PDA

View Full Version : So buildings can now upgrade to Lv 20

Pidgeot
02-24-2015, 03:33 PM
This should be fun. Does anyone have any numbers on the cost for the buildings worth upgrading more? I still have 2 other buildings upgrading so I dont know.

dan2407
02-24-2015, 03:36 PM
Cost me 25mil to get a rig from 10-11, don't you just love bad gree quality control hahahahaha

truthteller
02-24-2015, 03:37 PM
Cost me 25mil to get a rig from 10-11, don't you just love bad gree quality control hahahahaha

$18m here :cool:

Pidgeot
02-24-2015, 03:43 PM
Wow, it cost me like 8b to upgrade it to 10. Well, cant complain I guess, or is this another glitch I should worry about??? Don't want to get banned for that all time low price since I know the last upgrade was a few billion. lol

teachertrav44
02-24-2015, 03:48 PM
I'm curious if the "glitch" only works from going from lvl 10 to lvl 11? What if someone had a lvl 9 AMR and tried to upgrade now to lvl 10. Would it still cost 8b (or whatever dollar amount you're at) or will it be cheaper?

Greeny1
02-24-2015, 03:49 PM
LMFAO! This company is a joke! Great to see buildings allowed up to level 20, only problem is that they missed a few zeros off the upgrade costs!
But we can all be happy that several members on this forum and whiter than white top factions will not take advantage of this.
Ooooops, too late, one of the whiter than white preachers already has....
Must be because they can use this one!

Pidgeot
02-24-2015, 04:15 PM
Yep Greeny, they can use it too. Amazing how morals work right?

600fonz
02-24-2015, 04:46 PM
Oh there is still one whiter than white claiming to have never used any glitch and not upgraded to LVL 11 yet.
What's that smell that has gotten worse in the past couple days in this forum........
Biggest collection of hypocrites in one place on the other threads regarding glitches etc.

Namshilah
02-24-2015, 05:39 PM
there is no way the upgrade time and cost is as intended.
you basically get back your upgrade expense in the first cycle.
this has to be a glitch and it should be more obvious to anyone who has played the game and leveled a building to 10 in the first place than the previous glitches.
so obvious a glitch should therefore NOT be taken advantage of, since it is against the TOS, as we have recently been reminded by Clementine.
short of getting banned, all buildings that are taking advantage of this glitch should be removed by Gree, and all cash on hand of the perpetrators deleted.
Isn't that the kind of response that the "top" factions have been asking for in regard to people taking advantage of flawed GREE game design/programming?

Chimera
02-24-2015, 09:05 PM
I'm curious if the "glitch" only works from going from lvl 10 to lvl 11? What if someone had a lvl 9 AMR and tried to upgrade now to lvl 10. Would it still cost 8b (or whatever dollar amount you're at) or will it be cheaper?

All my income buildings can now go from 10 to 11 at a reduced cost but not reduced time.
My AMRs are at 10 but other buildings at 9 have not changed in their upgrade cost or time.
It seems buildings going from 10 to 11 have a reduced upgrade cost but not a reduced time.
I don't know if there is a reduced cost from 10 to 11 or greater.

rookstar
02-25-2015, 04:44 AM
LMFAO! This company is a joke! Great to see buildings allowed up to level 20, only problem is that they missed a few zeros off the upgrade costs!
But we can all be happy that several members on this forum and whiter than white top factions will not take advantage of this.
Ooooops, too late, one of the whiter than white preachers already has....
Must be because they can use this one!

Definition of glitching and cheating

Glitching = something that works on your game platform
Cheating = something that doesn't

groovy shags
02-25-2015, 05:14 AM
It's the oldest play in the book. Wag the dog politics. Look how quick you all stopped posting about the equipment you spent loads of cash chasing, then it became useless. Then your were all distracted by the boat glitch. Now you are distracted by the upgrade glitch! Keep buying vaults...suckers! lol

Gileas
02-25-2015, 05:56 AM
Shags see what just happened there. *tosses a Scoobie snack*
But the real issue is the code problem that makes it all possible. Why does each "upgrade" contain the same basic flaw allowing one OS to waltz in and do what the other can't? GREE didn't provide the account management system for your convince you know. It's a lot easier to track the hop from one to another when it gets run through them. And that allows them easily see who to go to & yank a few items of ill gotten gain while leaving the account base relatively intact, not threatening their revenue stream. They leave that to the planning team. More than a few folks have less valor and less ingame cash now then they did yesterday. But wait! No cash? Wow, these buildings are upgradable past L10. And SO CHEAP! Quickly, buy some "money" and gold it will allow you to hop on that before GREE "catches the glitch" and the cost of going from L10 to L11 is exponentially increased! Whew, you got over on them! Hey, that "high value" item is obtainable by the secret method you were turned on to, you must quickly move to make sure you're stats go up, other people will *somehow* learn about it and then GREE will, wait! It's the next event! You're faction is all pulling to complete it and if you just buy a little gold, you'll get the reward and... so on.
And so on, and so on, and so on...

R Ingersoll
02-25-2015, 07:05 AM
I went to raid the level 11 radar building yesterday and the screen said it requires 2 stamina to raid instead of the normal 1 per hit. Seems to be the benefit of having the high level building, but I didn't see a splash screen on it. Gree just trying to slide it in on the DL I suppose.