PDA

View Full Version : ios users and other users that have complained are now using latest glitch

maxpayne421
02-25-2015, 06:46 AM
Upgrade glitch from level 10 to 11 is to cheap low millions 22m for me when it was 8 billion to go from 9 to 10. Fix it gree and take away their buildings.

Dixie_Boy
02-25-2015, 07:47 AM
So true. The whining that has occurred about the Apollo Ship being priced wrong so Gree takes them away from legit Apollo rank. They removed the 1 gold unit since it was priced wrong. Why not roll everyone's buildings back to Lvl 10 since the upgrade price is wrong? Oh, and since yo benefited from this roll back all your cash just as they did valor.

Gree, you want to start taking a stance on exploiting stuff you have to be consistent and do it always.

:-)

beerandbones22
02-25-2015, 08:02 AM
Please don't ask gree to fix something else they have done enough damage. As an iOS user that didn't buy one ship that has had my valor reset to zero. 30m valor down the toilet after many months of saving, please no more fixes I'm good.

hairydonkey
02-25-2015, 08:08 AM
its not a glitch,...its a pricing error,..there is a difference.
you ever walked into a supermarket and found an item at a ridiculous low price and bought it,until they realise there mistake take advantage while you can.

groovy shags
02-25-2015, 08:09 AM
It's the oldest play in the book. Wag the dog politics. Look how quick you all stopped posting about the equipment you spent loads of cash chasing, then it became useless. Then your were all distracted by the boat glitch. Now you are distracted by the upgrade glitch! Keep buying vaults...suckers! lol

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 08:12 AM
Dixie boy you need to understand the facts first. They havnt said the current upgrade pricing is wrong. They also havnt said that they did not intend those ships to be the i trial pice, and changed it because of all the flap. I think you have seen the start of them beginning to do something. I don't prefer the alternative of just letting people cheat any way they want as they can. There's reasons why they've done something about one of the cases you mentioned and not the others. It' seems those were intended. Gree has never been very clear about things, and it's hard to believe that will change in a drastic way.

groovy shags
02-25-2015, 09:41 AM
207271556 Still waiting for you to ally with me ump. Per our discussion in the glitch forum. Sure is taking a long time for someone that has nothing to hide!

Dixie_Boy
02-25-2015, 09:47 AM
Dixie boy you need to understand the facts first. They havnt said the current upgrade pricing is wrong.

But the justification being thrown around the forums is "you knew that wasn't supposed to be the price of those units." Thus why would the next upgrade be an order of magnitude cheaper than previous one? "You know that shouldn't be the price!" It goes both ways. :-)

And have you ever heard of seeing an incorrect price fare on an airline ticket only to have them charge the ones that grabbed it the real price. There is precedence that if it is a "blatant error in pricing" the seller doesn't have to honor that price.

TMGCCPERCY
02-25-2015, 09:53 AM
Already got 3 buildings upgrading so can't use this exploit either :rolleyes: ban the cheaters gree or keep it available until I can start upgrading my AMRs lol maybe its time for that buy a vault (to speed up upgrades) then get it refunded exploit ;)

fatbodychris
02-25-2015, 09:55 AM
You people complaining that you had legit valor stolen should submit a ticket to gree.
If you cheated and boosted your valor and they took all your valor, I don't feel bad for you at all. You thought you could hide behind the fact that gree hasn't done anything in the past to fix glitches and cry now when they do. I don't feel bad at all for you.

Dixie_Boy
02-25-2015, 10:02 AM
You people complaining that you had legit valor stolen should submit a ticket to gree.

Nobody complaining about valor being lost (here). You are on the wrong thread here fatbodychris. Go troll another thread. Stay on topic or say "Ba-bye."

jj JJ
02-25-2015, 10:02 AM
Upgrade glitch from level 10 to 11 is to cheap low millions 22m for me when it was 8 billion to go from 9 to 10. Fix it gree and take away their buildings.

Wow. just Wow! you my friend are not a loser, your just not a winner! Need some more wine with that cheese?

If I buy a plus 1 upgrade engineer through the "special" storethat a glitch too?

Android and Ios player here. I am upgrading AMR's on both accounts to 11 right now. so this is not an android vs Ios issue here.

And I wouldn't call it a glitch as all I did was tap the upgrade button. Didn't go into someone's base and move their building to the secret spot and punch in the secret code (which is up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b,a,b,a, select start) to make it work.

This is me performing a simple straightforward action in regular game play that is keeping with the way gree intended the game to be played the way gree published it.

Dixie_Boy
02-25-2015, 10:06 AM
This is me performing a simple straightforward action in regular game play that is keeping with the way gree intended the game to be played the way gree published it.

You mean like buying stuff from an opponent's inventory? The qualifier "keeping with the way gree intended" is good since the ship glitch violated that. But I still highly doubt that they "intend" the upgrade price to be an order of magnitude less than the previous upgrade. One that note is that "keeping with the way gree intended"?

groovy shags
02-25-2015, 10:42 AM
Has anyone seen my friend speed ump? If you do, please let him know I am waiting for his response in the valor glitch forum. Thank you,

Monteverdi
02-25-2015, 10:46 AM
You mean like buying stuff from an opponent's inventory? The qualifier "keeping with the way gree intended" is good since the ship glitch violated that. But I still highly doubt that they "intend" the upgrade price to be an order of magnitude less than the previous upgrade. One that note is that "keeping with the way gree intended"?

How many buildings can you upgrade and in what time ? If Gree has not intended to make upgrades from lvl 10 to 11 so cheap they can fix it without any problems, and I would say the effect on the overall game is almost zero unlike the ship glitch which had a dramatic effect. Again, use some common sense here.

Dixie_Boy
02-25-2015, 10:58 AM
How many buildings can you upgrade and in what time ? If Gree has not intended to make upgrades from lvl 10 to 11 so cheap they can fix it without any problems, and I would say the effect on the overall game is almost zero unlike the ship glitch which had a dramatic effect. Again, use some common sense here.

I can upgrade 5 bldgs at a time. As for common sense...it can affect the game. If I can upgrade 5 huge bldgs quickly and have an IPH of billions due to the glitch I can contribute more to purchasing new faction bonuses or buy really expensive stuff and gain an advantage.

But, you can't simply say this isn't "as bad" so let it go (it benefits everyone). It's is are you playing the how they "intended"? In your magical world, it is worse if you kill someone or simply maim them beyond any help (but they are at least alive so it isn't "as bad")?

GreenwichKid
02-25-2015, 11:00 AM
you ever walked into a supermarket and found an item at a ridiculous low price and bought it,until they realise there mistake take advantage while you can.

Hmm you mean because it's only a price error then upgrading past lvl 10 is not the same as buying that ship which the game allowed you to do? I'm pretty sure they said if it wasn't intended and you took advantage of an error then it is exploiting. Personally I've no idea why there was so much outrage, if it was business and there was something missed or there was a flaw in someone's terms and conditions or a contract it would be exploited straight away by other businesses and a bunch of lawyers for their own personal gain. Guys do it here and it's a battle ground. I'm pretty sure every single faction here has benefited from some sort of screw up by Gree, there were stacks of guys using Airplane mode on iOS and to complete those FLTQs then and I defy any faction except the top 20 or so to have completed those FLTQs without using it. So lets all get of our high horses..

Mr llama
02-25-2015, 11:04 AM
Big difference but if you haven't already realized that you are to ****ing stupid to be helped......go back to crime city muppet

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 11:12 AM
Guys, at this point many of you are working under the assumption the pricing is not correct. Gree has now had two days to say something, or do something about it, if it indeed is. Havnt heard a word as far as I've seen up to this point. It appears, so far, that it is as intended. For you trolls, I did not say that it was intended, I know some of you are slow to understand the meaning of what people say

Indiana
02-25-2015, 11:14 AM
Guys, you need to learn the difference between a glitch and something that has been programmed wrong. In the terms of the amount of money the Level 10 to Level 11 upgrade cost, this is not a glitch. Or let me put it this way. Say a store is selling a sofa. The sofa normally costs $800 but they have a sign saying it is for $300. That sign may be incorrect in what the price of the sofa should be. But under the laws here, if that sofa is advertised for $300, then you have the right to buy it at $300. In this case, GREE has the buildings listed for upgrade at roughly $20M each. That may be the incorrect price in what they intended it to be but it is what it is. It is not a glitch in the system - period. They are either giving it to us at this price or have incorrectly input the wrong amount for the upgrade cost. In either case on this one, there is nothing hidden here or to be exploited beyond an upgrade. In this case, it isn't a violation of TOS and can be argued in the case of US Law - even if it is in game.

fatbodychris
02-25-2015, 11:14 AM
Nobody complaining about valor being lost (here). You are on the wrong thread here fatbodychris. Go troll another thread. Stay on topic or say "Ba-bye."

Oh jeez, I posted in the wrong thread. I guess I'm a troll now. You can go through my old post and see I don't troll here.

But you did in fact mention rolling back valor and cash in this thread, in your first post. If you wanna get really technical, did OP talk about the ship being priced wrong or building upgrade cost?

Dixie_Boy
02-25-2015, 11:26 AM
Oh jeez, I posted in the wrong thread

Happens to everyone. :-)

But you did in fact mention rolling back valor and cash in this thread, in your first post. If you wanna get really technical, did OP talk about the ship being priced wrong or building upgrade cost?

You're right. I did mention it (but not the main point of the thread). Was using the new precedent of rolling back that which you didn't "deserve" (for lack of a better word at the present) due to a screw up by Gree.

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 11:48 AM
Either the pricing is correct, or gree dosnt want to admit they've made another mistake, this soon after the last one,lol.

fatbodychris
02-25-2015, 11:57 AM
Happens to everyone. :-)

You're right. I did mention it (but not the main point of the thread). Was using the new precedent of rolling back that which you didn't "deserve" (for lack of a better word at the present) due to a screw up by Gree.

Well if you're gonna be quick to call me out in staying on topic, maybe you should heed your own advice.

Dixie_Boy
02-25-2015, 12:06 PM
Guys, you need to learn the difference between a glitch and something that has been programmed wrong. In the terms of the amount of money the Level 10 to Level 11 upgrade cost, this is not a glitch. Or let me put it this way. Say a store is selling a sofa. The sofa normally costs $800 but they have a sign saying it is for $300. That sign may be incorrect in what the price of the sofa should be. But under the laws here, if that sofa is advertised for $300, then you have the right to buy it at $300. In this case, GREE has the buildings listed for upgrade at roughly $20M each. That may be the incorrect price in what they intended it to be but it is what it is. It is not a glitch in the system - period. They are either giving it to us at this price or have incorrectly input the wrong amount for the upgrade cost. In either case on this one, there is nothing hidden here or to be exploited beyond an upgrade. In this case, it isn't a violation of TOS and can be argued in the case of US Law - even if it is in game.

However, if an airline posts a round-trip fare from NYC to Paris for $50 (as opposed the intended $500), they do not have to honor that fare. It is a blatant error in pricing (sofa for $300 instead of $800 doesn't fall into this category).

Gree has now said (through their actions) that if you benefit from an error in their app they will roll everything back. An error in upgrade prices "could" technically fall under this category (depending on who you talk to). Just because everyone can do it doesn't mean that it is "as intended". Thus you could be subject to the whims of Gree and have the building rolled back to Lvl 10 and all cash removed (based on precedence now set).

The main point I want to stress is that if Gree wants to start cracking down, then they need to do across the board and not just selectively. Come out, state what is/is not acceptable and what the consequences will be. Do this consistently going forward and not retroactively.

Dixie_Boy
02-25-2015, 12:07 PM
Either the pricing is correct, or gree dosnt want to admit they've made another mistake, this soon after the last one,lol.

My vote is for the latter.

Clementine
02-25-2015, 12:20 PM
This is not a glitch. This pricing is correct.

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 12:34 PM
Looks like I'm two for two on my "guesses". Thanks clementine, that certain,y helps clear up things. I think this latest incidence had made people want to be sure, and that's a good thing for all of us.

fatbodychris
02-25-2015, 01:11 PM
Looks like I'm two for two on my "guesses". Thanks clementine, that certain,y helps clear up things. I think this latest incidence had made people want to be sure, and that's a good thing for all of us.

Probably 2 for 2 because you work for gree right?

/sarcasm intended/

Captain Steelman
02-25-2015, 01:20 PM
This is not a glitch. This pricing is correct.

Ha ha ha, you got to be kidding... How come my next upgrade of the Radar Listening Post is 7.5 bil and my next upgrade of the AMR is 40 mil...? Suppose to be that way..?

Nah, Clementine... You have to start an account your self and actually play the game. Load up with some units and join me and my mates in EW... Thrust me, it will be fun and you will learn more about the product that you are working with...

Pidgeot
02-25-2015, 01:20 PM

The pricing wasn't correct. A Captain Growler cost 15.8 million to buy and the ship with far better stats cost 12.2 million? Also the fact you can sell the ship for 18.8 million means you make a profit. You do understand this right?

Either its A, GREE made the price correct, which they wanted the inflation of cash and valor, as well as stats, or B, GREE ****ed up, which is likely give their track record. Since the Ships, as well as the other units are now over 100 million to buy, that mean the earlier price quoted was incorrect, meaning any who bought it was in violation of the TOS. Also a mod said not to recycle the ship which means the price was glitched.

Now I think the word glitch is being used too much, since a glitch is a error in the code which can cause unintended effects, such as buying the ships on android. The price however was inputted to be the way it was. While it was still in error, its more of GREE incompetence than bad programing.

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 01:47 PM
Pidgeot, dang it man, please keep up with the convo, that post was refering to the upgrade costs on the money building with the new levels. The subject your discussing is dead, over. It went before the board of inquiry, and the judges have handed down their verdict. The was no doubt, you were found guilty. Now please pay attention to the current subject. This one you are free to abuse all you wish, with no consequences to worry about

fatbodychris
02-25-2015, 02:04 PM
Ha ha ha, you got to be kidding... How come my next upgrade of the Radar Listening Post is 7.5 bil and my next upgrade of the AMR is 40 mil...? Suppose to be that way..?

Nah, Clementine... You have to start an account your self and actually play the game. Load up with some units and join me and my mates in EW... Thrust me, it will be fun and you will learn more about the product that you are working with...

You should join CBE

Indiana
02-25-2015, 04:11 PM

Yes, thanks Clementine for the clarification and spot on Speed ump. ;)

poopda pants
02-26-2015, 09:47 AM
That's funny. Sounds just like the so called boat glitch. I know most doors only saying one way.

groovy shags
02-26-2015, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Speed ump
Not sure what kind that is, but for sure no troll. Just not one to ever back down from cheaters or trolls.

In addition to not backing down, speed dump will also not:

1) Ally me with his main account. (Which I have requested from him numerous times!)
2) Post any screen shots of his squeaky clean account.
3) Ever admit to benefitting from any of the games prior glitches.
4) Realize that this is a mere fantasy game, with imaginary stuff, to win "prizes" in button tapping!
5) Recognize that this is no game of skill!
6) Stop believing that he is some sort of gaming legend that others look up too.
7) Will never, ever, climb down from his high horse to stop preaching his gaming sermon.

After reading through these forums for a few days, I have realized this guy may just be the most deranged and insane person I have ever come across. The way he brags about these epic battles with this Ferr guy in years past. You would think they were on the beaches of Normandy for WWII. But no...they were simply dumping cash into a phone game to see who could click "power attack" the fastest! I mean seriously? You can't make this stuff up!

Still waiting to ally with you lord hump! You have my code.

Cannot Connect To Server
02-27-2015, 02:34 AM
questions hrmm... if Gree are the ones who set all prices in the game and players are saying they knew the ship was wrong price and they think the upgrades are wrong prices... just how do you know for sure 100%?

as players there have been hundreds of what we see as mistakes/glitches/bugs in the games from ltqs not paying with no boosts current ltq now to units with off stats.. low drop on things equipement making players lose to ppl far below so many its hard to say whays correct and not correct.

for the buildings all but radar are less to buy 10-11 so why are all less but radar? we dont know were not gree.

i was worried to upgrade any 10-11 in case it was and my base gets robbed again by gree.

clem has said all buildings are correct. so thats clear now.

the ship was a ranks unit...go to ranks see what is there for players to get as achievements for hard work... most are lowe r than store units and some go up to be a good unit to get and then next rank up is a useless one for even harder work u get a toy watch.

or check the store for over a year every player can use the correct pricing or incorrect pricing or glitch bug not glitch bug unknown but must be ok as gree havent changed it for a year whatever it is where we can buy 50+50 units for far less thsn 100 and save as much as 400,000 valor on a ship or even more im guessing if ur high rank and can buy the apollo ship or other high ranks units. same for cash too save thousands buying 50+50.

but its been there over a year and tickets sent and posts on here but yet gree say nada so is everyone in the entire game cheating for buying 50s? even if we buy 50 this week and 50 next month we could have saved it up again to buy 100 at what is or is not the correct glitch or glitch free price.

but now players got robbed for saving up valor and we get robbed of gold is there any point to saving up if any day we can.log in and its gone again. literarally no point to saving up unless gree makes a valor and gold vault so it cant be used without withdraw first as they sure refuse for 3 year to add a setting to stop gold being robbed from players by their glitches non glitches bugs not bugs.

just how are players to know anything is right or wrong when then are and have been hundreds of correct things incorrect things... things that was right and now are different like elites 11945 now 10000 .... hundreds of things sell a unit for 8dollars sell 2 for 16 sell 3 for 25 4 for 33.

thats gree maths 8/16/25/33

nothing in this game adds up except gree robs us rips us off steals our energy valor stamina and oh yes steals our gold with no way to get it back when u know u NEVER wanted to use it.

the only things really known is every players gets kicked in the ass for playing and gree cover theirs with a TOS they change to suit the weather or colour of their toilet paper.

so how are we truly supposed to know what is correct when there are so many errors and correct errors and u simply cant use common sense. if gree had a real store a ferrari really could cost $12 dollars and 500 bottle tops.
but then next month they come to your house take it back leave you a bill for the remainder and rob ur tv cooker and garden tables too.

even gree do not know or check their own new and improved bug fixed glitch free updates and data pushes every release.

so imo there is no true way to know.

we can puzzle it we can question it we can think bargain or glitch... but do we really have now play in fear that if we buy something weeks later we find out its wrong they get taken bavk no refunds and all our bases are robbed and reset all because GREE MESSED UP AGAIN.

its unfair on.players. we cannot possibly know everything when gree dont know or even post or barely reply.

what of the new buildings? is it fair they are all gold eliminating every player who is not gold making those who are or can afford them be able to advance once again in many ways above the rest or those players who watch videos and install apps off tapjoy but get zero gold is that a fair glitch we did the same job but didnt get paid?

if i was in mexico or china would my buildings collect less in my game cos all the ppl there get ripped off doing the same jobs as other countries people do?

the game is full of bugs and glitches some of which appear to be correct or correct until changed weeks months years later.

this game is full of unknowns except we all get screwed.

Gileas
02-27-2015, 02:43 AM
+1
This pretty much nails it.
Gil

Cannot Connect To Server
02-27-2015, 03:40 AM
btw the price of gold and money changed to have tax added for the millions of players outside the usa so expect the tax man and gree to come asking for 3 years back dated money from those who have bought it since the game began that includes all those who quit the game due to gree bugs and equipment! what u dont play anymore? u moved house? under the new TOS i just wrote while taking a dump you was all playing during the previous aGREEment and thus are still liable to pay the back dating we just implemented flush oops a floater i will leave that for the next guy to see mine is bigger than theirs.

if rules and prices and anything can be changed at any time thru anything even the entire game has been updated so all the maps that gave trash now give much better units that we cannot get as we are past those levels frpm years playing. (unless gree add to our games but they still havent). just where does it stop and become wrong or right or justified?

so where is the line drawn? whats to stop the government or any company making it up as the go along? if gree can do it then, well hi im the new president for the next 3 days sorry Obama but i worked as doorman to the local library 2 weeks jobs sh.t and i changed the TOS with felt tip and the US constitution get the fk out my chair.

where do we draw the line if gree can make it up as they go along?

Makaran
03-04-2015, 04:08 AM
now we will need developers to fix the iph / rank bug / lockout

GSF Wingman GRI
03-04-2015, 04:27 AM
questions hrmm... if Gree are the ones who set all prices in the game and players are saying they knew the ship was wrong price and they think the upgrades are wrong prices... just how do you know for sure 100%?

as players there have been hundreds of what we see as mistakes/glitches/bugs in the games from ltqs not paying with no boosts current ltq now to units with off stats.. low drop on things equipement making players lose to ppl far below so many its hard to say whays correct and not correct.

for the buildings all but radar are less to buy 10-11 so why are all less but radar? we dont know were not gree.

i was worried to upgrade any 10-11 in case it was and my base gets robbed again by gree.

clem has said all buildings are correct. so thats clear now.

the ship was a ranks unit...go to ranks see what is there for players to get as achievements for hard work... most are lowe r than store units and some go up to be a good unit to get and then next rank up is a useless one for even harder work u get a toy watch.

or check the store for over a year every player can use the correct pricing or incorrect pricing or glitch bug not glitch bug unknown but must be ok as gree havent changed it for a year whatever it is where we can buy 50+50 units for far less thsn 100 and save as much as 400,000 valor on a ship or even more im guessing if ur high rank and can buy the apollo ship or other high ranks units. same for cash too save thousands buying 50+50.

but its been there over a year and tickets sent and posts on here but yet gree say nada so is everyone in the entire game cheating for buying 50s? even if we buy 50 this week and 50 next month we could have saved it up again to buy 100 at what is or is not the correct glitch or glitch free price.

but now players got robbed for saving up valor and we get robbed of gold is there any point to saving up if any day we can.log in and its gone again. literarally no point to saving up unless gree makes a valor and gold vault so it cant be used without withdraw first as they sure refuse for 3 year to add a setting to stop gold being robbed from players by their glitches non glitches bugs not bugs.

just how are players to know anything is right or wrong when then are and have been hundreds of correct things incorrect things... things that was right and now are different like elites 11945 now 10000 .... hundreds of things sell a unit for 8dollars sell 2 for 16 sell 3 for 25 4 for 33.

thats gree maths 8/16/25/33

nothing in this game adds up except gree robs us rips us off steals our energy valor stamina and oh yes steals our gold with no way to get it back when u know u NEVER wanted to use it.

the only things really known is every players gets kicked in the ass for playing and gree cover theirs with a TOS they change to suit the weather or colour of their toilet paper.

so how are we truly supposed to know what is correct when there are so many errors and correct errors and u simply cant use common sense. if gree had a real store a ferrari really could cost $12 dollars and 500 bottle tops.
but then next month they come to your house take it back leave you a bill for the remainder and rob ur tv cooker and garden tables too.

even gree do not know or check their own new and improved bug fixed glitch free updates and data pushes every release.

so imo there is no true way to know.

we can puzzle it we can question it we can think bargain or glitch... but do we really have now play in fear that if we buy something weeks later we find out its wrong they get taken bavk no refunds and all our bases are robbed and reset all because GREE MESSED UP AGAIN.

its unfair on.players. we cannot possibly know everything when gree dont know or even post or barely reply.

what of the new buildings? is it fair they are all gold eliminating every player who is not gold making those who are or can afford them be able to advance once again in many ways above the rest or those players who watch videos and install apps off tapjoy but get zero gold is that a fair glitch we did the same job but didnt get paid?

if i was in mexico or china would my buildings collect less in my game cos all the ppl there get ripped off doing the same jobs as other countries people do?

the game is full of bugs and glitches some of which appear to be correct or correct until changed weeks months years later.

this game is full of unknowns except we all get screwed.

Nobody is saying you have to play the game. You can quit any time :D

Helios Von Elisar
03-04-2015, 04:50 AM
I am currently upgrading 3 anniversary centers to 13 and one arctic oil rig to 12. And I have the LTB upgrading to 6. I would like to see the prices fixed on upgrades, it's too easy. I've got 150 billion in the back and it just keeps growing. A couple of weeks ago I jumped to an old faction and gave them 100 billion for bonuses but now I'm back to having too much in-game pocket change. How about new faction bonuses to use this cash on?