing to do with Jeeps.

I'm with Dew on this one more than you think. In terms of addiction, maybe though denial is the first sign isn't it... But the reality is I still find the forum mildly entertaining though not what it used to be. And the game interesting from a strategy standpoint, er well playing multiple players in a couple of factions for free.

But in my case it stems from 25 years of working in the news business and the curiosity that springs from watching car wrecks.

Agent Orange
03-02-2015, 05:39 AM
Having problems logging in as well... iPhone 5, latest MW, latest iOS... Game stuck on splash/connecting to server... seems to be intermittent

Yes my iPhones are pretty much done now. The iPads a bit better.

I've been experimenting with shutting off/turning on features such as cellular access and notifications and none of that made any difference.

The two things I suspect are their servers or some mis communication with Game Centre.

What I have been doing with limited success when I switch accounts is quit as we are supposed to (Android just rolls over) and then lauch another app and use that for a couple of minutes. That seems to clear the issue which makes me suspect a sever issue of some sort. Perhaps some sort of timed lockout after we log out which is new because I never had that before but that is what it kind of feels like.

Could this be tied to some sort of account scan being used to remove units and other game elements that we shouldn't have? Whatever has happened it has really slowed down load times or outright frozen it.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-02-2015, 06:00 AM
Yes my iPhones are pretty much done now. The iPads a bit better.

Could this be tied to some sort of account scan being used to remove units and other game elements that we shouldn't have?

Oh my goodness, old friend, oh my goodness.
It does have something to DEW with scanning those who had ALLEGEDLY what the overseers would call illicit trinkets.
Not all, what others might term ILLICIT trinkets had same removed.
No need to discuss this further, in my view, as the overseers have made clear their desires in this matter!

On the positive side, outside of this thingy, spring is approaching, only 19 more days until birds begin to sing again, the sun begons to warm us all, flowers bloom, trees bud, and kids are happily playing outdoors.

Agent Orange
03-02-2015, 06:40 AM
Indeed old friend, indeed.

Yes spring can't get here soon enough up here in canuckleland....

SunWuKong
03-03-2015, 11:59 PM
beside logout it seems like the income output also being max out at 2.14b for ios

Kartie
03-04-2015, 01:54 AM
Relic can you help to confirm this.....

if so lots of us will have problem during WD

iamnasty
03-04-2015, 05:03 AM
Time to change to iPhone 6 ☠.........moo™👀💤💤

Agent Orange
03-04-2015, 05:08 AM
Time to change to iPhone 6 ☠.........moo™������

Nope, the 6 I have is experiencing the same issues...... boo