PDA

View Full Version : Where is March on Madrid info??

Dborg
02-23-2015, 05:52 PM
Still no info for FLTQ 3h in??

Scorpionsalinas
02-23-2015, 06:12 PM
Same question for me, but I have some info. There is a turbine on Prestige 3 and 7

DieselPowered
02-23-2015, 06:13 PM
temp items are at prestige 3 and 7

Greasy
02-23-2015, 06:13 PM
temp items are at prestige 3 and 7

and 10
10 char

Scorpionsalinas
02-23-2015, 06:19 PM
any on normal

Scorpionsalinas
02-23-2015, 06:20 PM
I know that there is one on masters 3

DieselPowered
02-24-2015, 03:42 AM
so far its prestige 3, 7, and 10 and master 3

kguittar
02-24-2015, 04:34 AM
Still no info for FLTQ 3h in??

Gold up and do it yourself. You do know this information isn't provided by gree right? It's just a couple of dedicated members trying to help out the forum.

Unless your whole thread was being sarcastic and I missed it.

Dborg
02-24-2015, 04:58 AM
so far its prestige 3, 7, and 10 and master 3

Thanks for the info..really appreciate it :)

Dborg
02-24-2015, 05:09 AM
Gold up and do it yourself. You do know this information isn't provided by gree right? It's just a couple of dedicated members trying to help out the forum.

Unless your whole thread was being sarcastic and I missed it.

Sorry for asking a simple question. Don't take my post count as a sign of me being ignorant on how this forum works. I was following this forum way before i ceated my login. I do appreciate all the TIME and help that Danimal and Larry do put in this forum. Without them a lot of us would be lost. Thanks guys! !

Namshilah
02-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Sorry for asking a simple question. Don't take my post count as a sign of me being ignorant on how this forum works. I was following this forum way before i ceated my login. I do appreciate all the TIME and help that Danimal and Larry do put in this forum. Without them a lot of us would be lost. Thanks guys! !

then next time show a little more respect and courtesy in your original post.
to most of us you sounded like a spoiled brat with entitlement issues.
reread your post and learn from it. maybe start with what you put in your last post and you won't sound like a jerk. :)
thanks

LarryJackson
02-24-2015, 03:28 PM
FYI - I was on vacation, had my flights cancelled on Saturday, was on airplanes all day, thought my car was stolen, my daughter lost her iPad somewhere along the way and we got home at 2am this morning AND I'm pretty sure Danimal was working.

Guys, try and be patient. We don't work for Gree and have our own lives.
If you want info faster, read the 1st line of Danimal's sheet about how to donate
and post missing data (preferably Goal screenshots with kills & prize info)

If an event starts and you don't see a thread - Start a [TEMP] thread (we don't mind)
For the 1st couple of hours after an event starts, we are SUPER busy getting the sheet going
(especially when Gree doesn't pre-release NPCs or has multiple events going)

While we get the info together, I tell my faction to do the 1st 5 of faction Prestige & Master
to blow your excess energy while we get the info together and posted so everyone can make an informed plan of attack

MW Flake
02-24-2015, 04:09 PM
Get 'em Lar! Lol. Thanks for all you guys do.