PDA

View Full Version : Can't load game on new device, help

Chief04
02-25-2015, 07:48 AM
Hello,

I purchased a new device last week from my cell provider and traded my old device in. My game was linked to my email however when I downloaded the MW and tried to log in under that email it did not load my old account. I have sent an Email to the in-game customer support but have not heard anything yet. I just wanted to reach out on the forum to see if any veterans out there have any insight to this problem. I have been playing now for over 2 years and am missing my game time! I missed the WD, LTQ and now the release of the new building. I feel this is something that only support will be able to fix but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 08:46 AM
It's linked to your Game Center login, assuming you linked it at some point, and assuming you're on iOS. Otherwise it's your goigle play account if your android. If you never linked it in iOS, then you will just have to wait for gree to set you up

Chief04
02-25-2015, 09:51 AM
It's linked to your Game Center login, assuming you linked it at some point, and assuming you're on iOS. Otherwise it's your goigle play account if your android. If you never linked it in iOS, then you will just have to wait for gree to set you up

I know my game was linked but it would not load my game. I guess its in the hands of Gree whenever they get to it..

Relic
02-25-2015, 10:01 AM
I know my game was linked but it would not load my game. I guess its in the hands of Gree whenever they get to it..

Hi Cheif04,

Sorry you're game won't load for you. Did you open a ticket with Customer Support? If not, I recommend you do so! https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new