PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/24/15)

Relic
02-24-2015, 10:58 AM
Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (02/24/15)
Hello Kingdom Age Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Kingdom Age. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

• In-Game Events
• Customer Support
• Community Support
• Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Skyraiders
02-24-2015, 11:04 AM
please see thread for 02/17/15

Jnsolberg
02-24-2015, 12:00 PM
I see that buying and crafting new materials changed from 10 gems to 1000 honor. That's a good change.
However the time waiting changed from @ 5 hours to 1 day. That's a bad change!

Jnsolberg
02-24-2015, 12:10 PM
About Trials, why not let us choose a trial for hero equipment or for units?
With the way Gree is ruining the Epic Boss, there is no way for us to get better Hero equipment except for random high level chest opens. Or being in the top 3 scorers in the war, lol.
Yes we can do PvP for epic items, but once you have them, that's it. And last time you raised the Boss' health by 41%
I would gladly do Nightmare Trials for top of the line Hero equipment! Please think about it.

E-I
02-24-2015, 12:38 PM
1. Having a PvP quest was nice. It was a refreshing change.

2. This PvP quest was very frustrating because everyone was upgrading their temple for the first day or two, and 99% of players did not spend gems to get the market place or quary. That made the first three levels extremely difficult.

3. The end prize for the Temple of Adoration LTB quest absolutely sucks. It is a piece of junk, yet it cost 60-100m gold.

4. The beginning of the Temple LTB quest was a disaster because of all of the honor taken from players. Thank you for resolving that within a couple days, but in the future we want someone to post here that you are aware of the problem.

5. Damage was too high for the raid boss. If you raise it again, you are likely to see a massive boycott. I know many of the top ten guilds (including RK) told their players not to use gems because the damage requirements were so outrageous. Keep that in mind when you plan out the next one.

6. That splash screen that takes us to the forums? Yeah, that thing is super annoying. Fix it.

7. We still do not want a 6 day war. I know people who have quit because of this war. It is damn near universally hated so don't be surprised to see people spend fewer gems and less time online because of it.

E-I
02-24-2015, 12:39 PM
One more thing:

8. Awarding equipment/unit drops for PvP attacks was an awesome idea. I love it.

plavine
02-24-2015, 05:02 PM
1) OMG , the splash screen !!!!
2) liked the PvP quest, the raiding quest was useless to 90% of the players -
3) raid boss was outrageously hard
4) 6 day war / tine consuming - not enough stones for walls

Saint-BEL
02-25-2015, 12:48 AM
About Trials, why not let us choose a trial for hero equipment or for units?
With the way Gree is ruining the Epic Boss, there is no way for us to get better Hero equipment except for random high level chest opens. Or being in the top 3 scorers in the war, lol.
Yes we can do PvP for epic items, but once you have them, that's it. And last time you raised the Boss' health by 41%
I would gladly do Nightmare Trials for top of the line Hero equipment! Please think about it.

This +infinity

Been proposed several times already by me and others. So you can say quite some people are interested in this! :)

Sim
02-25-2015, 03:29 AM
1) I love the PvP attack drops too, great step forward. I am constantly attacking now.

2) Swamp Assault was a great idea but using brand new LTB was a very bad idea

3) Hero Equipment drops in Trials would amazing (for EB & stats which we hated but there are here to stay except....)

4) Equipment stats: We spend months building them up and then you take them away for this next war. Not cool.

5) 6 day war is a **************** idea. How about 12 wars a year instead, end of the month near pay day.

candii
02-25-2015, 04:27 PM
the game is moving too much toward chance. box events, chests, wide range of CP from the same rival target, wide range of damage to the same mob etc. this is a competitive battle game, not a slot machine app. please reduce the element of chance

Vile Lynn
02-25-2015, 08:39 PM
Fix that 3-hit/full bar bug that is not a display error.
:mad:

grantsmith1
02-26-2015, 01:22 AM
also the lag while making individual hits in war is terrible , don't know what you have changed but it really needs fixed

E-I
02-26-2015, 05:38 AM
This war is a disaster in so many ways. The quests don't work right, then matchups take too long, server lag in battle, people get 3 hits per refill, we are seemingly using the standard battle calculations (not classic), and to top it off we have to endure this awful war for 6 days. Most players I know are very unhappy about this.

Rusty Shacklford
02-26-2015, 04:54 PM
Love that your mixing it up with new events PvP and 6 day war . New drops are great in battle and PvP. Thanks for the daily refills . The change is worth overlooking the buggy start with tracking wins . I would like to see the Ready to Craft removed from my crafting building. Over all nice job.

[rudy]
02-26-2015, 06:11 PM
LOL. Confirmed

Love that your mixing it up with new events PvP and 6 day war . New drops are great in battle and PvP. Thanks for the daily refills . The change is worth overlooking the buggy start with tracking wins . I would like to see the Ready to Craft removed from my crafting building. Over all nice job.

[rudy]
02-26-2015, 10:02 PM
;1474176']LOL. Confirmed

I apologize. You are the real deal, Rusty Shacklford. Your record speaks for itself.

plavine
02-27-2015, 05:24 AM
The bog ltq is all buggy - when I switch accounts during the LTQ the enemies from both of my accounts get mixed up . Then when I go back to my other account - a previously hit enemy has been reset - wasn't a big deal for my strong account but it has really hurt my secondary account

Jomama1
02-27-2015, 10:13 AM
If you are going to insist on thing we don't want like a 6 day war - make sure the quests work - and if they don't work tell us what you will do about it. It has been almost two days and still no word on what the day 1 fix will be and what the wrapper impacts are. This is ludicrous. Tell us please - we plan these things. I think better than you do Gree.

Rusty Shacklford
02-27-2015, 04:46 PM
Also . The units that we get now . They are some of the coolest looking units I've seen in any of the games I've played . 👍 . Let's not overlook some of the cool things we take for granted .

Valid or
02-27-2015, 05:12 PM
Also . The units that we get now . They are some of the coolest looking units I've seen in any of the games I've played . �� . Let's not overlook some of the cool things we take for granted .
While I do agree they have done some cool things recently. the problems far out-weigh most of the good.
I hope you are being paid well for these posts. No offence but sure looks like the only people to praise gree are those who recently joined the forum, most of us old players have had a hard time praising gree for a long while now.
No need for me to repost issues that are well documented on these forums.

Rusty Shacklford
02-28-2015, 05:55 AM
Lol . I'll have my share of things I don't like as well. like lag when I hit makes it impossible to push. I refuse to use gems when it takes 10 sec for hit to register and can't stand how long it takes to match . That is starting to get annoying .

Rusty Shacklford
02-28-2015, 06:22 AM
I've never taken part in forum till now . I have played the game Far longer than most . I lost my first toon before battles even started . I just think they need to see both sides not just get beat up with problems .

Konan-Barbarian
03-01-2015, 03:47 AM
The swamp assault event was horrible. I finally found a raidable Marketplace Cart after 9 days of searching, yes 5 days after the event ended. Still though finding one of those raidable or un-raidable was about 1 in 100 kingdoms visited. Not very good odds.

E-I
03-02-2015, 05:27 AM
If you are going to insist on thing we don't want like a 6 day war - make sure the quests work - and if they don't work tell us what you will do about it. It has been almost two days and still no word on what the day 1 fix will be and what the wrapper impacts are. This is ludicrous. Tell us please - we plan these things. I think better than you do Gree.

Now on the final day of war, and I sill have never gotten credit for the first day's individual rewards. I got a closed ticket though...

Which brings me to another piece of feedback: Don't close tickets before the issue is resolved. Just about every other customer support system in the world closes tickets after resolving the reported problem. Gree closes tickets as soon as they respond, and typically the customer service agent does NOTHING to resolve the reported problem. It is insulting how Gree cheats customers out of rewards that require several mountains to earn, and then blows them off when the customer reports the problem.

Sim
03-02-2015, 08:44 AM
Worst thing you have ever done doing a 6 day war and the delivery was even worse. You advertised a 'classic' war format which you did not. You said the prizes would be great, which they are but are unobtainable due to programming errors and slow match-up times. This led to a demoralised team right off the bat. Your reaction to the issues was "will fix it right away" but then you say nothing and do nothing. It is sickening, if you were governed by any kind of fair trading body then your would all be in court.

E-I
03-02-2015, 09:04 AM
Worst thing you have ever done doing a 6 day war and the delivery was even worse. You advertised a 'classic' war format which you did not. You said the prizes would be great, which they are but are unobtainable due to programming errors and slow match-up times. This led to a demoralised team right off the bat. Your reaction to the issues was "will fix it right away" but then you say nothing and do nothing. It is sickening, if you were governed by any kind of fair trading body then your would all be in court.

Gree,

I
Think
U
Need
Excellent
Service

E-I
03-02-2015, 12:45 PM
Clementine,
What is Gree's solution to people/guilds who missed out on the first day's daily quests, but who met the criteria to complete?

I just received canned email saying that my units have already been awarded for the first day. This has not happened. Furthermore, I received the same email on two accounts at the exact same time, so I can tell that Gree just did a mass-close of any open tickets (thank you Allen).

If day one's units do not get awarded I have no problem going to itunes and asking for a full refund for the war. And I will gladly suggest that everyone in my guild do the same.

Rusty Shacklford
03-02-2015, 07:39 PM
Why is the attached temp bonus for trial event for this past battle ? Also I did not receive a bog zombie that was won as part of a streak. We are spending real money . Buggy starts I can get over . Not reciving units and bonuses we spent real cash to win is unexcetable . Trials I'll do anyway but how can you miss that attached bonus is for past battle ?