PDA

View Full Version : Storming Spain temp bonus problem

ReadyAimFire
02-25-2015, 09:27 AM
Has anyone had a problem with the temporary 10% infantry attack bonus not opening after getting the 3 required items needed? In storming Spain- March on Madrid ?

GI Janers
02-25-2015, 09:48 AM
Yes me. Ive earned all 3, android device, only 2 appear...and I do not have the bonus. Ive sent in a ticket, got a response not at all applied to my ticket. Resent a ticket.

Dixie_Boy
02-25-2015, 09:51 AM
Yes me. Ive earned all 3, android device, only 2 appear

I have seen this before as well. When you get item it doesn't appear, but if you logout and back in again it shows up. I have also seen where all the items did not show as achieved, but yet the box to the right said it was unlocked.

GI Janers
02-25-2015, 10:48 AM
I tried the uninstall,reinstall, close out , login type things since Day 1 of this mission. No such luck. The last ltq the same thing happened to me. I have 2 android devices that I play on, one is never affected, the other is. Its a problem for that type of droid, I guess. The first special prize earned is never received, after that though, any others I earn will show up. So if I need 3 special prizes....I need to earn 4 in order for them to popup. That's what I did last go round bc I was afraid gree wouldn't get to it before the event was over and I would be screwed. this time around ill wait until im on freakout mode, and then ill go trying to earn another if Gree hasn't yet fixed it....but again...regardless of whether all 3 pop up as earned or not, I have earned them, and I do not have the temp bonus.

ReadyAimFire
02-25-2015, 10:57 AM
Has anyone had a problem with the temporary 10% infantry attack bonus not opening after getting the 3 required items needed? In storming Spain- March on Madrid ?

Just opened the 5th one and still shows locked, Gree at its finest!!!!

ReadyAimFire
02-28-2015, 07:35 AM
So grees official response to the above problem nothing!!!! No reply no fix only a screen that now says purchase this bonus for 900 gold so once again ripped off as usual!!!!!!