PDA

View Full Version : Gree's lazy policy on high valor players that need an apology

italius
02-25-2015, 07:14 PM
After reading a bunch of posts regarding the valor glitch, it seems that Gree did very little investigating into the cheaters of the latest glitch. They decided it would be more logical to find anyone with abnormally high valor was a cheater so they took away their valor. sounds logical if I were lazy!!!!

Legitimately high valor holding players have been complaining that they woke up and their valor disappeared. That's pretty ridiculous given that it takes longer to get something back than it took away. Many people are being asked for proof. Yeah, like everyone sits around with daily screenshots of items and stats.

I get it, you want to punish the offenders, but pooling everyone together into one pot and leveling them all cheaters doesn't exactly show confidence in the players of your game---the ones paying for your livelihood!!

Get a clue! If you had updated the game more than a couple of times in a few years, there wouldn't be players with millions of valor. If we had a reason to spend it, we would!!! There are only so many units we can buy with valor before we don't have any use for it. If it takes you two years for an update, you are going to have players with millions of valor points!!!

You treated some players poorly by your lazy decision. If you sincerely care about your players, you can apologize to them.

Gileas
02-25-2015, 07:29 PM
Dude...
The policy isn't just lazy. It's lazy and self-serving. Get it right.
PS: they may indeed have "treated some players poorly," with this resolution, but at least it was only a portion of the player base that were so treated. The norm is to treat the entire player base (minus whales some speculate, I wouldn't know) with absolute contempt and disregard. Have you ever, once had a request for a refund approved by GREE? Or had a ticket you wrote about a real issue responded to in a way that didn't have anything to do with your issue? Then closed. And then receive a "how did we do!" request. Or hear about a scam players used to gain stats and which GREE ignored?
Using your complaint as a yardstick you should chin up! Things are getting better!
Gileas

ZAN Quality Control
02-25-2015, 07:43 PM
Yes - I have had a very quick refund of accidentally spent gold. Fixed the next day. I really appreciated the response. It wouldn't have happened if there was a "confirm" button for the LE items on log in screen.

fatbodychris
02-25-2015, 08:57 PM
How high is "high valor"? I play with two guys that have 22m+ valor and weren't effected at all.

I also have had Gree refund, and given more gold than what was spent, on one occasion. And they have refunded just what was asked before. I've also had emails answered in a timely fashion and correctly.

I've also been on the other end where emails were auto closed or answered incorrectly, but I take the good with the bad. There are to many other things in life to stress over than a few mistakenly spent virtule dollars. But hey, just my 2 cents.

scheung1980
02-25-2015, 10:05 PM
i still have 35m valor........

Oh oh Gree
02-25-2015, 11:57 PM
Only players who purchased units they should not have had their valor taken from them. It had nothing to do with how much valor you hold or held.

samtex666
02-26-2015, 01:12 AM
What about players with trillions of cash??? All legit :D

groovy shags
02-26-2015, 02:17 AM
Only players of high rank were allowed to ship, money, valor glitch! Keep buying vaults suckers!

italius
03-16-2015, 01:40 PM
Only players who purchased units they should not have had their valor taken from them. It had nothing to do with how much valor you hold or held.

Actually you are wrong. Teammates of mine had their valor zeroed and they didn't partake in the glitch. That was the whole point of this post. Did you read any of it?

italius
03-16-2015, 01:41 PM
What about players with trillions of cash??? All legit :D

Actually I have 240b in cash. I've seen players with trillions. It's legitimate. It's called raiding and having a high iph

Mr llama
03-16-2015, 02:16 PM
Actually I have 240b in cash. I've seen players with trillions. It's legitimate. It's called raiding and having a high iphYes some players can have that but most are not legit, still mad I missed out on that nice tank glitch

Oh oh Gree
03-16-2015, 02:19 PM
Actually you are wrong. Teammates of mine had their valor zeroed and they didn't partake in the glitch. That was the whole point of this post. Did you read any of it?

Actually you are wrong. Just because you make a post reading it does not make it real. I know someone who had over a trillion in cash and 100 billion in valor. He was at the correct rank during the rank glitch and never had anything removed.

Again only the people that were not the correct rank had their valor removed.

PollekeW
03-17-2015, 01:21 PM
Actually I have 240b in cash. I've seen players with trillions. It's legitimate. It's called raiding and having a high iph

If you got 240b in an honest fashion you propably can afford to buy units and recycle them for millions of valor.
So what is your problem besides the constant screw ups we came to expect from gree