PDA

View Full Version : Locking Syndicate Membership - Street Assault Event

Relic
02-25-2015, 03:33 PM
Hey everyone,

Based on your valuable feedback, we will be locking syndicate membership changes during the Street Assault event. As in the Battle for Empire City, players will not be able to join or leave a syndicate while the event is running.
This change will enable syndicate leaders to maintain control of their syndicates and ensure participation of syndicate members during the event.

polly
02-25-2015, 03:46 PM
Locking syndicates for sa?!!

The_Don
02-25-2015, 04:14 PM
I guess the feedback about shorter events and lower costs to complete events wasn't deemed "valuable".

cooch
02-25-2015, 04:17 PM
I guess the feedback about shorter events and lower costs to complete events wasn't deemed "valuable".

Selective valuable advice and who knows if there really were oodles of tickets about locking syns out for SA vs other issues that have resulted in many gold players to stop spending and wonder how long game will last.

polly
02-25-2015, 04:19 PM
According to you FAQ in game, it still states that we can join a syndicate if we are out and we can leave syndicate if in one.

Of course it also says that for battle too.

Nighteg
02-25-2015, 04:27 PM
Our "valuable feedback". Of all the feedback on this forum, this would probably be somewhere at the bottom of player's priorities.

kimberleyj
02-25-2015, 05:05 PM
I have never seen anyone complain about being able to join a syn during assult after it has started, if so many people was so unhappy then they would have made threads about it on this forum. Instead how about worry about the glitch /lag/game freezing during the last 3 minutes of each battle. 2 months later and the assult problem my syn had still hasn't been solved ,we lost rank because not all depoly points counted , points went up and then dropped and they never got counted , all we got was they will get back to us, we are still waiting .

Vile Lynn
02-25-2015, 06:15 PM
"GREE: Solving Problems that Don't Exist."

Weasel
02-25-2015, 08:06 PM
I have never seen this issue mentioned anywhere. Ever. Not on this forum, not in the chat apps, not in game... Nowhere.

I guess the only valuable feedback comes from somewhere between someone's ears and ankles.

Portnoy
02-25-2015, 08:13 PM
That ain't even bulls**t, that's horses**t��

SilentAssassin
02-25-2015, 09:23 PM
This issue was not mentioned at all.
Thanks for nothing GREE.
Figure out your accomplice stuff before lying to us about something else.

MK Loves You
02-25-2015, 09:31 PM
To the people of New Orleans, I'm sorry for Katrina. I, of course, wasn't responsible for the hurricane itself. I am, however, responsible for breaking the levies. At the time I was involved in a prank war with lil wayne and I thought "oh this is cool he'll never get me back!" Unfortunately, it kind of backfired on me, because he just came out with another album.......Aaaaand he totally got me.....

Edit: Also locking syndicates is an unnecessary update given the other major flaws with the game.

Red BD
02-25-2015, 09:33 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me.

polly
02-25-2015, 11:10 PM
I never saw a problem or complaint about this.

SA had started to become my favorite event, now like eb and rb, you will slowly find ways to ruin it.

-Batman-
02-25-2015, 11:11 PM
Why don't you do something worth while that needs sorting out i.e war prizes than something no one gives a rats about

Captain Torgue
02-25-2015, 11:42 PM
Hey everyone,

Based on your valuable feedback, we will be locking syndicate membership changes during the Street Assault event. As in the Battle for Empire City, players will not be able to join or leave a syndicate while the event is running.
This change will enable syndicate leaders to maintain control of their syndicates and ensure participation of syndicate members during the event.

I never gave my feedback on this issue. Can you unlock them please?

cooch
02-25-2015, 11:59 PM
I have never seen this issue mentioned anywhere. Ever. Not on this forum, not in the chat apps, not in game... Nowhere.

I guess the only valuable feedback comes from somewhere between someone's ears and ankles.

Nah here's what happened at a gree staff meeting after long SA war

Gree marketing/execs: how were our cc sales after the marathon. Good no?

Gree finance: nope. Bad. We didn't even break top 150

Gree execs to marketing: you guaranteed a sales boost wth happened?

Gree GM: well, looks like most teams got streaks and not a lot of gold spent. Let's see if we lock down syns then run a 7 day SA. Should get the sales up.

Gree execs: yeah sounds good. Keep running those long events. Oh and tell the players it was their idea. Throw them a bone.

Cereal K!ller
02-26-2015, 07:43 AM
But really, why? What's changing this time? Are we getting a similar prize situation like we're currently in? Is the event going to be extremely difficult now? Why change something that wasn't an issue?

Morgz
02-26-2015, 07:50 AM
weren't they already somewhat locked anyway? I thought you could essentially jump in to a syn if you were homeless before SA (but no more jumping after that) and you leave a syn if already in before starting (but not join another). This is not that monumental of a change. How can this even be considered an issue with the rest of the player unhappiness going on?

Only thing I can possibly think is this something that has been asked by members of the top 3-5 syns. And that is just a total guess.

polly
02-26-2015, 09:53 AM
Its like censorship, you change one thing, more restrictions follow.

Soon eb will be locked then rb as well.

Winnson
02-26-2015, 10:41 AM
How soon until we start getting duplicate prizes for these locked syndicate street assault events?

Is the rule of thumb the longer the event, the more duplicate prizes as rewards?

That's amazing!

polly
02-26-2015, 02:40 PM
How is it balanced when the game has become about buying stats instead of earning them?

Oh_TheHorror
02-26-2015, 05:49 PM
It amazes me what the priorities are at GREE HQ.

"Hey guys, everyone hates this 7-day war. They hate the recycled prizes. They hate the daily mods don't stack. Raid Boss received most negative feedback. Everyone hated the health raise. Everyone hated that the cost of buying Uzis went up."

"Didn't someone say something about locking syndicates during Street Assault?"

"I don't think so, Jim."

"Well, let's address that anyway!"

"Great idea. Let's get all available employees to fix this."

Dat Guy
02-26-2015, 08:33 PM
It amazes me what the priorities are at GREE HQ.

"Hey guys, everyone hates this 7-day war. They hate the recycled prizes. They hate the daily mods don't stack. Raid Boss received most negative feedback. Everyone hated the health raise. Everyone hated that the cost of buying Uzis went up."

"Didn't someone say something about locking syndicates during Street Assault?"

"I don't think so, Jim."

"Well, let's address that anyway!"

"Great idea. Let's get all available employees to fix this."

Be careful, you are treading on very thin ice. Naming and shaming is a code of conduct offence.
Besides, Jim and his team work really hard to bring us the best gaming experience money can buy.

spiderman
02-26-2015, 08:40 PM
All them all down, I say mate. All events, no jumpers allowed for anything. Let the chips fall where they may. Happy gaming mate.

SilentAssassin
02-26-2015, 09:16 PM
I hope this change will also include some kind of break in between events to allow jumpers substantial time to return to their home syndicate

I'm sure many people would like to see RB not end right when war begins etc

The Avenger$
02-26-2015, 09:21 PM
Bad idea. Leaders should be able to kick during battles and SA. Unlock them for battle and keep them unlocked for SA to kick out all the campers

polly
02-26-2015, 09:57 PM
They were unlocked to voluntary leave and for those needing a home who fell asleep out.

Leaders were not able to boot during sa.

Now those who are out by mistake will no longer be able to be let back in during sa.

Killer p
02-26-2015, 10:58 PM
Everyone in here has it wrong, you are all stating problems that if solved would make the game more fun, the problem is the game is not supposed to be fun, its only supposed to be barely fun, here the minister of mobile gaming explains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CbWr0zO7Ac

t12pm
02-26-2015, 11:30 PM
Out of all the comments here I think Cereal K!ller is the one on the right track.

sister morphine
02-27-2015, 12:55 AM
But really, why? What's changing this time? Are we getting a similar prize situation like we're currently in? Is the event going to be extremely difficult now? Why change something that wasn't an issue?
It's really very simple. The strong teams finish syn goal very fast; some of their members then go out to assist weaker teams who might have more trouble getting there. Gree wants those weaker teams to buy gold, not get help from players who have already bought gold for themselves or have a big pile of bonus gold sitting on their account.

I'll bet the only players who have called for syndicates to be locked for SA are the tiny minority of mean-spirited people who don't like the strong helping the weaker. None that I've seen on these forums though.

Nighteg
02-27-2015, 02:53 AM
Freemium - where the "mium" is Latin for "not really".

Winnson
02-27-2015, 05:33 AM
Everyone in here has it wrong, you are all stating problems that if solved would make the game more fun, the problem is the game is not supposed to be fun, its only supposed to be barely fun, here the minister of mobile gaming explains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CbWr0zO7Ac

Link to the full episode: http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s18e06-freemium-isnt-free

Dipstik
02-28-2015, 05:46 AM
I didn't even know jumping did anything in street assault. They need to lock epic bosses. Street assault needs the elite goals to be consecutive to stop everyone from laying down and giving free wins.

Weasel
02-28-2015, 08:21 AM
I didn't even know jumping did anything in street assault.

It doesn't/didn't because syndicates have been mostly locked (read: locked) since SA started. In my experience, I have not been allowed to leave a syndicate during SA (received in game notification that syndicate was locked) and when trying to accept new players, since it is stated that people outside a syndicate can still join one after the event starts, I've had the same "syndicates locked" notification.

This is an epic troll thread.

Wardaddy
02-28-2015, 09:23 AM
I think they should lock syndicates forever

-Batman-
02-28-2015, 01:49 PM

that's just dumb.

Hansell
02-28-2015, 02:28 PM
that's just dumb.

Consider the source...

fan139
02-28-2015, 02:36 PM
It doesn't/didn't because syndicates have been mostly locked (read: locked) since SA started. In my experience, I have not been allowed to leave a syndicate during SA (received in game notification that syndicate was locked) and when trying to accept new players, since it is stated that people outside a syndicate can still join one after the event starts, I've had the same "syndicates locked" notification.

This is an epic troll thread.

you could accept/ leave but not mid battle had to be inbettwen i think, at least was the case with leaving

Flint007
02-28-2015, 02:57 PM
I'm a newbie waiting to join my first syndicate and still locked out- I thought Battle for Empire City was over...

Anyone know when things will get unlocked?

-Batman-
02-28-2015, 03:33 PM
I'm a newbie waiting to join my first syndicate and still locked out- I thought Battle for Empire City was over...

Anyone know when things will get unlocked?

its about 2hrs after war ends before they unlock

Flint007
02-28-2015, 04:21 PM
its about 2hrs after war ends before they unlock

thanks for the info...

Leen de Waardt
03-01-2015, 08:21 PM
:mad::mad:The gsme is not only freezing during the last minutes of street assault battles. I am located in Am sterdam Netherlands and my CC-app freezes lately mote than 10 times per hour when I am on a robbing rsid traveling from one hood to the other. And it takes often more than 60 sec to open a rivals stats. And quit often the gwme freezes complete when I found a robable rivsl. Frustration frustrstion. When I not on a robbing raid the app freezes about 4 to 6 times per hour. During an EC Battle my American fellow sync members are 2 minutes ahead in getting updates. Except end bsttle time. Lately I am considering to stop playing CC because of thes frustrating lags/ freezes. Other online games I play dont hsve these ptoblems

Leen de Waardt
03-01-2015, 08:27 PM
:mad::mad:The game is not only freezing during the last minutes of street assault battles. I am located in Amsterdam Netherlands and my CC-app freezes lately more than 10 times per hour when I am on a robbing raid traveling from one hood to the other. And it takes often more than 60 sec to open a rivals stats. And quit often the game freezes complete when I found a robable rival. Frustration frustration. When I not on a robbing raid the app freezes about 4 to 6 times per hour. During an EC Battle my American fellow sync members are 2 minutes ahead in getting updates. Except end battle time. Lately I am considering to stop playing CC because of these frustrating lags/ freezes. Other online games I play dont have these ptoblems

sister morphine
03-01-2015, 10:45 PM
:mad::mad:The gsme is not only freezing during the last minutes of street assault battles. I am located in Am sterdam Netherlands and my CC-app freezes lately mote than 10 times per hour when I am on a robbing rsid traveling from one hood to the other. And it takes often more than 60 sec to open a rivals stats. And quit often the gwme freezes complete when I found a robable rivsl. Frustration frustrstion. When I not on a robbing raid the app freezes about 4 to 6 times per hour. During an EC Battle my American fellow sync members are 2 minutes ahead in getting updates. Except end bsttle time. Lately I am considering to stop playing CC because of thes frustrating lags/ freezes. Other online games I play dont hsve these ptoblems
It might be worth checking how much space the game is taking on your device. It can get very very bloated. If you're using an Apple device you'll need to delete and reinstall (don't worry, your game will be restored). I think Android devices can empty the cache without needing to delete, but sure someone will correct if that's not so.

HavingFun
03-02-2015, 12:36 AM

Lol
Extra..

Kitty McPurr
03-02-2015, 06:06 AM
With this new arbitrary Lock-Down during Street Assault will you be creating a countdown timer to the launch of the event so we know when it starts? Or should we just continue to read Gree's mind and try to remember the start time from previous Street Assaults?

Vile Lynn
03-14-2015, 02:29 PM
With this new arbitrary Lock-Down during Street Assault will you be creating a countdown timer to the launch of the event so we know when it starts? Or should we just continue to read Gree's mind and try to remember the start time from previous Street Assaults?

Doubtful you'll get a reply.
To be on the safe side, I'd say, be in your SA Syn by 8AM PST or as early as possible.

GREE has started events as early as 9AM PST and they aren't very consistent when starting events from one cycle to another. No point in trying to guess.

sharpshooter333
04-01-2015, 01:01 PM
Will it be locked this time since RB is going on concurrently?

Vile Lynn
04-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Will it be locked this time since RB is going on concurrently?

Yes. extras.