PDA

View Full Version : Constant events

Sheldor Sir
02-25-2015, 08:48 AM
Every cycle we say that constant events are killing the game!!! so after the latest CF we are given a 3 day FL followed by 6 day RB followed by another 3 day FL !!! sorry won't be here constantly for next 12 days!!! congratulations Gree you strategy/wish to kill off game is working

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 08:55 AM
Sheldon the best solution is pick and chose your events. You don't have to do them all, that's a fallacy many people believe. And no you won't fall too far behind. I did not do indy events for a year, and was still easily able to hit anyone in the game.

Web323
02-25-2015, 08:58 AM
Every cycle we say that constant events are killing the game!!! so after the latest CF we are given a 3 day FL followed by 6 day RB followed by another 3 day FL !!! sorry won't be here constantly for next 12 days!!! congratulations Gree you strategy/wish to kill off game is working

You forgot the 7 day WD

crazeejay
02-25-2015, 09:04 AM
Don't worry. At this rate it won't be long before the game self destructs and all the muppets will go thru withdrawels not knowing what to do anymore...LOL

Sheldor Sir
02-25-2015, 09:31 AM
Sheldon the best solution is pick and chose your events. You don't have to do them all, that's a fallacy many people believe. And no you won't fall too far behind. I did not do indy events for a year, and was still easily able to hit anyone in the game.

Speed I have NOT done an ILtQ for over 18months can afford it, all I do is as much as poss to help faction FL & RB are fav events cause Iph and activity are all I got, but nearly 2 weeks with no gaps makes it no fun :-((