PDA

View Full Version : Apollo ship now $125m

TMGCCPERCY
02-25-2015, 02:09 AM
First off well done gree for taking action!!! Even if some of us innocent players lost our valor it was worth it (only had about 3m valor anyways)

But I now see the Apollo ship is 125m to buy, so will the legit Apollo ranked players that bought these for 12m be having there's removed? Not that I like being a grass or nothing but fairs fair right? ;) Or has this already been done.. Maybe a mod or someone in the know can share light pls.

Thanks

groovy shags
02-25-2015, 04:13 AM
Come on...those guys printing money from recycling wasn't a glitch! Can't you tell by the lack of replies from all the righteous holy players in here? Their silence is deafening!

TMGCCPERCY
02-25-2015, 04:32 AM
Come on...those guys printing money from recycling wasn't a glitch! Can't you tell by the lack of replies from all the righteous holy players in here? Their silence is deafening!

The Apollo ships were only 12m each to buy, now there 125m each.. Maybe im being thick (ezmunie? Lol) but that's a glitch which is being exploited and unpunished! ?. The silence tells me the people in here are OK with glitchers if it benefits them ;) or more likely it was just because iOS users bought the wrong platform, shame on us LOL Anyway I'm really not bothered as I'm never likely to meet any of these Apollo ranks as I'm miles behind, just would be nice if gree didn't do things by half measures!

groovy shags
02-25-2015, 04:39 AM
It's the oldest play in the book. Wag the dog politics. Look how quick you all stopped posting about the equipment you spent loads of cash chasing, then it became useless. Then your were all distracted by the boat glitch. Now you are distracted by the upgrade glitch! Keep buying vaults...suckers! lol

sstuutss
02-25-2015, 04:45 AM
Yes some are trying to past it off as a 'sale' can you believe that? Like who would believe gree meant it? you'd have to be a little slow or have a questionable moral comprass I would have thought. Luckily no one cares what I think.

TMGCCPERCY
02-25-2015, 04:58 AM
It's the oldest play in the book. Wag the dog politics. Look how quick you all stopped posting about the equipment you spent loads of cash chasing, then it became useless. Then your were all distracted by the boat glitch. Now you are distracted by the upgrade glitch! Keep buying vaults...suckers! lol

Buy a vault, claim it back from apple or google because gree is incompetent, then buy another vault and repeat ;) free gold suckers!!!! LOL gree has screwed us long term players over ever since they took over, so anyway you can get a free ride on there expense TAKE ADVANTAGE AND LAUGH MWAHAHAHAHAHA (my new moto) then moan if others get a better advantage than you :D :p

MW Flake
02-25-2015, 06:55 AM
I wonder how many will avoid this thread entirely?

I wonder who won't be able to help themselves and come in and try to spin it?

railguy
02-25-2015, 07:13 AM
All the complainers that blew up the forum.... where are they now.... This is dumb, you lost in WD to glitches, now you have glitches yet we are all silent. Jealous? I have no idea. Move on you got 20 days for 20 levels you should be upgrading

J1mcrane
02-25-2015, 07:18 AM
Have to agree with the OP on this. Gree can we get a statement?

groovy shags
02-25-2015, 08:36 AM
None of the turds that recycled will come in here. They are busy avoiding this subject. Highest rank has it's privileges! They will be quiet so they keep their billions of valor and cash!

TMGCCPERCY
02-25-2015, 09:32 AM
None of the turds that recycled will come in here. They are busy avoiding this subject. Highest rank has it's privileges! They will be quiet so they keep their billions of valor and cash!

They can try an avoid it, but gree is getting bombarded with complaints until they fix it properly for all! I thought they'd finally done the right thing.. But more glitchers have come out on top then the fair players AGAIN.

Taking this to apple and google again, on the minute chance they take gree's money and valor away.

groovy shags
02-25-2015, 09:36 AM
I am going to google also! If mine were taken, and valor, so should everyone else! Regardless of rank!

truthteller
02-25-2015, 09:49 AM
I have to agree that if the "correct" price for those ship is 125m, and gree made an error on the price of them when release, then
all ships should be taken out of players inventory (even from those with proper rank) and the cash refunded at the "error" price

and yes Greedy can see who has bought them with the correct price and who did with the "error" price to fix all
they also seem to be working on the VP issue, they are taking (or updating) players VP balances, some VPs have been wipeout becuase players that obtained VP via the ship bought legit rank units, thus gree is removing those unlegit obtain VPs (Apparently)

Mr llama
02-25-2015, 11:14 AM
Lol never seen so many bi t ches in one post to funny

TMGCCPERCY
02-25-2015, 11:17 AM
Lol never seen so many bi t ches in one post to funny

Welcome to the list lol

Kefa
02-25-2015, 11:36 AM
First off well done gree for taking action!!! Even if some of us innocent players lost our valor it was worth it (only had about 3m valor anyways)

But I now see the Apollo ship is 125m to buy, so will the legit Apollo ranked players that bought these for 12m be having there's removed? Not that I like being a grass or nothing but fairs fair right? ;) Or has this already been done.. Maybe a mod or someone in the know can share light pls.

Thanks

Definitely as big a problem as the other. A glitch with several layers, and every layer affects the playing field. Units that shouldn't have been available, turned into a snowball of cash and valor, turned into building upgrades, faction bonuses, legit cash units, legit valor units, now Frontline units, and ultimately an uneven playing field. And yes, those who bought them and recycled them for more than they paid also exploited, whether they were able to buy them from the store or had to find them in someone else's inventory.

HOWEVER - Gree screwed the pooch. Players fighting each other over who is righteous and who is dirty is a waste of time and takes the focus off the real problem. They just need to fix it, do their best to undo the damage, and hopefully do SOMETHING to prevent these sorts of things from happening in the future.

MW Flake
02-25-2015, 11:46 AM
That's why you are the man Kefa.