PDA

View Full Version : Message Center Hijacking - need Gree Support

HRDerbySean
02-24-2015, 05:42 AM
Has this happened to anyone else?

I have been a very active Guild Master for two years. I kick inactives and accept all requests to join my guild.

Yesterday, I see a (1) in my Message Center, I click the envelope icon, and on the left side in the GUILD REQUEST area I see a knight looking to join my guild.

Of course I hit accept.

Little did I know that it was a request from HIM for ME to join his guild!?!?!

This blows my mind in so many ways:

1) I am the guild master, why would I do that?

2) It didn't even prompt me to ask who would be put in charge! It defaulted to my sentinel who is INACTIVE.

3) I have NEVER gotten a request to join another guild before - was this new feature part of the update to invite people that already have a guild?

4) This INVITE should be much more clear about what its for - it relay looked like someone trying to join my guild, not the reverse.

:mad:

Gree Support Please HELP - I need my Guild Master status returned to me.

Kangaroeland
02-24-2015, 05:57 AM
Why is your sentinel inactive? But yeah good luck man that sucks and gree support might be a struggle but keep spamming them and they might fix this

HRDerbySean
02-24-2015, 06:07 AM
Thanks for the well wishes Kang - my sentinel has missed the past two events and the members page says he's been inactive for 5 days now, so I'm hoping he logs on and sets this straight.

I am in contact with my Guild Champion who invited me back and made me High Commander.

What is really bad - we have no sentinel now and I believe we have a war coming.

Phill - Immortal GM
02-24-2015, 06:29 AM
Hey mate.
I hope that GREE will return you your GM status soon.
In general they will do this after a 14 day inactivity of the current GM if you reach their support by then.

However I am not sure how this could have happened.
With the latest Guild feature it should show that the GUILD wants you to join and it should show you the Guild name + Icon not a player.

If it showed this player then it might be a glitch of some sort.
I wish you all the best.

HRDerbySean
02-24-2015, 06:41 AM
Phil, thank you

I must admit I play K&D on an iPhone 3 which has a very small screen - and I didn't notice a distinction, maybe it was a shield and I thought it was a helmet? Still - the message system needs some work.

p.s. K&D is the only thing I do on this iPhone 3. I am waiting patiently to transfer my K&D account to my Android phone.

Adisty
02-24-2015, 07:37 AM
I've gotten some Guild Requests like that. It says "[Knight's name] has invited you to join [Guild's name]" with an image of their guild banner. I've almost made the same mistake you did, and I'm using an original iPhone 5 (bigger screen than iPhone 3). They should have a seperate tab for invites to other guilds.

HRDerbySean
02-24-2015, 07:43 AM
It says "[Knight's name] has invited you to join [Guild's name]" with an image of their guild banner. I've almost made the same mistake you did

THANK YOU - I really appreciate the description of the invitation, as I didn't pay much attention to it (obviously).

Your right, a separate TAB in Message Center would be good for invites.

Adisty
02-24-2015, 07:47 AM
Yea, I've gotten a few of them too. I hope you get everything straightened out, and get your position back :D

HRDerbySean
02-24-2015, 07:56 AM
I hope so too! It's not easy explaining this over and over in guild chat every time one of the guild members signs on and asks "What happened?"

HRDerbySean
02-25-2015, 06:23 AM
Day Three - still no contact from Gree Customer Support

The forum people here have been very helpful though.

Fossil
02-25-2015, 05:58 PM
This is a major screw job by GREE, and guilds are exploiting it to wreak havoc on other guilds. Why this ever found it's way into the game is beyond me, but it is time to remove or limit this function.

Kent Chai
02-25-2015, 07:23 PM
I must say that this function sucks big time....i nearly accepted one the request accidentally too....

HRDerbySean
02-26-2015, 04:20 AM

Problem resolved!

It took 3 days - and most of the credit goes to our forum!

All my thanks to

Arclite (http://forums.gree.net/member.php?293622-Arclite)- Development Team

Relic (http://forums.gree.net/member.php?300792-Relic)- Community Manager

Skylar - Customer Support

Adisty
02-26-2015, 05:21 AM
I received another guild invitation last night and captured a screen shot

watermelon
02-26-2015, 07:55 PM
Has this happened to anyone else?

I have been a very active Guild Master for two years. I kick inactives and accept all requests to join my guild.

Yesterday, I see a (1) in my Message Center, I click the envelope icon, and on the left side in the GUILD REQUEST area I see a knight looking to join my guild.

Of course I hit accept.

Little did I know that it was a request from HIM for ME to join his guild!?!?!

This blows my mind in so many ways:

1) I am the guild master, why would I do that?

2) It didn't even prompt me to ask who would be put in charge! It defaulted to my sentinel who is INACTIVE.

3) I have NEVER gotten a request to join another guild before - was this new feature part of the update to invite people that already have a guild?

4) This INVITE should be much more clear about what its for - it relay looked like someone trying to join my guild, not the reverse.

:mad:

Gree Support Please HELP - I need my Guild Master status returned to me.

YOU have been poached.

HRDerbySean
02-27-2015, 04:06 AM
I was able to get un-poached, thanks to the forums!

Arclite
02-27-2015, 11:42 AM
Thank you for pointing out the issue.
We will have a solution implemented in the next update!

Regards,
Arclite

HRDerbySean
03-06-2015, 12:17 PM
GREE SUPPORT RULES!

Thank you for the gifts!

This is my haul form the Keys

http://i58.tinypic.com/1fkeh0.jpg

GREE SUPPORT RULES!

Thank you for the gifts!