PDA

View Full Version : A call to our Community Managers

MW Flake
02-24-2015, 04:46 PM
Members, let's make this strictly a question thread. Please feel free to add your own, but please refrain from making actual comments and leave that to our Community Managers should they choose not to ignore us. Thank you.

So what are we to expect from here on out? Was this weekends Gree up enough to take quality control more seriously than what you claim the devs currently do?

Will you continue to have no support available when it's really needed?

Will there be any changes made to the deployment schedule to better react to the recurring update issues?

Will you post and keep updated a running count of Events Glitch Free?

Is the current building upgrade pricing correct, or another glitch? If a glitch, how will it be addressed? Will it be addressed before it spirals out of control?

If the current upgrade cost is indeed a glitch, but addressed differently than the Apollo glitch, at what point will handling of such issues be equal across the board.

Will it be made clear what is and isn't a glitch, and will it be done in a timely manner?

MoM - Krypt
02-24-2015, 05:43 PM
I don't have any upgrade slots available to do the "upgrade glitch."

Would it be exploiting a glitch if I did?

Is this just a developer over look and not actually a glitch?

When does the line between development error and glitch become clear?

Seems like every error is suddenly a major "glitch exploit."

Blankboi
02-24-2015, 09:03 PM
Do you guys really have have a QA team or is it just the janitor?

Rolinz
02-24-2015, 09:27 PM
Do you guys really have have a QA team or is it just the janitor?

I hope he gets double-pay for doing so much cleanup.

Sandhawk
02-24-2015, 11:31 PM
I hope he gets double-pay for doing so much cleanup.

I lol'd... :D

Namshilah
02-24-2015, 11:48 PM
when will get communication that has at least a basic amount of clarity, consistency and integrity?

MW Flake
02-25-2015, 12:17 PM
Will all glitches in the future be addressed uniformly in the handling of afterward?

Are the players expected to know what is and isn't an exploit and intended game play?

Will a Community Manager ever respond to this?

Will a Community Manager ever provide an answer in a clear and concise manner, rather than muddying the waters with more ambiguity?

Dixie_Boy
02-25-2015, 01:11 PM
Is the current building upgrade pricing correct, or another glitch?

Asked and answered. Not a glitch. Pricing is correct.

See: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107452-ios-users-and-other-users-that-have-complained-are-now-using-latest-glitch&p=1473249&viewfull=1#post1473249

Mikelord
02-27-2015, 12:37 PM
From what I've read so far non existent managers is what's happening, they have this as a "job" and I come on here more often every three days than they do, I will say though "hell razor" although unpaid is about the best damn mod I've seen ever on here

Ozymandias
02-27-2015, 01:46 PM
From what I've read so far non existent managers is what's happening, they have this as a "job" and I come on here more often every three days than they do, I will say though "hell razor" although unpaid is about the best damn mod I've seen ever on here

30 posts a week takes a lot of time.

MW Flake
02-27-2015, 02:26 PM
What is the deal with the current wrapper? Boost bonus, or not?

najewela
02-27-2015, 02:36 PM
I can't do the current missions map energy glitch, so should i be out raged and call everyone (ios) a cheater?

Gileas
02-27-2015, 04:06 PM
Dear GREE Customer Support *giggle* (omg the irony) When I recieved the following email answer to my question regarding when my missing items from the mission completion repair will arrive since you claim it has but it has not, which you just need to perform a log check to verify or freeze my account for attempting to GREE you, while also asking why GREE sucks so bad and are you guys aware that you suck, is it fun to blow goats for money and how come you don't care about your job or at least display a little bit of pride in your work, or dignity oh wait duh never mind that part and you know you love it, did it not include any answers to my questions?

Hi ****,

Thank you for the thoughtful reply and feedback. I have shared your message with the Modern War and Support teams.

I have made further inquiries about your most recent screenshots of the blank infantry and recycle tabs. As soon as I have more information, I will provide an update.

While I do not have an other information about the issue where rewards are not received from completing missions on the map area, I would like to assure you that this matter has been given priority. At this time, the Support team is holding off.

I would like to suggest that in the future, the fastest way to have your requests for assistance assigned and addressed is if you always use the in-game support link from inside the game's menu to send your requests. This method pulls in account and device information, and greatly assists in sorting you into our ticketing system. Additionally, if you would like to do so, you may in the subject line include the following: "Attn ****."

Kindest regards,

****'(deleted to protect his dignity. Which he can't possibly have)

No joke. I really got that just now. I'm so stoked!
Gil

Relic
02-27-2015, 04:15 PM
A thread that's meant to incite and has communication from GREE staff (who, by the way was telling you that your feedback is being investigated), and shame?

Time to lock it up.