PDA

View Full Version : [Update] Valor Glitch

Pages : [1] 2 3

Clementine
02-23-2015, 02:46 PM
Update from the Developers! We will be releasing a fix shortly that will prevent the purchase of these units for users without the proper rank. Additionally beginning today we will be removing the items from the inventories of those users who should not have them. A friendly reminder to please take a few moments to review the Terms of Service (http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms).

I will be locking all existing threads about this topic and redirecting them here. Please post any questions, comments, or discussion here. Please keep it on topic and follow the Code of Conduct.

Web323
02-23-2015, 02:48 PM
Are they going to remove the cash, valor and units bought from it as well?

johnnybravoo77
02-23-2015, 02:51 PM
Glad your removing them. Its still not a violation of the tos.

Captain Buck Slayer
02-23-2015, 02:56 PM
Thanks Clem, you just kept a few players I know from quiting.

psyconaz
02-23-2015, 02:56 PM
What about the units everyone suppose to get when finishing the campain mission in emir island +1 energy?

Lt Kije
02-23-2015, 03:00 PM
You need to remove valour and any cash gained, just removing the units is not good enough

ezmunie
First of all, thank you Clementine for the update.

Glad your removing them. Its still not a violation of the tos.

TOS: use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user’s experience with the Service.

Captain Buck Slayer
I have to say I don't think it is a violation of the TOS. But I suppose you guys could change that whenever you want to so its not my place.

Oh oh Gree
02-23-2015, 03:01 PM
So they just sell the units and get 140,000 valor for each boat and buy valor units.

If you cannot remove all the valor from this glitch the game will never recover and from the sounds of it your company does not have the will or the ability to do so.

Also, you think you have learned anything at this point about having staff on the freaking weekends? Unbelievable this is your solution

Annihilator2
02-23-2015, 03:01 PM
What about the units everyone suppose to get when finishing the campain mission in emir island +1 energy?

This unit is about finishing goal and not mission.

Lt Kije
02-23-2015, 03:02 PM
Also as this was a battle weekend can I claim back the money I spent on gold?

Demolisher VFF Rebels
02-23-2015, 03:03 PM
I think you should remove all units cash & valor as well as not awarding the individuals that used the glitch the wde rewards as an incentive not to do it in future

Suspect5
02-23-2015, 03:06 PM
what about those locked out?

GSF Wingman GRI
02-23-2015, 03:06 PM
Clem please explain why a captain growler with stats of 28,000/25,000 costs 15.8 million ingame cash and an advanced assault ship with stats of 1,134,000/1,134,000 stats about the same.

johnnybravoo77
02-23-2015, 03:07 PM
First of all, thank you Clementine for the update.

TOS: use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user’s experience with the Service.

This technically does not fall under any of this. If its available for purchase without hacking, than its legit. Gree has the right to remove anything from the game, and im glad they are.
Virtual Goods" means virtual digital items, such as commodities, abilities or other goods that may be earned or obtained through the Service or otherwise purchased by you for legal tender or actual currency, or for Virtual Currency, subject to applicable law.

Thief
02-23-2015, 03:08 PM
Agree you need to roll Valor back as well to what it was before the update.

ezmunie
02-23-2015, 03:11 PM
It would be fair for all, if Gree to also removed cash, valor and any units purchased due to recycling the apollo units by folks who hadn't earned the rank.

Ciwtaz
02-23-2015, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the update Clem but it may already be too late, your (Gree's) inaction over the weekend has already lost us several long term players with one too many glitches

Kefa
02-23-2015, 03:19 PM
This technically does not fall under any of this. If its available for purchase without hacking, than its legit. Gree has the right to remove anything from the game, and im glad they are.
Virtual Goods" means virtual digital items, such as commodities, abilities or other goods that may be earned or obtained through the Service or otherwise purchased by you for legal tender or actual currency, or for Virtual Currency, subject to applicable law.

Technically, it falls under "exploit". In the store it clearly shows that the units are meant for those who have completed Apollo Ops Rank. Definitely nothing was hacked, no third-party software was used, no macros or automated bots were used, the game code wasn't modded, etc... but an ability to be able to obtain something unintended was discovered and exploited. I don't honestly believe a single person purchased them truly believing the game intended for them to be capable of purchasing them. Yes, hypothetically, someone could have stumbled upon them in someone's inventory, seen the "Buy" button, and bought them without ever knowing what they were. But you and I, and everyone else here, all know how small the percentage of people who fall in that category would be.

Monteverdi
02-23-2015, 03:19 PM

Technically it is using an exploit as you cannot buy the unit in store if you do not have the rank, and I would say everybody knows that. So those that bought the unit from the inventory of others were using a game exploit which technically violates the TOS.

Lt Kije
02-23-2015, 03:23 PM
They cheated!!!

Camerino
02-23-2015, 03:24 PM
How about a refund of my gold for all the hits I lost to these cheaters? Or awarding me a better wd prize because these cheaters unfairly used bloated stats to score more points? Or how about booting the people that KNEW they were cheating from the game for good?

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 03:25 PM
John y, you are not correct, gree defines the rules, not you. they have already defined what it is in this case. They have said it is cheating, specifically. Since they hold the sole rights to this game, they alone have the ability to define it as they wish. While I have disagreed with them on many occasions, I also understand that this is indeed the case. Unless youre willing to attempt to pick up the cost of taking the issues to a court of law in the hopes of comming out in your favor( very highly unlikely in this particular case) then their words are the final say on the matter. As far as I'm concerned I'd lie, to see them realy clamp down hard on this, and all forms of cheating, exploiting, or abusing glitches, etc. people would stop attempting to use these if they sent the message that the consequences for doing so would far outweigh any short term advantage you feel you might have had.

Lt Kije
02-23-2015, 03:28 PM
John y, you are not correct, gree defines the rules, not you. they have already defined what it is in this case. They have said it is cheating, specifically. Since they hold the sole rights to this game, they alone have the ability to define it as they wish. While I have disagreed with them on many occasions, I also understand that this is indeed the case. Unless youre willing to attempt to pick up the cost of taking the issues to a court of law in the hopes of comming out in your favor( very highly unlikely in this particular case) then their words are the final say on the matter. As far as I'm concerned I'd lie, to see them realy clamp down hard on this, and all forms of cheating, exploiting, or abusing glitches, etc. people would stop attempting to use these if they sent the message that the consequences for doing so would far outweigh any short term advantage you feel you might have had.
Well said........

Dazzj10
02-23-2015, 03:29 PM
Imo the droid users did nothing wrong. So should keep most of their units but a limited amount. But a good compensation should be available to ios

MaroonMonsoon
02-23-2015, 03:42 PM
It would be fair for all, if Gree to also removed cash, valor and any units purchased due to recycling the apollo units by folks who hadn't earned the rank.
It would also be fair if gree rolled back all the valor ,cash,units,gold,and energy gained and used by you guys from the airplane glitch,gold glitch,recyle tank glitch, and if you would make use of the box of dix i sent you in the mail. (Suk em)

Web323
02-23-2015, 03:43 PM
Imo the droid users did nothing wrong. So should keep most of their units but a limited amount. But a good compensation should be available to ios

The only fair comp would be to give it the same amount of units to iOS users, but it would be unfair for those players that actually earned that amount of BP

Neluzz
02-23-2015, 03:45 PM
And how many of those players used the previous glitch? And be came very very rich.. they didnt take their cash back :/

Arizona
02-23-2015, 03:48 PM
I'll make a guess, there'll be few units you can remove. Most of the exploiters will be busy selling there ill gotten gains before you guys get to them. Surprise me and say you'll remove the cash and valor too!

CC1
02-23-2015, 03:51 PM
Remove units, valor and cash gained from the exploit.

Question for Gree: Don't you ever get tired of fixing problems instead of preventing them? I couldn't imagine living my life or running my business like that. I mean, if you don't have time to do it right the first time, how are you going to find the time to do it right the second time? Some Q&A beforehand would have saved a lot of trouble on your end and complaints on our end. It's unfathomable that a supposed professional development team can so reliably screw things up. You almost couldn't do that by accident.

Additionally, these fire-and-forget update bombing runs on a Friday with a skeleton staff is never a good decision let alone a Friday leading into the premier event of the game

johnnybravoo77
02-23-2015, 03:52 PM
Hey, i want them gone. I just dont think that the tos was broken.

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 03:53 PM
To bad gree aren't as quick to fix the game as they are to lock threads and open a new one. Strandard gree pratice.
Does gree think their ummm minimalist responce so far has gone far enough?
I guess my lost valor on recycling isn't going to be fixed this week lol

They have said it is cheating, specifically.
Would you be so kind as to link to that?

Kefa
02-23-2015, 04:01 PM

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107245-should-I-buy-the-ship-everyone-is-talking-about&p=1471023&viewfull=1#post1471023

Oh oh Gree
02-23-2015, 04:06 PM
Thanks for not posting a new thread and calling it a day Gree. Well done again.

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 04:07 PM
I doubt gree will be answering my question nearly as fast lol
thank you

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107245-should-I-buy-the-ship-everyone-is-talking-about&p=1471023&viewfull=1#post1471023
Yes a breach of TOS. I don't see the word cheating, specifically.

johnnybravoo77
02-23-2015, 04:08 PM
Clementine said its a breach of the tos, yet doesnt explain what part of the tos was breached. Never said cheating.

CC1
02-23-2015, 04:09 PM
And how many of those players used the previous glitch? And be came very very rich.. they didnt take their cash back :/

They should have. There is no denying they should have. But they didn't. The only reason they're taking any action whatsoever now is because of severity. No previous glitch, droid or iOS, had such a severe impact on stats (tens of billions) especially during a WD event.

Clementine
02-23-2015, 04:13 PM
Are they going to remove the cash, valor and units bought from it as well?

I am waiting to hear back from the team regarding this. Once I have a response I will update here.

Kefa
02-23-2015, 04:16 PM
Clementine said its a breach of the tos, yet doesnt explain what part of the tos was breached. Never said cheating.

And if a spouse violates the vows of monogamy that were spoken at their wedding, was it a "breach of vows", or did they "cheat"?

But let's not split hairs ;)

Tony81
02-23-2015, 04:16 PM
I am waiting to hear back from the team regarding this. Once I have a response I will update here.

11 people from my team that finished 40th have quit the game. Maybe you should tell them to come to a conclusion and implement it quickly and CORRECTLY.

Side note for everyone: what was the last new element of the game that worked correctly when it came out?

Tinker
02-23-2015, 04:17 PM
To bad gree aren't as quick to fix the game as they are to lock threads and open a new one. Strandard gree pratice.
Does gree think their ummm minimalist responce so far has gone far enough?
I guess my lost valor on recycling isn't going to be fixed this week lol

Seeing the link would be interesting if it really exists but not pivotal. Someone else went through a lengthy list of previous Gree issues that favoured specific portions of the MW community at some point and it is pointless to repeat that list. The tragedy of the week is sometimes Droid related and sometimes iOs related. The only constant is there is always an issue. The current hissy fit is pointless. Next week it will be a different screw up. Get over it. It's a game. A frequently flawed game. If this is too much for you to deal with maturely perhaps it is time for you to start playing Candy Crush.

If you have thousands of dollars squandered on imaginary self importance then pity you. I understand your anger but pity you.

Tony81
02-23-2015, 04:18 PM
cheat
CHēt/
verb
gerund or present participle: cheating

1. act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

sawnoff69
02-23-2015, 04:21 PM
so i hear u will remove the units from the players who shouldnt have had them. what about the apollos that were able to sell and recycle for billions of valor and the cash they made . what about the valor the guys who shouldnt have had ships have now made . they now have sold the ships and bought legit units increased there stats by billions . what you guys did was give every android player the ability to cheat the game with not consequence at all . what will u remove when all the ships will be sold and then they will buy legit units? if i have say the 200k ships available , i can buy the 1m apollos ship sell then get 1bil valor and buy the ships i am aloud. please explain why i should keep playing ? how will u fix this issue . i cant see a way out of this gree , i see this glitch destroying everything

CC1
02-23-2015, 04:22 PM
....Side note for everyone: what was the last new element of the game that worked correctly when it came out?

Full Assault...nope wait I was wrong. It was Frontline. Oh, wait. That's not right. Ver4.2? Sorry wrong again. Ver5.0 ... oops I did it again. I give up

Tony81
02-23-2015, 04:24 PM
Full Assault...nope wait I was wrong. It was Frontline. Oh, wait. That's not right. Ver4.2? Sorry wrong again. Ver5.0 ... oops I did it again. I give up

I think you meant to say "server down time." That is the answer we were looking for.

CC1
02-23-2015, 04:26 PM
I think you meant to say "server down time." That is the answer we were looking for.

Darn! Missed it by that much. Lol

CC1
02-23-2015, 04:29 PM
Seeing the link would be interesting if it really exists ...

Asked and answered

Delicious
02-23-2015, 04:32 PM
Instead of units, why don't you start a whole new category of stats. you could call it gear. Could have some for soldier and some for army. It would level the playing field for new and old players. Gotta find a way to discount years of gameplay other than the standard stat inflation and reward deflation tactics.

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 04:33 PM
Android is still locked out. Still need help here.

Tony81
02-23-2015, 04:39 PM

It will cost you 2.1b valor...

ezmunie
02-23-2015, 04:44 PM

Gree is busy removing your apollo ranked ships, the cash, valor and other units you acquired with your ill gotten gains.

Cheers!

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 04:49 PM
Asked and answered
No, it was asked but hasn't been answered. Looking for a link where a mod specifically says cheat. I thought that was pretty clear.

Tony81
02-23-2015, 04:54 PM
No, it was asked but hasn't been answered. Looking for a link where a mod specifically says cheat. I thought that was pretty clear.

Since we don't have a clear understanding of the English dictionary, let me help you out...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cheat

This isn't really a game of semantics. The English language is pretty clear on what words mean.

Suspect5
02-23-2015, 04:55 PM
Since we don't have a clear understanding of the English dictionary, let me help you out...

This isn't really a game of semantics. The English language is pretty clear on what words mean.

Ah something Gree does everyday

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Gree is busy removing your apollo ranked ships, the cash, valor and other units you acquired with your ill gotten gains.

Cheers!

I did not have any ships in my inventory.

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 05:01 PM
It will cost you 2.1b valor...

Al long as they leave me my 22m valor I already had, dont really care.

Laurence1
02-23-2015, 05:07 PM
The valour and cash has to go this time. Other wise those that have recycled with just buy other valour units be it not quite so powerful but none the less enough to still unbalance the game to much. As for the cash we it can do the same thing ie frontline and other 600k units with the cash if they finish the upgrades. Just my 2 cents worth but what do I know.

Tinker
Asked and answered

The link routes to a message dated February 23. Hey that's today. I guess everything that occurred prior to this revelation was perfectly OK unless there is a mention of it being forbidden before this. But don't let that stop the hissy fits and tangled knickers.

ezmunie
I did not have any ships in my inventory.

Oh, you recycled them already and got other units within your rank. Hope they take those too, along with the cash and valor from recycling those ships.

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 05:09 PM

oh great learned one, please tell us what your mysterious book of enlightenment has to tell us about specifically

CC1
02-23-2015, 05:11 PM
The link routes to a message dated February 23. Hey that's today. I guess everything that occurred prior to this revelation was perfectly OK unless there is a mention of it being forbidden before this. But don't let that stop the hissy fits and tangled knickers.

Did I come across like I was having a "hissy fit". I guess I really touched a nerve huh?

Kefa
02-23-2015, 05:16 PM
Did I come across like I was having a "hissy fit". I guess I really touched a nerve huh?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5qVlnGIxpzU

:rolleyes: :D

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 05:17 PM
Oh, you recycled them already and got other units within your rank. Hope they take those too, along with the cash and valor from recycling those ships.

I recycled them so I did not have them anymore and only used them when used against me. Just for your knowledge, I did not buy any other cash units and I did not buy any other valor units. Make sure you know what you're talking about first.

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 05:18 PM

lol and 7 more

edit oops that was 8

CC1
02-23-2015, 05:18 PM

Lmao 5678910

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 05:19 PM
It's obvious that some here don't have a good command of the English language. Violation of the terms of service means cheating( I will apologize now to the many here who do fully understand this) I hate to say these people are ignorant, as I can't believe they really are since they do seem capable of putting a few words together in a reasonable manner. So my next guess is that these are the ones who either used the glitch, have friends who did, or would have if they had an android device. Some continue to say it's not a violation after gree has said that it is. I once heard a theif say it wasn't theft because the owner of the property wasn't using it at the time he took it, lol. You guys don't realy believe what you're saying,any more than we do. Your hand was already caught in the cookie jar, and you're not going to mitigate whatever they decide to do about with those types of arguments. All your continued ridiculous denials do is make me want them to come down harder, so at this point, would probably be best just to keep silent and move on after whatever actions they take are done. To be fair they do absolutely need to remove the cash, valor, and any valor units that have been purchased up to the point they have the fix done. Personally I'd remove any and all valor and cash from their accounts, as a consequence of their actions. If the consequences arnt such that they lose more than they gained, there will be nothing stopping people from wanting to do the same again next time, as there are no real consequences. I wouldn't ban them, just set them back further than before they started. id find some way to track who has received such consequences in the past, and implement a third strike policy.

rs1086
02-23-2015, 05:29 PM
It's obvious that some here don't have a good command of the English language. Violation of the terms of service means cheating( I will apologize now to the many here who do fully understand this) I hate to say these people are ignorant, as I can't believe they really are since they do seem capable of putting a few words together in a reasonable manner. So my next guess is that these are the ones who either used the glitch, have friends who did, or would have if they had an android device. Some continue to say it's not a violation after gree has said that it is. I once heard a theif say it wasn't theft because the owner of the property wasn't using it at the time he took it, lol. You guys don't realy believe what you're saying,any more than we do. Your hand was already caught in the cookie jar, and you're not going to mitigate whatever they decide to do about with those types of arguments. All your continued ridiculous denials do is make me want them to come down harder, so at this point, would probably be best just to keep silent and move on after whatever actions they take are done. To be fair they do absolutely need to remove the cash, valor, and any valor units that have been purchased up to the point they have the fix done. Personally I'd remove any and all valor and cash from their accounts, as a consequence of their actions. If the consequences arnt such that they lose more than they gained, there will be nothing stopping people from wanting to do the same again next time, as there are no real consequences. I wouldn't ban them, just set them back further than before they started. id find some way to track who has received such consequences in the past, and implement a third strike policy.

Riddler... anyone (Micky) having more than 1 deadly bridge jumper is cheating and has been ever since there were more than 1 (the max possible amount) in the inventory.... all kinds of people have "cheated" in this game.... flight mode, recycling tanks for crazy cash, etc... purchasing a unit that the game allowed...without hacking or altering the game in anyway is far from cheating... a gree programmer hiccup isn't user cheating... you know this

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 05:30 PM
So you're withdrawing the term specifically then?
I don't recall having said that this wasn't a cheat (though I may have). I was simply asking for a link where a mod specifically said cheat. You are free to draw your own conclusions about what a mod has said but you aren't free to say they said something that they didn't specifically say.

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 05:39 PM
Since this one got people all up in arms, how about we do a complete cleanse. No point in quarter doing it right? Lets go ALL the way.

FIRST, we need to remove all the units, prizes, money and valor from all iOS account that have abused or benefited from the airplane mode glitch because they have the advantage of getting all the really good prizes for free the rest of us had to spend money on or did not get, i.e. the +1 energy, +1 building upgrades and those really nice 20% stat boost that seem so rare to come by now. As a deterrent to doing it again, ban those cheaters and factions.

Second, the Frontline Tank Glitch, yeah, we need to remove ALL that money from accounts less than 100 IPH, because lets get real, no way they can have hundreds of billions with those small IPHs. Also, remove all the Frontline Gunners from each of those account. Since they have used those ill gotten Gunners to get prizes on the leaderboards, take back all those units awarded since they cheated to get them. Oh, thats right, iOS got to use it too so maybe they want to keep them.

Third, how about those the Gold Glitch iOS got. All those events they got to abuse it in before the patch. All that free gold going into faction goals, as well as indie. Thats not very fair to us Android users. A simple quarry can find all this. Lets get those guys banned as well, since the iOS users are more moral than us Android users.

Lastly, what about the new ships? Surely it was not intended for those who can buy them through the store to spend 12m to buy them and recycle them for 16m each? Lets ban these guys as well for glitching, oh I mean cheating. After all, you can still cheat the system right?

Lets get real for a second, not ONE players complained like this during all the iOS only glitches, which at the time was pretty game breaking, which violated the TOS that currently stands because it has not changed. This glitch is no more game breaking as winning a years worth of F/LTQs with a energy glitch, since at the time, energy refills did not exist or even as bad as a iOS only gold glitch, which also help in events such as Full Assault and World Domination. Not a single player was banned for any of this. Also, the 600k jets are still floating around on accounts that should have have them, which was also game breaking in its time and still is today.

Android version of MW is broken and has been since the start. Things happen. This is a screw up on GREE and not the players so don't take it out on us as we had no control of it. Most of us did not want to use the glitch but had to because it was being used against us.

dan2407
02-23-2015, 05:44 PM
You do realise the airplane glitch also helped android players..

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 05:47 PM

Not as much as it helped iOS players. They were also able to use it to finish those indie map missions. Too bad they had to cheat and finish them right? Now they don't get the new units like we can.

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 05:49 PM
Lastly, what about the new ships? Surely it was not intended for those who can buy them through the store to spend 12m to buy them and recycle them for 16m each? Lets ban these guys as well for glitching, oh I mean cheating. After all, you can still cheat the system right?

I did find it interesting that at least one player of 'high morals' seems to believe that that is indeed how it is meant to work......really? Going to go buy me a new car andkeep.trading it in until its free.

Captain Buck Slayer
02-23-2015, 05:49 PM
Since this one got people all up in arms, how about we do a complete cleanse. No point in quarter doing it right? Lets go ALL the way.

FIRST, we need to remove all the units, prizes, money and valor from all iOS account that have abused or benefited from the airplane mode glitch because they have the advantage of getting all the really good prizes for free the rest of us had to spend money on or did not get, i.e. the +1 energy, +1 building upgrades and those really nice 20% stat boost that seem so rare to come by now. As a deterrent to doing it again, ban those cheaters and factions.

Second, the Frontline Tank Glitch, yeah, we need to remove ALL that money from accounts less than 100 IPH, because lets get real, no way they can have hundreds of billions with those small IPHs. Also, remove all the Frontline Gunners from each of those account. Since they have used those ill gotten Gunners to get prizes on the leaderboards, take back all those units awarded since they cheated to get them. Oh, thats right, iOS got to use it too so maybe they want to keep them.

Third, how about those the Gold Glitch iOS got. All those events they got to abuse it in before the patch. All that free gold going into faction goals, as well as indie. Thats not very fair to us Android users. A simple quarry can find all this. Lets get those guys banned as well, since the iOS users are more moral than us Android users.

Lets get real for a second, not ONE players complained like this during all the iOS only glitches, which at the time was pretty game breaking, which violated the TOS that currently stands because it has not changed. This glitch is no more game breaking as winning a years worth of F/LTQs with a energy glitch, since at the time, energy refills did not exist or even as bad as a iOS only gold glitch, which also help in events such as Full Assault and World Domination. Not a single player was banned for any of this. Also, the 600k jets are still floating around on accounts that should have have them, which was also game breaking in its time and still is today.

Android version of MW is broken and has been since the start. Things happen. This is a screw up on GREE and not the players so don't take it out on us as we had no control of it. Most of us did not want to use the glitch but had to because it was being used against us.
Jelly about the Arjun Tank glitch? Lol

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 05:50 PM
Jelly about the Arjun Tank glitch? Lol

Fair is fair right?

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 05:51 PM
Rs, it is cheating, sorry to bust that bubble you are living in. Tuuts, read what I posted above. I tried to be as plain as I could. So if I say that I drove a car that did not belong to me, that I did not have permission to use, that dosnt mean I stole it? The world stolen was not said, but means the same thing. I'm sure you could say, well it belonged to a friend of yours, who lets you use his car all the time, so you did not have to have permission each time you drove it. Come on, we all know what it means, let's not act like we are obtuse. Cheating is not defined as hacking as some would have us believe. The definition has been listed by a few here already. if you chat online with another woman other than your wife, and share explicit photos of each other, engage in explicit convo, try explaining to your wife that's not cheating if she catches you. You didn't actually engage in any physical activities with this other person. I'm sure that will fly, right? Good luck.

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 05:52 PM
I did find it interesting that at least one player of 'high morals' seems to believe that that is indeed how it is meant to work......really? Going to go buy me a new car andkeep.trading it in until its free.

But hey, the game allows them to do it right? just like the game allows us to buy those ships.

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 05:53 PM
oh well thats ok then
How.silly of me

ezmunie
02-23-2015, 05:57 PM
I recycled them so I did not have them anymore and only used them when used against me. Just for your knowledge, I did not buy any other cash units and I did not buy any other valor units. Make sure you know what you're talking about first.

So, you recycled them for cash and valor. So you must have plenty of cash and valor for Gree to take from you. Good, I hope they do.

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 05:57 PM
Rs, it is cheating, sorry to bust that bubble you are living in. Tuuts, read what I posted above. I tried to be as plain as I could. So if I say that I drove a car that did not belong to me, that I did not have permission to use, that dosnt mean I stole it? The world stolen was not said, but means the same thing. I'm sure you could say, well it belonged to a friend of yours, who lets you use his car all the time, so you did not have to have permission each time you drove it. Come on, we all know what it means, let's not act like we are obtuse. Cheating is not defined as hacking as some would have us believe. The definition has been listed by a few here already. if you chat online with another woman other than your wife, and share explicit photos of each other, engage in explicit convo, try explaining to your wife that's not cheating if she catches you. You didn't actually engage in any physical activities with this other person. I'm sure that will fly, right? Good luck.
So you admit there is no link where a mod specifically says cheat? thank you for clearing that up.

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 05:58 PM

Speed, the biggest difference here is context. GREE release to us a product that passed QA inspection. We did not steal nor did we cheat. it was given to use like that. This works in real market trades as well. If I buy a 50 inch TV for 50 bucks, I can sell it for what I want. I can also choose to buy all of them and sell them for 600 bucks each, meaning at some point I got them all for FREE. I exploited the system, should I go to jail?

You don't understand context. Plenty of married couples look at porn and use sex chatlines, that does not mean they are cheating.

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 05:59 PM
It seems some of you want to keep justifying your cheating because of others who cheated with another glitch. So you can understand, neither cheater is right, and cheating because someone else did once upon a time is a really lame excuse. And dosnt make it right. Many of us did not participate in either or any of the past cheating. To us, all of the past, and current ones are equal as far as cheating goes. I know some who used them in the past, and some who did this time. The ones I've known a while, I let know my disappointment to see it. And they know I will report a friend as easily and someone I do not know for any violations. I manage in many cases to get the ones I know to self report to gree, and take the consequences.

Pidgeot
So, you recycled them for cash and valor. So you must have plenty of cash and valor for Gree to take from you. Good, I hope they do.

The recycled cash is a byproduct of the ships. I have no control over that but I generate A LOT of money, I can make a billion valor easy.

rs1086

I don't really disagree, but if you're going to call this cheating, than you need to call out ALL of the other things that are cheating.... including stuff that involves some of the strongest players in the game... just sayin

ezmunie
02-23-2015, 06:01 PM
I really don't understand the need to cheat in a game.

There can't be a feeling of accomplishment if you don't play by the rules.

I've never taken advantage of any glitch, even though I knew about them.

It just makes no sense to abuse the system.

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 06:02 PM
It seems some of you want to keep justifying your cheating because of others who cheated with another glitch. So you can understand, neither cheater is right, and cheating because someone else did once upon a time is a really lame excuse. And dosnt make it right. Many of us did not participate in either or any of the past cheating. To us, all of the past, and current ones are equal as far as cheating goes. I know some who used them in the past, and some who did this time. The ones I've known a while, I let know my disappointment to see it. And they know I will report a friend as easily and someone I do not know for any violations. I manage in many cases to get the ones I know to self report to gree, and take the consequences.

No, we dont but this is calling the kettle back. No one complained about the iOS Airplane glitch because when time came, faction goals were completed. No one complained because of the tank glitch because everyone got to use it but for the first time when a glitch comes up that android can use, its suddenly wrong?

And Speed, do you still have those bombers in your army?

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 06:05 PM
I really don't understand the need to cheat in a game.

There can't be a feeling of accomplishment if you don't play by the rules.

I've never taken advantage of any glitch, even though I knew about them.

It just makes no sense to abuse the system.

We are playing by the rules. You forget GREE sets them. Fair Market Trade states once you give us a product, its ours to use. We could not buy them from the store but we could from player inventory. And no need to lie, you did not abuse this one glitch but you took part in others.

CC1
02-23-2015, 06:06 PM

Very well said. I laugh at how vehemently it’s defended. Now that Gree has stated explicitly they deem it a violation of TOS, the argument changes to “OK, but it’s not cheating” and “anyone that disagrees is just a jealous iOS user that couldn’t use it”

But it is certainly entertaining from a behavioral point of view to watch the mechanics of rationalization and justification.

CC1
02-23-2015, 06:09 PM
...No one complained about the iOS Airplane glitch ...

There are numerous threads. here's one http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?91043-GREE-Now-please-close-the-airline-glitch!&highlight=airplane+glitch

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 06:10 PM
I don't really disagree, but if you're going to call this cheating, than you need to call out ALL of the other things that are cheating.... including stuff that involves some of the strongest players in the game... just sayin
I don't reaaly disagree either. and i'm sure speed is happy to call amlost all the rest cheating, and I'm fine with that. he can call them what he likes.

All I asked for.was a link to a post that a mod said specifically...... cheat. Itwould seem no such post exsists.

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 06:20 PM
Pigeot. I completely understand context, you are the one denying to obvious. You were wrong, just be man enough to admit it, accept whatever the consequences are, and move on. Gree providing an inferior product dosnt justify cheating. You knew it was wrong, and even said the only reason you did it, was because others did, and you felt you had to compete. So you gave into a form of peer pressure. i applaud the baseball players in the league who chose not to get involved with steroids a few years back, when they had to compete with so many who did. I'm sure some lost their jobs at the time, beacause there were better, steroid using players who beat them out of their positions. I guess it was the leagues fault that players were using steroids, and the players who did should accept no responsibility. Because the league did not have specific testing for those steroids, dosnt mean it wasn't cheating. At least a few did come clean. Let's see how many of those players ever get into the hall of fame.

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 06:20 PM
There are numerous threads. here's one http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?91043-GREE-Now-please-close-the-airline-glitch!&highlight=airplane+glitch

I was taking about the airplane mode glitch with F/LTQs

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 06:25 PM
Pigeot. I completely understand context, you are the one denying to obvious. You were wrong, just be man enough to admit it, accept whatever the consequences are, and move on. Gree providing an inferior product dosnt justify cheating. You knew it was wrong, and even said the only reason you did it, was because others did, and you felt you had to compete. So you gave into a form of peer pressure. i applaud the baseball players in the league who chose not to get involved with steroids a few years back, when they had to compete with so many who did. I'm sure some lost their jobs at the time, beacause there were better, steroid using players who beat them out of their positions. I guess it was the leagues fault that players were using steroids, and the players who did should accept no responsibility. Because the league did not have specific testing for those steroids, dosnt mean it wasn't cheating. At least a few did come clean. Let's see how many of those players ever get into the hall of fame.

Im not wrong, you cant compare "stealing a car" to not stealing because you clearly are stealing. big difference is the product was release to us and let us do it. Its fair game. Any unintentional bugs are fixed and ill gains are removed. I also dont see the problem with steroids. We use enhancements all through life to improve things. They also put steroids in the meats we eat. We also buy enhancements for our cars, home and other stuff. So I can assume you dont eat meats and dont own any modified items and live in an apartment like the rest of us? Everything bare bones?

Also, don't you still have Vicious Tactical Bombers in your inventory? Where's your punishment or do you spend too much?

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 07:27 PM
Jesus pidjoet enough already. My sides are hurting from laughing so hard. I don't think you're a fool, but you're not fooling anyone, and I know you don't believe any of that yourself. Just move on guy.

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 07:30 PM
Jesus pidjoet enough already. My sides are hurting from laughing so hard. I don't think you're a fool, but you're not fooling anyone, and I know you don't believe any of that yourself. Just move on guy.

Jesus isn't around anymore and nice job avoiding my question. Do you still have the jets or not?

ezmunie
02-23-2015, 07:34 PM
Also, don't you still have Vicious Tactical Bombers in your inventory? Where's your punishment or do you spend too much?

I just looked... nope, I don't have any of those. Hmmmm, I must not have cheated on that one either.

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 07:35 PM
Pidgeot, the airplane mode glitch was complained about many times. I personally posted quite a number of time about this, as I discivered Our top competition was a actively teaching and condoning the use of this method. They also used the same thinking you are trying at the time. Didn't work well for them either. Might as wel, take it to the next step. Gree puts out a product that has allowed hackers to circumvent their intended way of playing, and you yourself admitted you did too, using the excuse they put it put with the ability to do so. They should have put in enough security measures to prevent the hacking in the first place. It's a really slippery slope you're trying to go down.

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 07:40 PM
No I have no jets, if you spent the time to know what you were talking about, you would know the story how three of those got in one of my eight games inventory. And the following actions I and others made to attempt to get gree to remove them starting within a minute of discovering what was going on. I actually gained less boost from those three planes, than I would have from the hundreds of ones I intended to receive would have given me, and I was already one of the strongest in the game. I did not willingly add u its to my inventory that were not something I should have recieved.

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 07:41 PM
You were hosnest about why you did what you did, and I have posted the story in the forum several times about what happened. Be happy to again if you need a refresher on it.

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 08:09 PM
I just looked... nope, I don't have any of those. Hmmmm, I must not have cheated on that one either.

What about the 5 extra tanks from last epic boss or the LTQ that dropped all 3 days at once?

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 08:10 PM
You were hosnest about why you did what you did, and I have posted the story in the forum several times about what happened. Be happy to again if you need a refresher on it.

No need to, I'm good.

mwfighter
02-23-2015, 08:13 PM
Pidgeot, the airplane mode glitch was complained about many times. I personally posted quite a number of time about this, as I discivered Our top competition was a actively teaching and condoning the use of this method. They also used the same thinking you are trying at the time. Didn't work well for them either. Might as wel, take it to the next step. Gree puts out a product that has allowed hackers to circumvent their intended way of playing, and you yourself admitted you did too, using the excuse they put it put with the ability to do so. They should have put in enough security measures to prevent the hacking in the first place. It's a really slippery slope you're trying to go down.

Know the difference between hacking and using a loophole. They are completely different.

Hacking is to tax fraud
as
glitching is to utilizing tax loopholes

Don't confuse the two

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 08:26 PM
They are not the same, but you obviously missed the point I was making, pidjoet seemed to feel from previous posts that what others was doing was wrong, but felt to do so himself in order to compete. Now he flounders around with varying justifications that put the blame on gree. The devil made me do it it, it wasn't me. Now that what he did is fully justified in his mind, and he does not consider it to be cheating, though for some reason he felt it was wrong of the first ones doing it to use it. Maybe he can justify that next step. They are both cheating in my book, and I agree they are not the same level of cheating. Yet if I suddenly decided that exploiting a glitch isn't cheating, what's to keep me from determine some , in my mind, valid points for the nest level. I know others who have taken that step, so he would not be the first. Many do it because of the wrongs they feel gree has committed.

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 09:04 PM
I dont know about that Speed.

Apollo13
02-23-2015, 09:11 PM
If GREE cannot get rid of the bombers from players' inventory...what makes GREE going to be able to find every players who have use this latest glitch to get Valors and Apollo ranking units? come on, be realistic....this game is screwed beyond repair. Just putting up a statement that a fix is out doesn't mean anything...unless GREE can give solid proof that they can fix it, otherwise, I think it's time for everyone to move on...continue to spend, and you are the only one fooling yourself that you have became stronger. I have stopped spending...not a lot, just 3 vaults per cycle, but I know that if I continue, I am just going to pour more into a bottomless pit.

Z-Infierno
02-23-2015, 09:13 PM
What about of those points gained on WD for factions using the GLITCH. What the code of conduct say about it???? What about to demoted their rank gained and rewards too. Bet you wont do that because you left the event end to keep receiving money. MONEY is your HIGH value no HONESTY and FAIR-GAME :mad:

Kefa
02-23-2015, 09:19 PM
What about of those points gained on WD for factions using the GLITCH. What the code of conduct say about it???? What about to demoted their rank gained and rewards too. Bet you wont do that because you left the event end to keep receiving money. MONEY is your HIGH value no HONESTY and FAIR-GAME :mad:

Unfortunately, the consequences of something like this go pretty far and intricate. There's allot of toothpaste that can never be put back in the tube no matter what they try.

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 09:26 PM
Whats being done about the android lockout due to valor higher than the system can handle?

Brown Out
02-23-2015, 09:35 PM
Whats being done about the android lockout due to valor higher than the system can handle?

Hopefully nothing.

ezmunie
02-23-2015, 09:37 PM

Maybe once Gree takes the valor you got from recycling those ships, you'll be low enough that you can get back in.

good gawd noooo
02-23-2015, 09:40 PM
as far as I can tell gree has done what they set out to.. removed the assault ship from everyones(except apollos captians)inventory and also removed the tactical bombers.. as for its affect on game or wd.. someon my team used glitch some didn't and we actually placed a lil lower this cycle then we did last this cycle we finished 129 last cycle 118.. I really don't think this glitch affected the wars as much as many were hoping.. I do think that some didn't do as well as they hoped and are looking for any excuse to complain and blame it on anyone but themselves or their teams effort.. but that is simply in my opinion

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 09:41 PM
Maybe once Gree takes the valor you got from recycling those ships, you'll be low enough that you can get back in.

Thats the theory. Anything lower than 2,147,483,647 valor should be good. Game's in this days age dont have this issue since they lock you at certain number values. Maybe they should lock the valor to 2 billion until android devices can run a 64 bit OS.

BrisingrBoss
02-23-2015, 09:45 PM
Those ships and bombers are overpowered!!! doesn't matter if you are Apollo captain it is way too powerful for the price!! they should be costing 15 million valor. at the very least 1.5 million valor each, based on the price for the other units for sale at the store. GREE should remove them from everybody's army and put out different, more price equivalent units.

good gawd noooo
02-23-2015, 09:45 PM
Clem please explain why a captain growler with stats of 28,000/25,000 costs 15.8 million ingame cash and an advanced assault ship with stats of 1,134,000/1,134,000 stats about the same.
the error on that is its supposed to be 12.5m VALOR not cash.. if it cost that much in valor the cash you get from recycleing and valor you get would be a low exchange value.. hopefully they will also fix that as well and refund the money the apollos captians spent remove their units and readjust the price so they can buy them for the correct cost... might reduce a few stats in the upper ranks as well

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 09:47 PM
I dont think destructible units should cost valor. I think a fair price for them is 50 to 100 million.

good gawd noooo
02-23-2015, 09:49 PM
Thats the theory. Anything lower than 2,147,483,647 valor should be good. Game's in this days age dont have this issue since they lock you at certain number values. Maybe they should lock the valor to 2 billion until android devices can run a 64 bit OS.

on that players can either wait for gree support or borrow an apple device to transfer game to long enough to spend the valor so it is under the valor amount you listed.. the borrowing a friends ipad or iphone is the quickest way to do this. also if you cant access your account to get the transfer code.. duh make another mw id link it to your google account and then get the code from that id..

btw if this violates tos or code of conduct to supply a solution please simply delete my post it is not my intent to casue harm just to fix or help fix some players games so they can log in and buy gold and spend gold

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 09:53 PM
on that players can either wait for gree support or borrow an apple device to transfer game to long enough to spend the valor so it is under the valor amount you listed.. the borrowing a friends ipad or iphone is the quickest way to do this. also if you cant access your account to get the transfer code.. duh make another mw id link it to your google account and then get the code from that id..

btw if this violates tos or code of conduct to supply a solution please simply delete my post it is not my intent to casue harm just to fix or help fix some players games so they can log in and buy gold and spend gold

How do I get the code?

good gawd noooo
02-23-2015, 09:57 PM
I dont think destructible units should cost valor. I think a fair price for them is 50 to 100 million.

although I agree shouldn't cost valor.. the iph of players at that level makes 100m too low.. that's like selling an 100k unit to low levels for 500k.. due to their iph at that level should be more like 1b cash.. but yes shouldn't have to spend valor on unit that can be destroyed

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 09:58 PM
although I agree shouldn't cost valor.. the iph of players at that level makes 100m too low.. that's like selling an 100k unit to low levels for 500k.. due to their iph at that level should be more like 1b cash.. but yes shouldn't have to spend valor on unit that can be destroyed

Makes sense.

Kefa
02-23-2015, 09:59 PM
The more I work at actually trying to raise my rank, the more I realize just how much the people at the highest ranks deserve access to affordable units that can set them apart from the lower ranks. It's a massive accomplishment, and deserves a comparable reward. For once, Modern War has become a game that actually profits a player to rank up.

good gawd noooo
02-23-2015, 10:01 PM
How do I get the code?

check your email hope it helps. if not reply back and I will try to help further

Rotsch
02-23-2015, 11:23 PM
Hi Clementine
So thanks for the Terms of Service. But please mention, which term all the users buying the Apollo Rank Units did offend. We neither used a hack or root or something else. So we didn't offend the Terms of Service. It was a bug in your game as there are other bugs. So it's not ok to removed the bought entities! There have been - and there are - many other bugs you didn't correct. For example as a iPhone user I have no possibility to profit from the gold glitch that Android users can profit from since month. And because many in the game needs a lot of gold to go faster forward the have a big advantage.
There are many players who bought the Apollo ship and recycled it immediatly. They got more money back as they have paied for and further they got hugh amounts of valors. So:
- why you remove anything from people not using illegal methodes?
- why you didn't get back at least the money needed to buy the ships?
- why you didn't remove the the billions of valors others got out from the recycling?

So if you have Terms of Service it's not only valuable for us but also for you. In my opinion you don't have the right to remove troups because none article of your Terms has been violated.

I invite you to remove the ships back into the inventory.

Rotsch
02-23-2015, 11:26 PM
Ezmunie, none of the TOS you post has been violated!!!

Mikelord
02-23-2015, 11:32 PM
When someone gains 2.1 billion valor and increases their stats by 60billion in minutes, there is no conceivable hope for me to ever recover. They can hold onto that valor and spend till they die old and peaceful. If something isn't done, I will not be playing this game much longer. This latest issue/hack/bug has really shown me doing the right thing gets u no where. I saved up 22million valor over a few raid boss cycles and recycling my inventory..... What I worked months for someone x1000000000000% blew me out of the water.... Across all android.... I'm waiting to hear what clementine and devs do.bthis s.h.i.t is deep. That talk might be too true

Big John
02-23-2015, 11:44 PM
The title is valor glitch not unit glitch so removing excess valor would seem to be the route to take but probably too late.

To even things up award iOS users extra valor.

J1mcrane
02-23-2015, 11:49 PM
Technically, it falls under "exploit". In the store it clearly shows that the units are meant for those who have completed Apollo Ops Rank. Definitely nothing was hacked, no third-party software was used, no macros or automated bots were used, the game code wasn't modded, etc... but an ability to be able to obtain something unintended was discovered and exploited. I don't honestly believe a single person purchased them truly believing the game intended for them to be capable of purchasing them. Yes, hypothetically, someone could have stumbled upon them in someone's inventory, seen the "Buy" button, and bought them without ever knowing what they were. But you and I, and everyone else here, all know how small the percentage of people who fall in that category would be.

Technically, everyone has cheated!!! I'm sure the units were supposed to be on sale for 12m valour and not cash, which is where this "slip up" occurred. So therefore anyone who has them in their inventory is indeed a cheat.

GSF Wingman GRI
02-23-2015, 11:56 PM
Technically, everyone has cheated!!! I'm sure the units were supposed to be on sale for 12m valour and not cash, which is where this "slip up" occurred. So therefore anyone who has them in their inventory is indeed a cheat.

Fully agree on this. The Arjun glitch still works for this unit. Why can these players "legitly" gain cash and valor by recycling units?

Thomas123
02-24-2015, 12:07 AM
All advantages gained from this glitch, including any cash and valor need to be removed. And in order to dicipline players who knowingly (in this case i believe 99.9999 percent) violate TOS, remove 10 random bonus units from their inventory along with any units won in this WD. If gliching/cheating is to be stopped, glitchers/cheaters must feel some pain and loss by doing so.

ezmunie
02-24-2015, 12:10 AM
Ezmunie, none of the TOS you post has been violated!!!

When Clementine posts that it's an TOS violation, it's a violation.

It's on Facebook too... it's a violation of Gree's TOS.

Android users who bought the ships used an exploit which is clearly in Gree's TOS. Read it and you'll see for yourself.

GSF Wingman GRI
02-24-2015, 12:13 AM
When Clementine posts that it's an TOS violation, it's a violation.

It's on Facebook too... it's a violation of Gree's TOS.

Android users who bought the ships used an exploit which is clearly in Gree's TOS. Read it and you'll see for yourself.

It is just another nail in the coffin....

ezmunie
02-24-2015, 12:15 AM
Many of the android users are locked out of their accounts because they sold all those ships and their accumulated valor is locking them out. Personally, I don't feel sorry for them. They cheated their way into getting locked out.

Gree needs to go in and remove the valor they did not earn, the cash they sold the ships for and any units they bought with ill-gotten gains.

Big John
02-24-2015, 12:20 AM
Maybe add to TOS that anyone caught glitching will have bonus units removed.

ezmunie
02-24-2015, 12:33 AM
Hi Clementine
So thanks for the Terms of Service. But please mention, which term all the users buying the Apollo Rank Units did offend. We neither used a hack or root or something else. So we didn't offend the Terms of Service. It was a bug in your game as there are other bugs. So it's not ok to removed the bought entities! There have been - and there are - many other bugs you didn't correct. For example as a iPhone user I have no possibility to profit from the gold glitch that Android users can profit from since month. And because many in the game needs a lot of gold to go faster forward the have a big advantage.
There are many players who bought the Apollo ship and recycled it immediatly. They got more money back as they have paied for and further they got hugh amounts of valors. So:
- why you remove anything from people not using illegal methodes?
- why you didn't get back at least the money needed to buy the ships?
- why you didn't remove the the billions of valors others got out from the recycling?

So if you have Terms of Service it's not only valuable for us but also for you. In my opinion you don't have the right to remove troups because none article of your Terms has been violated.

I invite you to remove the ships back into the inventory.

LMAO! You're funny!

Lt Kije
02-24-2015, 12:52 AM

Thank you for the update, red line for me, if they do nothing on it

groovy shags
02-24-2015, 01:20 AM
Raising my stats from 6b to 90b in 20 minutes - zero dollars

Raising game cash from $2b to over $750b - zero dollars

Increasing valor reserves from 6m to 1.97b - zero dollars

Building an un breakable army of 50,000 indestructible units - zero dollars

Laughing for days while reading sobbing posts from sour g**** iOS players that have used "glitches" for years, never complained while they were looting GREE for all they could, taking advantage of every "exploit" they could find, then suddenly turning into the most upstanding, principled, moral authorities on earth...PRICELESS!

ezmunie
02-24-2015, 01:30 AM

Laughing for days while reading sobbing posts from sour g**** iOS players that have used "glitches" for years, never complained while they were looting GREE for all they could, taking advantage of every "exploit" they could find, then suddenly turning into the most upstanding, principled, moral authorities on earth...PRICELESS!

Gree taking your units, cash, valor and any units you bought with proceeds from ships recycled..... that's PRICELESS!

Lt Kije
02-24-2015, 01:40 AM

At the end of the day, what satisfaction do you get from a game, when you have cheated to get where you are, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing my stats were earned though playing the game properly, what is the point of playing when you cheat?

beerandbones22
02-24-2015, 01:43 AM
I must say this tread is highly entertaining. Some have lost sight of fact this is just a game. No personal harm was done to anyone. Who knew someone hitting a buy button could cause all this. An interesting side note u can also buy all the original units with the same method. Stock up on those 1/0 infantry units haha

rajendran
02-24-2015, 01:54 AM
whether any update will come out for the andriod users who got locked out??????

Lt Kije
02-24-2015, 01:58 AM
whether any update will come out for the andriod users who got locked out??????

If they got locked out due to valour, I hope they don't do an update

groovy shags
02-24-2015, 02:40 AM
You really think I care? I play for fun...and this was a fun 4 days! They can take the entire game from me if they want. I have a life that doesn't revolve around a fantasy game. It's just that all this drama was too tempting to not sign up to post in these forums. You guys have given me great entertainment! Now...get back down into your moms basement and stop raiding the fridge!

groovy shags
02-24-2015, 02:45 AM
Do all of you waste your allowance on modern war? What is the end game? Is the an awards banquet, trophies, cash prizes, or something worth all your time, energy, money and stress? This has been so much fun! Drama at every twist and turn! I might have bought at least half a vault just to read the forums this weekend! Lmfao!

Rparker1979
02-24-2015, 03:15 AM
Posted by Demolisher: I think you should remove all units (including the ones bought with hacked cash and valor) and all the excess cash & valor still in thier banks as well.

Also removing the WDE rewards from the individuals that used the glitch would serve as a great punishment and act as deterrent to not do it in future.

This is the best And most fair solution to the issue at hand.

If too much work to do above then all who are not of correct rank that purchased and sold units should have those accounts removed and offer a new level 1 account to start fresh on.

This should only apply to the people not of correct rank. If correct rank nothing should be done as no wrong was done.

Viktor85
02-24-2015, 04:30 AM
It is not cheating when you buy units from other's inventory

Viktor85
02-24-2015, 04:33 AM
If they didn't want us to buy units from other's inventory they would have locked that from beginning. And also, once you reach that rank you'll be unbeatable for a few billion cash? Damn, that is a too big jump in stats

NaRciS
02-24-2015, 04:39 AM
It's difficult to say but 'Well done Gree' so far...

The action to remove the units is good but the Cash and Valor has to go otherwise the action above is pointless - it would mean the cheats still get a huge advantage.

Thanks

Helios Von Elisar
02-24-2015, 04:47 AM
If people used valor to buy a unit they knew they shouldn't have, they shouldn't get their valor back. I've been playing this game for a while, one thing I learned is that when there is a glitch word spreads fast and there are people who will jump on it ASAP and others who wouldn't go near it. But details are discussed on faction chats. If you bought one you knew about it and knew it was a glitch. So loss of valor should be your reward. Take back the units and forget about giving back valor.

Dasfergmiester
02-24-2015, 05:07 AM

Agreed! After playing this game for over 2 years I still only get 3 energy / min and I'm a daily player. Somethings just not right!

J1mcrane
02-24-2015, 05:13 AM
Agreed! After playing this game for over 2 years I still only get 3 energy / min and I'm a daily player. Somethings just not right!

Yup, you need to join a top 25 faction mate.

Ozymandias
02-24-2015, 05:20 AM
Yup, you need to join a top 25 faction mate.

Or a top 100 faction that's top 25 in its division, or save up health packs until you can for one cycle.

sstuutss
02-24-2015, 05:36 AM
This should only apply to the people not of correct rank. If correct rank nothing should be done as no wrong was done.
So you think gree meant for you/them to be able to sell units for.more than you/them paid for them with bonus valor? reminds me of someone else with a high opinion of his morals .

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 05:45 AM
Rotsch, in case you don't understand, and apparently you don't, gree sets the rules, not you. You knew what this was the moment it came out, or why would you have rushed to take advantage of it. Because you knew gree would nerd it. Their tos does cover this guys, and you all know it. Too funny how you felt you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar, have the video evidence, yet you want to deny it, well because the cookie jar was there, and grandma shouldn't have put it where you could reach it if she didn't expect you to get some. I bet that went over well with grandma too. Lol. You violated the tos, you cheated, in a purposeful manner to get an edge over other players who refused to take advantage of the same cheat, or possibly couldn't take advantage

Rotsch
02-24-2015, 05:47 AM
Ok ezmunie; I checked it with my attorney in the States. And he clearly said that it's NOT a violation of the TOS!

Rotsch
02-24-2015, 05:50 AM
Speedy, I suppose you profit from the video gold glitch that ios users don't have. So please give back all your won gold and upgrades you bought with it too. That's not fair towards the ios users.

Big John
02-24-2015, 05:51 AM
Gree messed up again and some players took advantage, wasn't the first time and probably not the last, get over it.

J1mcrane
02-24-2015, 05:54 AM
Gree messed up again and some players took advantage, wasn't the first time and probably not the last, get over it.

That's the long and short of it mate!

crazeejay
02-24-2015, 05:54 AM
Ok ezmunie; I checked it with my attorney in the States. And he clearly said that it's NOT a violation of the TOS!

LMFAO....mmmmmmmmkay there buddy

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 06:15 AM
Lol Rotsch, if I had to watch videos for gold I'd have quit this game long ago. You can't play at sup level on video gold. I just realized, I don't even know how to watch videos for gold or how that works.

Lt Kije
02-24-2015, 06:21 AM
You really think I care? I play for fun...and this was a fun 4 days! They can take the entire game from me if they want. I have a life that doesn't revolve around a fantasy game. It's just that all this drama was too tempting to not sign up to post in these forums. You guys have given me great entertainment! Now...get back down into your moms basement and stop raiding the fridge!
Odd your life seems to revolve around trolling

I shall await patiently for you to get home from school for your reply

Lt Kije
02-24-2015, 06:25 AM
Yes it is, it's Gree's game and if they say it was cheating, guess what it was cheating!

Indiana
02-24-2015, 06:40 AM
Lol Rotsch, if I had to watch videos for gold I'd have quit this game long ago. You can't play at sup level on video gold. I just realized, I don't even know how to watch videos for gold or how that works.

LOL. Dang Speed ump, now that's funny! You are correct in your statement. You cannot watch enough free videos for gold at SUP level. Heck, not even at the Top 25 level.

Tinker
02-24-2015, 06:44 AM
Yes it is, it's Gree's game and if they say it was cheating, guess what it was cheating!

We live in a time when nobody accepts responsibility for thier actions. The biggest culprit is GREE but everyone wants to focus on those who used the game to its best advantage. It is GREE who is responsible for all the problems this game has had over the years. They merrily bounce from one screw up to the next with no consequence. They roll out defective product routinely, letting the customer base Beta test it for flaws. Repair the damage.? Dont think so. All the cry babies will settle down in a couple of days. They always do. Right Lt Kije? Correct ezmuni? You boys got over the tank glitch, Gold glitch, Airplane glitch etc. This one is really just another in a long series of failures you will also get over.

Yup. Close the doors mid day Friday and come back on Monday to check if anything worked as planned. Oh my! There seems to be a hornets nest disturbed on the Forum. Hmmmmm. What could be wrong?

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 07:10 AM
Tinker , so you admitted you cheated, and it's ok because iOS got some glitches that people exploited? The thing is the people complaining about this one likely did not exploit the iOS ones when avaible. I did not, not ever would. I have several android devices and with the new system could have transfered to those and taken advantage. I did not, and would not. I objected to the ones who exploited those past glitches as well as the current one. It's liek blaming a store for not having good enough security to prevent theft. It's sad that they have to have any security to prevent theft, as the cost of that has to be covered in everything all of us buy. To me it's sad to see such a high percentage of people in the world, who are willing to cheat to get ahead. Trying to deny its cheating, or attempting to place the blame on gree for your actions dosnt mean it's not cheating. You're just making fools of yourselves by trying to pawn off such a lame excuse. The more gree allows the cheating without consequences, the bolder you guys get, to the point you are now even arguing that cheating is cheating. I may start a movement for drastic consequences to punish those involved, as it's obviously only going to get much worse unless gree enforces these types of violations much more strongly. I'm sure the rest of my sup friends would be in full agreement with this.

Big John
02-24-2015, 07:25 AM
Maybe if they could all afford to be in SUP then they wouldn't need to cheat or hack.

Tinker
02-24-2015, 07:27 AM
You just dont get it do you Speed? How many times will Gree push out defective product to you before you do? I guess Gamers will continue to Game and addicts will continue to consume.
I think I've hit the wall on this issue. Beginning to feel like a mouse in a wheel. Runing running running but no scenery passing by.

Cheers
Tinker

Brown Out
02-24-2015, 07:38 AM
Watching the glitchers bend themselves into a pretzel in order to defend their actions is hilarious.

More please!

Ronie
02-24-2015, 07:39 AM
The tos would be violated if the units came from a tird part.. but they came from your update... so cut it off with the rulles... gree should respect them first and than we will olso..

Brown Out
02-24-2015, 07:42 AM
The tos would be violated if the units came from a tird part.. but they came from your update... so cut it off with the rulles... gree should respect them first and than we will olso..

Olso is a lovely place this time of year.

Brown Out
02-24-2015, 07:43 AM

I stay away from tird parties. Not my thing.

bostonbwt
02-24-2015, 07:44 AM
I stay away from tird parties. Not my thing.

Your username seems to indicate otherwise...

Ronie
02-24-2015, 07:46 AM
The tos would only be violated if the units apeared from a tird part but they wear relesed when you relesed the update... cut the crap about tos and all that ....... gree should respect the rules and than so will we.

J1mcrane
02-24-2015, 07:47 AM

Hahahahahaha!!!!i actually just s*it myself!!!

Brown Out
02-24-2015, 07:48 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot Connect To Server
02-24-2015, 07:51 AM
im only up to page 5 and am tired of the ios vs android who did this that whatever.

fact is gree fkd up once again and if ppl had hv not complained about equipment and no top 45 and gree had to have pisd players off taking out eq to bring back top 45 players wouldnt have been able to buy the ships.

and most ppl are pisd off cos it was aos bug cos ios misd out on it like aos misd out on the other bugs etc.

but primarily cos its a rank unit...

if it had hv been a regular unit ppl would hv no "you have to earn it" arguament.

its sad ppl are fighting when loads hv used bugs and lost out to bugs.

many lost their entire games to gree bugs... no compensation or sadness for them?

many of u lost friends and team mates cos of gree bugs are they lost at sea forgotten now thrs a new bug to complain about?

the one common thing is gree.

gree have made more bugs and screw ups and have put in deliberate things which have robbed us all.

gold..valor... money...energy... gained xp... weve all been robbed thousabds of times by gree.

how players play is up to u and your life style and your games abilities but no map x target needs 568 * 14 hits so we hit as we regen only to be robbed of energy by gree resets and still hv the xp and hv to try start again losing more energy gaining more xp.

or gold how many times do we accidentally lose gold cos of fast pop ups or slow game responses like using money to open a box and it takes just a bit long to respond ur brain thinks u didnt press money and u press again for the delay to hit on the gold button even tho its not yet popped up...

and many more things.

we all get mugged assaulted ripped off and robbed by gree and their deliberate programming since day 1 that is fact.

the game is avgood game and very addictive but were all being robbed and gree try cover themselves with a TOS and PP etc when if they was to program honestly and set things properly and fix bugs they would make more money.

they only care about money we all know that for long time.

the players may find the odd glitch or bug to advance or cheat or not.

but we all hv no choice in being robbed by the company who caused it all with lack of staff and quality control and dishonest staff who deliberately added these features in the first place.

they didnt believe in thier own products so added things to gain for themselves and sucker ppl in like 7 days wd and other events being so high to mk ppl believe they hv to follow the carrot to win.

gree fkd up on these bugs and glitches.

but whose doing something about the alleged fraud and theft done to us all for years?

even tapjoy a big affiliate rips us off and doesnt pay us for services we used etc. these companies dont seem to play fair from the start.

but were the mugs for putting up with it or as some may say dewin nuttin about it.

we all get robbed every week.

where are our TOS to protect us?

Mark-1
02-24-2015, 07:54 AM
I am glad the units have been removed. But has the price and the recycling return changed on the Apollo ships too? The problem was not that droid players could glitch it. Droid has been able to get valor units for a long time. Good thing was the good units were expensive, so stats did not change dramatically. Those ships were awesome cash units that could be recycled for huge valor and even more cash. That is what has to be fixed first. Don't let Apollo rank players exploit (glitch) a screwed up unit price. The discussion should not be just about punishing droid players glitching. Gree needs to fix the immediate problem.

Web323
02-24-2015, 08:00 AM
Ships removed = Yes
Cash, valor and purchases = NO

WBS
02-24-2015, 08:02 AM
Gree messed up again and wants to claim TOS violations on those who found gree's problem and used it? I would say that gree caused any TOS that may have been violated. It wasn't hacked by any of the players. I do agree they should be removed by those who have the units that are not Apollo rank but there should be no punishment put on players. It's like seeing a gas station that has .50$ a gallon gas and it was really supposed to be $3.00 a gallon, so people buy it and come in droves and then the gas station trying to punish those who paid the price they saw posted. Gree is messed up bad are any of us surprised anymore?

GGG
02-24-2015, 08:04 AM
Besides removing the units from players not in Rank to get them, don't think there's much more they can do.

The Arjun Tank glitch was a big game changer and
I think I was the narc to first call it out. This "glitch" has the potential of changing the game even more.

killbillbst
02-24-2015, 08:06 AM
A new unit became available to buy for Android users so they bought it, which is violating the TOS? Heard it all now

Brown Out
02-24-2015, 08:09 AM
A new unit became available to buy for Android users so they bought it, which is violating the TOS? Heard it all now

You buy it from the store?
Or you hear about a way to bypass the system and get it from someone's inventory ?

CC1
02-24-2015, 08:10 AM
It always makes me laugh when the argument is made that EVERYONE would have done it if they could have. This argument has been made throughout history on events far more serious than a phone app. Anyone who truly believes it has been successful at deluding themselves. For many, it seems to boil down to semantics. I.e. glitching is not cheating because the words glitch or bug are not explicitly used in the TOS. I suspect many don't truly believe this and recognize an unfair advantage when they see one. Consciously or subconsciously they knew it was gaming the system and wrong. For those, ask yourself this: if the TOS EXPLICITLY used the words glitch or bug and stated using such is a violation, would you still have done it? No one but you can answer that. Trying to accuse everyone that didn't exploit the glitch as just a a jealous iOS user who couldn't is simply an attempt to garner support from others that will make you feel better about yourself.

http://www.businessinsider.com/27-psychological-reasons-why-good-people-do-bad-things-2012-8#cognitive-dissonance-and-rationalization-18

I read a very interesting article. The whole thing is good but what sticks out most is that cheating is contagious and increases when there are numerous temptations to do so. The mental depletion from saying no eventually wears some people down. In a way this suggests if Gree didn't botch so many functions, more would have been able to resist the temptation.

Excerpts from:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304840904577422090013997320

Other factors that increased the dishonesty of our test subjects included knowingly wearing knockoff fashions, being drained from the demands of a mentally difficult task and thinking that "teammates" would benefit from one's cheating in a group version of the matrix task. These factors have little to do with cost-benefit analysis and everything to do with the balancing act that we are constantly performing in our heads. If I am already wearing fake Gucci sunglasses, then maybe I am more comfortable pushing some other ethical limits (we call this the "What the hell" effect). If I am mentally depleted from sticking to a tough diet, how can you expect me to be scrupulously honest? (It's a lot of effort!) If it is my teammates who benefit from my fudging the numbers, surely that makes me a virtuous person!

The results of these experiments should leave you wondering about the ways that we currently try to keep people honest. Does the prospect of heavy fines or increased enforcement really make someone less likely to cheat on their taxes, to fill out a fraudulent insurance claim, to recommend a bum investment or to steal from his or her company? It may have a small effect on our behavior, but it is probably going to be of little consequence when it comes up against the brute psychological force of "I'm only fudging a little" or "Everyone does it" or "It's for a greater good."

All of this means that, although it is obviously important to pay attention to flagrant misbehaviors, it is probably even more important to discourage the small and more ubiquitous forms of dishonesty—the misbehavior that affects all of us, as both perpetrators and victims. This is especially true given what we know about the contagious nature of cheating and the way that small transgressions can grease the psychological skids to larger ones.

We want to install locks to stop the next Bernie Madoff, the next Enron, the next steroid-enhanced all-star, the next serial plagiarist, the next self-dealing political miscreant. But locking our doors against the dishonest monsters will not keep them out; they will always cheat their way in. It is the woman down the hallway—the sweet one who could not even carry away your flat-screen TV if she wanted to—who needs to be reminded constantly that, even if the door is open, she cannot just walk in and "borrow" a cup of sugar without asking.

—Mr. Ariely is the James B. Duke Professor of Behavior Economics at Duke University. This piece is adapted from his forthcoming book, "The (Honest) Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone—Especially Ourselves," to be published by HarperCollins on June 5

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 08:18 AM
Was, so the devil made me do it? Kill bill, it wasn't just a new unit, and every person who bought them knew it. At least some here even admit they were aware that they were only supposed to be for players at a certain rank. I guess many of you don't understand that you're not the ones making the rules. Blather all you wish, the ones who do already determined that yes, you did violate the tos if you bought the units without the proper rank. The outright boldness and ridiculousness of your justifications, and transferring of blame has helped me decide to push for an effort for gree to do much more than just kill the glitch and take away the cash units. If the consequences of exploiting these types of glitches have much more dire consequences, I bet you guys so be so gung ho to go after them in the future. If you get whacked on the head enough when a carrot gets dangled, you might eventually learn to stop. Or maybe you like being whacked on the head

Sundown
02-24-2015, 08:58 AM
Gree,

If you are unable to lock units so that people can not buy them off of other players than please reconsider rank rewards. Instead of units consider giving bonuses. This has been an open issue since the introduction of the units that were available when upgrading unit buildings to L9/L10 (Captain Growler, Tech F2 Lightning). This has been an open issue that Gree and a large portion of the community have known about for some time. You have relied on the community to police itself but once you introduced a stat changing unit that policing failed.

Recycling of units. I like this concept but it has failed and caused more damage then it is worth. The Arjun tank and now the ship are examples of its failure. Either it needs to be scrapped or put a cap on the potential benefit regardless of individual unit stats. I understand that high IPH players will be able to still recycle units for valor but at least it is at a high cost.

Unless some changes are made to the game we will be back here discussing the next big unit released.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 09:09 AM
I like the recycling if for no other reason than just reducing the number of units in inventory, trying to look through them all is crazy

Kefa
02-24-2015, 09:34 AM
I like the recycling if for no other reason than just reducing the number of units in inventory, trying to look through them all is crazy

That, and when you have 100,000 units in your inventory your game runs allot slower than when you have 20,000

The Dutch Republic
02-24-2015, 09:34 AM
I know a man, lets call him Oedingi. He lives in a poor area of Nigeria and is a member of the MW family for three years. He aint got no money to buy gold and cant play with the big boys. One day he receives s message that he can increase his stats by hunderdfold by using his crappy outdated Android and just use the game. No additional programs required. Just the MW app. He is cheated by life so many times. He sees all the white fancy boys from America throwing tens of thousands of dollars in this game while he has nothing to eat. He bought the ships and was the king of the neighbourhood and now some punkas is calling him a cheater while those persons hace cheated on the morals in life so many times. He is thinking why am I cheater while the persons spending thiusands of dollars in this game instead of helping humanity with this money are not cheaters. Cheaters of life.

Oedingi has quit playing this game because he hates being a cheater.

Kefa
02-24-2015, 09:47 AM
I know a man, lets call him Oedingi. He lives in a poor area of Nigeria and is a member of the MW family for three years. He aint got no money to buy gold and cant play with the big boys. One day he receives s message that he can increase his stats by hunderdfold by using his crappy outdated Android and just use the game. No additional programs required. Just the MW app. He is cheated by life so many times. He sees all the white fancy boys from America throwing tens of thousands of dollars in this game while he has nothing to eat. He bought the ships and was the king of the neighbourhood and now some punkas is calling him a cheater while those persons hace cheated on the morals in life so many times. He is thinking why am I cheater while the persons spending thiusands of dollars in this game instead of helping humanity with this money are not cheaters. Cheaters of life.

Oedingi has quit playing this game because he hates being a cheater.

Lmao, now it's a race issue?

You know, the other day I noticed a package sitting by my my neighbor's door. I guess they were at work when the delivery truck came, so the guy left it there by the door. It wasn't locked up or secured in any way, so will I be a thief if I take it for myself? I mean, it's not fair because my neighbor has a job, and I don't. Besides, lots of people take things they didn't pay for, and my neighbor makes enough money to buy thousands of these packages, so it wouldn't really be wrong, would it?

Big John
02-24-2015, 09:53 AM
I know a guy who went to the ATM at the bank and it was giving out 20s instead of 10s, is he a thief if he keeps the money?

GSF Wingman GRI
02-24-2015, 10:01 AM
You know, the other day Gree deployed a new upgrade and I was able to get one of the new high ranks in the game. I thought woow. I noted that I am now able to buy a 1 million stat unit for only 12 million in game cash. Even cheaper then a Captain Growler. When I recycle the unit I get even more cash then what I paid for (GLITCH) and I get a **** load of valor (GLITCH).

Then I noted that other players who do not have the rightfull rank were exploiting the GLITCH and thought lets put some drame on the forum.

So when we talk about GLITCH dont forget to also mention the legit rank players who recycle these units in thousands GREE.

Robespierre
02-24-2015, 10:17 AM
The most recent boat glitch and response from our gracious hosts is unacceptable.

What we have learned from this latest experience is that if you find an exploit, go absolutely hog wild with it because there are zero consequences.

We also learned that Gree will telegraph their intentions so that any ill gotten gains can be recycled (laundered) and those gains will be kept and exploited without consequence.

Same thing happened with the Arjun glitch, and the same situation with the dragon planes. The Airplane glitch had been explained to Gree both in the forums and in tickets so many times, however staff chose to act like they were Bigfoot sightings and keep their head in the sand.

From this week's actions, we have learned:

The TOS aren't valid.

There are no consequences.

There is no dissuasion for people to knowingly glitch. (I saw a glitcher with over twenty thousand of those boats).

There is no integrity in this game through either programming or player accountability.

There is no trust for this product.

There is no trust for this provider.

I urge a reconsideration of the response to the boat glitch that includes tangible consequences to accounts that exploited the glitch. I would create a poll to gauge opinion on Gree's glitch response, however I doubt I could phrase it in neutral terms.

Sad day really...I am less frustrated or angered; I am embarrassed for Gree staff that they have to constantly deal with these kinds of issues in constant damage control.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 10:17 AM
Actually John yes. Banks do checks of those things, and by law he would have to return it when the determined who got it. Remeber, they do record who uses those machines. What you guys are proposing a cases where your income level, or whether or not you will get caught, make it ok to cheat. I've had cases where I was given too much back in change for my purchase. I returned the incorrect amount. Wasn't my fault they made the mistake of has di g me the money, but would have been my fault if I kept it. I once bought a Diana fishing reel( I was about 19) that had all sorts of electronics gizmos on it, it was marked at 59.95, and thought that was pretty reasonable in the late 70s considering what I saw some of the other ones marked at. That weekend I was at another sporting goods store and saw the same reel, and wanted to see how much it was there. It was 359.95. It was at that point that I realized the first store had miss marked it and keft out the three. I had no clue at the time I bought it, as I had little knowledge of fishing reels. I went back to that store and showed them the box with what they marked, and my receipt, and explained what I had seen it for at the other store. I offered to return it, still unused, as I could not afford that much for a fishing reel. The manager tried to offer it to me at a very reduced price, but still not what I could afford. Instead he I took a lower priced reel that matched what I could afford. I'm sure it would have never come back to me if I had kept it, and not said a word. They made the mistake. The problem is, once I knew, it would have been my mistake for keeping it. Too many people out there who feel entitled over someone else's mistakes. Dutch, you are obviously jealous of people who do have money to spend. Try going to the nearest million dollar home near where you live, and tell the homeowner how he is a cheater of life. people earn money to enjoy their lives, what they do with their money is not your, or my business. Maybe they do give to charities, maybe they don't. Let's see your tax returns to see what percent of your income is given to charity ( actually I have no intrest in seeing or knowing) you know what's even more important than money to charities, your time. How many hours a week do you volunteer to help a charity. No need to answer that

najewela
02-24-2015, 10:21 AM
So what i am hearing is anyone who bought this unit should be banned or lose everything they got from it. Because everyone posting this has never taken advantage of any glitches or mistakes that Gree has put out in the game. Of these totally honest people how many of you worked on any of the three day ltq that all three days showed up on the first day. How many worked with their faction to compleye this last epic boss when all days was put out on the first day. How many worked on the epic boss that couldnt go past level 10 strength. So on and so forth i can just about guarantee everyone of you took part in at least one of these events. Dont say well everyone got a chance to do these. Because it still wasnt what Gree intended to happen. So before going and yelling about people taking advantage of a glitch look in the mirror first. Granted most people took advantage of this glitch knowing it was a rank unit, but some people dont go looking at the store to see what they can buy. Even if they did the store does not tell you the name of the unit you cannot buy. So i can see where a select few might not of known what they were doing was actually a glitch. Have you ever attacked someone and then looked at their inventory to see what units they have. Anyways if you want to cry for them to take everything back that was gotten by getting this unit then you need to cry for them to take every unit,cash, valor, and gold back from every glitch and screwed up ltq that they have ever put out to the ones that play this game.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 10:35 AM
sorry nah, even if some of them did what you say, two wrongs don't make a right. Personally I'd probably ban people for doing it, though I would have began it long ago, well before now. That way people know the risks, and I doubt it would have ever happened if so. I suggest somethi g in between. Take the U its, take the cash they gained from recycling the U its, take any valor units they purchased during that period. In addition take any cash and any valor they might still have on hand. Make the penalties severe enough, and it won't happen. Also I'd want some way to track who has been penalized in the past, and ID implement a three strike policy. Thiird time you're cuaght doing it, then youre out.

najewela
02-24-2015, 10:46 AM
So that goes for anyone that completed the epic boss screw ups and the ltq screw ups as well since they have both recently happened. Oh darn that also means having to take back the raid boss rewards as well because they were stronger than they would have been if they hadnt completed those glitched events. I do think as you do that they need to set a standard and put it out there that the next time a known glitch is exploited that there would be severe penalties. Sounds good make a forum thread of known explotiers and when they get a second or third strike ban them. The forum thread is so factions can check the list to see if they want to let this guy into their faction or not.

Team Army
02-24-2015, 10:55 AM
I've been getting a 'Login Failed serverResponse is null' message for two days now. is this part of what is being fixed?

FlyBoris
02-24-2015, 10:55 AM
I do think this is very hypocritical. I have a "friend" that naively jailbroke his devices a few years back and exploited the glitches that were "available" at the time;
Land expansion for free
Instant building
A/D stats maxed
Unlimited energy & stamina
Cash glitch
Blah blah blah.. The "friend" got "caught" and the account banned, and quite rightly! They had gained an unfair advantage, simples. Glitch/hack call it what ever name you like, it's taking the p1ss

Ban the cheats! You rolled the dice and the dice were loaded, this way to the exit, do not pass go, you are the weakest link, goodbye!

najewela
02-24-2015, 10:59 AM
That is because android cant support having over 2 billion valor

Supreme Tyrant
02-24-2015, 11:01 AM
What are they doing bout everyone locked out?

Bongo
02-24-2015, 11:02 AM
Awhile ago there was a rumour that a top 10 faction members all got reset to level 1 but still keeping their units, and then proceeded their way back up causing havoc ....

Big John
02-24-2015, 11:04 AM
We've established that they did wrong but if Gree had staff available they could have patched it before it got out of hand.

No point shutting the stable doors after the horse has bolted.

amnesia91
02-24-2015, 11:18 AM
Enough already!

Stop crying, stop moaning and just move on.

This is getting boring now!

najewela
02-24-2015, 11:21 AM
The difference is he done something to his device to get those glitches this glitch was Gree`s fault. Quick question did you do any of the three day ltq that all three days started on the same day or did your faction do the recent epic boss? If so then you are a hypocrite. Those events weren't working as Gree intended for them to work, just as this unit didnt work as Gree intended for it to work. But many of the same people crying here took full advantage of those mistakes.

Bluehavana2
02-24-2015, 11:25 AM
Enough already!

Stop crying, stop moaning and just move on.

This is getting boring now!

I agree, I've stopped and moving on... And out of MW. Thank you gree for giving me my life back.

Web323
02-24-2015, 11:33 AM
I've been getting a 'Login Failed serverResponse is null' message for two days now. is this part of what is being fixed?

Are you on a droid platform?
Did you buy the ships?
Did you recycle the ships?

miguelito
02-24-2015, 11:36 AM
What do i do if i am receiving the login failed server response is null message? I did not partake in the glitch which has me baffled as to y i cant get into my account please administrators tell me what i need to do

winners_win
02-24-2015, 11:39 AM
I'm very amused at how moral some of the poeple on here are! Can I please hear more about how you do the right thing and how much Charity work you do? Maybe we can set up a poll and declare some sort of winner?

but let us get back on topic... personally I would like to hear more from the moderators and less crying. I have a few questions if I could get some knowledgeable answers.

1) are there bans happening for current (what you have declared) violation of tos? The reason I ask is to find out if I (leader of a faction) should wait for the dust to settle and keep members or start my recruiting bid.
2) as for players that are locked out on Droid devices because of from what I'm reading is a 32 bit error problem because of for mentioned "violation" of tos, is there anything you (GREE) are doing to fix that? Or should all of those players send a ticket in? (I realize #1 may answer #2)

3) because of this huge and touchy subject, should we the players in the future ask on here if a unit or building or any other "buyable" item is in fact supposed to be available to us? Or if the price on recycling any units is indeed the correct price for recycling it? Would hate for a simple mistake to be the end of someone's career in MW.

Thanks for your time!

Loiner
02-24-2015, 12:04 PM
This is my first post on here. Do gree ever respond to these or just sit back and laugh?

Tinker
02-24-2015, 12:21 PM
This is my first post on here. Do gree ever respond to these or just sit back and laugh?

I dont post very often. Mostly just search the forums for info but I rarely see GREE post responses. I think like a referee at hockey game they just let the boys swing away until they get tuckered out.
Sit back and laugh? Probably not. After each of their screw ups they lay back and wait to see if they have to really fix the mess they caused or whether it will blow over.

kmg108
02-24-2015, 12:27 PM

They do respond. Here is an example of what 99.9% of their responses say:

"Thank you for the feedback. We have passed the information along to our development team."

Isn't that a helpful response? I know it always makes me feel so informed and confident that all necessary measures are being taken...especially when nothing ever changes.

good gawd noooo
02-24-2015, 12:41 PM
you guys need to also realize those bored wounded souls that have the apollo rank by right ARE ALSO GLITCHERS. how you may ask?? who in their right mind believes for one micro second that gree intended a ship with over 1m stats to be sold for only 12.5??? who in their right minds believe for one second that gree actually meant those players to be able to recycle them for a PROFIT simply because they earned that rank. so ANYONE buying this obviously incorrectly priced unit whether the right rank or not IS a glitcher and profits from grees errors just like the rest of the people the majority of the people in this post are looking down on. so guess what BY YOUR OWN PEOPLES code even the appollo captians deserve to be punished stripped and penalized for their behavior and lack of priniciples . SERIOUSLY it a game people gonna get all they can out of it.. they did YOU did .. all gree has done in their correction of issue is keep the separation from top team in tack and widen it in many cases.. they have rewards the top 3% that spend about 40% of the real money and screwed the lower 97% which when stacked up pay about 60% of grees profits. This glitch and grees answer makes me very happy I haven't spent a penny in months.. actually this month all my cc are paid off and I have a nice amount left over with the money I would of spent in game.. 2 or 3 months no gold use is great for my economy in the real world. Gree with the support of the top 3% and those morally correct people in forum(who ironically are quite happy and content to use gree's errors when it suites them)(yeah you know the ones that take advantage of 6 day epic events in one day and any similar glitches that have happened recently) But are on a soap box about this glitch. Wow its hilarious how many of these morally correct people(not pointing anyone out by name so not a violation) truly believe they are right.. its like the blind telling those that can see what the color their looking at really is(they have no clue)

BOTTUM LINE ALL APOLLO CAPTIANS THAT PURCHASED THE SHIP ARE AS GUILTY OF GLITCHING AS THE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT THEM FROM THEIR INVENTORY. THE SHIP PRICE WAS BLATANTLY AN OBVIOUS ERROR AND THE RECYCLE PRICE AND EVEN MORE OBVIOUS ERROR.. THE ACT OF STILL BUYING A OBVIOUS ERROR IS ALSO GLITCHING.. THE POO YALL BEEN FLINGING AT OTHERS IS STILL YOUR OWN POO

Tinker
02-24-2015, 12:52 PM
They do respond. Here is an example of what 99.9% of their responses say:

"Thank you for the feedback. We have passed the information along to our development team."

Isn't that a helpful response? I know it always makes me feel so informed and confident that all necessary measures are being taken...especially when nothing ever changes.

Yo: I get that too. You mean that isn't a unique response to me personally telling me I'm important enough to elevate my problem to the "Development Team for resolution?
I bought Gold for my mini so it could become a VIP to obtain allies. Touching the Get VIP button closes game.
They introduced new mission prizes. Can't do them on my main because the mission target with the arrow above can't be selected and can't move on until that mission is completed. Stuck
iOs accounts encounter peeps with 12 digit defence numbers without comma separators. Just try to make sense out of that. Yup. They are working on it.
Select a target and hit it only to find out it really isn't on the map and now it's locked until you back out.
Select a target and hit it only to find out there are actually three overlaid. Naturally the wrong one sucked your last bit of energy.
Try to do a mission and find out it's rush hour and 40 targets are milling about from several years worth of goals.
etc etc etc

ezmunie
02-24-2015, 12:58 PM
TOS, can kiss my azz.

I bought the units and was on top if the world for a while, I was untouchable!

Now that my ships have been removed I'm weak,...the people I attacked and raided are getting their revenge.

THIS SUCKS!!!

LMAO!! Cry me a river....

vahanpro
02-24-2015, 01:01 PM
So i dont get it.Who used that glitch,will be banned forever or will be unlocked after removing glitch?

kmg108
02-24-2015, 01:14 PM
So i dont get it.Who used that glitch,will be banned forever or will be unlocked after removing glitch?

The concensus is they will be banned forever; however we do thank them for the time they served. The pleasure was all theirs.

Web323
02-24-2015, 01:17 PM

Highly doubt they will be banned unless they are currently stuck out in the cold right now. Most have just traded the ship for a lesser one but 25K of them.

Mikeydel46
02-24-2015, 01:26 PM
I love how jacked up people get when a glitch pops up and that Apollo glitch right near top of Gree screw ups, but people have been cheating, exploiting, and doing anything to gain an advantage since this game began. We know Gree's less than stellar update roll outs. They are legendary, topped by the update that locked people out of the game for weeks. As gree continued events knowing that customers were losing out. Then came some thank you tank that wouldn't make most players army's and a little energy ect. Those who continue to fund this company by playing this game with real money just get what they deserve in my opinion. If you haven't figured out gree is out to better gree not its customers game play and fun factor. The most inept company I have ever seen, but some people still flock with their greed it cards to give them their money. To each his own to do as they want, but don't expect gree to change either cause as long as you pay for a glitch filled game that's all you'll get.

Tournai
02-24-2015, 01:34 PM
0 server response above 2.1B Valor on a level 6 mini.
This locked me out for All my legal accounts

How about fixing this!

Utisz
02-24-2015, 01:35 PM
I love how jacked up people get when a glitch pops up and that Apollo glitch right near top of Gree screw ups, but people have been cheating, exploiting, and doing anything to gain an advantage since this game began. We know Gree's less than stellar update roll outs. They are legendary, topped by the update that locked people out of the game for weeks. As gree continued events knowing that customers were losing out. Then came some thank you tank that wouldn't make most players army's and a little energy ect. Those who continue to fund this company by playing this game with real money just get what they deserve in my opinion. If you haven't figured out gree is out to better gree not its customers game play and fun factor. The most inept company I have ever seen, but some people still flock with their greed it cards to give them their money. To each his own to do as they want, but don't expect gree to change either cause as long as you pay for a glitch filled game that's all you'll get.

Maybe a good point but a lot of us are having fun here and enjoy the friends we have made. Glitches will come and glitches will go but at the end of the day it still is a heck of a lot of fun. That is why we are still here
:D

Oh right I am iOS (iPAd)

kmg108
02-24-2015, 01:41 PM
Android players will still keep their "friends" if their accounts start over at zero, right?

CC1
02-24-2015, 01:41 PM
.... as long as you pay for a glitch filled game that's all you'll get.

Excellent, excellent point. Gree will not change until the bottom line is affected.

winners_win
02-24-2015, 01:46 PM
The concensus is they will be banned forever; however we do thank them for the time they served. The pleasure was all theirs.

Consensus according to who? Please elaborate on this...

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 01:47 PM
Kmg polled himself, that's the consensus.

winners_win
02-24-2015, 01:49 PM
That's what I figured... looking for real answers if there is any knowledge in the room!

Big John
02-24-2015, 01:58 PM
Rome is still burning guys while Gree fiddles with us.

Pidgeot
02-24-2015, 01:58 PM
No one is banned. The lockout is due to the limits of a 32 bit system. iOS is 64 bit.

kmg108
02-24-2015, 02:02 PM
Has anyone noticed how many posters on this thread joined the forums just this month, and only post questions regarding the glitch? It's almost like the regular posters don't want their real names associated with the discussion on using the glitch.

I'm probably wrong, but it was something interesting that I noticed.

The_Jedi
02-24-2015, 02:03 PM
0 server response above 2.1B Valor on a level 6 mini.
This locked me out for All my legal accounts

How about fixing this!

So you are upset that you glitched a bunch of money from the Arjun tanks, then used that money to glitch a bunch of valor...

And now you are mad because your "legal" accounts won't work?

kmg108
02-24-2015, 02:05 PM
that's what it sounds like.

Team Army
02-24-2015, 02:05 PM
have you heard anything yet? I'm having the same problem...

ezmunie
02-24-2015, 02:09 PM
As long as Gree removes every aspect of the ships, units, cash and valor, they can take as long as they need.

If cheating droid players are locked out due to excessive valor, Gree can still take as long as they need.

If you cheated on your droid account, but have iOS accounts you can't get into because of your one little mini, you did this to yourself, not Gree.

Give Gree time to erase everything that cheaters thought they were getting away with.... even if it means taking the cash and bonuses from factions because one of their members cheated.

No one, not even a faction, should benefit from this.

MW Flake
02-24-2015, 02:34 PM
When is will the player base wake up and see what is happening? So much of the talk the last few days has been such nonsense. As with all arguments, the truth lies on neither side.

In a normal world, and in most any other game, what people did this weekend would be considered cheating. HOWEVER, none of that really applied here. The reason for this is that Gree had stated in the past, in both words and actions, that the actions that people have taken were not against the rules, and as such well within ones right to carry on. So if anyone wants to take some kind of moral stand and say it was wrong, you are well within your right only if you apply it outside of Modern War Land, or when making the complaint to Gree that it should not be permitted. To release your anger and frustration on those doing it and demanding something be done about it is exactly what many here have called it: whining.

These precedents set by Gree weren't anything close to new. It's been a part of the game for as long as I can remember. Hammer Gree all you want, but don't blame the players. All they did was play the game with the rules and expectations laid before them. if it was not to your liking, you should have left the game long before this, because like I said, none of this is new. Gree's sudden changing of their stance on it is only further proof as it is far more of a justification for a monetary recompense from third parties than any glitch ever was.

Which now brings me to the main point of this post. The real shame in all of this, is that in an effort to show some kind of moral superiority or sour g****s for being left out this time around, is that youve allowed Gree to once again gain the upper hand. Finally, after years of issue after increasing issue and ever worsening customer support, the last two months has seen the community finally coming together against it all. Yet in a manner of 3 days, it's all been undone as one half of the community has allowed Gree to pit them against the other half. It doesn't matter if it was accidental or intentional (I personally can't rule that out) makes no difference. What matters is that it is in fact happening, and it is once again swinging the balance back into their favor. This cycles schedule only makes one wonder further

So to all of you I ask, please stop the bickering. Direct your anger where it belongs. Not at those who played the game laid before them, but at those that set the groundwork, over a period of years, for this to be an accepted method of play BY THEIR OWN WORDS AND ACTIONS.

What players did or didn't do is not the issue.

What Gree does or doesn't do to "fix" this isn't the issue.

What Gree does to get it right so that there are no poor precedents to set in the future is the issue. And it has been an issue for longer than many of you have even been playing. The question is whether it's too late to put that genie back in the bottle after so long.

I think it is.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 02:37 PM
I bet most didn't donate much if any to their faction, these are selfish people we are talking about. They did it all for themselves.

Allday
02-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Has anyone noticed how many posters on this thread joined the forums just this month, and only post questions regarding the glitch? It's almost like the regular posters don't want their real names associated with the discussion on using the glitch.

I'm probably wrong, but it was something interesting that I noticed.
I've been a member of the forum for a while and I have no problem expressing my out outrage over this glitch. I appreciate that Gree has removed the glitched units; however, this does not go far enough. The valor and cash these players gained while exploiting the glitch has to be removed, it has given those players a tremendous unfair advantage. Additionally I thank Gree should impose some kind of punishment to these players to discourage cheating in the future.

And the discussion of whether or not it was cheating is over. Gree has already said it was violation of the TOS.

ezmunie
02-24-2015, 02:44 PM
When is will the player base wake up and see what is happening? So much of the talk the last few days has been such nonsense. As with all arguments, the truth lies on neither side.

In a normal world, and in most any other game, what people did this weekend would be considered cheating. HOWEVER, none of that really applied here. The reason for this is that Gree had stated in the past, in both words and actions, that the actions that people have taken were not against the rules, and as such well within ones right to carry on. So if anyone wants to take some kind of moral stand and say it was wrong, you are well within your right only if you apply it outside of Modern War Land, or when making the complaint to Gree that it should not be permitted. To release your anger and frustration on those doing it and demanding something be done about it is exactly what many here have called it: whining.

These precedents set by Gree weren't anything close to new. It's been a part of the game for as long as I can remember. Hammer Gree all you want, but don't blame the players. All they did was play the game with the rules and expectations laid before them. if it was not to your liking, you should have left the game long before this, because like I said, none of this is new. Gree's sudden changing of their stance on it is only further proof as it is far more of a justification for a monetary recompense from third parties than any glitch ever was.

Which now brings me to the main point of this post. The real shame in all of this, is that in an effort to show some kind of moral superiority or sour g****s for being left out this time around, is that youve allowed Gree to once again gain the upper hand. Finally, after years of issue after increasing issue and ever worsening customer support, the last two months has seen the community finally coming together against it all. Yet in a manner of 3 days, it's all been undone as one half of the community has allowed Gree to pit them against the other half. It doesn't matter if it was accidental or intentional (I personally can't rule that out) makes no difference. What matters is that it is in fact happening, and it is once again swinging the balance back into their favor. This cycles schedule only makes one wonder further

So to all of you I ask, please stop the bickering. Direct your anger where it belongs. Not at those who played the game laid before them, but at those that set the groundwork, over a period of years, for this to be an accepted method of play BY THEIR OWN WORDS AND ACTIONS.

What players did or didn't do is not the issue.

What Gree does or doesn't do to "fix" this isn't the issue.

What Gree does to get it right so that there are no poor precedents to set in the future is the issue. And it has been an issue for longer than many of you have even been playing. The question is whether it's too late to put that genie back in the bottle after so long.

I think it is.

I stopped reading at the BOLD because Gree has stated what was done, was against their ToS.

I blame the players who did it, knowing it was wrong.

That locked out iOS player who cheated with his little mini droid, knew it was wrong, but did it anyway.

So get off your high-horse and let Gree do what has to be done. Doesn't matter if it affects every droid player in Greeland and/or half the factions. No one should benefit from cheating.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 02:46 PM
I'd have to disagree with that post, gree has indeed stated that it's a violation of the tos. In Germany they killed Jews by the millions. Didn't make it right because the German government let them do it, and in that case were the perpetrators of it. This isn't killing, but it still dosnt make it ok to do the wrong thing because gree has let people in the past whithout any real consequences. Maybe they are hopeful that the community will mostly do the right thing without having to be forced to, sadly if this is true, they were mistaken. I am in no way upset that I could not take advantage of this, and neither are the vast majority of the people I do know in the game. I have not taken advantage of the past ones, where I could have. I don't need an over seer to force me to do what's right, I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself. I won't place blame on other for my own actions. No one is perfect and free of mistakes in life. Own up to those mistakes and learn, denyial of that won't help anything. All it does is give you hope that you won't have to suffer the consequences of your actions

Kefa
02-24-2015, 02:47 PM
No one is banned. The lockout is due to the limits of a 32 bit system. iOS is 64 bit.

Serious question, maybe wrong thread, but... how can a game have 350b in game cash but crash at 2.1b valor if it's the limits of a 32-bit system issue?

Shred
02-24-2015, 02:48 PM
Speed. You need to quit stirring the pot. Let gree handle this how they see fit. Its not your place or the place of others to tell gree what they should or shouldn't do. Give them a little time and they will make the correct decision. And for you to judge others, speaks words for your character.

Big John
02-24-2015, 02:55 PM
Gree will remove the units but I will be surprised if they do anymore than that.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 02:55 PM
I am not telling them, not or the power to do so. I can and will strongly voice my opinion on this subject. I think it's very important at this time to get it right. If not this issue will escalate even further in the future.

ezmunie
02-24-2015, 03:02 PM
I've been a member of the forum for a while and I have no problem expressing my out outrage over this glitch. I appreciate that Gree has removed the glitched units; however, this does not go far enough. The valor and cash these players gained while exploiting the glitch has to be removed, it has given those players a tremendous unfair advantage. Additionally I thank Gree should impose some kind of punishment to these players to discourage cheating in the future.

And the discussion of whether or not it was cheating is over. Gree has already said it was violation of the TOS.

I completely agree! Everything associated with them buying and recycling these units, need to be removed as well.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 03:03 PM
Shred, I don't have to judge others, they spoke for themselves by their actions. all the legit players I know are upset with what happened, some have left the game over it, for them it was the final straw. Gree has already allowed Thai sort of thing to happen to often with cinsequences, and it just gets worse each time. i do know one that used this. I've knwon him a long time. Once I saw what he had done I contacted him about it. He understood right away, and discontinued the actions. He knows there may be consequences, and he knows how strongly I opoose cheating, and will work hard for an appropriate response. At least he's not in denial that what he did was wrong.

Shred
02-24-2015, 03:03 PM
I am not telling them, not or the power to do so. I can and will strongly voice my opinion on this subject. I think it's very important at this time to get it right. If not this issue will escalate even further in the future.

I completely understand that, but I think by now gree sees how important this is to the community. After hundreds of post on the subject, they are listening. Let them do their thing and let's start directing all this frustration towards the event schedule. 2 FLs and a 7 day war is overkill. Even for the top factions I would think.

Allday
02-24-2015, 03:05 PM
I completely agree! Everything associated with them buying and recycling these units, need to be removed as well.
Exactly maybe roll back their inventory, cash, and valor back to the point it was prior to the glitch. They would sacrifice their WD prizes as punishment. That would send a message that cheating is unacceptable.

MW Flake
02-24-2015, 03:06 PM
I stopped reading at the BOLD because Gree has stated what was done, was against their ToS.

I blame the players who did it, knowing it was wrong.

That locked out iOS player who cheated with his little mini droid, knew it was wrong, but did it anyway.

So get off your high-horse and let Gree do what has to be done. Doesn't matter if it affects every droid player in Greeland and/or half the factions. No one should benefit from cheating.

Then you chose to ignore the truth for what you believe the truth should be.

setfreejoe7803
So is their going to be an effort to release the locked out droid users that have had the units taken from them already? The lucky ones were the ones who linked their account to an ios system and recycled and spent valor to get back under the mins as they still get to play.

Web323
Serious question, maybe wrong thread, but... how can a game have 350b in game cash but crash at 2.1b valor if it's the limits of a 32-bit system issue?

Valor was never meant to get that high

winners_win
02-24-2015, 03:13 PM
Good gravy... still talking about an. App. For. A. Phone.... why some feel the need to go after the character, morality, and charitable work is absolutely absurd. I thought this thread was for answers and it's clear swimming through this pointless drivel to find a handful of useful comments is exhausting.
we get it.... some are mad, some are happy, no need to whin or cheer anymore. Just looking for answers for future, not complaining about the past.

Eager to hear from moderators and/or knowledgeable poeple

Allday
02-24-2015, 03:16 PM
Good gravy... still talking about an. App. For. A. Phone.... why some feel the need to go after the character, morality, and charitable work is absolutely absurd. I thought this thread was for answers and it's clear swimming through this pointless drivel to find a handful of useful comments is exhausting.
we get it.... some are mad, some are happy, no need to whin or cheer anymore. Just looking for answers for future, not complaining about the past.

Eager to hear from moderators and/or knowledgeable poeple
I'm speaking out and voicing my opinion of how I think Gree should handle the glitch. Sorry if you don't like.

ezmunie
02-24-2015, 03:16 PM
Then you chose to ignore the truth for what you believe the truth should be.

I understand reason and responsibility.

I also understand why you chose your user name here. :)

MW Flake
02-24-2015, 03:22 PM
Please feel free to elaborate on my choice of name.

Ump, thanks for applying Godwins Law here in a discussion about a ridiculous phone app lol. What you fail to consider is you are comparing the real world with Gree's fake pixel world. The same rules and morals some people live by don't necessarily apply here, as exemplified by Gree's vagary in the wording of the TOS, their actions in handling these same exact occurrences in the past, and their own comments regarding those occurrences. Like laws, rules, and customs, what passes in one country will get you executed in another, and bring you praise somewhere else.

Sure Gree is backtracking now, and as its their "world" it's their right, but nobody should be demonized here at this point in the game. The time for that is long past. Nobody still in the game at this point can claim any sort of morally superiority here. Not because of anything you may or may not have taken advantage of, but by the fact that you've supported Gree and their actions through it all. Not verbally no, but the financial support speaks louder than words. Sort of like grees actions speaks louder than their TOS. You are no different than railing against how bad gambling is, all the while dropping your entertainment dollar at the casino.

Really, the hypocrisy oozing from you all is astounding.

winners_win
02-24-2015, 03:29 PM
I'm speaking out and voicing my opinion of how I think Gree should handle the glitch. Sorry if you don't like.

? I'm sorry, I'm unsure where you thought I didn't like your opinion. I was just simply stating I'm sure others and myself our looking for a few answers that is all. side note I think your solution although stated before would be best!