PDA

View Full Version : mods/ question about recycling

winners_win
02-24-2015, 03:24 PM
Could a moderator please share with the community what the answer was to the question in the closed thread so we all know? I thought that's what forums were for, a way to enlighten the masses. Want to make sure we all play by the rules so problems don't arise.
Thanks for your time!

Web323
02-24-2015, 03:29 PM
They have not fixed the glitch so players are still free to recycle away at a ridiculous ROI

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 03:35 PM
That begs to ask the question, is it indeed a glitch. it appears that it is not at this point. Gree was quick to point out that the ones buying them won't out proper rank was a glitch.

Relic
02-24-2015, 03:38 PM
I added the answer to the question. Here ya go:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107397-Mods-I-have-a-question-regarding-recycling

clown
02-24-2015, 03:47 PM
Relic

Since you have basically confirmed that the recycle value of these ships is incorrect can you tell us...

Is the purchase price correct?
If it's incorrect what is it supposed to be and is it going to be changed?

winners_win
02-24-2015, 03:50 PM
I added the answer to the question. Here ya go:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107397-Mods-I-have-a-question-regarding-recycling

Thank you! Appreciate the help.

sstuutss
02-24-2015, 04:27 PM
That begs to ask the question, is it indeed a glitch. it appears that it is not at this point. Gree was quick to point out that the ones buying them won't out proper rank was a glitch.
lol you are joking right?
Suddenly you're using the term glitch. I thought you had another word for it?
Asked and answered

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 04:35 PM
Hey pidgeot, I see that you finally agree that you cheated, and that you feel you should be banned, I agree. let's ban them all, bye bye. You could start the proces by deleting your game, and then be man enough to do it before gree forced it.now let's get back to reality. I have not seen gree saying that players of legit rank purchasing those units was a violation. i could possibly see it if you recycled them for more than you paid, if this had not been GREE's original intention. the change is only occurring because of the related illegitimate purchasers and the hub bub over that. why do you think no mention of violation guys, I know logic is in short supply for some. Again, you're trying to subvert your actions by what someone else may have done. Even if gree had came out and said this had been a violation, it would in no way mitigate your actions. The what I did is ok because some one else did something else argument, never worked well with my mom. In fact if I did try that, my punishment would have been more severe. Guess what, there were lots of people who didn't take advantage of any of it.

Big John
02-24-2015, 04:37 PM
Medals are in the post.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 04:39 PM
Hey tuuts, the question was about whether or not the units were a glitch, or intended to be that price. I know the answer to that, and was sarcasm. What you are referi g to is what the actions of those using it, if it had been a glitch, would be refered to. Please try to follow the discussion. That post is from another thread, so you need to make others aware of the context it was in, don interject your own.

sstuutss
02-24-2015, 04:46 PM
Even buying that unit at that price is a glitch. Going to delete the app speed or didn't you buy any?

p.s. I don't have to dew nuffen

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 04:51 PM
Gree has angered the secondary question also. Some seem to want to interpret differently than what it is. They had no problems calling the illegit purchase of the units a violation, they have not said that for the other portion of the equation. On Black Friday stores sell merchandise at or below cost for the first number of customers, and later raise the prices to make a profit. Dosnt mean they weren't priced as the store intended. Dosnt mean you did anything wrong by purchasing them. One store here in Houston that I'm aware of got into trouble for pricing a product well below the manufactor minimum pricing, called a umrp. They got caught on it. They immediately had the price changed, and would not honor any purchases at that price that has not already been completed. Their out was the note that there were limited quantities, and had already sold over the minimum amount the law requires for them to post and add like that. The customers who already purchased did so legit, because the store I tended for that to be the price they offered the product at. Remember the first two le sets, that were supposedly a " mistake"? Everyone was buying them like crazy, best value ever up until that time, and blew away the previous four le sets. That was not a mistake, it was a carefully thought out promotion. Gree wasn't the first or only company to offer those type of incentives, it gets the buying juices flowing, along with some good will and excitement, to over come more negative issues. It works well normally, in this case it just happened to get tied into another issue that created even more negative publicity. So now it's changed

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 04:52 PM
As I stated several times previously, I did not buy a single unit, on any of my games. Please follow the convo.

MW Flake
02-24-2015, 04:54 PM
Relic: Recycling the unit is a violation.

Clem: Buying the unit is a violation.

Ones rank does not matter.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 04:56 PM
Ps. I bet gold sales on weekends when they have 40 percent off are higher than at other times. See how giving a bargain gets the customers spending more than they would otherwise.

Stubby1113
02-24-2015, 04:58 PM
Speed I've been with you up until now. Now it seems like you are grasping for straws to justify how the ranked members did not cheat. Mods have posted that the pricing was not correct and that the recycle amount was not correct. The glitch wasn't that non-ranked players could buy the unit but in fact it was the pricing.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 04:59 PM
Where did you see that flake,

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 05:01 PM
Stubby, the glitch was that non ranked players were buying them sorry. that's the first thing people were crying about

Stubby1113
02-24-2015, 05:03 PM
Yes that was the first thing people were crying about but that issue has been around for months. If you look at the link relic posted in this thread it is specifically stated that the price issue was the glitch that was being worked on.

MW Flake
02-24-2015, 05:05 PM
Stubby, the glitch was that non ranked players were buying them sorry. that's the first thing people were crying about

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107245-should-I-buy-the-ship-everyone-is-talking-about&p=1471023&viewfull=1#post1471023

Relics comment was linked to earlier in this thread.

At no point was it stated that it was ok for anyone to buy or recycle them.

Big John
02-24-2015, 05:08 PM
A lot of people cheating, lol

sstuutss
02-24-2015, 05:09 PM
oh speed.... really? by the same arguement it could be siad that gree meant to open those units up to people of low rank. YOU KNOW, JUST FOR THE WEEKEND TO MAKE THEM TRY HARDER TO GET THEIR RANK UP(oops), give them a taste of the good life, much like a dealer would. You can't have it both ways, which is it?
I don't recall where you said you hadn't bought any, but things have been a little busy around here this weekend.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 05:09 PM
Flake, what you posted was made up about what Clem and relic said, I searched back through their posts, they said no such thing. Please don't post lies.

MW Flake
02-24-2015, 05:12 PM
Uh, what? No one made anything up. It's their own words.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 05:21 PM
I asked where you saw that, and I went back through their post on this subject. Neither one shows to have posted that. by the way posts by Clem and relic show as one and the same when you search their history.

MW Flake
02-24-2015, 05:25 PM
So I linked to fakes now? Please.

You need to click over to the second tab in their post history. That will only show posts that they themselves made. And that is exactly where I found the one I linked to.

No need to do that for relic. He posted the link himself in this very thread. Are you really going to try to pretend that what they said, they didn't actually say? Afraid of having to backtrack about your own Apollo rank teammates that are also "cheaters"?

sstuutss
02-24-2015, 05:29 PM
clem'Please note that purchasing these items is considered a breach of the Terms of Service.'

narsly
02-24-2015, 05:45 PM
There... Pretty simple. :rolleyes:

Posted by Relic.

"Hey there,

I replied to your PM about this.

This is the Apollo glitch that is being worked on currently; please do not recycle it.

Sorry for the confusion"

MW Flake
02-24-2015, 05:49 PM
In the post I made above, #20 in this thread, is it only me being taken to post #14 in the "Should I buy these ships?" thread? Because apparently speed wants to deflect and pretend Clem's comments don't exist.

Stubby1113
02-24-2015, 05:51 PM
You are correct flake

Stubby1113
02-24-2015, 06:03 PM
Speed was this a cheat when it was out?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93393-Uber-cheap-air-unit-1-gold-bar-6k-in-stats&highlight=Plane+gold

kmg108
02-24-2015, 07:59 PM
Speed was this a cheat when it was out?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93393-Uber-cheap-air-unit-1-gold-bar-6k-in-stats&highlight=Plane+gold

What upsets me the most is that less than one year ago a 6000/6000 item was even worth having, let alone spending gold to get.

sstuutss
02-24-2015, 08:04 PM
Silence...........interesting

GSF Wingman GRI
02-24-2015, 10:48 PM
Its the same as the Arjun glitch.