PDA

View Full Version : Power Attack DL

bevsxrs
02-24-2015, 02:46 PM
I'm battle now...

I nail DL with my Mini...lose obviously...I know that I can win with a power attack with my mid level player...nail him again..and win...but then had to hit with another player power attack..cause the DL was still up? never had that happen before...seems like a huge waste of health to take down ONE DL. thoughts please? :confused:

Jeronimo
02-24-2015, 03:09 PM
Can you type once without using '...'? Otherwise, I'd like to see you... well, I'm not going to say that in public.

bevsxrs
02-24-2015, 03:18 PM
Can you type once without using '...'? Otherwise, I'd like to see you... well, I'm not going to say that in public.

Yes, I can actually type with out "..." , and do you have any ideas regarding my original question? ;)

Red BD
02-24-2015, 11:24 PM
If he/she or someone else does (have some ideas), I'd like to see them.

HavingFun
02-25-2015, 01:07 AM
I'm battle now...

I nail DL with my Mini...lose obviously...I know that I can win with a power attack with my mid level player...nail him again..and win...but then had to hit with another player power attack..cause the DL was still up? never had that happen before...seems like a huge waste of health to take down ONE DL. thoughts please? :confused:
If..you..knew..you..would..obviously...lose...with ...mini...but..win..with..other..account..why..did ..you..waste..a..PA....... Glitches...of...all..types...are...commonplace...j ust..deal..with..it....

sister morphine
02-25-2015, 02:21 AM
If..you..knew..you..would..obviously...lose...with ...mini...but..win..with..other..account..why..did ..you..waste..a..PA....... Glitches...of...all..types...are...commonplace...j ust..deal..with..it....
Logic...suggests....stats unknown...until after...mini hit :p

sister morphine
02-25-2015, 02:23 AM
I'm battle now...

More PAs required = more gold used. ;)

HavingFun
02-25-2015, 02:29 AM
Logic...suggests....stats unknown...until after...mini hit :p

Ah, ok, I don't have a mini and didn't know main accounts lost anymore with a PA.

sister morphine
02-25-2015, 04:03 AM
Ah, ok, I don't have a mini and didn't know main accounts lost anymore with a PA.
You've been in TAW too long, lol

More seriously, some teams stats aren't available in the intel rooms so still need to scout. I've always liked that bit best if I'm honest.

The Hammr
02-25-2015, 04:25 AM
When...did...William Shatner...join...the forum?

TheWarthog
02-25-2015, 05:00 AM
PA's seem to have a serious glitch this war. Twice I've used a PA on an opponent that had only slightly higher stats than mine and lost both time. And when I say slightly, somewhere in the range of his34.85million to my 34.84 million. Insignificant.

TheWarthog
02-25-2015, 05:01 AM
And.....its HAMMR....for....the win.

When...did...William Shatner...join...the forum?

Edited for the spelling of Hammr

Vile Lynn
02-25-2015, 07:52 AM
It could be lag or a really slow refresh rate.

I'd wait until my PA's show before doing a third.

Weasel
02-25-2015, 08:15 AM
Sometimes when I beat a Defence Leader they are shown as still active once I close the fight result screen. This is obviously impossible since I just defeated them, but there's an easy fix to the problem. Switch screens within the event window or exit back to the hood or map you're viewing and then reopen the event. Never fails, DL did actually go down and what must be a display issue/bug/crappy programming had caused the battle list to not update.

OP is probably seeing a version of this same thing. Just be patient, and when things don't look right you should always force a server call (bank $10, withdraw $0, refresh rivals list, refresh battle leaderboard, and so on) before proceeding with anything else.

bevsxrs
02-25-2015, 10:16 AM
It could be lag or a really slow refresh rate.

I'd wait until my PA's show before doing a third.

thank you for the simple reply that I was looking for, appreciate it. that is the same conclusion that I came up with. :)

bevsxrs
02-25-2015, 10:17 AM
Sometimes when I beat a Defence Leader they are shown as still active once I close the fight result screen. This is obviously impossible since I just defeated them, but there's an easy fix to the problem. Switch screens within the event window or exit back to the hood or map you're viewing and then reopen the event. Never fails, DL did actually go down and what must be a display issue/bug/crappy programming had caused the battle list to not update.

OP is probably seeing a version of this same thing. Just be patient, and when things don't look right you should always force a server call (bank $10, withdraw $0, refresh rivals list, refresh battle leaderboard, and so on) before proceeding with anything else.

Thank you also Weasel.:)

Captain Torgue
02-25-2015, 11:38 PM
Thank you also Weasel.:)

Don't thank weasel, he is wonderful.