PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Remove Frontline Main Carrier and add new cash sea unit

NexusImperium
02-25-2015, 01:14 PM
Hey Gree,

There is too much $ circulating in the Modern War economy. High IPH (above $50M) isn't quite as meaningful as it should be, especially in an IPH event like Frontline.

I suggest that you remove the Frontline Main Carrier and replace it with a sea cash unit. The base price for the unit should be $8M and point value, 20,000.

My assumption is that people are spending gold in FL on deploys, and not buying the gold sea units that are roughly equivalent to the FL Gunners.

The intended effect, I believe, would be to allow high-IPH players to contribute more value to wars, and to eliminate the extra cash that is floating around in the MW economy. There is too much $ in the MW economy due (but not limited) to the following:
1) Arjun Tank Recycle glitch added trillions and trillions to the economy
2) Very-high IPH players ($100M+) have had nothing to spend their cash on for a while (having maxed faction bonuses and their armies)
3) Cash rewards for attacking is too low.

Thanks for listening,

NexusImperium

swaggerfagger
02-25-2015, 02:04 PM
i think they're there so people accidentally buy them

NexusImperium
02-25-2015, 02:10 PM
i think they're there so people accidentally buy them

Lol you're probably right. Just to break it down:

25 gold = 25 gunners: 250,000 points.
37 gold = 1 Frontline Main Carrier: 12,000 points.

Hopefully everyone (or at least most people) understand how idiotic the current main carrier is.

In terms of revenue for Gree, players who don't have the in-game cash for the unit might be compelled to buy cash. My mini ($23M IPH) can buy a max of $2.9B, which is enough to purchase quite a lot of points under the unit that I outlined in my OP.