PDA

View Full Version : Gree's Silence is deafening

Dasfergmiester
02-23-2015, 10:58 AM
With the general uproar regarding the the latest glitch I fear Gree will do nothing and weather yet another self made storm. Regrettably this may mean many of us will either leave or more likely shut up and continue to play mindlessly.

Considering the time and money I and many others have "invested" in this game it would be in Gree's best interests to at least explain what has happened and the steps it will take to either remedy or insure this doesn't happen again.

If they don't, I suspect the ranks will thin quickly and find somewhere else to spend their time and $$$

ezmunie
02-23-2015, 11:09 AM
If Gree does nothing and allows all the cheaters to keep the units, cash, valor, and units purchased with their ill gotten gains, the WDE will be one event that my faction will no longer participate in. It won't be an even playing field for anyone.

MW Flake
02-23-2015, 11:14 AM
The final outcome: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107232-Please-propose-solution-to-the-current-situation-(-android-exploit)&p=1470913&viewfull=1#post1470913

goblue21
02-23-2015, 11:20 AM
If Gree does nothing and allows all the cheaters to keep the units, cash, valor, and units purchased with their ill gotten gains, the WDE will be one event that my faction will no longer participate in. It won't be an even playing field for anyone.

Better for me and My faction if you bow out....Thank You

good gawd noooo
02-23-2015, 11:23 AM
folks gotta give gree time to read all that has been posted and have their meeting before they make a statement.. mw link is most likely the actual outcome but all this takes time. its Monday they need their coffee and time to catch up... its bs I agree but when a company has no programmers or actual employed support over the weekend the response is gonna be slow

MW Flake
02-23-2015, 12:16 PM
Where have you been? What Gree customers do best is bend over and ask for more, all the while looking for who to hand their money to.

Oh oh Gree
02-23-2015, 12:45 PM
The Development Team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a resolution. Once I have more details, we will provide an update. Again, my apologies for the delay in a response, of course our apologies for this issue existing in the first place.

In case you missed it

Clementine
02-23-2015, 01:01 PM
It was already posted here, but yes, we are aware of the issue and the Developers are working on a fix.

Tony81
02-23-2015, 01:26 PM
It was already posted here, but yes, we are aware of the issue and the Developers are working on a fix.

"Fix" as in preventing it from continuing to happen or a fix to reverse all the game-altering damage that has been done? This is a very crucial part of information we need and deserve to know.

Clementine
02-23-2015, 02:52 PM
An update regarding this has been posted here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107267-Update-Valor-Glitch

This thread is being locked. Please direct all comments, questions, and discussion to the above post.