PDA

View Full Version : Frontline... Did Gree just steal from me?

WilliamIII
02-25-2015, 02:24 PM
I bought 250 Frontline Gunners after the last event when they had a strength of 11,945. I could lay down 2,986,250 in points. Now they have a strength of 10,000. Now I can only deliver 2,500,000 in points. Shouldn't the gunners I originally purchased in good faith at face value have stayed the same? ...or is this a case of Gree's double standards in full effect? In essence... Gree just stole from me. Queue the ban from forum in 3... 2... 1...

Oh oh Gree
02-25-2015, 02:34 PM
While its true the strength of the unit dropped it makes more sense now that the gold units have a higher deploy amount than the cash ones. Ideally this would have been done in the first place but it is better than free removing the unit like they did last time and replacing them with new units.

The continual problem is the lack of communication regarding changes to the game. Games like clash of clans and boom beach make changes and adjust the power of items BUT they detail the changes and typically give reasons why they do so with each update. Gree could learn a lot by reading Super Cell's updates on their games from their forum and in game communications. No one likes to learn about changes to the game when an event starts or from faction members that happen to notice a change.

Indiana
02-25-2015, 04:03 PM
While its true the strength of the unit dropped it makes more sense now that the gold units have a higher deploy amount than the cash ones. Ideally this would have been done in the first place but it is better than free removing the unit like they did last time and replacing them with new units.

The continual problem is the lack of communication regarding changes to the game. Games like clash of clans and boom beach make changes and adjust the power of items BUT they detail the changes and typically give reasons why they do so with each update. Gree could learn a lot by reading Super Cell's updates on their games from their forum and in game communications. No one likes to learn about changes to the game when an event starts or from faction members that happen to notice a change.

LOL. I play Clash of Clans alot and almost ready to throw the towel in on MW and focus all my time on Clash of Clans. Footprint is smaller, loads faster and just works. There is no constant events going one unless you are in a clan that does back to back wars but that is down to your situation. But the SC games takes up FAR less time than GREE games. And that aspect I love. This last change with the RB event is almost got me to that point of jumping ship!

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 04:24 PM
I do too, in fact have four games there, three maxed, and one th9. I agree no glitches, though there is cheating, it's dosnt affect my clans play too much, we don't hunt trophies we do clan wars

Indiana
02-25-2015, 04:47 PM
I do too, in fact have four games there, three maxed, and one th9. I agree no glitches, though there is cheating, it's dosnt affect my clans play too much, we don't hunt trophies we do clan wars

Speed, PMing you dude.

Gileas
02-25-2015, 06:16 PM
Did they steal from you? Let me pretend to be GREE here for some fun.
Dear valued customer,
We received your ticket and have taken in under consideration. If you examine the terms you agreed to by downloading Modern War you see that we reserve the right to alter, modify and remove the game units as we need to in order to address elements of game balance and to improve your experience as a player. Additionally, you do not buy any units from us. Should you chose to avail yourself of the option to acquire ingame reference elements commonly referred to as "gold," you do so with the understanding that there is no assurance of these objects having or retaining any permanance, nor may it be exchanged directly for "units" or any other game item. "Gold" merely provides the chance of being rewarded, without guarantee, ingame items. Gree accepts no responsibility regarding your risks and assumptions about these events, and retain the right to remove, alter or delete you or any part of your account at any time for any reason, which we do not need to disclose to you. Further, by downloading Modern War you give us the right to use your likeness and anything you discuss, create, or suggest regarding Modern War or while within the Modern War application, as well as any data we might obtain about you as a result of your participating in this agreement.
We are always interested in hearing from our valued player base. Your ticket is closed: this means the subject you contacted us has been resolved. Please do not send multiple tickets on the same subject. Included is a link: how did you like your service.com
Sincerely, Gree Customer Service

How did I do?

thescondo
02-26-2015, 07:12 AM
Dear valued customer,
We received your ticket and have taken in under consideration. If you examine the terms you agreed to by downloading Modern War you see that we reserve the right to alter, modify and remove the game units as we need to in order to address elements of game balance and to improve your experience as a player. Additionally, you do not buy any units from us. Should you chose to avail yourself of the option to acquire ingame reference elements commonly referred to as "gold," you do so with the understanding that there is no assurance of these objects having or retaining any permanance, nor may it be exchanged directly for "units" or any other game item. "Gold" merely provides the chance of being rewarded, without guarantee, ingame items. Gree accepts no responsibility regarding your risks and assumptions about these events, and retain the right to remove, alter or delete you or any part of your account at any time for any reason, which we do not need to disclose to you. Further, by downloading Modern War you give us the right to use your likeness and anything you discuss, create, or suggest regarding Modern War or while within the Modern War application, as well as any data we might obtain about you as a result of your participating in this agreement.
We are always interested in hearing from our valued player base. Your ticket is closed: this means the subject you contacted us has been resolved. Please do not send multiple tickets on the same subject. Included is a link: how did you like your service.com

How did I do?

Excellent - Did you get your new employee package from Gree yet?

WilliamIII
02-26-2015, 11:54 AM
Dear valued customer,

How did I do?

Awesome... think that cleared everything up. Thanks...

Apollo13
02-27-2015, 02:30 AM
lol. its a good one. Cheers bro.

Gileas
02-27-2015, 02:35 AM
I'm sorry William but my answer was more than you will probably get if you ask in a ticket in the game. I was just aiming for a little light humor, things have been pretty dark lately regarding this game. Your question seemed to imply you knew the answer, but if not, see my post. I noticed you weren't banned, see, this situation even has a bright side.
Gil
PS: thescondo, I did! While leading me to believe I would have dental, medical and a 401k along with 2 weeks paid vacation it turned out that the company had reserved the right to define "dental" as referring to my car being dented in the parking lot, "medical" as "you will need medical and psychological care after being here a week, which you are free to try and find. Good luck with that," "401k," as "GREE math," and as for two weeks paid vacation, well... It isn't what you would imagine. And it involves a tube of Kraft cheese, a rubber suit, several goats and the unpaid volunteer staff... Beyond that, any explaination would violate the terms and conditions you agreed to by reading this.
Gil