PDA

View Full Version : purchasing units usless in inventory

slippee2003
02-25-2015, 03:38 AM
I was going through my inventory and i have certain units that say "in army".. i started recycling ones that werent because they were not affecting my attack/defense numbers. Then i realized most of the ones i recycled can be purchased in my unit store... i guess my question is have the units that u can purchase become useless? Is anyone else experiencing this? Or is everything in ur inventory counted towards ur stats? I have people in my faction telling me that there inventory doesnt show "in army"

Speed ump
02-25-2015, 03:41 AM
I'm sure those units will play for beginners. Some of the units you can purchase won't play in some armies

DieselPowered
02-25-2015, 03:49 AM
The low powered units in the store are still used in doing missions so they arent "useless" unless you have completed the missions. Think of a level 5 or 10 starting out. once you have progressed a ways then yes they pretty much are useless.

as for the "in army".... with all of the "glitches", i dont trust it. many have recycled units without this tag and found that some of those units were actually in their army.... so unless you want to go thru your inventory and count your highest 3,000 units (500 allies x 6 per ally) then id be cautous of what you recycle

slippee2003
02-25-2015, 04:16 AM
Sound good diesal.. thanks for the insight