PDA

View Full Version : +1 energy from emir island

mugsyny
02-24-2015, 09:02 AM
Many of us has sent tickets for the MISSING +1 ENERGY FROM EMIR ISLAND. Gree can fix quick when they need to meaning the ship glitch. So why are we still waiting for rewards that are missing missing? And as for the glitch I read a lot of crying. Here a suggestion let's make game real fair. Let's have -5% health regen, the alliance attack and defense, +1energy and many of the other good rewards start at top 500 and ends at top 1000..i bet those top teams would now be top 500 to top 1000. Now that's fair. It's like the rich keep getting rich, as the strong keep getting strong, if you are new player you quit or do what these top teams do is make new account don't link use separate email and camp it out in the top teams and them sell the account, now gree my suggestion would stop that part of cheating, for real lvl 22 att 15b def 9b is that fair,

Mr llama
02-24-2015, 09:59 AM
Would be nice seeing as these were promised before wd started

Annihilator2
02-24-2015, 10:41 AM
About what are you?
Did you really finish goal?
I finished the goal and received the unit without any issues.

Stridly
02-24-2015, 10:44 AM
About what are you?
Did you really finish goal?
I finished the goal and received the unit without any issues.

I completed all of the map goals long ago. I received lots of new rewards last week but a +1 energy regen was NOT one of them.

alexmodernwar
02-24-2015, 10:49 AM
I have not got a +1 Energy and i am on the mission Remove regime thugs on high mountain village, this map is after the island so i assume i have done emir island

Web323
02-24-2015, 10:50 AM
I completed all of the map goals long ago. I received lots of new rewards last week but a +1 energy regen was NOT one of them.

I am finishing the second to last map right now and still have not received that unit.

smbass77
02-24-2015, 11:22 AM
I finished all but the last 4 maps a long time ago......have not received a single unit prize yet. GREE keeps telling me "we are working on distributing these prizes, please be patient"

Sucks that some are getting the prizes, while others have to wait. One of my team mates had a 600mil stat gain during WDE because of those back prizes. I'm due around 900m-1b in stat increases and still waiting.

Monteverdi
02-24-2015, 11:39 AM
I finished all but the last 4 maps a long time ago......have not received a single unit prize yet. GREE keeps telling me "we are working on distributing these prizes, please be patient"

Sucks that some are getting the prizes, while others have to wait. One of my team mates had a 600mil stat gain during WDE because of those back prizes. I'm due around 900m-1b in stat increases and still waiting.

I have finished them too a long time ago and I am currently on the DMZ missions but I have not received a +1 energy unit and I don't know about the other units either.

Mr llama
02-24-2015, 12:08 PM
On hidden missile base and haven't recieved any previous prizes

BaziOne
02-24-2015, 12:13 PM
Still no +1 Energy for me either. I'm on Govt map and still waiting

mugsyny
02-24-2015, 01:21 PM
Yes this isn't the only one I finished im still doing them and most where finished during wd and most of my faction has not received the rewards either. You where one of the lucky ones that received the rewards.

smbass77
02-24-2015, 01:28 PM
I think GREE is manually giving people the units and most likely starting with people that need the fewest units first. That's all I can think of why some have the units and others are still waiting.

truthteller
02-24-2015, 01:39 PM
My current mission is "cut the supply lines" which is at the train station map, and still have not received the +1 regen:mad:

SGT Rud
02-24-2015, 01:50 PM
I don't think I've received any of the units.

Relic
02-24-2015, 01:57 PM
Hey all!

Please double check that you did complete the mission goals. If you have, these are the rewards you have been awarded. You should have already received them:

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/articles/204317650

If you are sure you haven't received your reward and have completed the mission, please contact Customer Support and let them know which mission you completed and the reward you're due.

If you have already submitted a ticket to CS, please don't submit a new one for the issue. This will move your inquiry down the priority list because it will show as new.

Paisthecoolest
02-24-2015, 02:03 PM
Hey all!

Please double check that you did complete the mission goals. If you have, these are the rewards you have been awarded. You should have already received them:

If you are sure you haven't received your reward and have completed the mission, please contact Customer Support and let them know which mission you completed and the reward you're due.

If you have already submitted a ticket to CS, please don't submit a new one for the issue. This will move your inquiry down the priority list because it will show as new.

I have completed ALL missions and I should have ALL the rewards, but I don't know what they are. Can you post a list of what rewards we should have from these missions? Thank you

Modern War Forum GF
02-24-2015, 02:08 PM
Hey all!

Finished ALL,

Didnt get Jack sq@d..

Like all posted.. Feels insulting posting everything got rolled out when iT clearly has NOT

Relic
02-24-2015, 02:11 PM
I have completed ALL missions and I should have ALL the rewards, but I don't know what they are. Can you post a list of what rewards we should have from these missions? Thank you

I posted a link to the list in my post. :)

Here it is for ya: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/articles/204317650

Loiner
02-24-2015, 02:13 PM
Raise a ticket? Get real. You expect everyone to raise an individual ticket.

Why can't your developers do what they said and give accounts the units for the completed maps ... Clearly everyone is waiting for the +1 energy unit and it's particularly important cos all the FLTQ events have gone through the roof and most "mortals" only have a standard energy regen. (Obviously not the top factions that get +2 each event)

Relic
02-24-2015, 02:16 PM
Raise a ticket? Get real. You expect everyone to raise an individual ticket.

Why can't your developers do what they said and give accounts the units for the completed maps ... Clearly everyone is waiting for the +1 energy unit and it's particularly important cos all the FLTQ events have gone through the roof and most "mortals" only have a standard energy regen. (Obviously not the top factions that get +2 each event)

If you are certain you completed the goals then yes you do need to submit a ticket to Customer Support. They will be able to assist you with this.

Thanks.

Annihilator2
02-24-2015, 02:19 PM
Hey all!

Please double check that you did complete the mission goals. If you have, these are the rewards you have been awarded.

They completed the missions several years ago, not now.

Relic, shall they be awarded or not?

Sheldor Sir
02-24-2015, 02:21 PM
So I have zero map goals showing i have some of the last units from the prizes list and i have to try an sort though 26k of units to work out if they have missed some?

truthteller
02-24-2015, 02:30 PM
So I have zero map goals showing i have some of the last units from the prizes list and i have to try an sort though 26k of units to work out if they have missed some?

the easiest way to know if oyu have the map prize units is to check your regen bonus and see if you have 1 more than usual, if you do , then you got them

I see my regen bonus STILL the SAME so I know I have not receive the prize yet, even though I am already at the train station map way pass Emir island

superman007
02-24-2015, 02:33 PM
I don't have any map mission goals as I have completed them in the past. I have already raised a ticket and the ticket was closed with a response suggesting that the units will be awarded to all those who have completed map mission goals. I haven't received any single unit so far on either of my accounts. per Millburn, the units would be retroactively awarded for all those who have completed the map mission goals. This did not happen so far. this is the complaint everyone has who have completed map mission goals in the past.

Modern War Forum GF
02-24-2015, 02:35 PM
If you are certain you completed the goals then yes you do need to submit a ticket to Customer Support. They will be able to assist you with this.

Thanks.

Sorry, BUT all and Everyone who completed this mission prior to release of new data has NOT recieved iT ..

this feel like a delay tactic, I got a delay tactic answer on my ticket send last friday.. And expect nothing less then another delay tactic answer on just reopend ticket..

MW Flake
02-24-2015, 02:46 PM
Relic, I understand that the way to get this addressed SHOULD be through a ticket. But as you fail to listen to the community time and time and time and time again, the disconnect between you (community managers), support, and the devs is wider than the Pacific Ocean. It doesn't matter if your desk is right next to theirs, the bottom line is IT NEVER WORKS.

Apollo BSG
02-24-2015, 02:46 PM
I submitted a ticket, it was closed with the answer if we're working on it. Still no back units!

elangomatt
02-24-2015, 02:52 PM

Can you post any more information there? The thing that would be handiest is the map that each goal name was from, but it would also be great to know what kind of unit it is (infantry, ground, etc) and maybe even the stats of the unit. It will take an exceedingly long time to search my inventory for each and every unit that anything you can do to help make it easier would be appreciated.

I've completed every goal up to (but not including) Hu Metropilis but don't have any of the units that I've checked for yet.

Sheldor Sir
02-24-2015, 02:54 PM
I'm still on +6 (well +8 with temp) also missing Heavy Shadow Destroyer from Historic Ruins but I have Buccaneer Prototype / Last Citadel & Assassin Marksman from the last maps

the easiest way to know if oyu have the map prize units is to check your regen bonus and see if you have 1 more than usual, if you do , then you got them

I see my regen bonus STILL the SAME so I know I have not receive the prize yet, even though I am already at the train station map way pass Emir island

The Dutch Republic
02-24-2015, 03:25 PM
Nobody has the units. Maybe you dont understand but NOBODY has the units. And now everybody has to sent a ticket? You know this will result in thousands of tickets. Poor fellow working on that department. Fail #65437899

The Dutch Republic
02-24-2015, 03:31 PM
Thanks to bergmystr and others:

Insurgent Camp
Enemy Outpost - Tempered APC (Ground) 24,000/26,000 <No Boost>
Offshore Drilling Rig - Hydrofoil Hunter (Sea) 53,900/56,100 <No Boost>
Dictator's Compound - Jaguar Fighter (Air) 84,400/75,200 <No Boost>
Attack Site - Flanking Recon (Infantry) 46,000/54,000 <-5% Upgrade Cost>
Enemy Encampment - Anti-Air Battery (Type?) 102k/98k <No Boost?>
Shipyard - Minesweeper Scout (Sea) 115k/115k <No Bonus>
Communications Outpost - Ultralite Bomber (Air) 117500/132500 <No Boost>
Trafficker Base - Gritty Devastator (G) (112,200/107,800) <-10% Casualty Rate>
BoarderGuard Complex - Scout Interpreter (S) 145,600/134,400 <No Boost>
Mountain Pass - K-53 Strike Chopper (Air) 141,000/159,000 <No Boost>
Suspicious Village - Contract Forward Assault (Inf) 180,000/180,000 <No Boost>
Docks
BoneYard - Huginn Artillery (G) 204K/196K <No Bonus>
MarketPlace
Dropsite - Legionnaire Longshot (I) 216k/234k ~No Bonus~
Emir Island - Overclocked Shilka (Ground) 182,000/182,000 <+1 Energy Regen>
Oil Refinery Plant - INS Superiority (Sea) 255k/245k <No Boost>
High Mountain Village - J20 2.0 (A) 275,600/244,400 <No Boost>
Train Station - Riot APC (G) 204,020/199,980 <+8% Fight Valor Payout>
Historic District - Strike Team Assault (I) 277,750/272,250 <No Boost>
Trident Beachhead - The Barge (G) 276k/324k <No Boost>
Military Base - Swift Hover Transport (G) - 338k/312k <No Boost>
Insurgent Block - Intel Extractor (I) - 231,540/222,460 <3% inf def>
Naval Battle - Desert Digital APC (G) - 255k/255k <+1 alliance size increase>
Bomb Maker Compound - Navy Stike Bomber (A) - 329k/371k <No Boost>
International Quarter - Blackout Destroyer (S) - 228k/228k <4% sea def>
Government Area - HardCorps Marine (I) - 375k/375k - <no boost>
Steel Plant - Secondary Line MBT (I?) 360k/440k <No Boost?>
Financial District - Daedalus Gunship (A) - 295,800/284,200 <8% air def>
Capital City - Enhanced Night Fighter (I) - 420,750/429,250 <no boost>
Natural Gas Plant - Typhoon MBT(g) 442000/457600 <Boost?>
HU Metropolis
DMZ - Jian Dogfighter (A) 530k/470k ~No Boost~
Overrun Airbase - Special Forces Pilot (I) 530,250/519,750 ~No Bonus~
Capital Prefecture - Stealth Heavy Tank (G) 379,760/428,240 <8% Ground Defense>
Emerald City Port
Nuclear Arsenal
Microprocessor Facility - Avenger Prototype (air) 564k/636k <Boost?>
Space Command Center
The Penninsula
Bay of the Coast
Pirate Cove
Carribean Straits
Inner Seas Canal
Pirate Flotilla
Enrichment Plant - Hammerhead Assault Ship (sea) 558k/682k <9% air attack>
Bom Bahia City - LMN support chopper (A) 816000/784000 <Boost?>
Resistance Army Camp
Biowarefare Lab - Seal Elite Gunner (I) 757,120/698,880 (I) <No Boost>
Jwaneng Mines - Dragonforge Destroyer (G) 850,410/867,590 <no boost>
Hidden Missile Base
Outback Compound
Sea Confrontation
Pacific Outpost
Bioweapon Factory
Insurgent Village - INS Stratus Fighter(A) 1,020,000/980,000 <+20% Sea Attack>
Hijacked Port - Shockwave Flanker (G) 1,435,500/1,464,500 <No Bonus>
Wunyan City
Syndicate Compound
Historic Ruins
Boardwalk - Buccaneer Prototype (A) 1.6M/1.6M) <NO BONUS>
Test Site
Training Estate

Sheldor Sir
02-24-2015, 04:15 PM
Shilka in inventory now

truthteller
02-24-2015, 04:25 PM
Shilka in inventory now

same here, glad they are finally arriving

superman007
02-24-2015, 04:56 PM
so far I have just received only Shilka unit but not other units.

Mr llama
02-24-2015, 05:13 PM
Just got the energy boost but still missing all others prizes and boosts

Greasy
02-24-2015, 06:22 PM
yah, just got the +1 too

narsly
02-24-2015, 06:31 PM
Gree is sneaky like that... They gave that out to shut up the sheep.. It's the most visible. I'm not looking through my inventory for that crap.... i'll look at my Blue Bar!!

Probably just gave it to EVERYONE matter of fact... Wouldn't that be the EASY Gree way out?

-Commando-
02-24-2015, 06:37 PM
Shilka here too. I'll have to print the list before I can check them all but I did all the missions up to the Historic Ruins long ago.

Comrade John
02-24-2015, 07:26 PM
I'm glad they at least gave out the regen boost. idc about the other ones in comparison. lol

mugsyny
02-24-2015, 09:08 PM
Thank you community mgr. For replying to thread.i myself only got 2skill pts when completing emir island, and the other map goals I didn't receive anything that I should of. I have sent a ticket in 2 days ago and had no reply so far. Hope the rewards will be in my inventory soon, I'm friends with a lot of factions and many players has not received rewards where some has, thank you for your concern.

Gileas
02-24-2015, 10:00 PM
I have submitted a tickets regarding this situation. I have received some rewards but not all. Regarding my ticket, it addressed the fact I was "awarded" the Hammerhead Assult Ship with +9% to air for mission completion ending by killing of Popoluois. Grabbed a screenshot since I have had a few problems with not receiving what I was led to believe I would upon any sort of random reward situation. Neither the Hammerhead unit itself nor the accompanying bonus appeared, however, and my ticket was answered saying it was "in progress." After waiting 3 days I resubmitted a ticket, and was told to stop submitting tickets, the award was being processed. Now it is stated here that the awards have been awarded. Yet as of 9:45 PST I haven't received the reward. And I read here that what I need to do is what I was told not to do, that is, submit a ticket. This is known as a "catch-22," situation. I can't receive the reward unless I submit a ticket. But I was told that I can't submit a ticket to receive the reward, because it's been closed, and the reward is being issued. The reward has been issued, but I haven't received it. I can't have this resolved here, because the only way to resolve it is to submit a ticket, which I can't do because the process of rewarding it is one in progress and I was told not to. But if I don't submit a ticket I won't receive the reward, because they have all been processed, except for mine, which never arrived. even though the game awarded it to me when I completed the mission, although the reward I received included neither the reward nor the bonus. Which I can't get without submitting the ticket that I was ordered to refrain from submitting, by GREE customer care... Twice...... The funny part of this to me is that last oxymoron. The serious part is the Catch-22.
This situation is crazier than a squadron full of Yossarians.
Gileas, of the fighting 256th

Stridly
02-24-2015, 10:32 PM
Hey all!

I did finally get the +1 regen today. So did others in my faction.

rutty
02-25-2015, 12:03 AM
My +1 energy unit appeared like a ninja this morning. Going to make sure that the rest are all there too

MW Flake
02-25-2015, 12:58 AM
This place is beyond a catch-22.

Gileas
02-25-2015, 01:20 AM
If this was catch 22 then GREE is the staff and the players are the soldier in white. Head to toe in bandages and body cast.

"Sewn into the bandages over the insides of both elbows were zippered lips through which he was fed clear fluid from a clear jar. A silent zinc pipe rose from the cement on his groin and was coupled to a slim rubber hose that carried waste from his kidneys and dripped it efficiently into a clear, stoppered jar on the floor. When the jar on the floor was full, the jar feeding his elbow was empty, and the two were simply switched quickly so that stuff could drip back into him."

PRY
02-25-2015, 11:17 AM

Can you please add if Infantry, Ground, Air or Sea. Only way to check alphabetically

Annihilator2
02-25-2015, 12:30 PM
Now, Gree, reward me about all events that were before I started this f. game as I am finished them.
It is real joke. People got rewards twice about the finishing missions/goals once.
Gree, double all rewards including permanent and temporary boosts.

mugsyny
02-25-2015, 04:47 PM
I got my +1 energy regen but not the others, now gree took all the valor I had 7m , do they really not know what we had and just taking what they want wish they would fix game that hasn't worked right after every push and update as fast as they are working now

dracula10
02-26-2015, 02:11 AM
How do I access these missions? From Goals menu? All I can see are tasks giving bad reward such as 58k cash.

Skoalrulz
02-26-2015, 09:23 AM
I don't have any of the units. Look through my entire inventory using the post that the mod left and nothing there.

GREE maybe you should send out the update again for the mission map units.

Makaran
03-04-2015, 04:09 AM
have completed previously but didnt get the unit...sob