PDA

View Full Version : Players still have ships!!

J1mcrane
02-24-2015, 09:38 AM
Is the ship reversal supposed to be applied to everyone now? I've been hit by a guy without the relevant rank and with 2500 ships.

PollekeW
02-24-2015, 09:44 AM
If they only removed them they can be bought again.
Not that anyone would do that, it is against the ToS

Indiana
02-24-2015, 11:39 AM
GREE has been removing the units from players but until they put something permanent in place, you will still be able to buy them.

Clementine
02-24-2015, 11:52 AM
The fix to prevent you from purchasing them will be coming out soon. We will continue to remove them from players who should not have them on a regular basis.

Web323
02-24-2015, 11:56 AM
The fix to prevent you from purchasing them will be coming out soon. We will continue to remove them from players who should not have them on a regular basis.

They are still recycling them for cash & valor

Tranq
02-24-2015, 11:57 AM
So you will remove them and then they will buy them again and again. So removing them technically isn't helping until you block it from happening.

J1mcrane
02-24-2015, 12:03 PM

Thank you Clem, is it not possible to take the ship out of circulation for now? You can replace it back into inventoris once resolved, or is that gonna cause too many issues?

Tony81
02-24-2015, 12:28 PM
They are still recycling them for cash & valor

We STILL need a response to how THIS will be fixed. Not going forward but reversing anything that was done from the ships launch.

kmg108
02-24-2015, 01:11 PM
I would love to see a response where you say that you are keeping track of the repeat offenders. As if doing it the first time wasn't bad enough, perhaps when they attempt to restock the illegal units they can get a message that simply states "Because of your actions, your game has successfully been deleted. Thank you."

I must admit that I'm quite surprised that this is taking so long. The message that Gree is sending to its users on both platforms is quite disheartening. This brings me to my next question...why are there 5+ LTQs this cycle? Why a 7 day WDE? This looks like a great time for people to fold their hands.

I think Kenny Rogers said it best:

"You got to know when to hold em
know when to fold em
know when to walk away
know when to run..."

MW Flake
02-24-2015, 02:29 PM
When is will the player base wake up and see what is happening? So much of the talk the last few days has been such nonsense. As with all arguments, the truth lies on neither side.

In a normal world, and in most any other game, what people did this weekend would be considered cheating. HOWEVER, none of that really applied here. The reason for this is that Gree had stated in the past, in both words and actions, that the actions that people have taken were not against the rules, and as such well within ones right to carry on. So if anyone wants to take some kind of moral stand and say it was wrong, you are well within your right only if you apply it outside of Modern War Land, or when making the complaint to Gree that it should not be permitted. To release your anger and frustration on those doing it and demanding something be done about it is exactly what many here have called it: whining.

These precedents set by Gree weren't anything close to new. It's been a part of the game for as long as I can remember. Hammer Gree all you want, but don't blame the players. All they did was play the game with the rules and expectations laid before them. if it was not to your liking, you should have left the game long before this, because like I said, none of this is new. Gree's sudden changing of their stance on it is only further proof as it is far more of a justification for a monetary recompense from third parties than any glitch ever was.

Which now brings me to the main point of this post. The real shame in all of this, is that in an effort to show some kind of moral superiority or sour g****s for being left out this time around, is that youve allowed Gree to once again gain the upper hand. Finally, after years of issue after increasing issue and ever worsening customer support, the last two months has seen the community finally coming together against it all. Yet in a manner of 3 days, it's all been undone as one half of the community has allowed Gree to pit them against the other half. It doesn't matter if it was accidental or intentional (I personally can't rule that out) makes no difference. What matters is that it is in fact happening, and it is once again swinging the balance back into their favor. This cycles schedule only makes one wonder further

So to all of you I ask, please stop the bickering. Direct your anger where it belongs. Not at those who played the game laid before them, but at those that set the groundwork, over a period of years, for this to be an accepted method of play BY THEIR OWN WORDS AND ACTIONS.

What players did or didn't do is not the issue.

What Gree does or doesn't do to "fix" this isn't the issue.

What Gree does to get it right so that there are no poor precedents to set in the future is the issue. And it has been an issue for longer than many of you have even been playing. The question is whether it's too late to put that genie back in the bottle after so long.

I think it is.