PDA

View Full Version : Confused ! Need explanation about how to increase attk and def point

mr_ali_ice
02-23-2015, 07:41 PM
Hi Guys , Im new to crime city APP! and im in level 20 ( i was playing it on facebook few years ago :D )

I already read FAQ and i still dont know how attack point and defense point works and how to increase them !! :( :(

I Have 180 Mafia member but i can only bring 100 to fight ...

So i always have to buy latest Gun or Melee or ... that available to me ??? How it works because i bought 200 Slum car lol :D and they didnt increase my mafia attack point ??

I Appreciate if someone help me :( Thank

Dipstik
02-23-2015, 07:47 PM
I think you need more Henchmen. They can be purchased under the "special" tab in the store.

#smug

Evan1000
02-23-2015, 07:53 PM
You can only bring 5 mafia members per level to battle with you up to 500 mafia members. Mafia members each bring 5 weapons into battle, one gun, one melee, one explosive, one armor, and one vehicle. For each one they bring into battle, your stats add up to give you a full "mafia attack". I wouldn't buy any of the store weapons atm, I'd use that money to start building up your IPH (income per hour). You also want to find an active syndicate that can complete events, as the best prizes and stat items come from events.

Also, when you level up, don't put ANY any skill points in attack and defense, they don't do anything, put them all in energy and stamina.

Good luck!

mr_ali_ice
02-23-2015, 08:05 PM
You can only bring 5 mafia members per level to battle with you up to 500 mafia members. Mafia members each bring 5 weapons into battle, one gun, one melee, one explosive, one armor, and one vehicle. For each one they bring into battle, your stats add up to give you a full "mafia attack". I wouldn't buy any of the store weapons atm, I'd use that money to start building up your IPH (income per hour). You also want to find an active syndicate that can complete events, as the best prizes and stat items come from events.

Also, when you level up, don't put ANY any skill points in attack and defense, they don't do anything, put them all in energy and stamina.

Good luck!

Thank You for taking your time answering my question

now for example if i have 16 "Contraband Auto Pistol" ( 200 attk And def point )

and 90 " Makeshift SMG" ( with 110 Attack point and 140 def point )

16 Mafia member will use those 16 and rest of mafia members will use what left ??

Killer p
02-23-2015, 08:32 PM
The way to get a lot stronger quicker is to get into a good syndicate and then be really active During Raid Boss and Epic Boss!
Those 2 events raise your stats more than anything in this game, i don't think any money weapons at the store are worth it, wait until you have some respect points, at least 5 million and then get some!

Evan1000
02-23-2015, 09:39 PM
Thank You for taking your time answering my question

now for example if i have 16 "Contraband Auto Pistol" ( 200 attk And def point )

and 90 " Makeshift SMG" ( with 110 Attack point and 140 def point )

16 Mafia member will use those 16 and rest of mafia members will use what left ??

Yes, since the Contraband Pistol and Makeshift SMG are of the same item category (gun), your mafia members will bring the highest statted item to battle first (the pistol), then the next highest stat item and so on.

Evan1000
02-23-2015, 09:40 PM
The way to get a lot stronger quicker is to get into a good syndicate and then be really active During Raid Boss and Epic Boss!
Those 2 events raise your stats more than anything in this game, i don't think any money weapons at the store are worth it, wait until you have some respect points, at least 5 million and then get some!

Remove raid boss from that list

Killer p
02-24-2015, 11:48 PM
Remove raid boss from that list

LOL im hoping it goes back to normal, even then if you a brand new player its still good for farming if you in a good syndicate!

sister morphine
02-25-2015, 12:56 AM
Best way into a good syn is probably to volunteer yourself as a wall hitter. The players who score IP would rather do that than use up their hits/gold on the wall.

I'd tend to disagree on respect points. Their best use for now is to buy your quota of Uzis for raid boss (over and above any you earn elsewhere). A very low level player such as the OP should avoid doing LTQs as they'll just level up too fast.

sister morphine
02-25-2015, 01:04 AM
So i always have to buy latest Gun or Melee or ... that available to me ??? How it works because i bought 200 Slum car lol :D and they didnt increase my mafia attack point ??
Had to laugh at this, which reminded me of an old friend (long retired from CC) who complained on my wall more than once how he'd spent millions of dollars in the store buying this or that with zero impact on his stats, because the item he'd bought was weaker than his worst used items!

Back then I always advised to keep a spreadsheet of your weapons in each category so you could tell easily what the lowest stat items in each category were that your gangster was using. Was very useful before syndicates, but I don't think I've updated mine since they began. It might be worth considering in the short term though.

Oasis
02-25-2015, 06:59 AM
I Appreciate if someone help me :( Thank

Run and don't look back!

Red BD
02-25-2015, 09:43 PM
Maybe this should be a new thread, or maybe it's an old question.
My problem is my Attack stats are like 20%!more than my Defense, and buying (buying, buying) stuff with even substantially higher in defense does not seem to bridge the gap.
Perhaps I should point out that I do not believe in defense buildings. Am I wrong there? They never seemed to help.
Anyway, is there a way to increase defense stats so the gap between the two closes- or is this something I should even be concerned about.

sister morphine
02-25-2015, 10:35 PM
Maybe this should be a new thread, or maybe it's an old question.
My problem is my Attack stats are like 20%!more than my Defense, and buying (buying, buying) stuff with even substantially higher in defense does not seem to bridge the gap.
Perhaps I should point out that I do not believe in defense buildings. Am I wrong there? They never seemed to help.
Anyway, is there a way to increase defense stats so the gap between the two closes- or is this something I should even be concerned about.
Only 20%? Lol, my attack is about double my defence. Don't worry about it. All that matters is you have someone you can beat. :)

Captain Torgue
02-25-2015, 11:53 PM
All that matters is you have someone you can beat. :)

I can beat my meat!