PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Weekly Feedback (02/24/15)

Clementine
02-24-2015, 11:54 AM
Hello Crime City Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Camper
02-24-2015, 12:14 PM
How about posting a weekly reply update to the previous week of posted feedback?

Nighteg
02-24-2015, 12:17 PM
Clementine, what is this nonsense? What are you doing with this feedback? Except unsticking it every week and let it get lost in ocean of topics? Was there a single thing done about the previous feedback?

p.s. What about the AMA you promised 2 weeks ago?

p.p.s. What happened to Player's Appreciation Months? Since Tadaaah left, the Gree-players communication has been going downhill.

aarondavidsdad
02-24-2015, 12:34 PM
There is still no news on what accomplices are to be used for.

There is no news on the next epic boss.

There has been no response on the duplicate weapon/non-stacking mod issue.

There was no response on the outcry over a 7-day war.

The communication and customer service is simply awful. No excuse from the developer for not getting on here and answering some questions.

spiderman
02-24-2015, 07:25 PM
Hello Crime City Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Clementine, it would benefit us posters, if we had some kind of feedback from previous weekly posting. No need for us to keep posting the same thing, if not needed. Thanks.

HavingFun
02-25-2015, 02:37 AM
Gree should continue to hand out duplicate awards so others can catch up and expedite the devaluing of gold spent. Should also be time to accidentally release more past crate or leaderboard prizes in the map jobs. You guys are doing a great job, keep up the good work.

smokey77
02-25-2015, 03:57 AM
How about posting a weekly reply update to the previous week of posted feedback?

I agree with this , it would at least make it seem like you were interested in the feedback .

Weasel
02-25-2015, 08:30 AM
These feedback threads are a waste of everyone's time, including Gree's.

How about you people start releasing weekly Dev Notes like you do for Modern War? Then the community might actually have something to provide feedback on, rather than A) repeating the same feedback every week since nothing has changed and the feedback from the first thread is still relevant, and B) posting a summary of the week's topics since nearly everything posted in the general forum can be considered feedback.

As it stands, this feedback thread is essentially "Player's Notes". So is the whole rest of the forum. So we've done our part (for years), where is the other half of the discussion - Dev Notes?!

Dertin
02-25-2015, 08:48 AM
Please Clementine,

Read this thread and give us a clear answer
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107446-Please-Gree-modifiers-stack-or-do-not-stack

Thanks

Vile Lynn
02-25-2015, 09:15 AM
Please Clementine,

Read this thread and give us a clear answer
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107446-Please-Gree-modifiers-stack-or-do-not-stack

Thanks

They already did: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101063-AMA-Ask-the-Team-Anything!
See post #10.

Nothing since has changed: indy & syn rewards still do not stack.

Winnson
02-25-2015, 09:36 AM
Why are you releasing new prizes that are duplicates?

aarondavidsdad
02-25-2015, 09:42 AM

Stat inflation. Isn't that the answer to every question?

Vile Lynn
02-25-2015, 09:42 AM

To curb stat inflation is probably what they'll say. :|

(Being a free player curbs my own stat inflation.)

Winnson
02-25-2015, 10:23 AM
My feedback is that it truly seems that you are doing everything possible to ruin this game.

Just unbelievable.

Dipstik
02-25-2015, 10:50 AM
My feedback is that it truly seems that you are doing everything possible to ruin this game.

Just unbelievable.

Unbelievable? As I've been pointing out occasionally for probably 2 years now, attrition is an important part of a game like this. The goal isn't to keep players for four years, the goal is to rapidly churn and burn new players who spend a bit and then quit. If there's a huge gulf that a new player has to get over before he's even competitive, he's not even going to get started. They tried to use stat inflation to solve the same problem, but apparently that didn't work like they hoped.

Winnson
02-25-2015, 11:24 AM
So if they repeat the prizes from now on, they will get lots of gold spending new players?

I'm not seeing it.

Dipstik
02-25-2015, 11:30 AM
They'd rather have new gold spenders than keep old gold spenders. Whether they successfully attract those new players is another issue.

Mila Relyt
02-25-2015, 11:50 AM
In-game event.
If you're going to use accomplices, use them for matching. You don't match 200 mil stats against 2 mil stats, so don't match 200 KP/accomplices against 2 KP/accomplices.

sister morphine
02-25-2015, 11:55 AM
Unbelievable? As I've been pointing out occasionally for probably 2 years now, attrition is an important part of a game like this. The goal isn't to keep players for four years, the goal is to rapidly churn and burn new players who spend a bit and then quit. If there's a huge gulf that a new player has to get over before he's even competitive, he's not even going to get started. They tried to use stat inflation to solve the same problem, but apparently that didn't work like they hoped.
And it didn't occur to them that the biggest spending players would tend to congregate to maximise their chances? Duh! :rolleyes:

Dipstik
02-25-2015, 11:59 AM
I don't think they ever expected that players would keep going for more than a year.

Winnson
02-25-2015, 12:47 PM
How incredibly myopic

Dipstik
02-25-2015, 01:10 PM
Good word!

cooch
02-25-2015, 01:52 PM
I don't think they ever expected that players would keep going for more than a year.

That's because they are now run by ex EA execs who think the EA way and EA players are the norm. Big mistake. Other top developers know they retain a large percentage of gold players and are much more incremental in how they ramp or change things.

EA churns and burns games/players . They have really failed at reproducing EA here which is good for players of app games long term. Not so much for gree and players here. That's gree's problem

Winnson
02-26-2015, 11:21 AM
Why are they now run by EA execs?

cooch
02-26-2015, 12:23 PM
Why are they now run by EA execs?

Been that way since gree took over. If CEO still around he's ex EA. Funzio May have been started by ex-EA idk but they did a better job of metering out incremental changes and stat gains

According to a ticket I read they are eliminating stacked mods. Because stat inflation is coming close to maxing out in this app. So short term thinking leads to long term pain for game. Can't do another stat inflation round to try and lure new gold spenders. Incremental accomplices might have worked

That's why gree is not enforcing TOS. Sold high stat/value accounts are mostly bought by new gold spenders. Their only real source of new gold blood

Winnson
02-26-2015, 12:37 PM
What I can't believe is how a little over a year ago, they absolutely blew the roof off of stats.

At that time a few hundred thousand ATT/DEF was pretty beast.

A little more than a year later, Billions in ATT/DEF is where it's at.

Why would they explode stats like that if their coding couldn't handle it? To me, that is the real head scratcher.

Nighteg
02-26-2015, 12:39 PM
Been that way since gree took over. If CEO still around he's ex EA. Funzio May have been started by ex-EA idk but they did a better job of metering out incremental changes and stat gains

According to a ticket I read they are eliminating stacked mods. Because stat inflation is coming close to maxing out in this app. So short term thinking leads to long term pain for game. Can't do another stat inflation round to try and lure new gold spenders. Incremental accomplices might have worked

That's why gree is not enforcing TOS. Sold high stat/value accounts are mostly bought by new gold spenders. Their only real source of new gold blood

Stat inflation is coming close to maxing out? There are people with ~3T atk in MW (that's trillions). Are the programmed differently? At some point gree will have to take the time and reprogram that part, if you are indeed correct.
I remember, once upon a time, we were limited to 30 hood expansions. When we asked for more, CJ said "it couldn't be done".

Vile Lynn
02-26-2015, 02:21 PM

Bingo. extra bingo!

polly
02-26-2015, 02:46 PM
This doesn't level the playing field, nor does it allow anyone to catch up.

Why?

Only the top 50 prizes are not repeats, that means only heavy gold spenders are ever going to gain.

Like the bundles, cc has become all about buying stats rather than strategies or team effort.

Dipstik
02-26-2015, 03:11 PM

Why?

Only the top 50 prizes are not repeats, that means only heavy gold spenders are ever going to gain.

Like the bundles, cc has become all about buying stats rather than strategies or team effort.

That's adorable. You're just the cutest little thing! Have a pony.

http://s3.favim.com/mini/42/alone-cute-friends-hands-my-little-pony-361325.jpg

Evan1000
02-26-2015, 04:24 PM

Why?

No, T50 is a repeat as well

Evan1000
02-26-2015, 04:27 PM
This thread still exists? This is the biggest waste of time thus far. No moderator would take the time to go actually through this feedback thread and give actual meaningful responses or actually pass along the feedback, no more than they would actually look and respond to a thread and give actual responses or check their pm (not singling out the mod, but if you somehow read this, yes I'm patiently waiting for a response).

I'm surprised they remember to unsticky and create a new thread every week

cooch
02-26-2015, 04:32 PM
What I can't believe is how a little over a year ago, they absolutely blew the roof off of stats.

At that time a few hundred thousand ATT/DEF was pretty beast.

A little more than a year later, Billions in ATT/DEF is where it's at.

Why would they explode stats like that if their coding couldn't handle it? To me, that is the real head scratcher.

I think cc, ka were churn & burn. Get new games or next lvl cc/ka shut these down. They failed on many lvls with plan. That's just my guess. I know knowledge players warned them here & in tickets. Cj probably did too and long gone.

As for coding several IT players plus sas guys explained it in forum. Idk how they solved issue in mw. Some players with IT and game app experience can explain

JakeCullen
02-27-2015, 10:43 AM
Here's the thing Gree; You have put up just about everything in this game a lot of players are very much opposed to from the start. If I could mention a few...

Overlapping events---well, you know what that means.

RB absurd health increase---I don't know if you read the forums then when people complained about the level 100 6 billion health boss...then you raised it to 20b?

7-day war and perhaps the same for street assault?---lots of fun and excitement right? To you I suppose.

With some of that said, would you seriously be expecting an honest positive feedback? While you're at it, maybe you would like to open up a new thread for the happy super satisfied customers/players...so that maybe you can have at least a glimpse of how truly remarkable your endless flawless efforts really are! Good day Gree! :-)

Slimfit Jimmy Dee
02-28-2015, 02:11 PM
This week was quite boring. We did like the daily goals and we achieved all of them. But after the first victory it was hard to motivate us to do more. 6 wins in a row for a 3k-weapon (or was it 5k? I don't care) isn't worth any effort. I didn't participate in the box or ltq event as usually.

I saved enough gold to buy my lvl14-mini a "no saving interest"-building which boosted his iph incredibly. Yes, my highlight of the week.

polly
02-28-2015, 08:25 PM
My highlight is build!ding my iph these days, but now I can't buy the old ltbs being sold for gold.

About done with the game.

Winnson
03-03-2015, 09:01 AM
Where's the new weekly feedback thread?