PDA

View Full Version : SCOUTING (for lack of a better term)

Red BD
02-25-2015, 09:29 PM
During the present War I have received several posts indicating the poster knew more about me and my crew- whose "participating" etc. I realize such can easily be surmised from tapping on the syndicate in the "Leader" thing, but then how do they find me to ask (with some descent arguments) why some of us should emigrate to their Gang? I'm flattered, but weirded out.
Is there a way to find out about a player and his crew aside from just chancing on him in a Rival list and then... No, that doesn't even make sense.

bdub
02-25-2015, 10:24 PM
That's what peeps do...endlessly search their rival list for someone.

Captain Torgue
02-25-2015, 11:55 PM
During the present War I have received several posts indicating the poster knew more about me and my crew- whose "participating" etc. I realize such can easily be surmised from tapping on the syndicate in the "Leader" thing, but then how do they find me to ask (with some descent arguments) why some of us should emigrate to their Gang? I'm flattered, but weirded out.
Is there a way to find out about a player and his crew aside from just chancing on him in a Rival list and then... No, that doesn't even make sense.

If you click on a player in your rivals list and check out their profile from their hood, right at the bottom you will see their syndicate details and every member and check out their stats and every members stats that are in their syndicate.

Red BD
02-26-2015, 09:18 PM
If you click on a player in your rivals list and check out their profile from their hood, right at the bottom you will see their syndicate details and every member and check out their stats and every members stats that are in their syndicate.

Well, maybe you and others see their Syn. Details, but I just see there basic stats and that Acc are N/A. I've used an iPad and iPhone-- is that my problem?? Anyway, thanks.

Dee man/cc
02-28-2015, 07:15 PM

I tried what you posted, and there is nothing below asset listing, tried tapping on player name, etc. Got nothing.

Dee man/cc
02-28-2015, 07:17 PM

I tried what you posted, and there is nothing below asset listing, tried tapping on player name, etc. Got nothing.I have android device, red bud was using apple iOS device.

Oh_TheHorror
02-28-2015, 07:47 PM
He's a troll. He was just screwing with you.

Evan1000
02-28-2015, 08:05 PM
You can only see another player's full profile with their syn and syn members etc if this dress appears black and blue to you

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150226215539-black-blue-dress-exlarge-169.jpg

If you see white and gold you can't

Kitty McPurr
03-02-2015, 06:26 AM
I think the correct term would be "Headhunting", since scouting refers to attacking enemies during a battle to "scout" their stats so weaker teammates can get a target. The way in which someone could Headhunt during war is through the leaderboard you can click on the name of a syndicate and view a list of all members in said syndicate along with their current Influence gains from the war thus far. That is probably how someone would speak to you with inside information about your syndicate's participants.

stepxhenlockwood17
03-03-2015, 08:08 PM
This is how it happened....I check out all the teams and players. You always wanna hit the highest points if feasible. On the other hand...you can see who is not participating.