PDA

View Full Version : Update on Valor Exploit & Actions Taken

GREE Official Updates
02-25-2015, 11:57 AM
Hey Commanders!

We've received reports regarding this concern, and want to reassure our players that we have deployed an immediate fix. We continuously strive to provide players a fair gaming experience so we have taken actions against anyone who bought the valor units that were not of the qualified ranks.

If you are not of the appropriate ranks for the units:
- We've removed the units that were purchased
- You can now no longer purchase these units

Any units and valor earned that were bought through selling these units have also been taken away.

Thank you again for those who have brought this to our attention!

crazeejay
02-25-2015, 12:05 PM
That'll show 'em....lmao

Dixie_Boy
02-25-2015, 12:11 PM
And the cash glitch from the Arjun tanks? Plans on rolling back cash and units from that one? What about units received via the airplane mode glitch? Is the upgrade pricing on buildings correct - if not, will people have that cash removed as well?

Inquiring minds want to know.

MW Flake
02-25-2015, 12:19 PM
Yesterday two community managers made statements that are now different than what is being said here by some anonymous Gree entity. Why?

Cuombajj
02-25-2015, 12:23 PM
"Any units and valor earned that were bought through selling these units have also been taken away." plus all the valor you had before.

J1mcrane
02-25-2015, 12:25 PM
So why isn't the valour being removed from all that gained from the ships? The price was incorrect so therefore even the correctly ranked players have got an advantage. It's only fair really.

Big John
02-25-2015, 12:27 PM
Serpico must have put a good word in for them.

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 12:31 PM
I don't see anything different than what they said before. Some people may have read what they wanted into some statements made. It's best not to interpret what others say for them.

crazeejay
02-25-2015, 12:42 PM
Serpico must have put a good word in for them.

We know what's really going on huh? ;) lol Too bad the rest of them are too blind to see the obvious

Pidgeot
02-25-2015, 12:52 PM
You still owe me 23 million valor.

Dixie_Boy
02-25-2015, 12:57 PM
Is the upgrade pricing on buildings correct?.

Upgrade pricing is correct. (Thanks Clementine for clarifying.)

See http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107452-ios-users-and-other-users-that-have-complained-are-now-using-latest-glitch&p=1473249&viewfull=1#post1473249

Relic
02-25-2015, 12:59 PM
To answer the questions about having less valor than you did before the glitch, we took away exactly the amount of valor received recycling these units. If you've spent valor on something else in the meantime you might end up with less than prior to the glitch.

I'm working on getting more answers to your questions currently.

Thanks.

ezmunie
02-25-2015, 01:00 PM
You still owe me 23 million valor.

You lost your valor, but so far, you got to keep all that cash you made from recycling those ships.

Sorry, but cheaters are never happy unless they are cheating the system.

Pidgeot
02-25-2015, 01:00 PM
You owe me 23 million valor.

Pidgeot
02-25-2015, 01:02 PM
You lost your valor, but so far, you got to keep all that cash you made from recycling those ships.

Sorry, but cheaters are never happy unless they are cheating the system.

And you got to keep the 5 tanks from epic boss and all the cash from the tank glitch, as well as all the money used to max out your faction boost.

ezmunie
02-25-2015, 01:06 PM
And you got to keep the 5 tanks from epic boss and all the cash from the tank glitch, as well as all the money used to max out your faction boost.

Again, nice try.

Pidgeot
02-25-2015, 01:09 PM
Stop lying to yourself bro.

ezmunie
02-25-2015, 01:17 PM
Stop lying to yourself bro.

No reason to lie to anyone, much less myself.

In case you have short term memory loss, I'll say it again... I haven't exploited this game one iota.

ezmunie
02-25-2015, 01:18 PM
To answer the questions about having less valor than you did before the glitch, we took away exactly the amount of valor received recycling these units. If you've spent valor on something else in the meantime you might end up with less than prior to the glitch.

Thanks.

Thank you for clearing this up. :)

Pidgeot
02-25-2015, 01:26 PM
No reason to lie to anyone, much less myself.

In case you have short term memory loss, I'll say it again... I haven't exploited this game one iota.

Tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 01:38 PM
Ez, some people are slow learners.

ezmunie
02-25-2015, 01:41 PM
Tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.

Nevermind. There's no reasoning with you, so this is my last post to you.

Now, I'm going to see if this site has a block option.

Cheers!

CC1
02-25-2015, 01:47 PM
Great, yet another thread on the issue. Can we now please stop the nonsense of who is right and who is wrong? This whole damn mess has caused decay into two sides bickering with each other. I don’t mean individuals vs individuals. I mean …its cheating vs it’s not cheating. It’s obvious that no one is going to change anyone else’s opinion. There’s no reason to argue that point anymore.

Let’s not forget who rolled out a defective product…who constantly and consistently rolls out a defective product…who sometimes takes corrective action and sometimes doesn’t…who responds to tickets with inapplicable answers…who promises better communication but disappears while a slugfest with 600+ posts ensues then creates yet another thread to redirect to…who sits in the background laughing that so many players are upset with each other but no one is pointing at Gree.

As many have pointed out there are always problems, some extreme (remember the great lockout of 4.2). Even now, there are functionality faults that have existed since 5.0 came out and have NEVER been addressed (can’t attack from newsfeed, can’t select map targets that are part of some missions but can select invisible map targets from a different map, etc). Granted, this latest screw up was much more severe. But, did it have to be? Was it rolled out on a Friday with a skeleton staff on hand to stop it before it got out of control? Absolutely. Was it rolled out on a Friday of the premier event of the game in which this error could be enormous? Absolutely . Was this the first time? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

I would never tell anyone how to spend their money unless it’s a friend/family doing so in a way they can’t afford. So, you all do whatever you want. I got my last 90 days of gold purchases refunded and I’ve accepted everything prior as sunk cost. At this point I couldn’t care less if this game goes down in a heaping pile of flaming dog crap – though that’s an insult to flaming dog crap everywhere.

Until enough people stand on the very same principles they expect and demand from other players who profited some fake game money/valor to be applied to the company taking REAL CASH to force a better product and better customer service, nothing will ever change: zip, zilch, nada. All the uproar here, while entertaining, will be repeated over and over and over and over and over again after the next update. So, either
1) accept the game for the junk that it is
2) accept the consequences IF Gree decides to correct it (that’s IF they do. They always liked gambling in the game this would just be another way to roll the dice)
3) Stand by your almighty principles against the creator, or
4) STFU

I am finally divested. As such, I don’t give a crap anymore. Anyone that wants to cheat, go right ahead. In fact, why don’t we, as a community, just come to an agreement that any future glitch is ok to exploit big or small. Some will work for droid some will work for iOS and some for both. We just won’t complain about it. Let it all be fair to exploit.

We all know Gree won’t do a damn thing if there is not an enormous uproar and by enormous I mean colossal (refer again to the great lock-out of 4.2 or the equipment fiasco that didn’t require a Harvard MBA to know it would fly like a lead balloon).

Yep, let it all be fair game. So what if the loss of credibility drives away new players? Who cares? Who wants new entrants/competition to the game anyway? But please, please, please, let me have a front row seat to the crash.

I’m a free player now, and I’m finally getting my money’s worth.

J1mcrane
02-25-2015, 01:53 PM

Thanks.

I think you may find what happened is.....people glitched, they spent millions of valour on valour units so they could bank what they had, buy more units and recycle so,as their valour didn't raise above 2 billion. They repeated this process again and again meaning that they had spent up all their origional valour. When Gree removed your illegally obtained valour your count went to zero because you basically spent it all!

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 01:54 PM
You know, I thought about your ideas at the end about ok to cheat for all the time it was worth, .04 milliseconds. Nah, still can't do it. Everyone is free to do as they feel they can live with. I know my limits, others seem to know there's too.

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 01:54 PM
Correct assement J1

Dazzj10
02-25-2015, 01:55 PM

Thanks.

BULL**** gree, I lost over 200m valor and never even bought a ****ing ship let alone recycled them,
Also lost valor on an iOS account that has never been linked to a droid account EVER

Web323
02-25-2015, 01:56 PM
I think you may find what happened is.....people glitched, they spent millions of valour on valour units so they could bank what they had, buy more units and recycle so,as their valour didn't raise above 2 billion. They repeated this process again and again meaning that they had spent up all their origional valour. When Gree removed your illegally obtained valour your count went to zero because you basically spent it all!

Nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relic
02-25-2015, 02:21 PM
BULL**** gree, I lost over 200m valor and never even bought a ****ing ship let alone recycled them,
Also lost valor on an iOS account that has never been linked to a droid account EVER

Sorry to hear it, Dazzj10. Please submit a ticket to Customer Support so it can be investigated for you.

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Oh oh Gree
02-25-2015, 02:27 PM
Hey Commanders!

We've received reports regarding this concern, and want to reassure our players that we have deployed an immediate fix. We continuously strive to provide players a fair gaming experience so we have taken actions against anyone who bought the valor units that were not of the qualified ranks.

Any units and valor earned that were bought through selling these units have also been taken away.

Any fix in the works to correct the price of the new units? Currently the new sea and air rank unit has the same price for 20, 50, and 100 units. Looks like there is an issue where it maxes out at $2,147,483,647.

Dazzj10
02-25-2015, 02:31 PM
What, so i can get a bull**** automated reply and a closed ticket from your awesome cs team. Just get things right in the first place to avoid such issues..i dont want gree anywhere near my base or account for fear of what damage you would do next

Dazzj10
02-25-2015, 02:32 PM
Any fix in the works to correct the price of the new units? Currently the new sea and air rank unit has the same price for 20, 50, and 100 units. Looks like there is an issue where it maxes out at $2,147,483,647.

They can fix it but break something else in the process

Clementine
02-25-2015, 02:37 PM

Yes. If a user had any valor prior to utilizing the exploit, then that valor would have been spent while engaging in the buying and selling of these units.

Additionally, please note that we removed ALL PVP rank-locked items from users who were not of the correct level to own/purchase them.

CC1
02-25-2015, 02:38 PM
What, so i can get a bull**** automated reply and a closed ticket from your awesome cs team. Just get things right in the first place to avoid such issues..i dont want gree anywhere near my base or account for fear of what damage you would do next

Here here. That's where the fingers need to point now.

Relic
02-25-2015, 02:39 PM

I understand you're upset and frustrated, and rightfully so.

I'm not on the development team and I can't work on the game. The CS staff is integral in getting problems like this investigated by the team; contacting them is the best avenue to communicate this.

Big John
02-25-2015, 02:44 PM
So what about the Apollo rank guys who bought the unit at the reduced price then recycled them for a higher price with extra valor added?

NexusImperium
02-25-2015, 02:45 PM
I understand you're upset and frustrated, and rightfully so.

I'm not on the development team and I can't work on the game. The CS staff is integral in getting problems like this investigated by the team; contacting them is the best avenue to communicate this.

Being in Software Development myself, I can vouch for this. If a ticket isn't entered in to the tracking system, the Development team can't be made aware of it. Hopefully we can trust the CS team to accurately enter tickets.

It would be nice however, if the Community Manager(s) would reference forum/social postings with tickets entering the tracking system.

Lt Kije
02-25-2015, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the update,

But it does not go far enough, they must loose money gained as well

CC1
02-25-2015, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the update,

Absolutely. And it shouldn’t matter how difficult it might be. Maybe if it’s a PITA they’ll do a better QA next time. I know, I know...wishful thinking

TMGCCPERCY
02-25-2015, 03:00 PM
So what about the Apollo rank guys who bought the unit at the reduced price then recycled them for a higher price with extra valor added?

Gree can't do 2 things at once lol and when they have time to look into it we'll hear there "special team" is fixing it and eventually they'll remove there valor too, but by then it'll be too late.

Dazzj10
02-25-2015, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the update,

God no,, I already lost all my valor around 130m not a lot I know but still all legit, I don't want to lose my cash aswell

But hopefully if they do,, then they take back all of the Arjun tank cash and valor from people, then take all the ltq/fltq rewards from iOS plane mode glitchers,
And in the process force at least 50% of the game into retirement, so ye go on gree do it

Pidgeot
02-25-2015, 03:51 PM
Nevermind. There's no reasoning with you, so this is my last post to you.

Now, I'm going to see if this site has a block option.

Cheers!

*comment removed*

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 03:55 PM
I would too es, but I'm having too much fun watching him make an utter fool of himself. This is like a two year old who is throwing a tantrum. Moma takes away the candy he took from jimmy, and he wants to tell on something he thinks Fred did to try to get out of trouble himself.

mugsyny
02-25-2015, 04:27 PM
You owe me just over 7m valor is this a joke, are the cry babies crying you took my planes and I had 13m valor to start. Gree you are kissing butt, where the rich get richer and the strong get stronger, let's go back to where you only got one reward for your rank just like individual and switch the rewards around, so health regen, energy regen, etc start at top 500. Then the cry babies will be posting again, and for your information I'm on a top faction and I'm not crying, there are babies amount us. Take my advice and quit, if I land on your base I will bomb bard and camp for as long as I can. I been playing since 2011 I didn't join forum till 2013 so don't think I'm a weak player.

mugsyny
02-25-2015, 04:35 PM
I have crushed you base before your not even a strong player and you talk like you are, quit don't cry.

setfreejoe7803
02-25-2015, 06:00 PM
But hey the gold video glitch still works. Lol

setfreejoe7803
02-25-2015, 06:05 PM
Can I have 5 free energy packs for the snafu since that seems to be Grees common response.

crazeejay
02-25-2015, 06:09 PM
Good luck in hoping that Gree takes back all the Arjun tank cash. Tons of factions used the cash to max out all bonuses.

sstuutss
02-25-2015, 07:00 PM
Would gree be so kind as to confirm that in spite of what your mods called a valor glitch, that gree intended for apollo ranks to be able to recycle said ships for more than was paid for them with free valor? simple yes no would be good. seems hard to get yes no.answers around here

sstuutss
02-25-2015, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE=Speed ump;1473262] Some people may have read what they wanted into some statements made. It's best not to interpret what others say for them.[/QUOTE]speed, lmao in general. specifically, pot kettle black. Yesterday you said the mods posts weren't clear, today you choose to take this as a clear message. There is a word for that.....
As stated I wasn't so interested in grees opinion, only the opinion of the holder of the moral compass that said he may just start throwing his toys around if gree didnt do what he thought was right.

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 08:07 PM
Tuutsy, you mad bro? Things not going your way?

Tinker
02-25-2015, 08:59 PM
Would gree be so kind as to confirm that in spite of what your mods called a valor glitch, that gree intended for apollo ranks to be able to recycle said ships for more than was paid for them with free valor? simple yes no would be good. seems hard to get yes no.answers around here

They described it as a glitch and asked the Apollo peeps not to recycle (good luck with that)
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107397-Mods-I-have-a-question-regarding-recycling

sstuutss
02-25-2015, 10:17 PM
Tuutsy, you mad bro?
Not at at all speed, I think we all know where you stand now. I'm just seeking clarification. I am just.after a yes no answer form gree. So if in the future I came across a unit(in my rank of course) that I can sell for more than I bought it for and get free unlimited valor at the same time the I am free to tap tap tap and no action will be taken.
You certianly seem to have selective hearing when it suits your morals.

sstuutss
02-25-2015, 10:21 PM
They described it as a glitch and asked the Apollo peeps not to recycle (good luck with that)
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107397-Mods-I-have-a-question-regarding-recycling

You might want to have a look at the title of the locked sticky that ran to 41 pages and their latest sticky. In case you have trouble finding them I will even give you links
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107267-Update-Valor-Glitch
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107482-Update-on-Valor-Exploit-amp-Actions-Taken

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 10:58 PM
Lol, still arguing a lost cause after the verdict has been handed down, how very sad. Time to move on buddy. Life is too short. I keep hearing some of you arguing the new building upgrade prices are too cheap after they answered they question too. I get the feeling some of you just like to argue.

sstuutss
02-26-2015, 12:25 AM
Lol, still arguing a lost cause after the verdict has been handed down, how very sad. Time to move on buddy. Life is too short. I keep hearing some of you arguing the new building upgrade prices are too cheap after they answered they question too. I get the feeling some of you just like to argue.
Not at all speed as stated, seeking clarification. If grees position is that is not a cheat(to use your word) or not a violation of TOS (to use gree speak) I'm fine with that, as you rightly say, their play pen their rules*, and having learnt my leasson will know exactly how to act if I ever come across the same situation in the future. I'm sorry you don't seem to be able to understand that...... but there it is.

SO GREE IS IT A YES OR A NO? SIMPLE QUESTION SURELY?

*I'm not the one threating to call out my mates in my righteous might if things don't go the way I think they should.

groovy shags
02-26-2015, 12:57 AM
Have you guys not realized that you cannot argue common sense with the "messiah" speedy hump? His word is directed to him from the "lord" GREE! He has come down from the mountain with the GREE commandments in hand!

1) thou shalt not glitch, unless you are a top ranked player.
2) thou May glitch, if everyone has the same opportunity.
3) thou may keep all past glitch gains, if thou is a true believer in GREE!
4) thou must conceal all glitch gains from the masses.
5) thou must never complain about a glitch that he is currently benefiting from!

As long as you live by these 5 commandments, thou may spread the word as a GREE prophet!

This guy is the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen! Have we all not read enough to know that his words mean nothing!

Follow me to Babylon...where glitchers run free! Taking full advantage of all GREE screw ups! We have all the finest meats, cheeses and ales for all!

Captain Steelman
02-26-2015, 01:10 AM
Come on Gree, release some new 10mil stats cash units and the problem with rank reward units will be gone.... Inflate, inflate, inflate and all problems be gone.... I think Germany tried that one time before and if I remember correct it worked like a charm... Or...? Got to check the history books one more time..

But until then, keep inflating... Sounds like a good plan to me....

groovy shags
02-26-2015, 01:21 AM
Romans did the same thing. We never learn from history, just repeat it!

Big John
02-26-2015, 01:25 AM
We will all get locked out when the numbers run off the screen.

groovy shags
02-26-2015, 01:37 AM
Yeah...2 years ago 270k stats was considered beastly. Now top players with boat glitch and building boosts at 2.7 trillion! That's inflation by a factor of 10 million! So what is the number name for 2.7 trillion multiplied by 10 million? 2.70000000e+19! Keep buying gold suckers!

Bongo
02-26-2015, 02:47 AM
They don't need to use gold to get those stats now....just buy them ships with all the cash they got from recycling them...If you're not at a high enough rank it's back to hitting the CC

Speed ump
02-26-2015, 03:36 AM
Top players have a billion plus iph, why would they need recycled cash,lol

Speed ump
02-26-2015, 03:40 AM
If the number run off the screen gree with invent a new number system, and groovy and Tuuts will still be on the same subject with more whining, and putting words in everyone mouths

groovy shags
02-26-2015, 03:56 AM
Whatever GREE MVP...you are the best speed hump! Best player ever! What an honor to have met you! I find all people fascinating. But to be in the presence of such a high ranking member in the fantasy game world which takes zero skill to play, truly is one of my greatest accomplishments! I hope you do continue chasing fantasy rewards with mountains of gold purchases! That's what keeps my glitch chasing alive! For that I thank you!

TMGCCPERCY
02-26-2015, 03:57 AM

"If your not of the appropriate rank" so Apollo rank players can keep there trillions of cash, valor and now stats in the trillions for exploiting a cost glitch. I wonder why that is? And I answer.. Maybe its because most the players who've reached Apollo rank are the heavy gold spenders, that are also made up of Gree employee's, from top factions (aka SUP), given free gold to increase the compitetion, for any (let's say for politeness sakes) undereducated players that buy huge amounts of gold with real money... Is that why gree? I'm sure you'll answer with silence as usual ;)

Big John
02-26-2015, 04:02 AM
Apollo rank players didn't cheat, android players cheated.

TMGCCPERCY
02-26-2015, 04:09 AM
Apollo rank players didn't cheat, android players cheated.

Keep telling yourself that lil John!!! But be careful.. with your head so far up grees backside, your nose might grow lol

Big John
02-26-2015, 04:21 AM
That's the official verdict.

sstuutss
02-26-2015, 04:27 AM
Tuuts will still be on the same subject with more whining, and putting words in everyone mouths

and of course you've never done that have you holy ump?

gree admited it was incorrect when they asked apollos not to recycle. I'm sure that worked out well for them.

But its all good. I would seem to have my answer from gree and I've learnt a lot about your moral compass, so I'm happy as a pig in ****

setfreejoe7803
02-26-2015, 05:27 AM
Ump whats your game name?

Big John
02-26-2015, 05:38 AM
Goody 2 shoes

setfreejoe7803
02-26-2015, 05:43 AM
Sounds like Revelation 6:8 or better known as Sup Mic

Speed ump
02-26-2015, 05:47 AM
Tuuts, again, you're the one who puts words in GREE's mouth. It's obvious based on the verdict that they were speaking about the ninth ranked players. I know you badly want it to mean whatever furthers your goals, but that's just not the case. You're like Putin, desperately trying to deny the obvious truth, that he does indeed have troops and equipment in Ukraine. Guess what, no one believes that either, but just keep on denying the facts. It's amusing to some degree. Big John seems to understand the facts as they are.

Speed ump
02-26-2015, 05:49 AM
Which one set free, I have many. Some of my bigger names have been known as riddler, mr freeze, and urdummy. The one groovy allied was a mini, called me. I have a few others scattered around.

crazeejay
02-26-2015, 05:53 AM
Used appliance sales must be slow lately

setfreejoe7803
02-26-2015, 05:54 AM
Ok I know you as riddler then.Just asking was all. Tell Mic the 1%er says hello.

sstuutss
02-26-2015, 06:25 AM
Tuuts, again, you're the one who puts words in GREE's mouth. *
Unlike the preacher I'm happy it supply links to back up what I've siad and I quote 'This is the Apollo glitch that is being worked on currently, please do not recycle it.'

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107397-Mods-I-have-a-question-regarding-recycling&p=1472041&viewfull=1#post1472041
As I have said repeatedly, I couldn't care less which version of the truth gree chooses, by making that choice gree version of the truth is correct, end of story. I'm just interested in want to do next time, I'm trying to be careful as I'd rather not be called a cheat by the compass swinger.
We have straight from the horses ummmm mouth that buying units that can be recycled for more than was paid for them is fine..... so as I said, its all good here. carry on tapping. I'd hate you to stop, who would pay for me to play for free then?
please less drival in your posts speed, as entertaining and enlightening as this has been, if I need an update on world event I certainly wont be seeking your version of events.

sstuutss
02-26-2015, 06:53 AM
I guess I should add before the good spin doc turns up that in the above link relic was talking to an apollo major.

Speed ump
02-26-2015, 07:22 AM
See tuuts, that link just proves that you added your own wording to make it what you wanted it to be. No where have the soecifically said the words you are trying to stuff in their mouths. Also the actions they took affirm the correct answer to what you want to know, you just refuse to see it. Troll on good buddy, troll on.

Speed ump
02-26-2015, 07:25 AM
Craze, so you are into used appliances then? That's a part of the market I am not familiar with.

sstuutss
02-26-2015, 07:30 AM
See tuuts, that link just proves that you added your own wording to make it what you wanted it to be. No where have the soecifically said the words you are trying to stuff in their mouths.
Link please though I'll understand if its to much trouble.
I don't recall saying that gree specifically said anything...... unlike someone.

Bobar
02-26-2015, 07:43 AM
I appreciate gree tried to solve it and made this Glitch destroying game balance massivly almost undone. But this wd was a mess cause non cheaters had to mess with others.

And i wish gree would start learning from their mistakes :

Dont implement new things just before your main event (WD) starts.
Never release new stuff and leave for weekend.

Why dont you plan releases in a event free time?? Would cause no harm

sstuutss
02-26-2015, 07:47 AM
Why dont you plan releases in a event free time?? Would cause no harm
We.haven't seen much of gree of late, but I have to ask, just when is this 'event free time' of which you speak?

Speed ump
02-26-2015, 08:12 AM
I was thinking same thing, we might have a few hours at a time with no events, if we finish something early.

Big John
02-26-2015, 08:37 AM
I think you are the troll speed with your wind up tactics.

Speed ump
02-26-2015, 08:57 AM
Not sure what kind that is, but for sure no troll. Just not one to ever back down from cheaters or trolls.

groovy shags
02-26-2015, 11:15 AM
Not sure what kind that is, but for sure no troll. Just not one to ever back down from cheaters or trolls.

In addition to not backing down, speed dump will also not:

1) Ally me with his main account. (Which I have requested from him numerous times!)
2) Post any screen shots of his squeaky clean account.
3) Ever admit to benefitting from any of the games prior glitches.
4) Realize that this is a mere fantasy game, with imaginary stuff, to win "prizes" in button tapping!
5) Recognize that this is no game of skill!
6) Stop believing that he is some sort of gaming legend that others look up too.
7) Will never, ever, climb down from his high horse to stop preaching his gaming sermon.

After reading through these forums for a few days, I have realized this guy may just be the most deranged and insane person I have ever come across. The way he brags about these epic battles with this Ferr guy in years past. You would think they were on the beaches of Normandy for WWII. But no...they were simply dumping cash into a phone game to see who could click "power attack" the fastest! I mean seriously? You can't make this stuff up!

Still waiting to ally with you lord hump! You have my code.

groovy shags
02-26-2015, 11:17 AM
Guarantee he posts a reply...spud Humper always has to have the last word!

groovy shags
02-26-2015, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by Speed ump
I do too, in fact have four games there, three maxed, and one th9. I agree no glitches, though there is cheating, it's dosnt affect my clans play too much, we don't hunt trophies we do clan wars

Wow! He is legendary in clash of clans too! There is no helping him. He really does believe this stuff is real!

ezmunie
02-26-2015, 12:12 PM
In addition to not backing down, speed dump will also not:

1) Ally me with his main account. (Which I have requested from him numerous times!)
2) Post any screen shots of his squeaky clean account.
3) Ever admit to benefitting from any of the games prior glitches.
4) Realize that this is a mere fantasy game, with imaginary stuff, to win "prizes" in button tapping!
5) Recognize that this is no game of skill!
6) Stop believing that he is some sort of gaming legend that others look up too.
7) Will never, ever, climb down from his high horse to stop preaching his gaming sermon.

After reading through these forums for a few days, I have realized this guy may just be the most deranged and insane person I have ever come across. The way he brags about these epic battles with this Ferr guy in years past. You would think they were on the beaches of Normandy for WWII. But no...they were simply dumping cash into a phone game to see who could click "power attack" the fastest! I mean seriously? You can't make this stuff up!

Still waiting to ally with you lord hump! You have my code.

Geez. You are completely delusional.

Speed ump
02-26-2015, 12:19 PM
Lol groovy, you mad bro? I see you're still putting words in people's mouths. Good glitch ing to you. Let me know when you're ready to stop hiding and ally me.

BlackSheep
02-27-2015, 01:53 AM
After reading through so much bs here, all that really matters is, "is the dress blue and black, or white and gold"?

If you're confused, you haven't left the Modern War forum for a day and experienced real life on the internet, lol!

Brown Out
02-27-2015, 02:53 AM
After reading through so much bs here, all that really matters is, "is the dress blue and black, or white and gold"?

If you're confused, you haven't left the Modern War forum for a day and experienced real life on the internet, lol!

Blue and black

The_Jedi
02-27-2015, 06:24 AM
Blue and black

White and Gold

kmg108
02-27-2015, 06:40 AM

Hilarious. I just read that article before seeing your post. The dress is white and gold.

East Coast Bias
02-27-2015, 06:50 AM

Kristie Lu Stout said it was black and gold.

mikeh20
02-28-2015, 01:30 AM
Anyone who believes Apollo ranked players didn't benefit from these ships is clearly not vary smart. Do the ones trying to say they didn't realize there is this thing called social media. There were ss all weekend showing all kinds of Apollo players gloating about the ships before the glitch became mainstream and it never stopped. To say they deserve the Valor is just absurd. So answer that one mod. You going to take there Valor as well?

Quixa
02-28-2015, 03:13 AM
Anyone who believes Apollo ranked players didn't benefit from these ships is clearly not vary smart. Do the ones trying to say they didn't realize there is this thing called social media. There were ss all weekend showing all kinds of Apollo players gloating about the ships before the glitch became mainstream and it never stopped. To say they deserve the Valor is just absurd. So answer that one mod. You going to take there Valor as well?

The mods are not going to respond. You should have posted the ss to the MW facebook page to call them out for that garbage. In fact, as the glitch was explained to me, an Apollo ranked player had to purchase the unit before any "insufficient" ranked player could obtain it from that person's inventory. That unit could not be purchased from the store. So, you have the Apollo ranked players exploiting the glitch, getting mad because others caught on to the glitch after they bragged on social media and reporting them to Gree. If those cheating are the ones spending the money, there are no consequences. Situation normal

Big John
02-28-2015, 03:52 AM
You have got it all wrong, Apollo units were available in the store for a knock down sale price to the correct rank.

Speed ump can explain it better.

Speed ump
02-28-2015, 05:58 AM
You are correct john. and mikeh, Just like they've answered about the current building upgrade costs gree has already spoken on that subject. It's done and over.

Lt Kije
03-02-2015, 12:12 AM
They still haven't taken money gained

sstuutss
03-02-2015, 05:45 AM
You are correct john. and mikeh, Just like they've answered about the current building upgrade costs gree has already spoken on that subject. It's done and over.
Ignoring the question isn't the same thing as answering the question. With gree we have to draw our own conclusions.

KillerDriller
03-02-2015, 06:33 AM
Lol groovy, you mad bro? I see you're still putting words in people's mouths. Good glitch ing to you. Let me know when you're ready to stop hiding and ally me.

Post your code. I will ally and have a look.

Rolinz
03-02-2015, 09:00 PM
What about players that were not Apollo rank and they recycled so many units that they were able to get thousands of units they are legitimately able to buy?

I see so many players lower than Apollo rank but have defenses in the hundreds of billions. They jumped their stats in less than 1 day and they still get to keep it?

I just want clarification from Gree if anything will be done with this or they will just ignore and we live with th new 1% UNTOUCHABLES!

Players got their valor taken away but what about those that did not save their valor and spent it before Gree could implement their "fix"?

Just hard to believe some ranked lower than Apollo could jump their stats by hundreds of billions in just 1 WD Event are still keeping their stats that high after the fix.

groovy shags
03-02-2015, 11:41 PM
Speed Humper will never post his code, or post as screen shots of his account. I tried to ally with him as he asked. Sent my code many times in chat, as well as pm. What did he do? Allied some turd level 47 account with me.

I have said many times that I used every glitch possible. I have made gains any chance I could. That is the best part of the game in my opinion. Taking advantage of GREE screw ups!

The issue with speed c^nt, is that he claims to never, ever gained any sort of advantage. Other than spending thousands and thousands of dollars just to tap a button! (Which is another story entirely) these idiots can spend their money however they want. I am pretty sure the only ones that give a crap about being #1 is sup. They get off on being the best money spending button tappers in a fantasy game world! So good for them!

Now back to angel spud dumpster...he wants to have my main account so he can report me for cheating. He said this to me many times. I do not want to report him for any cheating, I would just like to see his account. I am curious how a squeaky clean account looks! This guy has zero credibility whatsoever! If he did, he would ally with me. Plain and simple!

Layon
03-03-2015, 04:32 AM
There have been so many glitches now where so many people got unfair advantages from there is no way this game is ever getting back to being anywhere near a fair game. Accept it and either play on or quit. There is nothing anybody can do about it.

Mikelord
03-03-2015, 06:40 PM
I use to be honorable too... For two years I watched people do that airplane glitch and prided myself on my integrity as their stats soared, and mine grew slowly.... Then there came a point when I realized gree is corrupt far beyond words can explain and that's when I drew the line. If it had been 3 years and they ALLOWED this glitch.... *profanity removed* Them and any one who pays them, cause if u spend money u alreadyy been cheated hard core by the guy who didn't.... All the way to the 40$ vault sales some people know about. Period. This. Game is by far, rigged worse than the house odds at a casino