PDA

View Full Version : Please Gree, modifiers stack or do not stack?

Dertin
02-25-2015, 05:54 AM
Battle Duel for the Dueces:

in my synd we have in our inventory all Syndicate prizes up to top 25.
And we also have all individual prizes.

We really would like to know if modifiers (bonuses) will stack.

Otherwise there is no reason to spend gold. Or if we spend gold and they dont stack

We already saw that daily prizes with bonuses did not stack. We already had those prizes in inventory for day 1 and day 3, and modifiers did not stack.

Please, we deserve an answer
Thanks

-Batman-
02-25-2015, 05:57 AM
No they don't

aarondavidsdad
02-25-2015, 05:58 AM
The prize mods don't stack. They haven't stacked in the past unless explicitly stated. They will not stack in the future unless the developer gets his/her head out the @$$. Sending a ticket to Gree will only result in further irritation so don't bother. Just stop spending gold in the events where the prizes are duplicates. This game is catered to the top 10 teams. For the rest of us it's simply a city building game.

-Batman-
02-25-2015, 06:03 AM
Alex is right just go gold free and put two fingers up to Gree until they rename/replace prizes or make them stack.

TMI
02-25-2015, 06:23 AM
I wonder if the gold prizes will stack?

Dertin
02-25-2015, 08:44 AM
Thanks guys for your answers.

But I think we all deserve an answer from Gree.

A clear, simple answer, here, in his forum.
Since there is not written in any splash screen, or in any thread, or in CC game help, that prizes do not stack.

Thanks

Hansell
02-25-2015, 09:16 AM
Battle Duel for the Dueces:

in my synd we have in our inventory all Syndicate prizes up to top 25.
And we also have all individual prizes.

We really would like to know if modifiers (bonuses) will stack.

Otherwise there is no reason to spend gold. Or if we spend gold and they dont stack we'll ask for a refund.

We already saw that daily prizes with bonuses did not stack. We already had those prizes in inventory for day 1 and day 3, and modifiers did not stack.

Please, we deserve an answer
Thanks

I,also, have all the rewards already. This war is nothing but a waste of time, unless you are top 10.
I'm playing for one win a day to get a meager 10 gold. If your spending gold this war, you're just being
foolish, in my opinion.

mitche
02-25-2015, 09:38 AM
I don't know if this is related but I won the collect 8 prize from the case event and the mod was not added to my stats, I have it in my inventory, and yes I sent in 3 tickets that were unanswered, 1200 gold for that prize, I would love to know what happened

Winnson
02-25-2015, 09:57 AM
I checked and have every syndicate award from rank 50 on down. That seems ridiculously incompetent.

Winnson
02-25-2015, 09:59 AM
Sorry, Gree is not in the business of giving answers, but feel free to go ahead and post it in their stickied feedback thread.

It will be up a few more days before they change it for a new one, so that's nice I guess.

aarondavidsdad
02-25-2015, 10:00 AM
That seems ridiculously incompetent.

That's not ridiculously incompetent, that's Gree-competent.

Vile Lynn
02-25-2015, 10:02 AM
I'm not even going to look. I get what I pay for: nothing. :)

Relic
02-25-2015, 10:14 AM
Good morning,

I checked for you and the answer is: If you have more than one of the same item from the leaderboard, those items will not stack with themselves.

We will usually tell you when an event will offer items with stackable bonuses, just so you know for future reference.

Relic
02-25-2015, 10:15 AM
Good morning,

I checked for you and the answer is: If you have more than one of the same item from the leaderboard, those items will not stack with themselves.

We will usually tell you when an event will offer items with stackable bonuses, just so you know for future reference.

Winnson
02-25-2015, 10:22 AM
So why are the prizes for this 7 day war duplicates of prizes we have already been awarded for past events?

That means we are playing for just the raw stats on those items?

Unbelievable.

Rickdee
02-25-2015, 10:27 AM
So basically this war is a huge waste of time... Come on Gree, you have to be complete idiots to throw out a 7 day war with duplicate prizes and crappy rewards for anything past top 100. What a complete joke

Vile Lynn
02-25-2015, 10:30 AM
Let's pretend in a 3-day war, I usually get 50k IPs.
GREE thinks: In a 6/7-day war, I should get 100 IPs and that will up my reward teir. GREE thinks I'll get a different reward that will count, when actually...

I'm going to rank the same whether it's a 1-day or 10-day or 100-day war.

Rickdee
02-25-2015, 10:36 AM
Let's pretend in a 3-day war, I usually get 50k IPs.
GREE thinks: In a 6/7-day war, I should get 100 IPs and that will up my reward teir. GREE thinks I'll get a different reward that will count, when actually...

I'm going to rank the same whether it's a 1-day or 10-day or 100-day war.

If that's their thinking we should all quit while we are ahead..LOL

cajunman
02-25-2015, 10:42 AM
Good morning,

so then why have the same prize come out again for events that are non-stackable?
are you telling me that it's too tough for you guys to change the name of a prize and give it the same mods to make it stackable?
or is it too tough to write a program like you do for other events where prizes stack?

how do explain to people "if you want you can spend 7 days doing an event and you get the same prizes that you already have!"

Relic it's nice to see at least you came on here and gave us an answer but maybe you can ask the programmers why war prizes can't be stacked!!!

maybe you guys can put an explanation on the cc game in the form of a splash screen when people open up the game so they know that war prizes if duplicated are not stackable, like when you did that when you launched accomplices and then took away accomplices.

most players of cc I doubt ever check these forums and they should be told so they know that war prizes if duplicated are non-stackable.

the top 25 teams are spending gold for prizes they already have, there must be some great laughs going on in the programmer meetings, I know I would be.

Relic
02-25-2015, 11:08 AM
Hi,

When they offered more events with stackable bonuses the game was less balanced so they dialed them back.

fuzzy
02-25-2015, 11:12 AM
The game was never balanced.

Remember making the M4A1 rusty....that was suppose to make the game balance....LMFAO

CC Don
02-25-2015, 11:12 AM
Yes, we are aware. Regarding duplicate prizes, new prizes are added over time, and older prizes remain or get phased out based on stat inflation.

Moving forward, individual tier rewards will not stack. We need to take this measure to balance the game and to control stat inflation.

Engram, AMA from last October

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101063-AMA-Ask-the-Team-Anything!

cajunman
02-25-2015, 11:21 AM
Hi,

When they offered more events with stackable bonuses the game was less balanced so they dialed them back.

I thought accomplices were supposed to balance thing but now those are suspended for a bit.

so again explain how they can't change the name of the prize so we can get the same mod but a different name?

you want people to spend gold on an event to try and get prizes that do nothing to help the stats.

Relic - do you play any games where you might spend money on it? if so would you be upset if you spent money and go a prize that promised a mod that didn't help you out?

why have prizes that are useless to players, change the name of the prize. obviously people are willing to spend money on pixel prizes, so change the name of the war prizes so people can win something that helps them.

sister morphine
02-25-2015, 12:06 PM
I thought accomplices were supposed to balance thing but now those are suspended for a bit.

so again explain how they can't change the name of the prize so we can get the same mod but a different name?

you want people to spend gold on an event to try and get prizes that do nothing to help the stats.

Relic - do you play any games where you might spend money on it? if so would you be upset if you spent money and go a prize that promised a mod that didn't help you out?

why have prizes that are useless to players, change the name of the prize. obviously people are willing to spend money on pixel prizes, so change the name of the war prizes so people can win something that helps them.
Changing the name probably won't alter anything without changing the code that identifies the item in the program. I don't know how many digits there are in those codes, or whether everything - weapons, buildings, decorations, even the hair, skin colour and clothes that make up your avatar all use the same length identifier code.... but, if the original developers made that code too short (say 6 digits rather than 8 or 10) then eventually they're going to run out of codes to do new items.

People keep saying the game is on its last legs, and it keeps going on, but could technical limitations be what does kill off crime city?

TheJess
02-25-2015, 02:32 PM
Good morning,

Most players do not read do not read this forum. You need to disclose this in a splash screen each-time non stacking prizes are sold if you wish to avoid future misunderstandings.

TheJess
02-25-2015, 03:15 PM
Good morning,

Most players do not read do not read this forum. You need to disclose this in a splash screen each-time non stacking prizes are sold if you wish to avoid future misunderstandings.

kimberleyj
02-25-2015, 04:46 PM
Hi,

Then gree shouldn't offer the same weapons as prizes , what is the point of spending gold on war if your going to get a weak item with no mod?. Either make them stackable or give the weapons a different name or raw stat . i am sure alot of cc players don't come on cc forum ,where in game does it say weapons don't stack?. I have never known a company to treat it's customers so badly

spiderman
02-25-2015, 07:34 PM
So why are the prizes for this 7 day war duplicates of prizes we have already been awarded for past events?

That means we are playing for just the raw stats on those items?

Unbelievable.

Ditto mate, well that is nice to know. Lucky it's still days before this event ends and gold usage can be stopped, if it was ever started. Free hits from here on out for me, happy gaming mate.

Captain Torgue
02-25-2015, 11:53 PM
Good morning,

Duplicate post, please do not spam the thread.

Locking.

!Radar
02-26-2015, 09:05 AM
I can see how giving the top teams a 5-10% mafia attack boost every war and only giving the rest of the players 3000 to raw attack will help curb the imbalance. It will also increase profits because all I really want is to spend money to get the same stat bump as my wall hitters. The only way it could be more perfect is if they offer items with negative stat modifiers next war.

Lock er up Captain

Winnson
02-26-2015, 10:59 AM
Lock her down!

The forums might get fun when everybody gets their rewards, or maybe people don't even notice stats anymore and will just be happy with how they placed in the 7 day war with worthless prizes, or whatever.

Lock her down!

Rickdee
02-26-2015, 12:15 PM
Hi,

This might make sense in "gree world" but not in reality. When i can place top 10,000 on Indy and get a better stat gain than if i place top 3000 or 5000 because i already have those items i am not sure how you can say that makes much sense. Sort of backwards if you ask me.

Hansell
02-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Hi,

Why not just take the modifier off the rewards. That way we all know exactly what we are getting.
First time getting a specified reward? Too bad, no mod for you. Happy duplicating mate