PDA

View Full Version : Bad leaders=bad faction=Good will hunting

generalpain
02-24-2015, 07:34 AM
So, just a little background here. A player from *name removed* thought it was ok to call a top team cheaters. Truth be told, they weren't cheaters at all, in fact just good players. This is about the appolo glitch. If you attain appolo rank, then it's not a glitch. But the leader of goodwill not only glitched, he made himself the dleader. Classy! To further the problem with this faction, the leader refuses to appologise for his ignorance of the matter, but did admit to glitching. I was in war against them, and hit him myself. Have screens to prove it. Also have screens where he admits to glitching the planes, and his stats are higher than his rank and level can justify. He also tells me that he has high regen and doesn't need gold.

So I ask you gold users, is this the type of faction you want to be part of with a blind, ignorant cheating leader? Decide for yourself. You can pm me for screenshots of this situation. Perhaps a dev should ban him from Gree games.

J1mcrane
02-24-2015, 07:45 AM
I know it doesn't make it right, but, sooooooo many people have done it, it's becoming the norm. Calling out individual factions isn't going to resolve it mate, I understand your frustration, but don't think this post is going to help.

WBS
02-24-2015, 08:06 AM
In the end it is gree's fault. Do I agree with using glitches no, but he didn't hack or chewt, he was doing what gree allowed.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 08:06 AM
If his regen is so high that he dosnt need gold, I'd be suspect of him also hacking. More likely it's just boasting to get your goat. I don't think you will get an apology from someone who is acting like that. I'd have to think his team has an understanding of what he did when he made himself do after his stats went up so much so quickly.

generalpain
02-24-2015, 08:29 AM
If his regen is so high that he dosnt need gold, I'd be suspect of him also hacking. More likely it's just boasting to get your goat. I don't think you will get an apology from someone who is acting like that. I'd have to think his team has an understanding of what he did when he made himself do after his stats went up so much so quickly.

Exactly. As a faction leader, that has to be a priority, keeping the game clean. We already spend enough money, and the glitches and hacks make it worse.

menmylac
02-24-2015, 08:31 AM
I have been reading the posts on groupme and my faction faced yours and you have players with high defensive stats..... Did your players use the glitch?

Gree screwed up focus your heartache towards them.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 08:48 AM
No, heartache is to the players that exploited the glitch. I won't abosolves them of blame for their actions. No one forced them too, they did so knowing what they were doing

Dust Bowl
02-24-2015, 02:03 PM
Hahahaha, I love it. Let's clarify what went down. The previous WD I had a mini in insane clown faction just to fill a spot. They never put me in there war rooms or explained there tactics to me. So when my level 23 mini found a target in a battle I put up 23k in that 1 war.
When I posted this in there main chat, which was the only Room I was in, some on the team started belittling me for my efforts saying I wasn't following the plan & say other not nice things to me. Then as soon as the WD was over they booted my mini before receiving the rewards.... If you ask me that is just uncalled for.
So what do you think happened when we faced them in this last WD. G pain sent a pm to our leader saying if we beat them he will report us for cheating... I spent a vault on them ruining there streak

Ps.. This is deep diver & g pain is a sore loser & I guaranty that insane clown faction will never beat good will hunting as long as I'm around for the war

generalpain
02-24-2015, 02:24 PM
So let's get this straight then. You go cowboy in the first war with us, then someone set you straight, as you joined the last minute and didn't get in rooms. It happens. But then you don't show up the rest of war, because you're pouting. Nobody belittled you, they told you not to do that. But because your crying you don't show up to do what you're brought in to do and the leader at the time booted you. So now you drop a vault to kill our chances at 50 wins, and think this post is all about you? Well guess what little guy, it's not. I could care less that you wasted all your fake gold to beat us. Read the title crybaby, it's not about you, it's about your cheating leader and your cheating faction. And a warning to gold users about your faction. Plain and simple. But thanks for highlighting how much of a whiner you are about missing those rewards. Rewards I did tell you I would help you get. But you don't want that, you just want to screw over another faction anyway you can. That's great leadership. Good luck recruiting, Goodwill.

Relic
02-24-2015, 02:46 PM
Hi all,

A few things:

The glitch is being worked on currently by the team.

Please don't do any naming and shaming of players or factions/guilds

I'm going to lock the thread since the glitch is being worked on and the thread since its intent was to shame.

Thank you.