PDA

View Full Version : Any update on units for completing goals. Clem?

Theblacklamp
02-23-2015, 03:58 PM
As the title states. Any update on units being awarded for completing the goals. It was announced that these units would be awarded to those who have completed the goals. However with all the mayhem about the unit glitch I haven't heard anything and I do understand the glitch takes priority. Just want an update

Clementine
02-23-2015, 04:50 PM
As the title states. Any update on units being awarded for completing the goals. It was announced that these units would be awarded to those who have completed the goals. However with all the mayhem about the unit glitch I haven't heard anything and I do understand the glitch takes priority. Just want an update

Which goals are you referring to?

Mr llama
02-23-2015, 04:51 PM
That +1 energy could really help out for this flte

Mr llama
02-23-2015, 04:51 PM
Which goals are you referring to?The map goals that if we're completed early we did not receive prizes for

Chew1920
02-23-2015, 05:23 PM
I haven't recieved any yet on either of my accounts.

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 05:23 PM
I have heard some players say they received some of the prizes, and other saying they have received none. Has gree implemented the prizes for the players who already completed all the map missions? If so, then it was not done properly

Clementine
02-23-2015, 05:30 PM
Let me check with the Developers on this and I will get back to you once I have an answer (note this may be tomorrow morning). The Developers have been focused on resolving the issues that occurred this weekend.

Comrade John
02-23-2015, 05:32 PM
Let me check with the Developers on this and I will get back to you once I have an answer (note this may be tomorrow morning). The Developers have been focused on resolving the issues that occurred this weekend.

Thanks! I would put this at a higher priority than getting rid of the bad units simply because of the time factor for that energy regen (which would be the first permanent boost for many players, including myself)

EDIT: I mean, it's already past the WD, so that was messed up already, but right now it's not really messing anything up besides raiding and attacks, which arent really limited by time.

Theblacklamp
02-23-2015, 05:42 PM
Which goals are you referring to?

The mission goals for the maps. Sorry I assumed. I have received some but the +1 energy is indeed the one hasn't been awarded yet. Thank you

superman007
02-23-2015, 05:55 PM
Players who have already done these missions are having those units added to their inventory since the missions are not available twice. This has already been completed for some of the missions and will be completed for the remainder prior to the start of the WD event today.

Thank you very much Clementine. I didn't receive any of the units on two of my player accounts for completed missions goals or units associated with completing the individual maps from Level 2 to Level 5. Of course, the response for the support ticket indicated that they are working on but didn't provide any ETA when will this happen. Really appreciate if this issue is also addressed right after the weekend issue is resolved.

BaziOne
02-23-2015, 06:19 PM
I still haven't received mine yet either. They would be useful.

Sparkle
02-23-2015, 06:27 PM

See the words of Milburn Pennybags in items #18 and #21 on this page, Clem.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?106970-Regular-map-mission-give-out-BIG-units-with-modifiers/page2

They were supposed to be in our accounts three days ago. Would have been very helpful in the WD.

Comrade John
02-23-2015, 06:52 PM
See the words of Milburn Pennybags in items #18 and #21 on this page, Clem.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?106970-Regular-map-mission-give-out-BIG-units-with-modifiers/page2

They were supposed to be in our accounts three days ago. Would have been very helpful in the WD.

You are mistaken. None of these units would have helped with this last WD.

CC1
02-23-2015, 07:52 PM
Thanks! I would put this at a higher priority than getting rid of the bad units simply because of the time factor for that energy regen (which would be the first permanent boost for many players, including myself)

EDIT: I mean, it's already past the WD, so that was messed up already, but right now it's not really messing anything up besides raiding and attacks, which arent really limited by time.

Agreed. I could sure use the energy regen

To Gree: Perhaps some QA beforehand to make sure it's right would prevent the weekend issue in the first place. I know that might be an odd concept. But, you should give it a try. You also never seem to learn dropping an update on a Friday when no one will be around to handle issues only causes more work. How much easier would it have been to stop and reverse the issue before it was massively exploited?

yupyup
02-24-2015, 02:28 PM

Any update on this?
I finishes this qeust also long time ago and very curious when you start fixing this.

I'm still on +3 regen only and could use this very well.

SultanB
03-09-2015, 07:28 AM
Bump.. Missing these back units and the Community rewards from last epic boss. Any official comment?